Chapter 6

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

“Who told you that one?” he asked me and as I look at his eyes it’s full of anger. I don’t know why but it seems like he was pissed off with what that girl told me.

“I don’t know who she is. I’m just new to this school and do you think I can easily know their names?!” I answer in a firm tone.

He sigh in relief and take a deeply look in my eyes. My heart skips a beat when he leans down just as I faced him an inch away. I can feel his sweet breath tickling on my lips. As I about to spoke up, he whispers something in my ears.

“Don’t listen to what they say. They are just jealous to you because YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.” He emphasized the last part. He then starts again the engine of his car and we passed the highway.

I can feel that my heart is racing with that sudden action of him. I can’t say anything else right now. All that’s play on my mind is the words that he whispers in my ear. I look at him and gave him a curious look.

He takes a look at me and flashes a smile that makes me blush. Oh my, how I wish he didn’t noticed the redness of my cheeks.

As we reached our home, he opens the car door for me and he leads me to the gate of our house. I pressed the door bell and Mrs. Lee suddenly appears with a shocking face.

“Oh my Dear! What happened to you?! Who did this to you?!” she asked me with a worried face as she look at Lu Han.

“oohh.. hmm… Mrs. Lee, I’ll explain it to you later. Hmm.. By the way, this is Lu Han. He is the one who helped me.” I say as she sighs in relief. Lu Han bend down and smiles at her as I introduced him to her.

“Oh I see.. Please come in.” Mrs. Park says as she leads us inside our house.

 

LU HAN’S POV

As we leave the Clinic, we both take a walk along the Parking lot to check out my car. As I about to ride on my car, I saw her stopped and stand still to bring out her phone, I bet she’s going to call her parents or either her brother if she has.

I walked back to her place and I carry her again a bridal style and I placed her inside my car. I saw her eyes widen as I carry her. She yells at me and asked me what I am doing. I told her that I’m just doing what the doctor says.

I start the engine of my car and I asked her where she lived and she told me the directions. I break the silence and I introduced myself to her. She introduced herself as well as I smile and looked at her beautiful face.

She gave me a frowning look when I told her that she’s the transferee student from Konkuk University.

By this time, I asked her again who did that to her and what’s the purpose of doing that to her. But this time, she explains to me everything and I suddenly stopped the car with a much forced that made her back bumped unto the car seat and she yelled again!

I asked her who did that to her as I look deeply into her eyes with full of anger and concerned. I don’t know but I feel so sad and I don’t want to see her hurt.

“I don’t know who she is. I’m just new to this school and do you think I can easily know their names?!” she answers me in a firm tone.

Yeah I know I’m so stupid to ask her that question. But as I sigh, I look deeply into her eyes. I don’t know what I’m doing but I found myself leaning down to her just an inch away and I can feel the tickling of her sweet breath in my lips. I whispered something in her ears that made me feel blushed.

“Don’t listen to what they say. They are just jealous to you because YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.” I really emphasized the last part and as I go back to my seat, and start driving again.

She gave me a curious look and I smiles at her. I saw her blushed whenever I’m smiling like that in front of her.

As we reached her house, my mouth opens a gap as I look at how big it is. It is somewhat bigger than our house. I open the car door and help her walked towards the gate.

As she pressed the doorbell, a lady named Mrs. Lee opens the gate for her and tells her “Oh my Dear! What happened to you?! Who did this to you?!” as she looks at me.

HyunA says that she will explain everything later. And the he introduced me and tell Mrs. Lee that I’m the one who helped her.

I smiles and bow down to her as she leads us inside their house. It’s not really obvious that they are a very rich family.

 


 

[A/N]: Kyaaaa~ here's my chappie 4-6!

What do you guys think about it?

hope you like it!!

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH~

KEEP IT GOING!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL^^