Chapter 8

The Unknown Princess

 

 

*for those who haven’t yet reading the chapter 7 of this story, please check it out. I have already edited it. Thank you!!!

 

YOUR POV

I wake up very early this morning, still feeling the pain on my back but I can properly walk by now. When I go downstairs, I greeted Mrs. Lee and Mr. Park who are taking their breakfast. Since my parents and my brother are not around, I decided to join them in my breakfast. Mrs. Lee place an omelette with onion springs on my plate, together with a slice of bread and a bottle of milk.

“Good Morning my dear! Eat well okay?” Mrs. Lee told me as I take a slice of my bread. I smiled at her as I take a sip of the milk.

As soon as I finished my breakfast, I picked up my things as I walked towards the parking lot and Mr. Park starts the engine of the car and drive all the way to the School.

Since I arrived at School very early, I decided to take a walk and looked at the different facilities of the School since I’m new here. I looked at the time and it reads 6:30 am whoa~ so my first target is the School Garden, although I’ve already been there, I still want to take a walk and see the beautiful sceneries around it.

As I’m walking along the Garden, I found a beautiful swing. I walked up as I sat down to take a rest for a while since my back is already aching. Being o that swing is such a nice feeling. I suddenly forget all my worries as I felt a wind breeze which makes me shiver. I look up to the sky while smiling, feeling relax and free from worries.

 

As I’m about to close my eyes, I heard a familiar voice coming to my way. As I looked down, a small s mile was plastered on my face when I saw a little cute guy, I mean Lu Han, walking towards me.

“Good Morning Beautiful Girl” he greeted me which makes me blushed a little. Geezz.. I smiled at him as I greeted him back “Good Morning Lu Han-ssi”. He smiled at me as he sat down on the swing beside me.

“You’re so early huh? What are you doing here?” he asked me as he look up to the sky.

“I just wanted to take a walk since I’m new here” I replied.

Suddenly, he looked at me as he plastered a sweet smile.

“Yah! I don’t think you can walk on your own with that situation!” He told me while pointing at my legs with a little bit of bruises. I just smiled at him as I bit my bottom lip. Yes. He’s right, but I want to be familiar with the School Facilities.

As he stands up, he looked down at me and asked “Is it okay if I accompany you?” my eyes widened a bit, didn’t expecting that he’s going to asked me that one. He smiled at me while waiting for my answer. After a few minutes of thinking twice, I looked at him and flashed a smile as I nodded in agreement. I saw a wide smile plastered on his face as I agreed with him.

“Come on! I’ll tour you around the Campus” He said as he grabs my wrist and flashed a smile while dragging me out of the School Garden.

While we are walking, I was wondering why he is being so nice to me. We are not even close, and we just met yesterday. Suddenly, I mentally slapped myself when he intertwined his fingers into mine. It surprised me more as he holds it tightly while we are walking together. To be honest, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, and I know right now that my cheeks are heating up. Oh geeez... why are you doing this Lu Han-ssi... I looked up to him but he just smiled at me and continues to walk while holding my hand.

 

 

LU HAN’S POV

I’m so glad that I saw her this early morning. It’s such a nice feeling that I’m walking with her around the Campus and it seems like we are the only student inside the School during this time.

While we are walking, I found myself smiling like an idiot, and I’m hoping that she didn’t notice it. Geeez... I know I’m blushing right now. Kyaaa~ I’m only feeling this whenever I’m with her.

There was an awkward silence while we are walking, so what I did is that, I intertwined my fingers to hers which made her to look at me. I know it surprised her but I just smiled at her as I continue to walk while holding her hand.

To be honest, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as I’m holding her hand. It’s such a nice feeling while walking with her although we are not talking to each other. How I wish this cute moment will not end.

As were about to reached the Gymnasium, she stops for a while as she looked at me. I look back at her and smiled for a while as she flashed me a warm smile.

“Hmmm.... Lu Han-ssi.. Thanks for accompanying me!” She said shyly while looking at the ground as she bit her bottom lip.

I chuckled at her cute reactions and replied “No Problem”. She glanced up as she flashed a beautiful smile. I don’t know but her smile makes my heart to beat faster. By this time, I ask her something which makes her eyes wide open.

“So are we FRIENDS now?”

I chuckled at her cute reactions when I asked her to be my friend. She smiled at me when she slightly nodded in agreement. I smiled back as I grab her hands again and again as I dragged her inside the Gymnasium. I can feel that she is smiling when i hold her hand. Well, same in here, I’m always smiling like an idiot.

While we are inside the Gymnasium, I stopped for a while when I heard a familiar voice coming to our way.

“Oh.. who’s that NEW-FOUND-FRIEND of yours Lu Han Oppa?”

Perfect timing EunJae!! I noticed that HyunA is about to turn around to greet her but i grabbed her wrist and I tell her to ignore her. She looked at me for a while with a curious looks on her face. Yeah I know she’s wondering who is that, so what she did is that she turn around to face her, trying to apologized but I stop her again as I pulled her into a hug which made her fell on my chest. I know it surprised her again, but it’s such a nice feeling to hug her.

“Yah!! Who is she?!!! Why you didn’t told me you have a GIRLFRIEND Lu Han OPPA?!!!” EunJae yelled which makes HyunA to push me away as she emphasized the word GIRLFRIEND and OPPA.

By this time, I let her do what she wants. She turn around to face EunJae as she apologized and introduced herself.

“I am sorry for what happened. By the way I am Choi HyunA from Business Club, Lu Han’s FRIEND”

My eyes widened when she emphasized the word FRIEND. Whoa~ I didn’t expect it that she will defend herself, but it’s kinda cute. I smiled at the thought and mentally slapped myself when EunJae say something.

“Oh..  A FRIEND?! Well nice meeting you. By the way my name is Lee EunJae from Arts Club. So you are new here? It’s kinda new for Lu Han Oppa to accompany someone whom he hasn’t known yet?” EunJae said in an annoying tone as she glared at HyunA from head to toe.

But before she come closer to HyunA, I grabbed HyunA’s wrist and say “Too much for that, HyunA let’s go” By this time, she nodded at me and we leave the Gymnasium without even saying goodbye to EunJae.

 


 

 

(A/N): Oh no.... I think I’m losing hope!! T_T

Aisssh.... NO! NO! NO! I can do this!

Please please please understand my situation

I’m really trying my best to recall everything that was lost....

Oh geeez... Please keep on supporting me.

I promised to give you a nice updates in the next chapters!

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!

AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!

I LOVE EXO... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^