Chapter 53

The Unknown Princess

YOUR POV

 

"It's about US"

 

Huh? What does she meant by that??

 

 

"Hmm... Okay.. Let's put it this way. Let's just say that I regret everything that I did to you before"

 

Okay.

 

W-wait...

 

WHAT?!

 

W-wait...

 

Is this the real EunJae??

 

"Hey! Are you listening to me?!!"

 

I snapped out when she tapped my shoulders. Geez..

 

"Ah! Sorry. What is it again?"

 

"Aissh... See? You're not listening to me. Tsk. I said IM SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DID TO YOU BEFORE" EunJae said whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

"EunJae... Are you serious??"

 

"Yah!! Do you think i'm kidding you?! Aisshh... I'm serious HyunA. But you're not taking it seriously. So I guess, i'll talk to you next time"

 

She was about to leave when I stopped her.

 

"EunJae wait. Okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I can't believe that you're saying all of those things infront of me" I said while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Aisshh... I know it's hard to believe. But i'm sincere by this time HyunA. I've realized that you're not doing anything bad to me, so I guess, I should stop this" She then flashed a warm smile as she looked directly into my eyes.

 

To be honest, I can feel that she's sincere. So as a response, I pulled her into a warm hug as I say;

 

"No need to say sorry EunJae. I understand you during those times. And I know that it's not your intention to hurt me before. I'm supposed to be the one to apologize for what i've said to you before"

 

She then pulled away as she say;

 

"Nah!! Shut up! It's not your fault! Hehe. Hmm.. So it means.....???"

 

"Were friends???" I finished her words as I extend my right hand.

 

"Friends" We shook hands as we both flashed a sweet smile.

 

It's such a nice feeling, knowing that the person who hates you the most, BEFORE, will become one of your FRIENDS.

 

I know, even from the start, that EunJae is a good person :)

 

And we talked and chat the whole time around while sitting on the swing.

 

"Oh? By the way, i've heard you are the new artist to debut at SM Ent huh? Geez~~I'd never thought you're also a trainee before!" EunJae pouts.

 

"Hehe. Not really~~"

 

Suddenly, she asked something which made me to stop from my tracks.

 

"So.. How's your life with Lu Han?"

 

Lu Han again... Aisshh...

 

But I didn't answer her, instead I changed the topic.

 

"Let's go back to Gymnassium. We still have practice"

 

But she stopped me. -_-

 

"Do you guys have problem?"

 

"Ah.. Nothing. Let's g----"

 

She cut me off as she say;

 

"No, were not going back until you're not telling me the truth"

 

"EunJae~"

 

"HyunA... You're going to tell it or you're going to tell it??"

 

"Yah!! And what's my option?!!! Aishh.... Okay fine!!"

 

"See? Go on.. What happened to the both of you?" EunJae asked whilst raising one brow.

 

"There's no US, EunJae. I mean there's no ME and HIM" I smiled at her as I look down.

 

"Eeh? What do you mean?? The last time that I attend the School, the two of you are official? And it all ends within one month?! Oh c'mon.. You gotta be kidding me!!" EunJae rant.

 

"Yah! Who told you that were official?!!" I asked her in surprised.

 

"Lu Han!! W-wait... So it means... You're not really official??" EunJae asked in disbelief.

 

I just nod as I sigh.

 

"And what's with that sigh huh??" She teased me.

 

"Nothing~~" I sang as I gazed up the skies.

 

There was a moment of silence for a while.

 

"Do you love him?" She asked all of a sudden.

 

"Hmm... I don't know EunJae" I simply replied.

 

"What do you mean? I know that you love him even from the start. Aissh.. Tell me what really happened!" EunJae said.

 

"He already have his fiancee"

 

"Mwoah?! How did it happen?!!"

 

And I began to told her the whole thing that happened. I don't know why but I feel comfortable with her :)

 

Just when I finished the story, the bell suddenly rang, signals for the start of practice.

 

"Let's go EunJae!! We will be late!!" I grabbed her hands as we both headed all the way back to the gymnassium.

 

While were walking on the corridors, I stop on my tracks as I saw a familiar face standing in front of me.

 

"Yah! HyunA.. Why did you st---- Oh~~ Lu Han!!! How are you??" EunJae said.

 

I noticed Lu Han's eyes widened when he saw EunJae, and it surprised him more when he saw the two of us together.

 

"EunJae??!!! W-wait... You're back?" Lu Han asked in surprised.

 

"Oh c'mon?! Are you blind?!" EunJae asked rhetorically.

 

"Hmm.. I'll go ahead EunJae. I'll see you arou--"

 

I was about to leave, but then EunJae cut me off and stopped me when she say;

 

"Stay here HyunA. You need to talk!!"

 

"We still have prac---"

 

"I don't care!! Lu Han!! Clear up this mess, NOW!! HyunA, if you didn't talk to him, I won't talk to you in my entire life!!"

 

And with that, she left US there, standing alone as she entered the Gymnassium.

 

Aisshh... What are we going to talk about??

 

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand causing me to turn my back.

 

"What??"

 

"Let's talk"

 

"About what?!"

 

Without any permission, he dragged me all the way to the Parking Lot as he told me to get inside his car with full authority.

 

As soon as were inside his car, he drove off as we headed all the way to nowhere -_-

 

"Yah! Where are we going?!!" I complained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up and wait HyunA!! We're going to settle this!! It's Now or Never!!"

 

 

 

 

LU HAN'S POV

 

We need to settle this before it's too late. I'm sick and tired of looking at her from afar!!

 

I brought her at Seoul Olympic Hall :)

 

The owner of this place is one of our family's business partners, and maybe because when they saw HyunA that's why they let us in :)

 

That's how powerful my family is, as well as her family. Yiiee~~ Can I say were meant to be?? Haha.. How I wish ><

 

"You're welcome here Master Han. You're free to do whatever you want" Said by the person in-charged.

 

"Okay.. But can I ask you a favor?"

 

-----

 

"Why are we here??!" She asked.

 

"I said were going to talk" I simply replied.

 

"But why here?!"

 

"So that you can't walk away from me"

 

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked nonchalantly as she could.

 

But before I answer her question, I slowly walked up to her as I cupped her face.

 

"I still love you"

 

Suddenly, the music began to play as the spot light focused on the two of us.

 

"Four letter word

 

But I don't have the guts to say it

 

Smile til it hurts

 

Let's not make it complicated

 

We got a story

 

But I'm about to change the ending

 

You're perfect for me

 

More than just a friend so we can just stop pretending now

 

Gotta let you know somehow

 

I'll be your shelter

 

I'll be your storm

 

I'll make you shiver

 

I'll keep you warm

 

Whatever weather

 

Baby I'm yours

 

Be your forever, Be your fling

 

Baby, I will be your everything"

 

As I sing along with the music, I saw her face lit up with a sparks on her eyes.

 

"We used to say

 

That we would always stay together

 

But who's to say

 

That we could never last forever

 

Girl, got a question

 

Could you see yourself with somebody else?

 

Cause I'm on a mission

 

And I don't wanna share,

 

I want you all to myself right now

 

I just wanna scream it out

 

I'll be your shelter

 

I'll be your storm

 

I'll make you shiver

 

I'll keep you warm

 

Whatever weather

 

Baby I'm yours

 

Be your forever, Be your fling

 

Baby, I will be your everything

 

No matter what you do

 

I'll be there for you

 

And every time you close your eyes

 

I will be by your side

 

'Cause every time you make me sing

 

Baby, I will be your everything

 

I'll be your shelter

 

I'll be your storm

 

I'll make you shiver

 

I'll keep you warm

 

Whatever weather

 

Baby I'm yours

 

Be your forever, Be your fling

 

Baby, I will be your everything"

 

As soon as I finished the song, she finally smiles!!!! :)

 

Oh how i've missed those sweet smiles of hers :)

 

"I've missed that smile Hyunnie, especially YOU" I said as I flashed my sweetest smile ^_^

 

"Lu Han... Why are you doing this?" She asked all of a sudden.

 

"Just to prove you how much I love you" I replied as I walked closer to her.

 

"HyunA~"

 

"I guess this is the right time...." I stop as soon as I stood right in front of her.

 

"Listen carefully to what i'm going to say 'coz i'm not going to repeat this" I explained as I took a deep breath before I continue my words.

 

"HyunA~"

 

 

"It's been how many months ever since we've first met. And since the day that I accidentally bumped on you, the day that I helped you until we became friends, and since the day that I introduced you to my friends, and to my family, I noticed something weird with my actions. It is somewhat strange for a person like me to act and do the things that I didn't do to my friends and even to my family. Smiling without reason, letting someone else used my things, and treating someone special. And then i've realized something, I changed A LOT. I'm no longer the Lu Han who doesn't want to interact with others, the Lu Han who seldom smiles, the Lu Han who easily got irritated with little things. And you know what made me changed? No-- It's supposed to be WHO CHANGED ME"

 

I paused for a while as I cupped her face. I smiled at her as I look deeply into her eyes.

 

"It's because of the girl who stole my heart even at first place. The only girl who made me fall even with her small actions. The girl who makes my heart to beat fast everytime she's smiling at me. The girl who never failed to make me smile. The girl that i've been dreaming. The girl that my heart is always looking for. The only girl who opened my heart. And lastly, the girl who taught me how to love"

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi HyunA~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CAN YOU BE MINE?"