Chapter 48

The Unknown Princess

 

MINJI'S POV

 

I've met him!! PERSONALLY!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! Am I dreaming??!! It's Kim Joon Myun!!! It's Suho of EXO!! It's EXO's leader!!

Gosh!!! I need some air!!!

Why does he looks like a real angel?!! Am I in heaven? Or am I just dreaming?? Oh God!! Please somebody pinch me!!

"Awww!!!!"

"It's too early for dreams Minji!" Oh well, that's my bestfriend HyunA. Aisshh.. I said somebody pinch me, not to punch me on my arms! Aisshh... So mean!! *pouts*

"FYI, I'm not dreaming! I'm just thinking about---"

"SUHO" She cut me off whilst grinning mischevously.

"Yah!! What was that?!" I pretended that I didn't know what she's referring to.

"Pfft!! Stop denying Sis!! You like him, am I wrong??!"

"Yes!! You're definitely wrong!!"

"But you like EXO, especially Suho"

"Who told you that?!"

"Me. Myself. And I" HyunA proudly said as she stuck out her tongue. Aissh... This girl!! I just smied at her as I remained silent.

"I missed you bhest!!" HyunA smied as she lay down on her bed. Me? I'm just sitting on the couch beside her bed. Why not on her bed? Because she's freaking allergy when somebody's stepping on her beloved bed. Geez...

"Anyway, HyunA, you told me just a while ago that you're going to explain everything about the issue. Go on!" I exclaimed as I embraced a small pillow.

"Pfft!! You're excited to hear me because of Suho! Haha"

"Ofcourse not!!" I said as I throw the pillow on her face.

"Now I know, it's definitely true!! Haha"

"Aisshh. HyunA~~ Stop it!! Go on.. Tell me everything that happened between you and EXO" I don't know why, but I feel so excited to hear about EXO.

But before she can start, her phone beeps up, signals for a new text message. As she reads the message, a sweet smile was crept upon her face. Eeh?? Who might it be??

"Yah! Who was that?" I asked.

"Let's go Sis. We have an appointment"

And with that, we left their house as she began to drove her car all the way to somewhere I don't know. Aiishh.. What a crazy girl~~"-_-

 

SUHO'S POV

Kim Minji.

Why does you look like HyunA? Am I right? Or am I just mistaken?

No!! She really looks like HyunA! Aisshh... Nevermind.

It's 7pm, but I can't sleep. We don't have classes anymore because our graduation is near. Tomorrow will ve our graduation drill, but I kinda feel lazy to attend. Aisshh.. Are they going to attend the drill?? If not, maybe i'll invite them to come over her tonight.

"Hey! Guys, who's still up?? Wanna come over tonight and join me to a movie marathon?? -- Grandpa Suho"

Send to... EXO members.

Suddenly, my phone beeps up, signals for a text message. Aha! It seems like all of them are still up huh? Well, it's still early.

"Yah! Hyunh! Were comknv!! All of K-Members will be present. I don't think so if the M's are coming too. Were on our way~~ see yah!! -- Happy Virus Chanyeol"

I smiled whilst reading his text message. Haha. This boy never fails to make me smile huh?

Then again, another text message. But by this time, it's from Chen-Chen.

"Ayo! Hyung!! We're all coming! Are the K-members coming too? Make sure you have a lot of midnight snacks okay? Haha.. Were on our way~~see yah!! XOXO!! Chen"

Another smile was crept on my face. Yeah~~ they're all coming! This would be fun!! I guess i'd better go and prepare some foods.

Since this is the first time that I've invite them to come over to our house, i'll prepare delicious foods for them.

Luckily, as I go downstairs, I saw Mom in the kitchen preparing foods.

"Hi Mom!! What's for tonights dinner??" I asked whilst smiling brightly.

"Ooohh~~~ someone's asking for a favor huh?"

"Hehe.. It's because I invite them to come over here tonight for a movie marathon. And I guess, they will sleep over here. So... --"

"I need to cook foods for them?" Mom smied as she continue and said "No problem Joon. I will cook for my kids" I smiled at her words as I gave her a hug. Yeah~~ Mother's only boh~~ Haha..

"Thanks Mom!!"

"You're welcome Joon~ Oh~ By the way, is she coming too??"

"Who-- ah~~ you mean, HyunA??"

"Yeah~ who else~~"

"Hehe.. Sorry Mom, but I don't know if she's coming ot not. I texted her to come but i think she won't because I know she's spending her time with her buddy~~" I explained.

"Ooohh~~~ someone's jealous huh??" Mom surprisingly asked whilst poking my cheeks. Aisshh...

"Yah!! Who will be jealous towards a girl?!"

"Mwoah!! Don't tell me, she's inlove with a lesbian??!!!!"

"Mom!!!!!! That's not what I meant!!! What I mean is her bestfriend! Aisshh~~~" *facepalm*

"Okay~ calm down!! Aishh.. Haha.. How did you know that it's her bestfriend??"

"I've met her earlier"

"Oh I see~~ Tell me sweetie~~ How does she look??" Mom excitedly asked.

"Believe it or not, but she looks like HyunA"

"Really?! How come??!" I just shrugged as I said "I don't know, maybe I'm just mistaken"

"It's because all the things that you see around is HyunA"

But before I can say anything else, someone buzzed on the door. Aisshh~~

"Oh! They're here! I'll get it Mom!"

 

MINRA'S POV

It's been 4 days since I've met Lu Han's friends. To be honest, i've noticed something wrong with that girl namen HyunA. But she's beautiful huh? And I can feel that she's nice. But what's wrong is the wat Lu han act towards her. Eeh?? Erase, erase, erase. Nothings wrong between them.

Well yeah~ I forgot to mention. I've decided to stary here on their mansion for tonight. And I'm hoping Lu Han will be staying here tonight. Eeh?? He's really cute!! I admit it. I like him! I definitely like him. But I hope he likes me too. Well I guess he can't do anything about it, because I'm his fiancee and he's my fiance.

"Oh! Hi Minra~~ what are you doing here??" Mom asked--- oopz.. I mean Lu Han's Mom.

 

"Oh! Hi Mom--- I mean Auntie.. Hmm... I've decided to stay here for tonight. Is it okay??"

"Why not my dear Minra? You're welcome here" A familiar voice popped out from the back. And yes! That's Lu Han's Grandpa.

"Oh~ Hello Grandpa!"

"You can stay here whenever you want" He added as he smiled.

"I guess he's already sleeping" Mrs. Lu said whilst looking upstairs.

"Oh~ It's okay Auntie"

Suddenly, the door of his room opened revealing the angelic aura of him. No one else but Lu Han. I smiled the sight as I walked towards him.

"Hello Oppa!! I'm staying here for tonight! Are you going to stay here tonight??"

"No. I'm staying at my friends house. I'll go ahead" Lu Han said with no expressioms! Why is he cold at me?? He didn't even look at me, instead he just passed by infront of me and pretend like he didn't see me. Seriously?!

"I'll be staying at my friends house tonight. I don't know for how long. So, I'll see you Mom! Bye!"

"And where do you think you're going Lu Han?!" Grandpa asked.

"i said i'll be staying at my friends house" Lu Han frankly said.

"And what about Minra?"

"She can stay here if she want. She's welcome here right? So just let her stay" Lu Han said.

"I'll go with you Oppa" i said as I clung my arms on his arms.

"Yah!! You can't-----"

"Let's go~~~"

 

KRIS' POV

All of us are excited to visit Suho at their house. Yeah~ it's our first iebto see their house. Do they have mansion too like Lu Han? Hahah..

Speaking of Lu Han, he told me that he's also coming. But he'll just follow because he's at their mansion.

"Are the K-members coming too??" I asked.

"Yes ofcourse~~"

"What about SunMi and HyunA? Are they coming too??"

"I don't think so Hyung~~" Tao replied.

"Hmm.. What about Lu Han Hyung? What did he say??" Tao asked.

"He said he's coming" I simply replied.

"Are you guys excited to see their house??" I asked.

"Haha. I guess he's also a prince like Lu Han Hyung" Lay said making all of us to laugh.

Suddenly, my phone beeps up. A message from Lu Han.

"Diuzhang~~ Eottokae?? I'm with her!! HELP?!"

Uh-ih... I guess he's wiyh Minra! Poor LuLu~~ but what am I going to do?? I don't think of a best way to do. Aisshh~~

"Where are you now??" I asked.

"Were on our way there! Please~~ help me!! I don't want her to bribg there! She doesn't want to let go of me! -_-"

"Just tell her"

"But how???"

"Be prank Lu Han~ If you don't like her, then make her feel that way" I said.

-----

After 30 minutes, we've finally reached Suho's house. And wow~ as expected... It's BIG~~~

"Ayo! Diuzhang!! Finally~~ you're here!! W-wait-- who's missing???" Chanyeol asked.

"Lu Han Hyung~~~" Tao sang.

"Pfft!! What do you expect from a Prince??" Chen said.

"Where's Lu Han Hhung??" Sehun worriedly asked.

"Don't worry Maknae~~ You're Ptince Charming will be here. He says he'll e late"I said whie smirking. Hahaha

"Whatever Diuzhang!! Ahmft!!!' Sehun replied.

"Haha~ Don't tell me Hyung, in favor of HunHan pairing?? Oh no!! I can't!! What about XiuHan pairing??" Xiumin Hyung said while pouting. Oooh~~~

"Don't worry Hyung~~ I'm in favot of XiuHan pairing!" Lay said while tapping Xiumin's arms. Eeh?? These boys~~ Aisshh~~~

"Boys~ Boys~ Boys~ enough with that! Come on~ let's take a dinner together~~" Mrs. Kim said.

"Thanks Auntie!! By the way, where's Uncle??" I asked.

"Out of town my dear~~" Mrs. Kim replied while preparing some plates on the table.

"Oh I see~~"

Suddenly, someones buzzed in the door, interrupting our dinner session.

"I'll get it kids~ Just enjoy your foods" Mrs. Kim said while smiling.

"Hyung~~ Can you bring your Mom to our dorn? Even for just one day!! She's really good at cooking!!!" Kai said.

"Ehem! Ehem!! Ehem!!! What do you mean???!!" D.O asked with his eyes D_O. Hahaha.

"Oopzz... I'm noy saying anythinh in here!! You're really good at cooking Kyungsoo!! I do really love the foods you cooked!! I promise?!" Kai said whilst pledging. Haha.

"Oh I see.. I thought you doesn't want to eat for 1 month huh??" D.O assured while smirking.

"ANI~~~~"

"Then behave!!" D.O warned Kai. Haha.

"Alright kids~ they're here~" Mrs. Kim said.

"Who are they??" Tao asked. Well, I guess he's with her.

"Hello guys!! How are you?? It's nice to see you again!!"

Okay~~~ I guess this will be nice... OR MAYBE NOT!