Chapter 40

The Unknown Princess

 


LU HAN'S POV 

"I love you too... Lu Han" 



Did I just heard it right?? She loves me too?! So it means... Oh?! Am I just dreaming?! 

I mentally slapped myself when she waved her hands in front of my face. Oh geez... What the?! Lu Han!!! 

"Oh... Sorry... What did you say again? I didn't hear it" I asked once again just to make sure that I've heard it right. 

"eeh? What if I say I don't?" She challenges me. Aha! This girl... 

"Hmm... Well..." I paused as I moved a little closer to her. "I will only KISS YOU if you don't" I softly said as I lean closer to her face. Hahah... If you only knew... I'm not kidding Hyunnie.. Hahah... *evil laugh* 

"Hahah... I know you won't do that" She finally replied while smirking. Eeh? I'm serious Hyunnie.. 

"Ohh... What if I'm serious?" I questioned back as I moved closer to her face until our lips are just an inch away then I intertwined our fingers. I paused for a while as I take a look into her eyes. And DANG!! She began to stutter!! Hahah... I smirk after seeing her OH-SO-WORRIED-BABY-FACE. Hahah.. 

"And what's with that face huh?" I cooed as I let go of her hands and step back while smirking. 

"Ehem! Wae? What's wrong with My Angelic Face huh?" She proudly says questioning me back. 

I raised a brow as I lean again closer to her face with an abrupt force causing our lips to slightly brush a little making our eyes to wide open. I quickly pulled away as I stare at her in surprised. She then looked away as I noticed the redness of her cheeks. Aissh... I'm sorry Hyunnie.. I didn't mean to do that. But her lips tastes like a strawberry.. Eeh? Maybe because of the lip gloss she's wearing. Yah! Lu Han!! 

"I'm sorry" We both said at the same time. 

"ehem... Sorry Hyunnhe... It's jus that... Aissh... What to say?!!" I heard her giggle, wait--- did I just say it out loud?! Oh geez... 

"Hehe... Nevermind it Hannie" She then flashed a warm smile as she reached out for my hands and led me to the nearest bench. 

"Open your gift!" She said as I start opening the gift. As I'm ripping of the gift wrap, I took a glance at her and found her smiling while staring at me. Geez... Hyunnie... Don't stare at me like that. 

"Whoa~ are you sure this is for me?!" I was surprised as a newly style of MCM Bag welcomed my sparkling eyes together with a knitted red beanie. Whoa~ Is this really for me? My eyes widened as I look at her. I was about to open my mouth to say something, but then she cut me of when she kissed my left cheek. Eeeh? Hyunnie... You're fond of skin ship huh?! 

I saw her blushed as she nibbled her fingernails while looking at the opposite direction. Hahah... She's so cute huh?! I touched the spot of my cheeks that she kissed as a wide smile plastered across my face. Eeehh?! I know that you love me too HyunA. Hahah... 

"Thanks HyunA~" I mumbled softly still staring blankly while smiling like an idiot. I mentally slapped myself when I heard her giggled again and again. 

"Yah! What's funny?!" I asked while raising a brow. 

"Hahah... N-nothing!" She firmly replied as she bit her bottom lip. 

Aissh.. This girl is so weird! Aisshh... But I love her for who she is. Eeh?? I'm getting cheezy!! Hahah...

"Hmm... By the way, are you sure these are for me??" I asked while scratching the back of my neck. 

"Hmm.. Yup!" She nodded as she flashed a warm smile. 

"Oohh~ How did you know that I love this Bag huh?!" I asked while looking at her suspiciously. 

"Hmm... Let's just say... From a reliable source!" She replied as she winked at me. 

"Eeh? Hyunnie... You're stalking me... Don't yah?!" I asked rhetorically as I cross my arms over my chest. Yah! This girl is something huh?! Haha.. 

"ANI!!" She defended with a pout lips. Eeh? This girl is really cute when she's mad. Hahah... I giggle as I bit my bottom lip to prevent from laughing out loud. I'm just kidding her! Haha.. 

"YAH! What's funny?!" She asked with a frown face. I just keep on pressing my lips firmly as I giggle even more. 

"YAH!!!" She stomped her feet as she stood up. Hahah... She's so cute!! 

"Nah!! Hyunnie... I'm just kidding! Chillax... It's Christmas!" I said as I stood up and pinched her right cheek. 

"Hmft! Whatever!!" She pout her lips as she rolled her eyes... Whaaa~ This girl!! 

"Yah! Stop that Hyunnie... You're so cute when you're mad! Haha..." I said as I intertwined our fingers. She just rolled her eyes as we both headed back inside the house. 



"YAH!! You TWO-LOVERS-TO-BE!! Where have you been huh?! We've been waiting for you!!" Chen began to nag again and again. 

"No need to worry Chen! We're already here! What's our agenda?!" HyunA said as I watched her sat down the couch beside Sun Mi. 

I sat down the couch beside Sehun as Chanyeol stood up in the middle and announced something. 

"Since this is our last day here, we prepared something for all of us that you will surely never forget!" Chanyeol snickered whilst grinning mischievously. Yah!! I knew what these guys are planning! Duh!! 

"Alright guys... Gather around!" Baekhyun instructed as we all formed in a big circle. Suddenly, D.O came in with a bucket full of ice and drinks. Not to mention, but it's an alcoholic drink. Yah!! These guys!! 

"Whoaa~" They all cooed. 

"YAH!! Drink responsibly guys!!" HyunA warned whilst looking at all of us apologetically. Ooh~ she's so worried huh? 

"Hehe... Don't worry HyunA~ we're not get easily drunk!" Chen winked at her as he pulled out an empty bottle and placed it in the middle. 

"Alright, so this is what we're going to do. We're going to play truth or dare using this bottle. It's actually "Spin the Bottle". Once it stops at you, you're going to take a one shot as you choose yous consequence. So.... Are you ready?" Chen explained. 

"W-wait... B-but... I'm not drinking..." HyunA softly mumbled as she nibbled her fingernails. Eeh... Mannerism of this girl! Hahaha... But I found it cute! Haha... 

"Whoa?!! Jinja?!!" They all said in disbelief. Even me, myself was surprised that she's not used to drink alcohol. Well, she just makes me to love her even more. Good girl HyunA. I smiled at the thought as I mentally slapped myself when I heard them bugging HyunA. 

I loudly cleared my throat as I raised my right hand to catch all of their attentions, but yet.. No one seems to listen. Aissh... 


"LISTEN TO ME!!!!" By this time, I raised my voice.. And see... I caught ther attentions. 

As soon as all eyes are on me, I turn my head to look at HyunA's direction as I smiled at her warmly and say. 






.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I'll take her shots" 

 


 


(A/N): DENEN! DENEN!!! How's it going??

Hahaha... So much fluffiness again and again! Whoa~Don't kill me!! Hahah...

Anyways... What can you say about the HyunHan moments??

Hahah... Love it or not?! Eeh??

A lot of things were about to come, so please...

Be patient and keep on supporting me until the end. 


I want to thank each and every one of you who keeps on reading my story,

and even my other story (Unexpected Love).

I didn't expect to have these so much support from you guys!

Thank you thank you with all my heart!

I love you all!!

FEEDBACKS AND SUBSCRIBE!! 

God Bless!! 

@jannicavilla here^^

 

 

P.S: Sorry for the late update!!! I can't get over the DKFC!!!

HOHOHOHO... EXO!!!!!!