Chapter 42

The Unknown Princess

 

*for those who have not yet been read the CHAPTER 41, It's already been updated. :)

 


NARRATOR'S POV

 

After their long vacation, they all went back to Seoul, tired but very happy. As usual, they are all sharing cars with each other. HyunA and Lu Han, Kai and Sun Mi, D.O and Chen at Lay's car, Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao at Chanyeol's Car, and finally, Kris and Xiumin at Suho's car.

While they are on their way, Lu Han received a call from his Mom.

"Yes Mom? Yah! You're back! Since when?" Lu Han asked.

"Yah! Yah! My Little Prince, I'll tell everything later. But for now, we need to meet your Grandparents. Oopz! Don't forget to bring your friends... and HyunA!" Mrs. Lu excitedly replied, making Lu Han to smirk and take a glance at HyunA, who's sitting beside him on the passenger seat of his car.

"Hmm, alright Mom! We're on our way now. I'll just tell them to come with me. See you later Mom!" Lu Han replied.

"Okay! Take care My Little Prince! Love you!"

"Okay! Love you too Mom! Bye!"

Lu Han hang up the phone as he hurriedly texted the other members of EXO saying:

"Guys, my Grandparents wanted to meet toy! We need to drop there by now! Let's go! Follow me!"

And by that message, they all drive all the way to the Lu's Mansion to tLu Han's Grandparents.

"Hmm.. Hannie, what's going on?" HyunA asked, but Lu Han just smiled at her and says "You'll know once we get there". Lu Han winked causing HyunA to blush a little.

 

>>>>At Lu's Mansion<<<<

 

As they all arrived at the mansion, the maids are all lined up to greet and welcome them, causing all of their eyes (except Lu Han) to popped out. It's because this is the first time that they were being invited by Lu Han's Grandparents.

"Welcome Young Master!" The maids bow down as Lu Han passed in front of them.

"I'd never thought that Lu Han Hyung is being treated like a master!” Kai murmured from behind.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee (The personal Assistant of Lu Han's Grandparents) popped out from behind to assist them.

"Welcome Young Master! Your Grandparents are waiting for you! This way please"

 While they are walking on the hallways, all of their eyes are wondering and admiring the ambience of the mansion.

"Hyung, how come you didn't told me that you're a Prince?!" Sehun slightly nudge Lu Han as he pouts his lips. (How cute! My HunHan feels!!!)

"Yah! Sehunnie! I'm not Prince okay?!"

Their conversation was somewhat beong cut when Mr. Lee interrupts them.

"Please come in! They are all waiting for you inside" Mr. Lee said as he bow down as a part of respect to the Young Master (Lu Han).

 

As they enter the said room, Kris suddenly stops as he felt something wrong was about to happen.

"Hmm, Kris, is there a problem?" HyunA asked.

"Hmm, nothing... It's just that.. Aishh... Nevermind, let's go!" Kris replied as they began to walk inside.

"Oh! There you go my Grandson! How are you?" Lu Han's Grandma said as she hugged Lu Han.

"Ooh, so they are your friends! Welcome EXO! Feel at home!" Lu Han's Grandma added. Each member bow down as they all greeted Lu Han's family.

"Oh! HyunA!! There you go!! How are you?" Mrs. Lu hurriedly walked towards HyunA's direction as she greeted her. In addition to HyunA's surprised, Mrs. Lu hugger her as she whispers something into her. "Don't worry HyunA, everything will be alright!"

"Hmm, you must be Mrs. Lu. It's nice to meet you Auntie!" HyunA says as she breaks the hug while flashing a sweet smile.

"By the way, Grandma, this is Sun Mi and HyunA, our friends. Sun Mi, HyunA, meet my family!" Lu Han introduces his family as he smiles at HyunA.

"Annyeong Haseyo! It's nice to meet you! "sun Mi and HyunA greeted at the same time.

"Oh? So you must be the Granddaughter of the Choi Family right? It's nice to meet you dear! Welcome to the Lu's Mansion!" Lu Han's Grandma said while eyeing HyunA from head to toe. HyunA, on the other side, just flashed a warm smile. Actually a nervous one, as she looked at Lu Han.

"By the way, I guess you're not yet taking lunch right? So, while were waiting for our special guests, why don't we have lunch together" Lu Han's Grandpa suggested.

"Special Guests?!" Lu Han asked in surprised. Suddenly, het Mom walked beside them as she gestured them to follow his Grandpa.

While they are walking all the way to the dining area, Kris noticed HyunA was left behind them wlaking alone so he decided to wait for her and walked together.

"Hmm, HyunA, are you okay?! Kris asked.

"Yep!" HyunA simply replied while forcing a little smile.

"Neh! You're okay, but you're eyes telling me that you're not!" Kris said as a matter of fact. HyunA smiled at him as they continue to walk.

"To be honest, I can feel something wrong is about to happen" Kris said causing HyunA to stop on her tracks.

"Something wrong??!" HyunA softly asked so that the others will not hear what they are talking. On the other side, Kris just nod while looking at her with his famous poker face.

"And what was that??" But before Kris can answer her question, they are finally inside the dining room.

"K-ki---" HyunA was cut off when someone grabs her hand and dragged her to the opposite part of the huge dining table.

"You're supposed to sit beside me Hyunnie.. I mean Hyun-Hyun. I can feel something wrong is about to happen so you'd better stick beside me okay?" Suho instructed as he pulled the right chair beside him for HyunA. On the other side, HyunA was a bit confused on what's going on because it seems like all of them are feeling the same way.

"Eeh?? What's going on?" HyunA asked himself while looking at each and every one of them.

"Just relax Hyun-Hyun! I'm here okay?!" Suho assured as he hold HyunA's left hand while flashing a warm smile.

"Okay guys! Feel at home! Eat well!, Mrs Lu said as they all began eating their foods.

While they are eating, Ku Han's Grandma keeps on asking random things to Hyun, causing her to feel a bit uncomfortable.

After a while, Lu Han interrupted the, when he stood up as he walked towards HyunA and excused the two of them.

"Excused us for a while, but I need to talk to her" And by that, they both strode off to the door without any other words.

"Aisshh... That boy is really something! Tsk!" Mrs. Lu said as she told the rest not to mind them.

"Hmm, it looks like they're on a relationship? Aren't they?" Lu Han's Grandpa suspiciously asked the others.

"Oh no no no! They're just really closed with each other" Mrs. Lu defended as she flashed a warm smile. On the other hand, the other members, including Sun Mi, was a bit scared and feeling nervous as well. But then again, Mrs. Lu told them to relax and calm down.

***

"Yah! Lu Han! Where are we going?! And what's going on?! Why did we--"

"Shut up HyunA!! Didn't you notice that something wrong is happening?! Look! My Mom is acting weird! And I know she whispers something to you a while ago right? I can feel it HyunA! I can feel it! But please..." Lu Han paused as he cupped HyunA's face and says "No matter what happen, you'll have to stay by my side and don't you ever listen to what they say okay?" HyunA simply nodded as she put down Lu Han's hand while flashing a warm smile.

"Hmm, To be honest Hannie, I'm scared to your Grandparents. It seems like they're going to eat me alive! Hehe, thanks anyways. At least, I feel relieved by a bit now" HyunA said as she pinched Lu Han's small nose.

"Yah! Hehe.. Glad to hear that! Just relax okay? Everything will be alright!" Lu Han says as he kissed HyunA's forehead.

"Yah! I guess we'd better back now! They are waiting for us! Come on LuLu!" HyunA says as she grabs Lu Han's right hand and dragged him back to where the others are waiting. While walking, a huge smile was plastered across Lu Han's face and HyunA noticed it, but then she ignores it, instead she smiles too like an idiot. (LOL)

***

While they're all busy chatting with each other, they didn't know that the special guest that they are waiting, already arrived at the mansion. Actually, those special guests that Lu Han's Grandpa is referring are one of their business partners. And an important announcement is about to happen that will surely change their lives, especially Lu Han and HyunA.

"Welcome to Lu's Mansion Mr. and Mrs. Bae! They are already waiting for you. This way please" Mr. Lee assisted them all the way to the dining room where the others are waiting.

 

***Back To The Dining Room***

 

"Yah! What take you so long guys!" Sun Mi asked Lu Han and HyunA who entered the room with a wide smile crept upon their faces.

"Eeh?? It looks like something god happened huh?!" Kai suspiciously asked.

"Nah! Nothing! He just tour me around the mansion" HyunA blurted as she looks at Lu Han.

"Yeah~ that's it! I showed her around the mansion" Lu Han said.

"My Grandson, I guess you need to explain something to us" Lu Han's Grandma said while looking suspiciously at HyunA. On the other hand, Mrs. Lu walked towards HyunA as she held her hands and told her not to mind them. HyunA nodded as she take her seat beside Suho.

"Halmeoni (Grandma), I'm so sorry for my actions, please don't get us wrong' Lu Han pleaded as he bow down like a prince in front of his Grandma.

 

"Ofcourse not my dear, I'm just kidding you okay?" Grandma said in a calm tone while flashing a warm smile.

"Ms. HyunA, tell me, are you scared of me??" Grandma asked while flashing a warm smile. Actually, a fake one!

"Oh.. o-of-course n-not... w-wh.. why sh-should I???" HyunA said in a shaky voice.

After a while, the huge doors of the dining room flunged open revealling the special guests that they are all been waiting.

"Excuse me President Lu, the Bae family is already here" Mr. Lee said. And by that, all of them stood up as Lu Han's Grandparents walked towards them.

"Oh! There you are! How are you?! Welcome back to Seoul!! I hope you're having a good time" Grandma welcomed the Bae family as she gave them a friendly hug.

"Oh.. It's so nice to be back in Seoul! How are you? And your mansion is really nice huh?" Mrs. Bae said.

"Oh.. Thank you! Oh! Is she your daughter?, Grandma asked.

"Oh! Yep! She's the one that I'm telling you, my one and only daughter, Bae Minra, introduce yourself to them!" Mrs. Bae said as she step aside to show her lovely daughter.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Bae Minra Imnida! It's so nice to meet you!" Minra introduced herself while flashing a bright.

 

 

 

*New Character- Bae Minra:

 

 

 

A cute and talented girl, only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Bae which is the owner of the famous Corporation in Canada, Bae Corporation. Known for her famous famous fashion style. She's Kris' childhood friend, but then, they were separated when Kris moved to China. She lived in Seoul once but then being moved back to Canada to help her parents on their business.

 

 

 

 

"Oh! You're so beautiful Minra! For sure my Grandson will love you! Don't worry, I'll introduce you to him later!" Grandma said while flashing a sweet smile.

While Lu Han's Grandparents are talking to the Bae family, Mr. And Mrs. Lu walked towards Lu Han's friends as Mrs. Lu stood beside HyunA and tapped her shoulders.

"Oh! By the way, meet my Grandson's friends. They are the rest of EXO and their close friends Sun Mi and HyunA" Grandma introduced them as they all bow down to welcome them.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Bae Minra imnida! It's nice to meet you all!" Minra introduces herself while flashing a sweet smile.

As Minra introduces herself, Kris, who's standing in betwwen HyunA and Sun Mi, was somewhat being paralyzwd on his position because of what he saw.

"It's nice to meet you too Minra-ssi!" EXO said in unison, including Sun Mi and HyunA.

"My dear Minra, I'd like to meet my only Grandson, Lu Han" Grandma said as she stood beside Lu Han and pushed him infront of Minra.

"Minra, this is my Grandson Lu Han. Lu Han, meet Minra..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"You're Fiancee"

 


 

 

(A/N): Uh-oh... I'm really sorry for this ANOTHER CRAP CHAPTER!

Yeah I know, a lot of you starting to hate my story.

And the flow seems so crappy!

I'm really really sorry, It's been a long time since I continue writing this story

I've been very busy and it seems like my grammars are another crap!

My ideas are not that good and it's because I stop writing for a very long time.

But please, DON'T BASHED ME GUYS!

I'm also a person with feelings and emotions.

If you think that this story , you can unsubscribe to it. I'm not forcing you to continue reading it.

I'm just sharing the scenarios that are running on my mind.

For those who keep on reading my stories, THANK YOU!

And for those who unsubscribes, thanks for reading!

God Bless You All!

@jannicavilla here^^