Chapter 23

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

*THE GRAND BALL PARTY*

As I stepped out of the car, I feel some nervousness in me, this is a huge party and I’m scared that I might remember again the past. But yet, I keep on my mind what Sun Mi told me “FORGET WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR PAST”. I take a deep breath as I walked through the doors. This is what I wear;

 

My eyes widened as my jaw drops when I saw the crowd in front of me. How I wish I can find Sun Mi in here. Suddenly, I mentally slapped myself when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

“HyunA!” I looked at the direction and I saw a good looking, hot guys, sparkling in their tux. Wow~ they look so hot.

 

Whoa~ my jaw drops for a while when they stood right in front of me. I mentally slapped myself when Lu Han say something to me.

“I’m glad you came! Hmm, you’re so pretty tonight!” Lu Han said as he flashed a bright smile.

Oh geez.. I can feel my cheeks are starting to heat up. But before I completely lost my mind, I smiled at him as I replied.

“Thanks! You look so good with your tux!” He chuckled at my compliments as Sun Mi suddenly came in and whoa~ she’s really pretty!!

 

“Whoa~ both of you looks so beautiful tonight!!!” Baekhyun said while staring at me and Sun Mi.

“Whoa~You both look gorgeous tonight!!” Chanyeol said.

“Kyaa~ is that you Sun Mi? And HyunA, wow~ you’re so beautiful!” Kai said while staring at Sun Mi.

They are all staring at the two of us like OH-MY-GEEZ.. Whoa~ I know I’m blushing right now... Kyaa~ Sun Mi!!!

“Come on guys... Let’s enjoy the party! HyunA.. I’ll see you later okay!” Sun Mi said as she winks at me.

“B-but... W-wait. Sun Mi—“ I am being cut by Kris when he said “Just let her enjoy her night, and you as well should enjoy this party. So, can I have this dance?” He smiled as he extends his hands to me. I just agreed with him as he led me in the middle of the crowd who’s dancing. I look around to find Lu Han because after Sun Mi left, he followed them and I left there standing with Kris. But yet, I can’t see him. Maybe he’s dancing with the other girls.

As the slow music starts to play, Kris hold my hands as he wrapped my around his neck. And it surprised me more when he placed his hands on my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as he looked me in the eyes.

He flashes a bright smile as we both start to dance with the music.

“You’re so beautiful tonight” He smirk as looked deeply into my eyes. He rested his chin on my arms as I lean my head on his chest since he’s taller than me. As I closed my eyes, memories of the past start to strikes again. I’m trying my best not to think about it even for tonight but it seems like the more I tried to forget it, the more it hurts me so much.

As I open my eyes, I can feel the tears that are forming into my eyes. I’m trying to hold it back but I can’t take it anymore. I pull away as I looked down then ran away. I know it’s not a good idea. I left him there standing alone without saying anything as I walked away, but I really can’t take it anymore. I ran outside the party to catch some air. I want to be alone for a while. And that’s the reason why I don’t want to attend this kind of party.

 

LU HAN’S POV

I saw her running away from the crowd. I bet something wrong was happened. So I excused myself for a while and I followed her outside. As I headed outside, I saw her standing there alone.

I walked up to her, but as I’m about to take my one last step closer to her, I stop when she told me “LEAVE ME ALONE”. I know what she feels right now. I just wanted to comfort her.

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” she yelled once again but I ignored it, instead I pulled her into a deep hug. She keeps on pushing me away, but I never let go of her. She starts to cry as she stops pushing me away. I let her cry for a moment.

As soon as she stops crying, she pulled away as she looked down.

“I’m so sorry Lu Han.. I didn’t mean to yell at you like that. It’s just that--” I cut her off as I say “Never mind it Hyunnie, I told you I’m always here for you” I winks at her and I smile when I saw her smiled at me.

I cupped her face as I say “Yeah~ you should always smile! You’re beautiful when you are smiling!” I flashed a warm smile as she giggled with my compliments.

“Hehehe.. I’m really sorry. I’m always crying in front of you.. Aisshhh” She said.

“Hmm.. by this time I won’t forgive you anymore. You should pay for it” I replied as I wink at her.

“Mwoah~”

By this time, I step closer to her as I knelt on the ground and asked her in a gentleman way;

“Can I have this dance?”

I saw her chuckled as she reached my hand and I led her again inside the party. To be honest, even after she cried, she still looks beautiful with her red cheeks. I smiled at the thoughts and stop as we are standing right in the middle of the couples dancing with the music.

Before I danced her, I lean closer to her face as I whisper to her ears “Let me be your man for tonight”. I wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hands around her waist. I pulled her closer to me as I rested my chin on her shoulders. She lean her head on my chest since I am taller than her. I smiled a bit as I closed my eyes and starts to dance with her.

I can feel everyone is staring at us. We are dancing very close, but I don’t care about them. Suddenly the slow song began to play I pulled her even closer as I sing along with the song while whispering into her ears every single lyrics of the song.

*here’s the link of the song, it’s much better if you play this one while reading the lyrics:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H39fAmBwGo)

 

When you wake up each mornin'

And you feel like callin'

I'll be there for you

When the road seems uncertain

And you can't stop the hurtin'

I'll be there for you

When there's no one beside you

I'll be there to guide you

Catch you each time you fall

When the stars won't shine anymore

I'll be there....

When the world is unkind

And your dreams they need more time

I'll be there for you

If the rules they keep breakin'

And the future is fadin'

I'll be there for you

The rainbow will end in the palm of your hand

Don't ever let it go

When the stars won't shine anymore

I'll be there....

 

Who knows where we'll go

What will tomorrow bring

When we have each other

Just hold on tight

We can touch the skies and fly......

 

I'll be there for you....

 

The rainbow will end in the palm of your hand

Don't ever let it go

When the stars won't shine anymore

I'll be there....

I'll be there....

 

SUN MI’S POV

As I saw HyunA with Lu Han in the middle of the crowd, my jaw drops as my eyes widened, wow!! They look like a real couple. I’m so happy for HyunA that she’s starting to forget her past.

Suddenly, I was surprised when Kai slipped his hands on mine. He intertwined his fingers into mine as he led me in the middle. He smiled at me as he placed my arms around his neck. He wraps his hands on my waist as he looked into my eyes.

“Wanna try how does it feel?” He says as he looked at HyunA and Lu Han who is dancing really closed. He looked back at me and smile as he pulled me even closer. Whoa~ my cheeks are starting to turn red. OMG!! Butterflies in my stomach!! OH KAI!! I looked down trying to avoid his gazed on me. Suddenly, he pulled me again even closer and now, my head is leaning on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat.

“Can you hear my heartbeat’s fast? That’s when I’m with you Sun Mi. My heart is calling your name. I love you Sun Mi, can you BE MY GIRLFRIEND?”

My eyes are wide open after hearing his words. I don’t know why, but now he is asking me to be his girlfriend! As I glanced up to him, I saw in his eyes that he is sincere. I smiled at him as I nodded and flashed him a sweet smile.

He flashed a wide smile. I know that he is very happy right now, as well as me, I don’t know but I guess I should accept his love for me.

“I LOVE YOU SUN MI!” He said as he planted a sweet peck on my cheeks.

“I LOVE YOU TOO... KIM JONG IN” I replied as I smiled.

From now on, WE ARE OFFICIAL!

 


 

(A/N): Oh yeah~ I can’t explain what I feel!!! Gah!!!

HyunHan for the win!!!! Yeah~

I don’t know what to say!!

Oh my... I guess you’d better LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

HAHAHAHA....

And yes.. Kai and SunMi are NOW OFFICIAL!!!

MiKai are totally OFFICIAL!! Let’s all celebrate! LoL~

Hahahahahaha..

 

NOW LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE^^

 

Because I really can’t explain what I feel... hahahaha...

Welcome to the new Subscribers...

Enjoy reading^^

 

I love you all.. I love EXO!

God Bless You!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^