Chapter 29

The Unknown Princess

NARRATOR’S POV

All of EXO members went to the School Garden after their first class. All of them noticed Suho’s cheerfulness the whole time around. Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching which make them to take a look.

Their eye widened as their jaw drops a little when they saw Sun Mi… together with….their little cute friend HyunA, smiling brightly at them.

“Good Morning guys!” HyunA flashes a sweet smile as she sat on the swing beside Lu Han, whose eyes are fixed on her.

They all keep silent for a couple of time until the Maknae, Sehun, suddenly clings on HyunA’s arm.

“Nooooooonnnnnaaaaaa~~~~~ BOGOSHIPEO!!!!” Sehun cutely said as he shows some aegyo.

They all laughed at Sehun’s sudden actions.

“Hehehe… How are you Maknae? I missed you more!” HyunA replied as he pinched Sehun’s right cheek.

“Kyaaa~ Sehun-ah… stop that skinship with noona!” Tao blurted as he pull Sehun away.

“Noooona~~ I missed you so much! Bbuing-Bbuing!!!” Tao said while showing his undefeated aegyo which make HyunA to let out a chuckle.

“Hahahaha… the maknae’s are always cute!” Sun Mi blurted out in between giggles.

“Ehem, ehem, ehem” Kai pretended that he chocked although it’s really obvious that he’s JEALOUS.

“Yah~ someone’s seeking for an attention from his lovey dovey~” HyunA suspiciously said while looking at Kai. Kai narrowed his eyes to HyunA which made the rest to bit their bottom lips to prevent any giggles.

It’s because Sun Mi is ignoring him the whole time around, since this early morning and even until now. He’s wondering what’s wrong with her sweetie.

Suho, on the other side, who's sitting beside Kai, patted his shoulders as he gave him a WHAT-HAPPENED-LOOK. Kai just shrugged his shoulders as he let out a deep sigh.

"Eeehhh.... LOVERS QUARREL???" HyunA immediately cupped when Kai glared and narrowed his eyes once again. the rest end up laughing at the cute scenarios made by them.

Lu Han is observing HyunA the whole time around. he noticed her cheerfulness and the way she exchanged eyes contacts with Suho. It seems like he knows what's going on, but yet, he decided to keep quiet and enjoy this happy moments with them, together with HyunA.

Suddenly, Sun Mi stood up as she sat beside her lo0nely boyfriend.

"Aisshhhh... Don't act so childish Kai!!" Sun Mi said as she pinched her boyfriend's nose.

"Ayyiiieee........ So sweet!!!!!!" HyunA cupped her face as she began to wiggle around like a fan girl.

Everyone was surprised with her sudden actions, except from Suho who's biting his bottom lip as he tried his best not to burst out laughing. He knows HyunA for a very long time and it's no longer new for him to see her that way, because this is the other side of this crazy girl. (LOL)

They all stared at HyunA for a moment. This is the very first time that they saw her act like a little kid.

"Waeyo?" HyunA raised a brow.

Suddenly they turned their look at Suho when they heard him chuckled. Suho paused as little when everyone's attention is with him.  He cleared his throat pretending like nothing happened as he looks straight at them while flashing a bright smile.

They all turned their look back and forth to Suho and HyunA. They don't have any idea what's going on because last time they are not even talking to each other, and right now it looks like they're exchanging thoughts on their minds.

"Eeeehhhh.... mind to share us what's going on with you guys?" Chanyeol asked suspiciously as he scratched his head while narrowing his eyes to Suho and HyuNA.

HyunA just flashed a warm smile when Chanyeol look at her. Suho, on the other side, was also smiling at him.

HyunA takes a look at Lu Han who's sitting beside her. She noticed his quietness the whole time around so she elbowed him which made him to look back at her.

"Are you okay?"  HyunA asked.

Lu Han just simply nodded without saying anything. HyunA knows something is wrong so she didn't ask him anymore instead she just flashed a warm smile.

"Yah! Suho Hyung, what happened?!" D.O suddenly asked which made everyone turn their attention back to Suho.

"Hehehe.. I know you guys are wondering why the two of us are being cheerful this day" Suho said. But before he finished his words, he stands up as he walked towards HyunA's place and grabs her hands to force her to stand up. As they stood in front of them, Suho intertwined his fingers to HyunA as he raised their hands and say....

.

.

.

"Everythings Alright!!!"

.

.

.

KKKKKRRRIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

HyunA let out a chuckle as Suho let go of her hand. She then grabs Sun Mi's hands as she dragged her out of the School Garden and headed to their Classroom.

"Goodbye guys! We still have class! See you around!" HyunA yelled as she stepped out of the Garden.

"Bye Babe!" Kai yelled.

"Bye! See you around!" Sun Mi replied.

EXO was left in the School Garden. Since they don't have classes anymore, it only means that they're going to spend the rest of their time playfully bashing with each other.

While everyone is busy mocking with each other, Suho and Lu Han were having a serious conversation.

"Thanks Hyung!" Suho said.

"Huh? For what?" Lu Han raised a brow as he tilts his head to the side in confusion.

Suho smiled s little as he said "For helping me to settle things up with her" He flashed a warm smile when he noticed Lu Han's expression.

Lu Han stay silent for a moment. He might be thinking of something.....wrong? to be honest, Suho was laughing really hard inside because he knows what Lu Han is thinking about.

Suddenly, Lu Han's eyes widened when Suho added something.

"Love doesn't always have a happy ending. Just because you love someone so much, doesn't mean they are the right one for you"

.

.

.

Lu Han's heart beat....

.

.

.

dub-dub..

.

.

.

"What do you mean by that Hyung?" Lu Han mentally muttered to himself.

 

 

While walking all the way to their classroom...

"Yah! HyunA... what do you mean by that? I mean... you... and... Suho..." Sun Mi asked.

HyunA didn't answer back, instead she just simply smiled at her as they continues to walk. Sun Mi rolled her eyes but yet she can't help herself but to smile, knowing that her best fiend is back.

While the two of them are walking, without knowing, there's someone who's following them the whole time around. As Sun Mi and HyunA reached their classroom....

 

"This is the day... Better hide your shadows.... or might as well stay away from him before its too late"

 


 

(A/N): Do you guys have any idea who's the person behind that?

Well... Let me know it by DROPPING ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

Sorry if its a short update...

Should I stop this story?

It seems like only few of you are commenting to my story... :(

PLEASE.. PLEASE... PLEASE..... LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

The more comments, the more I will update this story....

You can also recommend my story to your friends if you want too... :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!

God Bless you all!!

@jannicavilla here^^

 


 

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! Ehem…. CONGRATULATIONS TO EXO FOR WINNING THE ASIAN NEW ARTIST AWARD!!! Oh Geez…. People on earth calm down! I know what you feel.. Same with me… GOSH!!!!

 

 

I can’t get over it!!! The MAMA is such a wonderful ceremony! Whoooa~ Congratulations to all the winners…

Especially to f(x), SHINee, SUJU….and…….EXO!!!!!!!!

 

MY GOSH!!!! I think I lost my voice for screaming and shouting for them! My gosh!!! I’m so glad that I’m living in the SMTown!!! LOL~ But I’m so happy last night. It seems like I’m watching the Mnet Asian Music Award live from Hong Kong. Thank You so much MYX!!!

 

Whoa~ SHINee and EXO collaboration is the best!!!! My gosh… I can’t get over Chen’s Lushifur!! LOL~ Hahahaha…. 17 Hottie guys performing on one stage!! My 2 Favorite groups!!! And Gosh!!! EXO’s Mirotic… I got you under my skin!!! Geezzz…….. KRRIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >///////<

 

Whoa~ Calm down! Calm down! Gosh!! Well anyways… Conratulations once again to all the winners!! All of you deserve those awards! And PSY’s Gangnam Style…. Wow~ It’s your year PSY!! CONRATULATIONS!!!!

*CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF THE CORRESPONDING PICS!! 

 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!