Chapter 55

The Unknown Princess

 

MINJI'S POV

 

Here I am inside her room together with SunMi and.... ???

 

"Ah! By the way Ji, this is EunJae. One of our friends. EunJae, meet Minji, our bestfriend" Finally, SunMi introduced me to her.

 

'Oh? So her name is EunJae. She's beautiful' :)

 

"Hello EunJae-ssi! I'm Kim MinJi, their bestfriend. It's nice to meet you!" I introduced myself as I flashed a sweet smile.

 

"Hello MinJi-ssi! I'm Lee EunJae, it's nice to meet you too!" EunJae introduced herself as she flashed a smile.

 

'Eeh? She's so beautiful huh?'

 

"By the way, where's HyunA?" SunMi asked.

 

Oh yeah where she is? I thought she's behind me. Aisshh.

 

"Maybe she's talking to Lu Han" I said.

 

"Ooh~~ Are they okay now?" EunJae asked.

 

"Huh? Why? Aren't they okay?" I asked.

 

"Ah! Don't worry Ji, we will explain it to you some other time. But for now, you need to change" SunMi said.

 

"Okay. Thanks"

 

After 15 minutes, were all ready. But still HyunA's not yet around.

 

"Wait for me here, i'll go check her first okay?" I said as I strode off the door.

 

I first check her downstairs. She might be with the others.

 

As I go downstairs, I walk straight to the rest of EXO Members.

 

"Oh MinJi Noona, where's HyunA noona?" Tao asked.

 

"Eeh? I'm supposed to ask you that one" I replied.

 

"Wait.. Where's Lu Han Hyung??" Sehun asked.

 

'They might be together. But where they are?'

 

"Let's go guys!! Let's join them on the Pool!!" XiuMin cheered.

 

"Okay guys, i'll see you around" I said as they all walked towards the Swimming Pool area.

 

Suddenly, Suho approached me!! Uh-oh.. I need some air~~

 

"I thought you're with her?" Suho asked, referring to HyunA.

 

"I thought so. But as I turn my back, she's not there" I explained.

 

"Oh I see. I've been wondering too where's Lu Han Hyung" He said.

 

'It's because they're together'

 

"By the way Suho-ssi.. Can I ask you something?" I asked.

 

"Sure thing. Go ahead. Spill it.." He said while flashing an assuring smile.

 

"Hmm.. This is about HyunA and Lu Han" I said and it seems like he's surprised on what i've said.

 

 

"What's with them?" He asked. As if he didn't know what's going on huh?

 

"I know you know what i'm talking about! What's between them??!!" I asked desperately and I guess he noticed it on my voice.

 

"MinJi~ I guess it's much better if you ask them" He just flashed a warm smile as he tapped my shoulders.

 

 

"B-but----"

 

"Shudder that thought MinJi! just enjoy the party. I'll go ahead, see you around!"

 

And by that, he left me here at the Sala standing alone.

 

Geez~ I guess i'd better look for her now.

 

So the next destination is the Roof Top.

 

As far as I know, whenever she wants to talk about something, she will always dragged me there.

 

They might be really together by this time for a 'TALK' because based on what i've noticed on Lu Han's face earlier, it seems like he really wants to talk to HyunA.

 

And as I take more steps closer to the roof top, i've heard a familiar voice crying.

 

'That's her! But why is she crying?'

 

Without thinking twice, I fastened my pace as I hid on the doors.

 

'Sneaking time! I'm sorry bhest. But my curiosity is killing me'

 

"Let's stop this Lu Han. It's getting harder for me as time goes by. And I guess this is for our best. You already have your fiancee, and I don't want to be the reason for your supposed to be wedding. Please Lu Han, I'm hurting and I can't take it anymore. I don't dese----"

 

I gasped when I saw Lu Han kissed HyunA directly into her lips!!! O_O

 

"Lu--u H--an.. L-let m-me go---"

 

Oh my!! HyunA's trying to pushed him. Oh no! What to do?!!

 

Suddenly, my eyes grew wider when HyunA kissed him back!!! Oh my God!!! What's going on here?!

 

After... maybe 5 minutes?? Lu Han breaks the kiss as he place his forehead on HyunA's forehead.

 

"Were not going to stop what we have HyunA" Lu Han said as he kissed HyunA's forehead.

 

Wait... What's with them?! Somebody tell me please~~

 

But I stop on my tracks when Lu Han added something.

 

"This is just the beginning of our story"

 

Oh my God!! I think I already know the answer to my questions.

 

But still, I need an assurance :)

 

Suddenly, I noticed HyunA is about to leave the place so I hurriedly hid myself.

 

"I'll go ahead. And regarding what happened earlier, forget about it. It's an accident" HyunA said as she strode off the door.

 

'Wew~ Thank God! She didn't caught me'

 

And by this time, I straightened up myself as I walked towards Lu Han.

 

'Please give me courage to do this~~'

 

"Lu Han-ssi"

 

"Oh? MinJi? What are you doing here?" His eyes suddenly grew wider when he saw me.

 

"Let's talk"

 

"Hmm.. About what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You and HyunA"

 

 

 

 

LU HAN'S POV

 

 

"You and HyunA"

 

Again?!

 

What is it by this time?!

 

"Spill it!"

 

"What is your status with her?" MinJi asked suspiciously. Eeh??

 

"Were just friends" I simply replied.

 

Because that's the truth! We're just FRIENDS!!

 

"Friends? Wow! Friends! The best LIE i've ever heard" MinJi said sarcastically.

 

Seriously, what's wrong with this girl?!

 

"What's wrong with that?" I asked curiously.

 

"There's something wrong with that!!! Why did you kissed her?! Is that how you treat a FRIEND?! Oh come on Lu Han.. Tell me!! Honestly, I don't have any idea what's going on between you and HyunA. Sometimes I think she's hiding something from me, her bestfriend. But still I don't have the right to get mad at her. And I respect her decision. But after what i've saw earlier, I doubt it. Everything's clear now!!" She explained and my eyes went wide when she said that I kissed HyunA.

 

'So it means she saw everything??'

 

"Minji-ssi. I'm telling you the truth. Were just friends. It's just an accident" I bit my bottom lip as I look down.

 

'It's actually my fault'

 

"Accident?! You forcedly kissed her!! Is that what you called as an accident?! Duh?!!" MinJi said rhetorically.

 

'Oh my~ She's like HyunA when she's mad. So scary~~'

 

"I'm so sorry for what I did to her earlier. It's just tha----"

 

She cut me off when she said;

 

"You love her right? And I know that she feels the same way for you. But Lu Han, you already have your fiancee. I know I don't have the right to say all of this, but i'm just concerned about her. I don't want to see her cry. Just like what happened earlier, I know she's hurting. And I know she's tired on believing that the two of you will stay together until the end. So please Lu Han, just give her space. Give her more time to think. As well as you, you should learn how to distance yourself in this kind of situation. Do you think it helps your situation whenever she saw the two of you together? Think about it Lu Han" MinJi explained as she tapped my shoulders whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

Yes she's right. We need space. We need time. Distance is what we needed.

 

"I know you know whats best right? You can do it Lu Han" She added as she winks at me.

 

'Why does she resembles HyunA??'

 

"Thanks MinJi" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

 

"You're welcome. Come on let's go down. They might be looking for us already" She said as she extend her hands for me.

 

"By the way, how did you know that were here?" I suspiciouy asked.

 

"Secret~~" She sang as she continue to walk.

 

"Hmm.. MinJi-ssi.. Regarding what you've seen earlier..." I paused as I look at her apologetically.

 

"Don't worry, it's a secret" She said as she winks once again.

 

As soon as we're on the second floor, I saw HyunA standing right infront of her room.

 

"Yah! MinJi!! Where have you been??!!" HyunA said as she grabbed MinJi's hands.

 

"Ah.. I'm supposed to ask you that one! Where have you been?! I've been looking for you!!" MinJi said as she took a glanced at me.

 

I smiled at them before going downstairs.

 

'I'm so glad that she had good friends'

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Hyung!! Where have you been?!!!" Sehun asked. Oh I almost forgot them!!

 

"Sorry Sehunnie~~ Anyways, did the party started?" I asked as I sat on the pool side.

 

*water splash*

 

*water splash*

 

*water splash*

 

"Yah!! *water splash* Hyung!!" I complained as our Seniors began to splashed water on me.

 

"Yah!! Join us here Lu Han!! Stop smiling like an idiot!!" EunHyuk Hyung said.

 

W-wait..

 

What??!!

 

Am I smiling alone?? O_O

 

 

Suddenly, i felt someone is about to pushed me, but it's too late before I can stood up.

 

And as a result, I end up stumbling on the Pool. Aiisshh..

 

"Whoooo~~~~!!!!! Let's go party!!" Donghae Hyung cheered.

 

"W-wait.. Where's HyunA??" Sooyoung Noona asked.

 

Suddenly, a familiar voice popped out from behind saying;

 

"Don't worry Eonnie~~ I got her!!" EunJae said whilst smirking.

 

'Haha.. Evil plan~~'

 

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys! Let's star----"

 

But before HyunA can finished her words, she had been thrown into the Swimming Pool by SunMi.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Nice one babe!!! Now, it's your turn!!!" Kai smirk as he lift SunMi and they both jumped on the Pool.

 

"Hahahah.. Nice one---- Whoa----" Kris' pushed EunJae causing her to stumble on the Pool.

 

"Hehehe.. You guys are so--- Uh-oh... Not me Suho.. Please~~" MinJi pleads as she keeps on running away. Hahaha.

 

"Hahahaha.... Catch her Joon!!!" HyunA cheekily said.

 

But as a result, MinJi was trap when HyunWoo Hyung positioned himself on the other side of the Pool Side. Hahaha. Poor MinJi.

 

"How dare you guys!! How can I run for my life?!!" MinJi complained as Suho hug her from the back.

 

"AYYYYIIEEEEE~~~~~~~~" They all cooed as well as me.

 

Hahah. What's with them huh?

 

"I'm sorry MinJi~~" And with that, they both jumped on the pool whilst cuddling each other.

 

"Whaaaaa~~~~~ You guys are killing me inside!!! Hahaha...." HyunA said as she let out a chuckle.

 

While i'm smiling like an idiot, someone slightly nudge me, bringing me back to reality.

 

"Smiling alone isn't a good idea. Something good news happen?" As I turn my look, it's Kai. I just smiled at him as I turn back my eyes to HyunA.

 

"Pssh~~ Silence means yes Hyung!! Mind sharing it??" Kai said.

 

"It's nothing Kai. Go back to your beloved Girlfriend! Look, she's talking to Taemin!! Tsk!" I said while smirking.

 

"Pssh~~ I trust her Hyung!! Don't change the topic!" Kai replied.

 

"I'm not changing the topic, i'm just telling the truth" I said as a matter of fact.

 

"K! But seriously, what's with that smiles huh??" Kai asked while poking my cheeks.

 

"Aisshh... Stop it Kai!" I said as I shot him a death glare making him to stop for a while.

 

"Hehe. Sorry Hyung. I'm just curious :)" Kai said whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

"I know right?!" I scoffed.

 

"So... Mind telling me now?" Kai asked once again.

 

"Kai, you'd better go back to your girlfriend before Taemin take her away from you. Look how sweet they are~~"

 

And by that, he look at them and his eyes widened when he found out that i'm telling the truth. Hahaha.

 

"How dare you Hyung! Why didn't you tell it to me?!!" He hurriedly stood up as he slighly punched me on the side. Haha.

 

Suddenly, while everyone is having fun, something caught my attention.

 

"Yah! Kris!! Let me go!!" HyunA complained as Kris hug her from the back.

 

OUCH!!!

 

Suddenly, Yoona Noona approached me as she asked something which made me surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're jealous, aren't you?"