Chapter 49

The Unknown Princess

 

HYUNA'S POV

Okay. This is perfect! First step. Haha. Since I didn't saw my mom, I just left her a message that we will be leaving the house for tonight.

"Mom~ I'll see you tomorrow morning! I'm with Minji don't worry. We will be staying at Joon's house for tonight. He asked me to come over for a movie marathon, so i'm coming. Hehe. Sorry Mom, I didn't noticed you earlier. Where are you?? Take care! Love you! Mwuah!!"

Message sent.

"Yah! Where are we going?!" Minji asked. But I ignore her. Haha.

"Is she coming too??" I thought to myself as i'm referring to SunMi.

"Hey! Can you hear me HyunA?? I'm asking you where are we going??" Minji asked again.

"Shhh... Just wait and you will see when we get there"

Suddenly, my phone rang and as I look at the caller id, it's SunMi! Yeah~~ good timing!

"SunMiiiiii~~~~~"

"HyunA~~ are you going too?? I mean.. Did Suho invited you to come over for a movie marathon?"

"Yes. Actually were on our way. Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up??"

"Wait-- You're with whom??"

"Ah. You will know later. But for now, I'll pick you up"

"Arachi~~ I'm here at the nearest convenient store in our street"

"Oh I see.. I'll be there. Just wait for us okay?? I know that you're excited because you will see him again. Hahah. See yah!"

---

"And who was that??" Minji asked again and again.

"Yah! Stop asking question!! You will know it once we get there!"

"Okay. I'll zip my mouth. Ahmftt!!" Minji replied as she pouts. Haha.

After 10 minutes, we've arrived at the convenient store that SunMi is referring to. And there she is, waiting with her headphones plugged in.

"Just wait here bhest. I'll be back" I said as I stepped out of my car.

"Okay fine~~~~" Minji sang causing me to smile a bit.

"SunMi~~~~~~ I missed you!!!!!!" I greet her with a warm hug.

"Yah! It's been a week since we last met! Haha. How are you??" SunMi said in between the hug.

"As you can see, I'm doing fine. How about you? I bet you misses him so much than you missed me! Eeh?? Don't deny it~~haha" I as I poked her left cheek.

"Aishhh... Whatever!! By the way, I've heard about the news. Are yoi okay??" SunMi worriedly asked.

"I'll expain everything to you some other time. But for now, we need to go. She's waiting for us" I dragged er out as we both get inside my car.

"Okay~ SunMi, meet Minji, my bestfriend. Minji, meet, SunMi, my other bestfriend. She's Kai's Girlfriend. And now that you know each other, we need to go to our destination" I said as I flashed a sweet smile.

"It's nice to meet you Minji-ssi!" SunMi said.

"It's nice to meet you too SunMi-ssi!! It's my honour to meet Kai's Girlfriend! Hehe" Minji said.

"Shh.. Be quiet. Were not yet official in public. Hehe" SunMi warned.

"Arasso~~~"

"So... From now on.. The three of us will be Bestfriends. Is that okay??" I asked

"Sounds better" Minji replied.

"Who says were not bestfriends? Haha" SunMi added.

After 15 minutes, were finally here!!

"Whoa~~ Are you sure this is their house??" SunMi asked.

"Don't you believe in me?? I usually visit their house a lot before. Are you doubting that this is not their property? Hehe. I'm telling you, he came from a rich family" I said as I unbuckled my seat belt.

As we stepped out of my car, I noticd the cars that were park from thr other side. Well I guess, they're all here.

"Let's go"

"But w-wait.. What are we doing here? And why are we here???" Minji asked.

"It's a surprised Ji~" i said as I buzzed in the door.

"Mimi~ she likes Joon~" I whispered at SunMi's ears causing her eyes to wide open. Haha. But before she can react, the door opens, revealing Joon's Mom.

"Hello Auntie!! Good evening!! How are you?? It's been a long time!" I greet her.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim!" SunMi greet whilst flashing a warm smile.

"Good evening Ma'am!" Minji greet as she flashed a sweet smile.

"Oh! Hi girls!! How are you? HyunA, is that you?? You've grown so much!! Hehe. Come in. Join us on dinner" Auntie said as she motioned us to come inside.

"By the way Auntie, this is Park SunMi, my bestfriend and Kai's Girlfriend" I said.

"Hello Mrs. Kim! It's nice to meet you!" SunMi flashed a warm smile as she bow down.

"And this is Kim Minji. My bestfriend"

"Hello Mrs. Kim! It's my pleasure to meet you!" Minji flashed a sweet smile as she bow down.

"Are they all here?"I asked.

"Hmmm. There's only one missing. Lu Han"

-----

"Why are we here?? And who is she??" Minji asked.

"Hello guys!! How are you?? It's nice to see you again!!" i greet them as I flashed a warm smile.

"Noona?? What are you doing here?" Tao asked.

"Whoa~~~~ Babe!!!!! I've missed you!!!!!" Kai cheered as he run towards SunMi.

"Hyunnie! You came!! Oh!! Hello Minji-ssi! It's nice to see you again. I'm glad you came!" Joon said as he walked towards us whilst flashingan angeli smile. Eeh? Is he happy that I came? Or he's glad to see Minji again?? Hahah.. This will be fun!!

"Go on girls! Join us with the dinner!" Auntie said.

"Hello Diuzhang!" I greet Kris as I take a seat beside him.

"Hello Ms. Beautiful! How are you??" Kris asked.

"I'm doing fine. How about you?" I asked.

"As you can see, bussier than ever. By the way, who is that girl?? She's close with Suho huh?" Kris suspiciously asked.

"Ah! By the way guys, I forgot to introduced her. Forgive me. Hehe. She's Kim Minji. My bestfriend. Minji, this is it. Meet the members of EXO" I said as I flashed a sweet smile. I'm actually teasing her! Haha. Not to mention, she's sitting besidd Joon's chair. Oh see? Haha. OTP!! >.< And S usual, the two lovers cannot be separated! Haha

"Oh?! Is she the girl that you're talking about just a while ago my dear Joon? The girl who really looks like HyunA??" Auntie said causing my eyes to wide open. Eeh?? Does she really looks like me?? Oooh???

"Mom!!!" Joon complained causing me to bit my bottom lip to prevent me from any giggles. Hahah.

"Yah! Hyung! How did you know her?! You haven't told us that you already have a girlfriend who really looks like a barbie doll! Hehe. Hello noona~~" Sehun smiled at Minji causing her to blushed. Eeh?? Her cheeks are tinted red. Hoho.

"W-wait... I'm not her boyfriend. We've just met earlier at the airport when we picked them" Joon explained but it looks like they are not believing on him. Haha. Poor grandpa~~

"HyunA noona~ is that true??" Tao asked. As a part of the plan, instead of agreeing with him, I shrugged as I pretended like I didn't know about it. Hahaha. Sorry Joon~ Sorry Ji~ this is a part of my plan. Just bear with me. Haha.

"Yah! Hyunnie!! What are y----"

"Booooo~~ You're unfair Hyung? Stop pretending~~~ you're caught!!" Sehun said. Hahaha. Good boy Sehunnie~~~

"Enough with that kids. Go on finished your foods so that you can start watching movies" Auntie said.

"Okay~~~" We all said in unison.

-----

KRIS' POV

I'm glad she came. But wait.. I don't think so this will be fun. What if she came with him? What about HyunA?? Aigoo~~ This is a war. But don't worry, i'll protect her. :)

"Want some popcorn??" She offered as she sat beside me. How cute >.<

"Thank you!" I smiled as she handed me the popcorn.

"What are we going to watch??" She asked.

"I don't know to grandpa~~" I replied.

"Do you know despicable me 2???" She asked while smiling brightly.

"Hmmm. Yah. Have you watched it?" She just nod.

"What about you? Have you watched it??" She asked back.

"Believe it or not.. But I haven't watched that movie yet" I shyly replied.

"Ah! Then let's watch it together! Grandpa-ssi~~~ can I request something??" HyunA shout from afar. Haha. What a crazy girl~~

"Yes what is it crazy girl??" Suho replied.

"Can we watch despicable me 2??? Beeh do.. Beeh do.. Beeh do.. Beeh do.... Please~~~~" HyunA sang as she pleads Suho with her puppy eyes! Oh my?! Who can resist that cuteness?!

"Aishh.. Stop showing your aegyo! You know that's my weakness!! Aiishh.. Okay fine! You're lucky I have here. Aissh" Okay. Suho lose. Haha.

"See? Wish granted Diuzhang!! Haha. Enjoy the minions~~ Bananaaaaa~~~" HyunA cutely sang as she comfortably settled herself on the couch.

Everyone was settled. Just a few second has past, Chanyeol began to burst out laughing. Eeh? The movie hasn't been starting. What's wrong with this derp?!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH~~"

"Yah! Chanyeol!! What's wrong with you?!" I asked.

"Hahaha. Nothing. I just remembered Chen. Hahah. He looks like a minion!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!" Chanyeol said.

"Yah!! You're the one who looks like a minion. Haven't you notice the way you laugh?? It's like a laughing minion!! Hahahahaha" Chen retorted causing them to burst out laughing. Hahahah.

"Okay guys. Enough fooling with each other. Just enjoy the movie okay?" I said as they all agrees with me.

And as time goes by, we keep on laughing hard like there's ni tomorrow. Well, I can say that this movie is really cute! Hahahah.

30 minutes has past, still Lu Han is not yet around. Is he coming or not??

"Yah! Diuzhang! I though Lu Han Hyung is coming?! Where is he??" Sehun asked.

"Shut up Sehun! Just enjoy the minions!! Don't mind your prince!! He's missing!!" Chen scoffed.

"Pfft! Whatever Hyung!!" Sehun replied.

"Is he coming?" HyunA suddenly asked.

"Hmmm.. I don't think so. But he told me his coming" I replied.

Few minutes later, I felt her rested her head on my shoulders. Ehh?? Is she sleepy or what??

"Do you want to sleep??" I asked her but she's not replying so I just let her.

"Just for a while Kris..." With that words, I remained silent. I understood what she meant by that.

"It's okay HyunA. I'm always here if you need someone to talk with" I said as I tapped her shoulders.

"Thanks Kris"

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, causing all of our attentions to it.

"I'll get it guys!!" Suho said.

As he opens the door, I don't know if I will be surprised or not. But, i'm right. He's with her. Aisshh... What a night?! But no matter what happen, I won't let her feel alone. I'm just here right beside her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys" Lu Han Hyung said. His eyes widened when he noticed HyunA.

"Hi guys!! It's nice meeting you again!! Sorry were late" Minra said as she clung on Lu Han's arms. Aishh..

"Hello Minra-ssi" They all said in unison.

"Hyung~~~ I thought you're no longer coming!!! I'm glad you came!" Sehun happily said.

"I'm sorry Sehunnie~~"

"Oh! Who is she? New friend??" Minra asked as she noticed Minji.

"Hello! I'm Kim Minji, HyunA's bestfriend"

"Oh I see~~ It's nice to meet you! I'm Bae Minra, Lu Han's fiancee"

"What are you watching guys??" Lu Han asked as he sat beside HyunA.

"Oppa~~ it's the minions!! Oh! I didn't notice you HyunA-ssi! Hello~~" Minra said as she smiled at HyunA.

"Want some popcorns??" HyunA offered Minra as she handed her the popcorns.

"Oh! Thank you!" Minra smiled as she tries to feed Lu Han Hyung with popcorn. Aiisshh...

It looks like HyunA is irritated with them. She stood up as she sat on the other side, beside Minji and Suho.

"What's wrong??" Minji asked.

"Nothing. It's just that i'm not comfortable with that place" HyunA replied. Uh-oh. She's being prank now.

"Wanna go out for a while??" I asked HyunA who's a bit annoyed by the ambience. Without any words, she grabbed my hands as she dragged me out of the room.

"Are you okay??" I asked her the most stupis question on earth.

"How can he act like that infront of me?!!" She complained.

"HyunA~~ calm down okay?" I said as i gave her a glass of water.

"Tell me.. Are you jealous??" Then again, another stupid question.

"Ani~~~ Its just that i'm not used to see them like that" She explained.

"Whatever you say, it's still jealousy" I said.

"Ani~~~"

"Yes it is HyunA~~~"

"I said i'm no-----"

I cut her off as I pulled her into a hug. Aisshh.. She can't accept the truth that she's jealous.

Suddenly, I heard her silently crying in between the hug. Uh-oh... I didn't mean to make you cry.

"I'm sorry HyunA" I apologized as I caressed her back.

"It's not your fault Kris. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I'm weak" She said.

"Stop it now before they caught you. Do you want them to worry about you?" I said as I break the hug. I wiped away her tears as I raised her chin up.

"Look at me, no matter what happen, stay strong okay? I'm always here by yourside. I won't leave you alone" I said as I kissed her forehead. I know it surprised her, but its time to be true to myself.

As I look at her, she's blushing. Eeh?? Her jaw drops a little as her eyes widely open. She's paralyzed on her place for a while.

"K-k-kr-Kris..." She silently called.

"HyunA... Listen to me"

Yeah I'm serious by this time. I cupped her cheeks as I leveled my eyes on her. As I said, from now on, I will be true to myself. I'm not taking this opportunity okay?? It's just that i've realized that I need to tell the truth before its too late.

As I'm deeply looking into her eyes, it seems like the world stops for a while. And all I can hear was our own heartbeats. How I wish this won't come to an end.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Can you see me the way you see Lu Han??"

 

(A/N): ADSJHKFLBXGDJYYBSKAHDNH!!!!!!! KRIS FTW!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaa~~~~~ I can't say anything! Just leave your thoughts below on the comment box. -_-