Chapter 3

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

And then again lunch time people! Students are making their way to the cafeteria, as well as me, I look around to find Sun Mi, but even a shadow of her is not around, so maybe she’s still on a middle of their meetings. So I decided to take my lunch on my own. And as I take my order, there was this girl who accidentally bumped into me because she’s not looking on her way. She yells at me when my foods bumped onto her uniform. I didn’t think twice instead I am the one who apologized to her.

“YAH!! YOU SHOULD LOOK ON YOUR WAY! CLUMSY” She yelled out loud as I noticed that she’s getting the attentions of all the people inside the cafeteria.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to bump onto you, here let me help you clean it” I says in a soft voice. I lend her my handkerchief but she just throws it away. As she’s going to slap me, there was this guy who speaks behind her.

“Excuse me, isn’t it your fault? You are the one who’s not looking on your way, so don’t yell at her.” He says in a soft and approaching voice.

I noticed that the girl is clenching her fists and glaring at me while biting her bottom lip. I know that she’s angry with me. I just turn my look away and as I’m going to get my handkerchief, the guy yanked me out of the cafeteria. He led me to nowhere since I’m just new to this school and I don’t know where we are going.

And as we reached the place, my mouth opens a gap as I mesmerized the beautiful place. We are in the school garden where there are no students that hanging in there.

“This is the School Garden. Only few students are hanging in here. You’re free to stay here whenever you want” he says to me while he flashed me with OH-THAT-ANGELIC-KILLER-SMIRK!!

I flashed him my angelic eye smile as I nodded.

“So you are the transferee student from Konkuk University right?” he asked me while looking deeply in my eyes.

“How did you know about it?” I asked him with a curious looks in my face.

“By the way, I am Kris. I am also from the Business Club.” He introduced himself while extending his hands to me for a formal greeting and didn’t answer my question.

I extend my hands as well and shake hands with him as I introduced myself “I am Choi HyunA, from Business—but before I finished the word “CLUB” my eyes widen as I remember what he says a while ago that he is ALSO from Business Club. I shook my head in confusion, “how did he know that I’m from Business Club? Maybe it’s because he’s already a member of the Club.” I insisted to myself not to think more about it.

We talked to each other for 30 minutes until the signal for next class alarmed. We took our different way as he waved me a goodbye while smiling at me. I waved him a goodbye too and nodded as I smile back to him.

 

KRIS’S POV

Thank God it’s break time!!!! I hear the bell rings and by this time, I can take a quick break after all the paper works that we are doing. Being a Vice President in the Business Club is not that easy, what else is being the President right?

“Yah! Sun Mi-yah.. Its break time!! Shall we take a quick break?” I asked Sun Mi which is also busy with those paper works.

“Go on, I need to finish this first before I eat.” She replied while doing those paper works.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat first?” I asked her again as an assurance. She just smiled at me and told me to go. “Okay if that’s what you want, I’ll see you again later.” I told her as I nodded and leave the room. She nodded back and proceeds to her works.

Oh c’mon, she’s really hard working. As I leave the room, I walked all the way to the Cafeteria as I saw those fan girls again and again. I just smiled at them and nodded as I passed in front of them. As I’m about to take my order, there was this girl who really caught my attention and as I noticed, she looks new to my sight and I can say that she’s really beautiful. She might be the transferee student from Konkuk University.

I don’t know but I just keep on staring at her. Suddenly I saw this girl who accidentally bumped onto her that made her foods to fell on the girls’ uniform. She screams out loud and she caught everyone’s attention. “YAH!! YOU SHOULD LOOK ON YOUR WAY! CLUMSY” She yells to the transferee girl as if it’s not her fault. The transferee girl apologized to her like it’s her own fault.

As that girl is about to slap that beautiful girl, I stood behind her and say, “Excuse me, isn’t it your fault? You are the one who’s not looking on your way, so don’t yell at her.” She stops when he heard my voice. I noticed that she’s getting pissed so she clench her fist and give that beautiful girl a death glare.

As that beautiful girl is about to reached her handkerchief that was thrown away, I yanked her with me outside the Cafeteria all the way to the beautiful Garden of our school. No one else is hanging out on that special place except from us—EXO.

As she looks around, I noticed that her eyes suddenly wide a little because of the view. I spoke and say “This is the School Garden. Only few students are hanging in here. You’re free to stay here whenever you want” I flashed her that Killer Smirk of mine. (LOL)

She smiles at me with an angelic looks. Wow!! She’s really beautiful. I can feel my heart is racing as I saw her beautiful smile. I don’t know why but I think I liked her.

I asked her “So you are the transferee student from Konkuk University right?” I don’t know but I looked deeply into her eyes. She asked me how I knew about it but I didn’t answer, instead I introduced myself to her, as well as she did.

We chatted for 30 minutes as we hear the signal of the next class. I waved her a goodbye as she nodded as well as me, and we both go to our classes.

As I leave, I noticed that I’m smiling like an idiot all the way back to the meeting room. Sun Mi noticed it and asked me what’s with those smile.

“Ehh—what’s with that smile Mr. Vice President? Satisfied with your lunch?” Sun Mi asked me with a curious looks.

“Kinda? I guess…. I loved it.” I answer back as I smiled to her. She rolls her eyes and proceeds to what she is doing. I helped her and we continue our works.

I thought myself that I should find HyunA again. Her name is always on my mind as I keep on remembering that time when we first met. I will never forget that moment. The way she smiles, her voice, her beautiful eyes, her angelic face, everything!!!! She looks perfect and I think, I really liked her even when I first saw her.

 


 

[A/N]: Okay!! Chapter 3 here!

Do you guys like it?

I bet it's failed. T_T

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Thank you all! EXO FIGHTING!!!