Chapter 7

The Unknown Princess

 

EUNJAE’S POV

As the bell signals for the next class, I walked towards our classroom. But as I’m about to sit on my desk, I noticed that Lu Han Oppa is not around. I asked my classmates if they saw him but it seems like they don’t have any idea where he is. He needs to attend our class!!

So I decided to look for him all around the Campus. I went to the Cafeteria, Gymnasium, School Garden, and to every places where he used to hang out, but even a single shadow of him is not around. I wonder if he’s still around the School, or he already got home. So what I did is that I walked all the way to the Parking Lot hoping that his car is still there.

As I reached the Parking Lot, I stopped when I saw Lu Han Oppa... But... He is carrying a GIRL in a BRIDAL STYLE?!!!!! WHAT THE?!!! Who is that Girl!! But it surprised me more when he let her inside his car! What the heck?! This is the first time that Lu Han Oppa did this to someone, especially to a Girl! He doesn’t want somebody else to touch his things or even share his things, especially if he didn’t know the person.

My mouth opens a gap when he starts the engine of his car and starts to leave the school. Seriously, who is that Girl that’s flirting with my Oppa??!! Aisssh... I don’t know but I feel so mad right now! I stomped my feet on the ground as I’m clenching my fist.

“NO ONE CAN TAKE LU HAN OPAA AWAY FROM ME!!!!” I yelled out loud as I keep on screaming because of what I saw.

“Once I know who you are, you will regret everything you did” I say as I grit my teeth. I walked all the way back to the classroom with a frowning face. As I sit on my desk, the Doctor enters the Classroom and announced something in front of the class. Actually, I don’t care about what she’s going to say. I’m just looking at the window while thinking about what I saw just a while ago.

Suddenly, my ears perked up when I heard she mention Lu Han Oppa’s name.

“Good Morning Class! I just want to inform you that Mr. Lu Han already left the School because he needs to do a very important thing. So it only means that he will not be around for the rest of this day. That’s all, Thank You!”

As I heard what the Doctor said, my classmates start to murmur random things;

“Oh c’mon! He’s the only reason why I’m here!”

“Yah! I guess I should go home now!”

“Geeez... this class will be boring!”

To be honest, I agree with them, I’m only attending this Class because of him! He is the only reason why I’m here. I sigh in disbelief that I can’t see him for the rest of this day. And one more thing, our subject for today is Math!!! Oh geeez... What a boring Class!!!

As our teacher starts the discussion, I rolled my eyes as I start to open my notes pretending that I’m listening! Aisssh... I wanted to go home now!! There’s no more reason for being in here. I’m trying to call Lay Oppa, who is sitting just a one seat away from me, but it seems like he’s listening carefully to what is being discussed in the front. I wanted to ask him if he can accompany me to skip this class but he can’t hear me. So my next target is Suho Oppa, who is sitting one seat in front away from me. I’m trying to call him and even throw some scratch papers on his back but he is ignoring me!!

Seriously, what’s wrong with them? As if they are REALLY studying very hard huh? Aissshhh... I sigh in disbelief that I’m going to stay inside this classroom pretending that I’m listening. Aisssh.... How I wish Lu Han Oppa is here! Aissh....

“THIS IS ALL BECAUSE IF THAT GIRL!”

 

LU HAN’S POV

As I stepped inside their house, my mouth opens a gap when I looked around. How come this girl is being bullied if she came from a very rich family? I mentally slapped myself when HyunA told me to take a seat on the couch as she opens the Flat Screen TV.

“Lu Han-ssi.. take a seat and I’ll be back after 15 minutes” HyunA said as she walked upatairs.

Suddenly, Mrs. Lee came in as she offered me something to eat. She prepared some pastries and juice and placed it down on the table right beside the couch. I thanked her as I nodded and she smiled at me.

As I take a bite of the chocolate muffin, there’s something that caught my attention. I stand up as I walked towards the huge picture that was displayed on the wall. As I walk nearer, my eyes widened as I saw a beautiful picture of HyunA.

 

 

 

Wow~ she’s really beautiful. I was mesmerized with her picture. She looks like a Princess. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice calling my name which made me startle.

“Yah! Lu Han-ssi.. Why are you standing there?”

I turn around as I saw HyunA walking towards me. I just smiled at her as we both sat down the couch.

“Hmmm.. Lu Han-ssi.. Thank’s for helping me!” She said as she flashed a sweet smile.

“No Problem” I simply replied as I smile back at her.

As I looked at the time, I stand up as I waved her a goodbye since it’s already 5:30 pm. I walked up to my car and start the engine. As I’m driving all the way back to our house, her beautiful image keeps flashing on my head. I don’t know why but I found myself smiling whenever I’m thinking about her. This is the first time that I’ve ever felt this kind of feeling towards a girl. I think I like her.

 

 

 

 


 

 

(A/N): I’m so sorry for this lame update!

I’m trying my best to recall everything that I did,

but it all ended up FAILED!! Aisssshhhh....

How I wish I can recover everything that was lost. Aiisssh...

Hope you understand me my lovely subbies....

PLEASE DONT UNSUBSCRIBE!!!

 

Oh by the way, just to inform you

from Chapter 7 up to 10.. hmmm..

do not expect something good..

Because those are the chapters that were lost...

but i think it’s up to chapter 15...

Oh my!!! Please forgive me..

I promise to make it much better in the next chapters...

huhuhuhu... I’m really sorry... T_T

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE ALL MY SUBBIES...

SPREAD LOVE LOVE LOVE.... EXO... <3

GOD BLESS!!!

 

 

@jannicavilla here^^