Chapter 21

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR’S POV

The Grand Ball Party was about to come and everyone in the School is very excited almost everyone is talking about the biggest event of the year. Some girls are still worrying about what to wear, and some boys are approaching random of girls to be their date.

 

Suddenly, EXO members enter the Cafeteria and as usual, the fan girls are starting to scream and squirm on their places while saying;

“I want to be their date”

“How I wish one of them ask me to be his date”

 

But you, EXO members just ignored it and walked all the way to their seat. As soon as they are on their seats, all the boys in the Cafeteria starts to whistle while saying;

“Be my date please”

“I love you! Can you be my date?”

 

EXO members glanced up as they look at the entrance door, they thought it’s EunJae but their eyes widened when they saw HyunA and Sun Mi are coming.  They are being surrounded by a lot of boys who’s blocking their way. Suddenly, Kai stand up as well as Lu Han.. oops.. not just them, but as well as Kris and Suho.. Uh-oh.

 

Kai come rushing towards Dun MI. On the other hand, Lu Han was still standing there as he looked at his two friends. But yet, he followed Kai all the way to HyunA to rescue her from the tons of boys. Kris and Suho was left there together with the other members whose eyes are just like O_O.. And their mouths open a gap.

 

 “Ehem.. ehem.. Excuse me bro, but you’re blocking my girlfriend’s way” Kai said to the guys who is blocking HyunA and Sun MI’s way. He flashed a smirk as the boys starting to give their way. On the other hand, Lu Han, who is standing beside Kai, widened his eyes when he heard what Kai said and thought to himself “Sun Mi and Kai are now official?!! O_O?!!”

 

He shuddered at his thoughts as he walked towards HyunA. He flashes her smile which he knows can make every girls heart to melt like an ice. But he shows it only to HyunA.

“Are you okay?” Lu Han asked HyunA who’s smiling at him.

“”Hmm, Neh.. I’m fine, no need to worry” HyunA replied.

 

HyunA was shocked when Lu Han intertwined his fingers to her as they both walked towards their seats.

 

On the other hand...

 

“Whoa~ what did you do to make them go away?!” Sun Mi curiously asked Kai who doesn’t have any idea what’s going on.

 

But instead of answering her question, Kai grabs Sun Mi’s hands as they both walked towards their seat.

 

While they are walking, HyunA noticed that girls are giving her dirty looks and starts murmuring something bad against her. Lu Han also noticed it but then he told HyunA to ignore it and they continue to walk all the way to their friends.

 

There was an awkward silence in their group. HyunA, as well as Sun Mi, noticed it so she decided to break the ice. She cleared as she asked “Guys, are you sure you okay?” It seems like we are not welcomed in her” she looked at Sun Mi who’s thinking the same way.

“ANIYA! (No)” they all said in unison which makes the two girls to startle.

“O-okay” Sun Mi and HyunA said. They shook their heads as they continue to eat their foods.

 

The EXO members are just exchanging looks to each other. It seems like they know what’s going on. Suddenly, Baekhyun tried to break the non-stop silence.

“Aisssh.. I’m not used when we are like this. Why are you so quiet guys?, oh yeah~ by the way, are you guys coming to the party?”

“Oh yeah~ Hyung~ are we coming??” Sehun asked.

“Kyaaa~ I want too... Hyung.. are you coming?”Tao say while showing some aegyo. Sun Mi and HyunA chuckled to the cuteness of the younger boy.

“Who can resists that cteness?? Aigoo!” HyunA burst out while admiring Tao’s aegyo.

 

Suddenly, Tao turned around to face HyunA and began showing his aegyo while asking her to come.

“HyunA-noona.. Bbuing-Bbuing.. Please ask them to come. Please.. Bbuing-Bbuing..”

“Aigoo! Tao.. stop it.. Aisshhh..” HyunA said as she looked at their faces. But then, she can’t resist his aegyo so she gave up and sigh deeply as she say “Yes!”

 

The other member starts to laugh at the cuteness of HyunA while approaching Tao to stop his aegyo. But in the end, she was defeated and gave up.

“Hahahaha.. HyunA!!! You can’t resist his aegyo huh?” Sun Mi asked her friend as she patted HyunA’s shoulder.

“Aisshhh.. He’s just so cute.. Aisshhh... That’s my weakness!!” HyunA replied as she pout her lips.

“Hahahaha... Alright enough with that Guys! So who’s coming to the party?” Suho says as he raised his one hand. Everyone raised their one hand, except from HyunA.

 

“Kyaaa~ Noona!! You told me you’re coming right? Bbuing-Bbuing~” Tao said to HyunA while showing again his aegyo. Everyone laughed when they saw HyunA’s reaction. Hhahaha.. She’s covering her ears while closing her eyes trying to avoid Tao’s aegyo!

“Whaaa... Tao!!! Stop it please~” She pleaded while her eyes are still close. She pouts while everyone was laughing at her. Lu Han, who is sitting beside her, pinched her cheeks.

“Hahahaha.. Hyunnie~ just say yes!!” Lu Han say... which makes everyone to stop from laughing.

 

“Hyunnie?” they all said in unison—except from Suho who’s eyes widened and shocked from what he heard.

 

“Kyaa~ Hyung?? Are you official??” Kai asked as he eyed the two of them (Lu Han and HyunA) who is sitting in front of him.

“Aren’t we supposed to ask you that?” Lu Han replied while pointing his finger to Kai and Sun Mi.

 

The other members are just staring at them with an eyes popped out. Suddenly, Kris speaks as he says “Lu Han, Kai? Are you dating them?” while pointing his one finger to HyunA and Sun Mi whose eyes are a bit wide.

 

Before Lu Han defended himself, he looked at HyunA as he smiled. “Diuzhang, were not dating...... YET!!” HyunA’s eyes went wide when Lu Han emphasized the word YET.

 

Kris on the other hand was a bit shocked. He’s not expecting that Lu Han is going to say that in front of their friends. Also, Suho, who is sitting beside Sehun, was a bit disappointed. He didn’t expect that Lu Han is calling HyunA as Hyunnie!

 

“Whoaa~so it means... you’re courting her?” Lay asked from behind.

 

“Yay! No he’s not! Were just friends” HyunA defended herself. “Anyways, Sun Mi, aren’t you going to explain something to me, YOUR FRIEND?!” HyunA added as she emphasized the word “YOUR FRIEND” as she narrowed her eyes to Sun Mi.

 

Sun Mi’s eyes widened as she gulped a bit. But before she says anything else, Kai slipped his hands in her hands.

 

“YES WE ARE!!” Kai proudly said which made the rest of them to be surprised.

“Whoa~ JINJA?!!! (Really??)” They all said in unison still shocked.

 

“Su-un Min.. is th-hat true?” HyunA asked Sun Mi. She didn’t know if she’s going to be happy or disappointed to Sun Mi for not telling her the truth. But yet, she respects Sun Mi’s decision.

 

When everyone’s attentions are on Sun Mi and Kai, Sun Mi playfully punched Kai’s shoulder and shot him a glare as she says;

“AH!! BABO!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! YOU ARE NOT COURTING ME AND WERE NOT EVEN--”

But she was being cut off when Lu Han says “Dating?”

 

Sun Mi looked at him as her jaw drops. HyunA, on the other side, laughed a little on what Lu Hans aid to her friend, while the others are just staring at them with a WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-LOOK.

“Ehem.. Ehem.. Guys.. Would you mind telling us what’s going on It seems like the four of you are hiding something from us huh” Chanyeol asked suspiciously while looking at the four of them.

 

“Hyung, I was just kidding. Sun Mi and I are just friends, as well as Lu Han hyung and HyunA noona. Don’t worry, we’ll tell you if our friendship turns into something.. Hmm, you know!” Kai said as he winks at them.

“Yah! Kai!! What the?!” Sun Mi yelled once again as he punched Kai’s arms. HyunA, as well as Lu Han laughed while watching the two COUPLES-TO-BE who are arguing in front of them. While the others are just staring at them, but then again, they end up laughing at the cute moments they are sharing right now.

 

On the other hand, Suho is just staring at his friends. You can see from his eyes the disappointment and the sadness he felt right now. It seems like his heart is torn into pieces. He’s trying his best to show a small smile but deep inside he’s dying to see the happenings right now.

 

Kris as well, is in the same situation with Suho. Right now that he knows Lu Han is making his moves to win HyunA’s heart. He doesn’t want to start a fight with his friend, but he doesn’t want to lose HyunA. He loves HyunA ever since they first met.

 

“Hahahaha, enough with that LOVERS!!” Xiumin said.

“Hahaha, okay, okay.. Let’s go back to our main topic. So HyunA, are you going to the party? Oh please Tao stop showing your aegyo to her” Chen said while rolling his eyes. Tao pout his lips from what his Hyung said. They all laughed at them.

 

“Hmmm, I’m still thinking twice” HyunA replied.

“But HyunA that will be the biggest event of the year” Her friend Sun mi said.

 

HyunA smile as she takes a sip of her Iced Tea.

 

“What makes you think twice?” D.O asked innocently.

But before HyunA answer his question, he take a looked at Lu Han who is staring at her the whole time and then she looked back to them as she says;

 

“I am scared that I might cry”

 

KKKRRRIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

 

“Uh-oh.. Break time is over guys! Come on Sun Mi, we still have classes. We’ll go ahead guys! See you around!! Bye~ HyunA said as they leave the Cafeteria, while the rest are left dumbfounded without knowing what does HyunA means.

 


 

(A/N): Uh-oh.. Suho and Kris are getting jealous.. Geeez..

So what do you guys think about this chapter?

Sorry if it’s kinda boring!! But I hope you like it!

 

Errors will be corrected once I’ve got time^^

And I’m hoping you’re getting the proper idea of my story^^

 

Welcome to the new subscribers!! Enjoy reading^^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT AS YOU READ

 

I do really love reading all your comments^^ you made me smile ^_^

Spread Love with EXO!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

God Bless you!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^