Chapter 18

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

It’s Monday again! I arrived at exactly 7:00 in the morning at School. I walked towards my locker to get all my things. As I open my locker, I found a small note that fell on the floor. I bend down to get it and there’s something that was written on it.

“Good Morning Cutie! Have a nice day!”

 

I smiled thinking about Lu Han. Hmm, this might be from him, since it’s still early before the class starts, so I decided to walked around and relax. As I walked along the corridors, I notice the same sticky note posted on the hallways. I pick it up and it says;

“Walking around the hallways is a nice habit every morning! Keep it up Cutie!”

 

I chuckled as I read it. So cute huh?! I continue to walk again and another sticky note was posted near the door of the Cafeteria.

“Keep on walking Cutie! Smile!!”

 

As I reached the School Garden, another sticky note was posted on the entrance of the Garden and it reads “Glad you came Cutie! I’m waiting for you!” I pick it up as I pushed the doors of the Garden. My eyes widened when I saw Kris standing there flashing a beautiful smile. I don’t know what words to say. It really surprised me. I thought its Lu Han, but yet I don’t want to disappoint him so I forced to flash a small smile as I walked closer to him.

 

“Good Morning Diuzhang!” I greeted him as I flashed smile. He smiled back as he greeted me “Good Morning Cutie!” I raised my right hand holding the different sticky notes as I show it to him. He smiled as he chuckled.

 

“You’re so early huh what’s with today?” I asked him as we sat on the swing. He smiled at me as he sighs deeply.

 

“Eeehhh??? What’s with that sigh?”

 

“Hmm, I’m just wondering if she likes me too” He replied.

 

“Eeehh.. Then who is that Lucky Girl?” I asked him while looking at the clouds up high.

 

“How is it that she is a lucky girl?” He asked me as he chuckled.

 

“It’s because you are such a nice guy, good looking, talented, kind and very thoughtful” I replied as I smiled at him. He chuckled with my compliments as he looked at me.

 

“Hahahaha.. Geez, Is that true?”

 

I raised one brow as I face him and said “Yah! That’s true!! Wouldn’t you believe me?” I playfully punched his well-build arms. He laughed at me and asking me to stop punching him. As if it really hurts him huh!

“Ah! Ah! Stop it! Kyaa!! Okay, Okay.. This Girl.. Aissh..” He protested as he rubbed his arm.

 I chuckled as I stick out my tongue. “Mehrong!” I saw him smiled as he ruffles my hair.

 

“So what are you planning to do?” I asked him once more.

 

“Hmm, I’m afraid that she doesn’t feel the same way” he replied.

 

“Aisshh.. You should tell her what you feel! How will you know if you didn’t try?!! What if she also feels the same way for you?” I tell him in a raising tone.

 

He looked at me as he flashed a small smile. I patted his arms as I say “You ca n do it Kris!” I wink and flashed a smile.

 

“How do I start? I don’t even know what to say?” he said.

 

“Aisshh... Kris.. Listen.. Believe in yourself! Just tell her what you feel inside your heart. Tell her everything that your heart is saying” I say as I point one finger into his chest. To be honest, I don’t know where did it came from, it just came out from my mouth. He just smiled at me as he ruffles my hair.

 

“Do you think I should tell her right now” He asked as I nodded in agreement.

 

KRIS’S POV

I arrived at School very early this morning, hoping that I will meet HyunA. I know that she used to arrive at School early and she loves to walk around the School. She’s always staying at the Garden so I decided to leave a note inside her locker. I posted some sticky notes all the way to the School Garden, hoping that she will notice it.

 

After 15 minutes, she arrived!! Thank God! She came! I welcomed her with a warm smile as she came closer to me. “Good Morning Diuzhang!” she greeted me with a sweet smile on her face. As I greeted her back, she raised her hands together with the sticky notes as she shows it to me. I just smiled at her as she chuckled.

 

We sat down on the swig as she asked me what’s with today. Maybe she’s not used to see me around at this early morning. I just smiled at her as I sigh deeply. She asked me what’s with that sigh but I simply answer “I’m just wondering if she likes me too”. I don’t know but it just came out from my mouth. She asked me who was that Lucky Girl? I laughed and asked her “How come that girl would be so lucky?” If she only knows that I’m referring to her.

 

“It’s because you are such a nice guy, good looking, talented, kind and very thoughtful” I can feel my heart is racing when she told me that. I looked at her and laughed a little as I asked her if that’s true. Honestly, I didn’t know that I’m that kind of guy for him. Geeez, does she like me too? Suddenly, I can feel her hands playfully punching my arms! Oh.. this girl.. she only stopped when I tell her to stop it. Yeah~ she’s so cute! She sticks out her tongue and says “Mehrong!” as she smiles at me.

 

She asked me what I am going to do now that I found this girl. But I tell her that I’m afraid that she doesn’t feel the same way. Her voice startled me when she say “Aisshh.. You should tell her what you feel! How will you know if you didn’t try?!! What if she also feels the same way for you?”

Aissshh... HyunA.. If you only knew how hard it is to say in front of you. I thought to myself. I just look at her as I flashed a small smile. She then patted my arms and say “You ca n do it Kris!” as she winks at me and flashed a smile. To be honest, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach whenever I’m with her.

 

“How do I start? I don’t even know what to say?” I asked her.

 

My heart suddenly stops from beating when she points her one finger into my chest as she told me “Aisshh... Kris.. Listen.. Believe in yourself! Just tell her what you feel inside your heart. Tell her everything that your heart is saying”. I just simply smiled at her as I ruffled her shining hair.

 

My heart began to beat faster when I asked her “Do you think I should tell her right now” as she nodded in agreement. Geez, what if.. She won’t accept my feelings for her? So many thoughts in my mind!! GAH!!

 

As I’m about to speak, I stand up and looked at her beautiful eyes as I say;

“Give me more time, and I’ll tell it”

 

I walked away and get out of the School Garden. But before I totally leave the place, I take a look at her as she shook her head in confusion. She’s very cute when she’s curious huh? I continue to walk while smiling like an idiot.

 

“It’s not yet time HyunA... Wait for me”

 


 

(A/N): Oh yeah~ who among you guys are in favour of KrisHyun Couple?

Hahaha... What can you say about this Chapter

Go on and DROPPED YOUR COMMENTS!! And DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

I hope you like it guys, and I hope you’re getting the right flow of this story.

 

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typo errors.

I promised to correct it once I’ve got time^^

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!

I do really love reading all your comments^^

 

I LOVE EXO, I LOVE YOU ALL!

SPREAD LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^