Chapter 52

The Unknown Princess

EUNJAE'S POV

 

Good morning Seoul!! I'm back~~~~!!!!!

 

Did you missed the Queen? Hehehe.

 

I guess you're all wondering what happened to me during those past few months, well~ its none of your business. Hahah. Just kidding :)

 

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

 

"Jae~ we need to talk"

 

Oh well, it's my dad, talking to me over the phone.

 

Oh I forgot to mention, they're living on Paris together with my mom, because of our Business which is a Clothing Line. So as a result, i'm all alone, here at Seoul.

 

Why i'm here and not with them? Simple. I want to pursue my dreams, and that is to become an artist.

 

I've been a trainee under SM Ent for almost 3 yrs. And I don't know why?! But until now i'm still a trainee. Well~ i won't give up! I know I can make it! Fighting!

 

"What is it Dad?"

 

"We need your help"

 

"For what??"

 

"We need you here only for 1 month. And maybe after 1 month, you can go back to Seoul. But for now, we really need your help"

 

"Dad, I can't understand you! What's the reason?! Ohh~ haven't i told you before? If it's about managing our business, I WON'T!!"

 

"Yeah I know right?! It's not like that Jae! It's urgent by this time"

 

"Then spill it!!"

 

"Hmm, you gotta be our model for the new fashion line"

 

"ME?!! But why me?! I mean.. There's a lot of models out there. Why me?!"

 

"It's because we want to introduced you as the New Face of the Lee Corporation"

 

"But what about my school? The SM?"

 

"No need to worry dear, i've already talked to them"

 

"So it means..."

 

"Yes. Tomorrow morning. So start packing your things. We'll see you here"

 

"Okay Dad~ see yah"

 

And that's it! I have a safe and sound flight all the way to Paris. This is really nice and beautiful country! And I guess, I won't regret this trip! :)

 

As i'm on the airport. I got a call from my mom and it goes like this;

 

"Jae, have you already arrived?"

 

"Yeah~ How can I get there??"

 

"Oh~ Thank God. Don't worry,  

he'll be there in a minute"

 

"Okay. And how will I know of he's the one that i'm looking for??"

 

 

 

"Hmm.. Excuse me Ma'am, are you Ms. Lee? Lee EunJae?" Asked by an not-so-old man wearing a tuxedo.

 

'Whoa~ I guess this is what my mom is referring to'

 

"Hmm. Excuse me, do I know you by any chance??"

 

"Yah! Jae~ who was that? I told you not to talk to strangers!!" Aissh.. i forgot my mom on the other line.

 

"I'm Butler Gino, the one sent by Mrs. Lee, your Mom"

 

"Oh i see~ that's enough. Let's go!"

 

"Yah!!! Jae!!!! I told you to wait for your Butler!!!!" Mom yelled over the phone.

 

"Aissh.. Stop yelling at me mom! I'm with him now okay?! So don't worry. I'll hung up, see yah~~"

 

As we drove off, my eyes wandered around Paris.

 

'Whaaa~~ This place is really awesome~~ So peaceful :)' I thought.

 

After.. Maybe 30 minutes, we've arrived at the hou---

 

Uhh!!! Is this really their house?!!! O_O

 

"Welcome back to your Mansion Ms. Lee" - Butler Gino *smiles*

 

I flashed a smile but wait... Did he say 'Welcome BACK'?? As far as I know, i've never been lived here in Paris with them.

 

As I entered the huge door, I was surprised when they all welcomed me.

 

Lined-up maids, cooks, drivers, gardeners, and maybe the others... Guards?? Aissh.. Whatever!! I bet you can imagine what i'm talking about right?

 

Good :)

 

"WELCOME BACK MS. LEE :)"

 

I warmly smiled at them as I slightly bowed my head, showing a bit of manners.

 

Wait-- is this the real me?!

 

Ehh?? Erase erase..

 

"Welcome back my dear! We've missed you so much!"

 

That's my Beloved Mom. :) It's been how many years since i've met them again.

 

It's because ever since I was 13?? My auntie was the one who raised me. And since then, I can only talk to my parents thru phone calls :)

 

That's also the reason why I agreed to them. To meet them again. Its because i'm wondering how it feels to be with your own parents :)

 

"You've grown so much my dear!" - Dad. He then gave me a warm hug as he kissed me on the forehead.

 

I flashed a warm smile as i hug him back.

 

"I guess you're hungry now. Come on, let's eat first" Mom said as she held my hand.

 

There's nothing compares when you're with your family. The feeling that you are being loved by the persons around you, showing how special you are, loving you more than they love themselves.

 

That's the real definition of a FAMILY. And i'm so grateful to have my mom and dad as my parents. :)

 

During my vacation in Paris, i've met this girl who really looks so beautiful-- NO!! I'm prettier than her! Haha.

 

Mom said she's a Canadian-Korean blooded. Well, who cares? But according to my beloved mother, their family is one of our business partner, although their Company is running at Canada.

 

Ugh! Too much for information, and one more thing, i'm not interested!! :)

 

-----

 

*FASHION SHOW*

 

"Hello Ms. Lee! I'm Katherine, the make-up artist for tonight's show" She then bowed at me whilst flashing a beautiful smile.

 

"Oh! Hi! Hmm, so you're the one one who will do my hair and make-up?" I asked, obviously Jae, yes. Because as she mentioned earlier she's the make-up artist?!! Pabo!!

 

"You're so gorgeous Ms. Lee!" She compliments while applying the BB Cream.

 

"Thanks" I simply replied.

 

As I look at the opposite side, I saw the girl that i've met last week. What was her name again? Mina? Mira? Aisshh.. Whatever! But it sounds like that. :)

 

"She's also a model?" I asked Katherine, who's busy on her own masterpiece :)

 

"Ah! Yeah~ She's one of the well-known model in Canada"

 

 

 

 

It's showtime!!!

 

I don't know why, but I feel so nervous. Geez~~ Jae~~ It's not on your vocabulary.

 

Keep Calm okay? Keep calm EunJae.

 

Since I was the last, wearing the best new fashion design, i'm standing here, ready to ramp.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the newest fashion line designed by ________, please welcome, the Face of Lee Corpartion, their one and only daughter, Ms. EunJae Lee"

 

*Clapping hands*

 

*Camera flash*

 

*Clapping hands*

 

And the show ended.

 

----

 

I've never felt this way before. The love and caring they've showed to me for a short period of time.

 

But for me, it will last forever. It's enough for me seeing them smiles when i'm with them.

 

And now, I need to go back and pursue what I want.

 

To be honest, i'm so happy that even for a short time, i became THE HAPPIEST PERSON in the world, for the reason that I was being loved by my parents, and knowing that a lot of people appreciates me on who I am. :)

 

"Thanks for supporting Mom and Dad. I know you doesn't want me to go back in Seoul, but still you allowed for the reason that you loved me. And you want me to pursue what I really want. Thank you so much!! I love you!! 'Till then~~ Goodbye"

 

>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<

 

And that's it!!

 

Did I make you cry??

 

Haha... Just kidding.

 

Well, if you guys are wandering if I changed a bit.

 

 

 

I will say...

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

You're NOT MISTAKEN :)

 

When I was in Paris with them, i've realized something.

 

Because when I was a little kid, all that i know is I hate my parents.

 

Maybe for the reason of choosing their business than ME, their own daughter.

 

But it all changed right? Even by a bit. I feel loved and that's what all I needed. Love. A real LOVE :)

 

Suddenly my phone beeps up! Arggh!! You're ruinning my dramatic momentum!!

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yah!! EunJae!!!! You're back!! How dare you didn't tell it to me your best friend huh??"

 

With that voice, I already knew it :)

 

"Yah!! Stop yelling at me MyungSoo!! Pfft!!"

 

"Nah!! Where are you kiddo?! Let's go out!!"

 

"And where are we going??"

 

"Anywhere you want"

 

"Ahh... Myung~~ Lemme ask you a favor.. Please~~"

 

"Aiisshh... I'm asking you out then you're gonna asked me a favor?! Aisshh... Spill it!!"

 

"I need to meet her.... HyunA"

 

------

 

After 15 minutes, he arrived on our house. Haha.

 

"So when it comes to HyunA you're faster than a phoenix huh?!" I said sarcastically.

 

"Hehehe... Let's go Jae!! You're going to meet her right?!" MyungSoo excitedly grabbed my arms as he dragged me all the way inside his car.

 

'Aisshh.... He's head over heels when it comes to HyunA huh?!'

 

"Wait... Where are we going to meet her?" I asked.

 

"I know where she is, so relax~~" MyungSoo said as soon as we drove off.

 

15 minutes later.....

 

"Were here Jae" MyungSoo said as my jaw drops a little.

 

Wait... Where are we?!!

 

"And what's this place Myung?? I thought were going to meet HyunA?!"

 

"Yep. Were here Jae. This is their house"

 

Okay. Wait..

 

What?!??!!!

 

HOUSE?!!

 

Are you kidding me Myung?! This aint a house!! This is a PALACE!!!

 

"W-wait... Are you sure this is their house??" I asked as soon as he pressed the doorbell.

 

Suddenly, someone opens the door for us.

 

"Oh! Good morning Mrs. Lee! How are you?" MyungSoo greeted a not-so-old-lady whilst flashing a smile.

 

"Oh! Hello Mr. MyungSoo! I'm doing fine. What brings you here??" The old lady asked as she take a look at me.

 

"Oh! By the way, this is EunJae, my bestfriend. Hmm... Is she there??" MyungSoo said as he introduced me.

 

"Good morning Mrs. Lee! I'm Lee EunJae, it's nice to meet you!" I greet her as I flashed a warm smile.

 

"Good morning Ms. EunJae! It's nice to meet you too! Please come in" Mrs. Lee said as she motioned us to come inside.

 

As soon as I stepped inside their so-called 'HOUSE', my eyes began to wander around as my mouth slightly opens without any permission.

 

"Are you sure this is their house?" I asked in disbelief.

 

'Gosh!!! It's so big!!'

 

"Have a seat first" Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Yah! Myung~~ Where is she?! Are you sure this is their house?? Gah!! It's so big!! It's even bigger compared to our mansion in Paris!!" I exclaimed while my eyes are wandering around.

 

"Yes Jae. This is their house"

 

Suddenly, something caught my attention. As I walked towards that direction, my eyes widened when I saw a huge picture of HyunA that was posted on the wall.

 

'Wow~~~ She's so beautiful in this picture'

 

Suddenly, someone coughed from upstairs causing me to look up.

 

'Oh I guess that's her Mom'

 

"Oh! Good morning Auntie!! How are you?" MyungSoo greet her.

 

Oh i'm right! She's her mom!! She also looks like HyunA :)

 

"Good morning dear!! I'm doing fine! What brings you here?" Mrs. Choi asked whilst looking at me.

 

"Hmm.. We would like to visit your daughter if she's here. Ahh..By the way, this is EunJae, my bestfriend. She's our schoolmate" MyungSoo introduced me.

 

"Good morning Mrs.Choi! I'm Lee EunJae, it's nice to meet you" I greet her as I bow down as a part of respect :)

 

See? I really changed! :)

 

"Oh? It's nice to meet you dear" Mrs. Choi flashed a smile and OMG!! It resembles HyunA's smiles!!

 

Suddenly, Mrs.Lee came in with a tray full of pastries. :)

 

"Eat first kids"

 

 

"Thank you" We said at the same time as we both bow down.

 

"Hmmm... Anyways.. My daughter is not around. She went to School for your General Practice for Graduation, she left just a while ago" Mrs. Choi explained whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

W-wait...General Practice???

 

"OMG!! Myung!!! You haven't told me that today is our last practice!! What about me?! I'm not yet taking any practice!!" I panicked.

 

"Yah!! Calm down Jae~" MyungSoo said.

 

"How will I calm down?! I'm the Vice President of Arts Club!!" I began to rant.

 

"Oops!! I'm sorry Auntie!! I almost forgot! Sorry~~" I apologized as I remembered that were infront of her. Aisshh... EunJae!!!

 

"Hehe.. It's okay dear!! You reminds me of my daughter! Hehe"

 

Do I look like HyunA?!!! No way... Were different in many ways.. Hahah

 

"If that's the case, you'd better hurry now kids!" Mrs. Choi said whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

"Hmm.. Okay Auntie. Sorry for the inconvenience" MyungSoo said as he bowed down.

 

"Nah~ It's okay kids. You're always welcome here"

 

"Thanks again Auntie! We'll go ahead! And thanks for the foods!" MyungSoo said.

 

"Thanks Auntie! Its nice to meet you again! 'Till then!" I said whilst fashing a warm smile.

 

"It's okay kids! No problem! Take care!"

 

And we drove all the way to School.

 

>>>AT SCHOOL<<<

 

"Here we go Jae! Enjoy your last day! I'll see you around later!" MyungSoo left me once we entered the Gymnassium.

 

How i've missed this place :)

 

It's so nice to be back!!

 

As i'm looking for the 'President' of our Club which is Suho, i've heard a loud sound of a familiar voice from afar.

 

And as I look at it, i'm right!

 

It's HER!

 

HyunA :)

 

Suddenly, I saw Suho entered the Gymnassium and I bet he's going to approach HyunA.

 

But I stopped him :)

 

 

"Yah! Mr. President, where do you think you're going?"

 

As he turn around, his eyes grew wider like O_O

 

Hahah... I guess he was surprised to see me again :)

 

"EunJae??!!"

 

"Who else? I'm the one and only Beautiful EunJae in this campus! So, how's life? It's been a month? Or a year since we've met. Haha. I'm back Mr. President!! How's the Club?"

 

"Hello?!!! Mr.Kim JoonMyun on earth?!!!!"

 

"Oh! Sorry. But, where have you been? I mean, we haven't heard anything from you these past few days. Uuh-- i mean.. Months. What happened to you?" Suho asked.

 

"Hehe. Did you missed me??" I asked back.

 

"Hmm.. Sort of? Hehe. But seriously, where have you been?" He asked again while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Ahh! Wait-- I almost forgot!! I need to find---"

 

But then, I cut him off :)

 

"HyunA?? She already left, just a few minutes ago, together with Kris"

 

"So, do you want to listen to me or not?" I asked.

 

"Hmmm.. Okay. Let's go! I know a best place for that" He dragged me out as we walked all the way to.... I don't know -_-

 

-----

 

"So you went to Paris because of your family business? But I thought you want to become an artist?" Suho curiously asked.

 

"Basically. But----"

 

I was cut off when I heard someone yelled from afar.

 

"It's enough as a proof that she's a FLIRT!!"

 

Oh! It's coming from the School Garden. Since were just a few steps away from it, we've decided to fastened our pace to know what's going on.

 

'Haha. Sneaking time!'

 

"And who do you think you are to say those things to her? You don't even know her"

 

'Ah! It's Kris!'

 

"Kris Oppa~ don't tell me you have a secret affair?!!"

 

And I guess HyunA's in trouble again. -_-

 

"EunJae, who are they? Do you know them?"

 

"Hmm, yeah. Just stay here" I said as I walk towards them.

 

"Yah! You will pay for this FLIRT!!"

 

'Aha! Someone replaced my throne of being a Queen huh?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If she's a flirt, how do you call yourself? ??" I said sarcastically with a grin plastered across my face.

 

"Eu-EunJae?!" HyunA surprisingly said.

 

"Eun-EunJae?? W-what are y-you doing here?!" Jie said, the girl with a long wavy hair.

 

"Why?? Did I surprised you Jie??! THE QUEEN IS BACK!!" I snickered.

 

"You're back EunJae" HyunA said.

 

"Yes HyunA. Did you missed me??" I said whilst smirking. Haha.

 

"I-I.. T-thought.. Y-you're---" Sandy said, the short-haired girl, but then I cut her words off.

 

"That's what you've thought dear. Can't you see THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE FACING YOUR UGLY FACE?!" I said whilst smirking.

 

"Oh well~ It seems like the real queen is back! To be honest, you looks so familiar to me. It seems like i've met you TWICE before" HyunA said whilst suspiciously looking at them.

 

"You're not mistaken sweetie. You've met them before. If you only knew~~" I said.

 

"You will pay for this!!! ARRGGGGHHHH!!!! Let's go girls!!!!!"

 

'Oh yeah~ you can't defeat me'

 

"Haha. See? No one can defeat a queen! Haha" I laughed.

 

"Are you okay Hyunnie??" Suho asked HyunA whilst tapping her shoulders.

 

"Yes" She simply replied, still eyes on me. Well, I guess she's surprised.

 

"Yah! By the way, EunJae, is that the real you??" Suho asked me in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well~ well~ well~ Do you think this is THE REAL ME?!"

 

 

 

 

 

I flashed a smirk, but then it turned into a sweet smile as I say;

 

"Of course guys! This is the real me!!"

 

I walked towards HyunA as I hold her hand then flashed a sweet smile.

 

"Can we talk?" I asked her as I looked at the two boys.

 

"Ehem... Let's go Hyung. We still have meeting remember?" Suho said as Kris agrees with him.

 

 

"What is it EunJae?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's about US"