Chapter 54

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

"CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES!!"

 

Finally, after how many years of being a student, now, they're going to face a new stage of their lives.

 

All of their parents are present on that 'Big Day' of their life. Even EunJae parents are there :) One big happy family again!

 

"Congrats guys!! We've finally made it!!" HyunA beamed as she congratulate her friends --- EXO, as well as SunMi and EunJae.

 

Suddenly, MyungSoo walked up to them together with his parents, as he congratulate them as well.

 

"Congrats guys!!" MyungSoo said as he flashed a warm smile.

 

"Congrats kids! We are all proud of you!! Hmm.. By the way.. If it's okay with your parents, can we invite you to our house? Let's all celebrate your graduation together!! Is it okay? Your parents can come too" Mrs. Choi suggested while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Whaaa!!! Mom!! That would be great!! Auntie's and Uncle's... Please come with us~~~~ Please~~~" HyunA pleaded while acting so cute ^^

 

"Aigoo!! Why are you so cute dear?! Sure, we'll go with you. Right Lu Han?" Mrs. Lu said while admiring HyunA's cuteness.

 

Lu Han just nod in agreement. And in fact, he loved it too!

 

"Mom, shall we?" EunJae asked her Mom who's still thinkibg twice but then, her Beloved Dad already agreed even before her Mom can answer.

 

"Oh my!!! Thank you so much Dad!!! I love you!!" EunJae cheered as she kissed her Dad's cheeks. What a sweet daughter :)

 

"You can go with them dear. We need to take care of your sister. Remember, she's not feeling well?" MyungSoo's Mom said.

 

"Hmm.. No need Mom. I'll take care of my sister. I'll just explain it to them. And I know for sure that they will understand me" MyungSoo said as he flashed a warm smile.

 

"Mom, you gotta see their house! So please~~ Let's go with them~~" SunMi pleads her Mom while pouting her lips.

 

"Aisshh... Okay okay~ We'll go with them!" SunMi's Mom said.

 

"Mom, WE ARE ALL COMING... So... You'll be coming with us!" Sehun winks at his Mom.

 

"Aisshh.. Okay dear... We'll go with them!" Mrs. Oh said.

 

"Wanna go with us Mom?" Kris asked his Mom.

 

"Yes of course" Mrs. Wu agreed.

 

Suho was about to ask his Mom. But before he can speak up, his Mom said;

 

"No need to ask dear. We're coming" Suho's Mom said whilst flashing a sweet smile.

 

"Dad, all of my friends are coming, are we coming too? Please Dad~~ Let's go with them!" Kai pleads.

 

"Amd who told you were not coming?" Kai's Dad said, making Kai's face to lit up.

 

"Thanks Dad!!" Kai cheered.

 

And all of them agreed to come, except for MyungSoo and his family.

 

>>>AT CHOI'S HOUSE<<<

 

Without knowing, someone else ARE waiting at their house, and all of this was planned by HyunA's parents, as well as her brother :)

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!"

 

They are all welcomed by all of the SM Artists, as well as President Lee.

 

"Whoa?!! What are you all doing in here?!!" HyunA asked in surprised.

 

"I thought we're all invited? Are we not?" Yuri said whilst pouting her lips.

 

"Aisshh... Ofcourse it's not that eonnie!! It's just that, i'm really surprised to see you all here!!! Whaaaaa~~~~ Thank you so much guys!!!! I love you all!!!" HyunA burst out in happiness as she walked up to them.

 

"Ooooh~~~ GROUP HUG!!!!!!" EunHyuk cooed.

 

"Ehem! Ehem! What about us??" Chen asked from behind.

 

Hahah.. They almost forgot the EXO members as well as EunJae.

 

"Oh! Come on guys! Join us here!!" Taeyeon said.

 

And with that, they all hurriedly walked up to them as they joined them.

 

But still, EunJae was standing still on her place while watching them.

 

As a concern friend, SunMi slightly nudge her from the side, causing her to look at her.

 

"Why won't you join them?" SunMi asked.

 

EunJae simply replied as she then look back at them.

 

"Seeing them like that is enough for me. Thanks for accepting me SunMi" EunJae said as she turned at SunMi whilst flashing a sweet smile.

 

"It's my pleasure that you became our friend EunJae" SunMi pulled her into a hug.

 

"Yah! You girls, why won't you join us here huh? You have your own business??" Yoona asked while suspiciously looking at SunMi and EunJae.

 

They just cracked a chuckle as they joined them. And then again.. Another group hug :)

 

While they're all having a non-stop group hug, their parents, who's watching them from behind, are all happy seeing their sons and daughters happiness everytime they're with their REAL FRIENDS.

 

After a while, they all walked back to their parents. And that's the. only time that they noticed how big their house is.

 

"Wow~ Have you been here before Hyung?" Sehun asked Lu Han.

 

"Hmm... Yes" Lu Han simply replied without looking at the younger one.

 

"Hyung, this aint a house. This is too much for a house~~" Tao said while admiring the place.

 

"I told you. They came from a very rich family" Suho said.

 

While everyone is having fun at the swimming pool, the EXO members are left inside the Sala with their eyes wondering around the place--- except from Lu Han, Suho and Kai.

 

The girls, HyunA, SunMi and EunJae, decided to stay first upstairs at HyunA's room.

 

"By the way girls, don't you want to join them at the Pool?" HyunA asked them while getting something on her closet.

 

"As much as we want, but we don't have any clothes" SunMi said.

 

"Aisshh... No need to worry about that Mimi. I do have here.. A LOT. Here, take this. Go on, change now!" HyunA said as she pushed EunJae and SunMi all the way to her bathroom.

 

As soon as they are inside the bathroom, SunMi yelled in surprised.

 

"Hey! Are you guys okay?" HyunA worriedly asked.

 

"Yeah~ Don't worry. It's just that she was surprised when she saw your bath tub :)"

 

"Hehe. Okay. I'll see you later okay, i'll just check them"

 

And as she go downstairs, her eyes accidentally fell on Lu Han's eyes.

 

"Noona~~" Sehun called as he walked towards HyunA whilst playfully hugging her from the back.

 

"Yes Sehunnie~~ Oh? Why won't you guys join them on the Pool?" HyunA asked as soon as she stood infront of EXO.

 

"Yah!! And who told you to hug noona like that?!" Tao complained as he hug her too.

 

"Hehe. We don't have extra clothes HyunA" Chanyeol shyly said.

 

"Aissh.. You're not supposed to worry about it. We do have a lot of it inside the guests rooms" HyunA said while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Yes boys. We do have a lot of extra clothes for you. Believe it or not, but even them. They don't have any extra clothes" Mrs. Choi said whilst flashing a sweet smile.

 

"And you can also use my clothes. But it doesn't fit you Joon Myun. Hahah.. I guess it fits for Chanyeol, Kris and Tao " HyunWoo said.

 

"Pfft!! I know right!" Suho pouts his lips.

 

"So... Shall we go now?? Come on guys!! Let's change first. I'll show you the guest room" HyunWoo said as they all walked upstairs.

 

Suddenly, someone buzzed in the door.

 

"I'll get it dear. Go on change now" Mrs. Choi said as she walked towards the main door.

 

On the other side, the other SM Artists are already having fun at the Pool.

 

Some are playing, some are just swimming. The others are having fun while eating, singing and dancing, the rest are just taking pictures together.

 

On the parents side, they're just enjoying themselves by eating and chatting with the others.

 

"Your house is really big Mr. Choi" Admired by Mrs. Lu.

 

"Oh. Thank you Mrs. Lu. I bet your house were bigger than this" Mr. Choi replied.

 

"And your Daughter is really beautiful" Said by Mrs. Kim, Kai's Mom.

 

"She's been raised with a nice attitude" Mrs. Oh said.

 

"By the way, your Son will be the next CEO of your Company right? What was his name again?" Mr. Wu asked.

 

"Ah. Yes. HyunWoo" Mr. Choi replied.

 

"Ooh~ He also got the looks! He can be a model too" Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Hehe. He doesn't have any interest when it comea to those things" Mr. Choi explained.

 

Suddenly, Mrs. Choi came back together with MinJi and her family.

 

"Oh? Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" Mr. Choi greet them.

 

"Hello everyone! How are you?" Said by Mrs. Kim, MinJi's Mom.

 

"By th way MinJi, you're bestfriend is upstairs. You can go if you want" Mrs. Choi said.

 

"Hmm.. Thanks Auntie. Excuse me, i'll just go upstairs. See you around. It's nice to meet you again!" MinJi said as she walk upstairs all the way to HyunA's room.

 

While she's walking upstairs, her eyes met with non-other than the guardian angel of her life --- Suho :)

 

"Oh? MinJi! You're here!" Suho happily said as she hurriedly walked towards MinJi.

 

"Hello Suho! Hmm.. What are you doing in here??" MinJi asked.

 

"Not just him, but all of us" Chen scoffed as soon as they are all outside the guest room.

 

"Oh MinJi?! You're here!! Where's Auntie and Uncle?" HyunWoo asked.

 

"Ah.. They are downstairs Oppa" MinJi replied while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Ah! By the way, do you know each other?" HyunWoo asked, referring to EXO.

 

"Hmm.. Not really" MinJi shyly replied.

 

"Ehh? Were FRIENDS right??" Suho asked.

 

"Hyung, don't listen to that guy over there. He's lying. MinJi noona is his secret girlfriend" Sehun whisphered at HyunWoo's ears.

 

But sad to say, Suho heard what Sehun said. And as a result, Sehun earned a thousand death glares from Suho.

 

"Mehrong!!" Sehun stuck out his tongue as he hid behind HyunWoo.

 

Suddenly, HyunA came out of her room wearing her bath robe making all of their eyes to grew wider.

 

"Noo---Noona??" Sehun called as he let go of HyunWoo.

 

"Hey Sis! You're bestfriend's already here! Hurry up and we will start the party!" HyunWoo said as she pinched HyunA's nose.

 

"Arrrgh!!! Oppa!!!!" HyunA complained as she rubbed the sore spot of his nose.

 

"Hehe. We'll leave you first. We'll wait for you at the Pool. Hurry up okay?" HyunWoo said as he motioned them to go ahead.

 

"Whaa~~ I'm glad you came bhest!!" HyunA welcomed her with a warm hug.

 

But something caught HyunA's attention. It's non-other than Lu Han who's still standing there.

 

"Yes Lu Han?" HyunA asked.

 

"Ah nothing~ It's just that.. Hmm... Nevermind" Lu Han said as he scratch the side of his head.

 

"Hmm.. Okay. Let's go Sis. You'd better change now" HyunA said as she opens the door for MinJi.

 

But as soon as MinJi was inside, HyunA stayed outside as she face Lu Han.

 

"What is it Lu Han?"

 

"HyunA.. Why?"

 

"If you're going to open it up again, better stop it. Don't ruin this party"

 

HyunA was about to open the door when Lu Han stopped her as he hug her from the back.

 

"Please HyunA. Give me one more chance. I know you love me"

 

"Lu Han let me go"

 

"No. Until you tell me that you still love me"

 

"Lu Han"

 

"HyunA"

 

"Please let me go"

 

"Just tell me first"

 

"There's nothing to say Lu Han"

 

"Do you still love me? Just a yes or no"

 

"Lu Han"

 

"Answer it"

 

"Please. They might caught us here"

 

"I don't care what they say. I will only let you go if you tell me the truth"

 

Suddenly, HyunA turned her back as he faced Lu Han. And without permission, she grabbed Lu Han's hand as he dragged him all the way to the roof top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO HARD FOR ME LU HAN?!!!" HyunA yelled causing Lu Han's eyes to widened in surprised.

 

"HyunA~"

 

"Stop calling my name Lu Han!! I'm irritated with your voice!!!" HyunA reprimands.

 

Suddenly, tears fell from her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry" Lu Han apologized as he walked closer to HyunA.

 

"Let's stop this Lu Han. It's getting harder for me as time goes by. And I guess this is for our best. You already have your fiancee, and I don't want to ruin your supposed to be wedding. Please Lu Han, I'm hurting and I can't take it anymore. I don't dese----"

 

She was being cut off when Lu Han pulled her and kissed her directly into her lips.

 

"Lu--u H--an.. L-let m-me go---"

 

HyunA was trying to push Lu Han away from her, but Lu Han doesn't want to let her go and he's stronger than her. She's struggling,but it won't help, and in the end, HyunA kissed him back and their kiss turned into something passionate.

 

HyunA can feel Lu Han smiles in between the kiss. Without noticing, HyunA smiles too as they continue their little kissing session.

 

After a couple of minutes, Lu Han breaks the kiss as he place his forehead on HyunA's forehead.

 

"Were not going to stop what we have HyunA" Lu Han said as he kissed HyunA's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is just the beginning of our story"