Chapter 20

The Unknown Princess

 

EUNJAE’S POV

After the class, I headed to the Cafeteria to have a break. I wonder where are the membersof EXO. Gosh.. I missed Lu Han Oppa.. This is all because of that HyunA!! Uh-oh... EunJae!! Stop thinking about her, she will just ruin your day!!

As soon as I enter the Cafeteria, I saw Suho Oppa with.... duh?! That Girl again and again?!!! Seriously, is she going to mess with each and every one of EXO members??! Aissshhh...

 I’m holding the tray of my foods and look for a nice place. Since Lu Han Oppa is not around, I guess I should ask Suho Oppa if I can join them. It seems like they’re having fun together.

“Can I join you guys? It seems like you’re having fun huh?” I approached Suho Oppa as I shot HyunA a glare. But as I’m about to eat my foods, Suho Oppa suddenly stands up as he grabs HyunA’s hand and say “Let’s go, we still have things to do right?” Seriously, are they ignoring me or really avoiding me?!

But before they completely get out of the Cafeteria, I yelled at them and say “Wait! Where are you going? Are you going to leave me here alone?!” But they just ignore me and continue to walk away. Suddenly they stopped when I scream “Hey! HyunA! You’re such a ! At first, it’s Kris Oppa and Lu Han Oppa, and now.. You are flirting with Suho Oppa?? You’re such a !”

As I say all those words, I noticed that everyone is looking at her while giving dirty looks and saying bad things about her. I smirked at the sight that they are starting to hate that girl. That’s right for a girl like her! !

Suddenly, she turned her back and walked closer to me. “Excuse me can you hear what you are talking about? Aren’t you referring to yourself? Hahaha... or you are just jealous because they are spending their time with ME instead of YOU?!!”

What the?! How come she can embarrassed me like this in front of many people.. this girl.. arrgghhh... I’m about to speak up but Suho Oppa grabs HyunA’s arms and led her out of the Cafeteria. But before they completely get out of my sight, Suho Oppa turned back at me as he says “You should be careful of your words next time, you didn’t know to whom you are talking with”

I’m clenching my fist as I gritted my teeth. As soon as they leave the Cafeteria, I noticed that everyone inside the Cafeteria is laughing on their seats! Gah!! That Girl!!! She will regret all of this!! I get my bag as I get out of the Cafeteria! That was really embarrassing that II can’t do or say anything?! Aisshhh....

“You should be careful of your words next time, you didn’t know to whom you are talking with”

As I’m walking down the hallway, Suho Oppa’s words keeps on flashing back to my mind. Seriously, what does he mean? Who is she? Aissshhh.. EunJae!! Enough with that!! You’re just wasting your time for such a non-sense things like that!!!

 

 

YOUR POV

Suho yanked me outside the Cafeteria. We walked all the way to the Garden just to forget what just happened a while ago. I didn’t want to say all those things to EunJae but she forced me to do so. I’m holding back my tears but as soon as we sat down the swing, tears began to fall from my eyes. I’m very easy to cry, and I don’t know why every time she’s saying something bad against me, it hurts me so much.

As I’m crying, I felt a familiar soft touch on my face. As I looked up, I saw Joon! Wait... Am I just dreaming, or is this for real? I closed my eyes as I cherished the moment. How I wish this is not a dream. I really missed him so much. After a few minutes, I mentally slapped myself as realization strikes me.

As I open my eyes, Suho is squatting in front of me. His hands are on my face while wiping away my tears. He flashed a warm smile and say “Don’t worry, I’m here for you” I can feel my heart is racing, I don’t know why I am feeling this way right now, it seems like I’m being comforted by Joon. His eyes are locked on my gazed for a couple of minutes. I am in front of Joon? But no!! He is Suho!!!

After minutes of eye contact, I shudder at the thoughts as I looked away from his gazed.

“I am sorry Suho.. I didn’t mean to put you in this kind of trouble.. Aissh.. I’m always a trouble maker” I say as I bit my bottom lip but my gazed are still on the ground.

“Don’t say sorry HyunA, It’s not your fault, and you are not a trouble maker okay?” He says as he slipped his hands on mine. It surprised me that it made me glanced up at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Hmm, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to attend your next class?” I asked him.

He stands up as he sits beside me. I sigh as he rested his back on the swing, “I’m not going to leave you alone”

I looked at him in confusion as I gave him a WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-LOOK. He smiled at me and says “I’m not going to leave a little girl alone that is fond of crying” He flashed a warm smile that turns into a smirk. I rolled my eyes as I grab his hand and say “Come on, we still have classes. Let’s talk about this later!”

“Mwoah! Later? It means were--” I cut him off as I managed to let out a “Yes”. We walked all the way to our corresponding classrooms. As I arrived in my room, I took my seat and suddenly, I received a text message from Suho and it reads;

“I’ll pick you up later! See yah! J”

Wew~ it seems like we’re just parted our ways in not less than five minutes huh? I smiled on my thoughts as I noticed that Sun Mi is still not on her seat. I sigh as I murmur “Meeting again?!”

.

.

.

It’s 5:30! Classes are over people! I start to pack all my things and leave the classroom. As I stepped out, I saw Suho waiting there with his back leaning on my locker. I walked closer to hi as I stop in front of him.

“Am I late?” I asked his as I flashed a warm smile. He smiled back at me, both of his hands inside his pocket. Kyaa~ He really looks like Joon!!

“Not really, so shall we go now?” He asked me as he grabs my hands and yanked me all the way to the Parking Lot.

“W-wa..it.. Aren’t we going to say goodbye to your.. I mean.. Our Friends?” I asked him while we’re both walking. But he is not answering me! We both get inside his car and drive all the way to somewhere?! “Hey! Where are we going?” I asked him in confusion as I shook my head.

“You will know once we get there!”

.

.

.

Oh

.

.

Crap

.

.

.

This can’t be!!

 

 

SUHO’S POV

“You will know once we get there!”

The only thing that I say when she asked me where to go, well I think I know now who really she is. But still I want to prove it, so when she told me a while ago that we’re still going to talk about what just happened in the Cafeteria, I decided to take her to a special place where Hyunnie and I are usually hanging out.

At last were here! I take her at the side of the Han River. As we both step out of the car, I saw a familiar smile that was plastered on her face. It gives me a comfortable feeling every time I saw that smile. Her eyes are sparkling and filled of happiness.

I walked up to her side as I say “Do you like it here?” she just nodded as her eyes are still locked on the sight of the Han River. I just smile while staring at her beautiful face.

“HyunA, stay here I’ll be back in 5 minutes okay?” I say as she just nodded in agreement.

 I walked to the nearest ice cream stand as I buy 1 cup of chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and sprinkles on the top which is Hyunnie’s favourite, and 1 cup of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles for me. After 5 minutes, I’m back and I gave her the cup of chocolate ice cream as I smile.

“Whoa~ thanks Suho!” She said as she nodded. She flashed again and again a beautiful smile that melts my heart. I just smiled back as I sat on the grass beside her. Geez, I’m feeling the same way before. I’m hoping she’s my Hyunnie.

 

 

It’s already 7pm and the fountain show began! As I look at her, I noticed tears that are forming into her eyes. But yet she’s smiling, maybe she was just amazed with the view, or... she remembered something... special??

“Hmm, HyunA.. Are you okay??” I asked her in assurance.

“Neh! I was just happy that we’re here.. Thank you” She said as she looked at me.

Yaya! It seems like she’s holding back her tears! Aigoo!! Kim Joon Myun! You made her cry! Aiissshh...

“Hmm, Suho.. Why did you bring me here?” she asked me as she looked back on the fountains.

“I just wanted to comfort you and forget what had happened a whle ago.. And I guess, this place is a nice place to relax” I replied while smiling, mesmerized with the beautiful fountain of Han River.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as she lean her head on my shoulders and say;

“Suho... Thank you so much”

I swear, my heart skips a beat when she lean her head on my shoulders, how I wish this time will be forever. This moment reminds me so much of Hyunnie. The way she lean her head on my shoulders, her sparkling eyes, her sweet smiles, everything!! She resembles everything about Hyunnie.

As I close my eyes, I thought to myself;

“If she is Hyunnie, please tell it to me before it’s too late. I know that she’s opening up to Lu HN Hyung. I still want her, I still love her. I regretted that time that I left her. She means a lot to me. Please.. Let her be Hyunnie”

Tears began to fell from my eyes. As I open my eyes, I didn’t notice that she’s already sleeping. I smiled at the sight as I tugged her even closer in my arms. I wrap my one arm around her waist as I pulled her closer to e.

“Sweet dreams my Long Lost Princess” I whisper as I kissed her forehead and lean my head on hers.

 

 


 

(A/N): Huhuhuhuhuhuhu... To be honest, I almost cry while writing this down.. OMG!! T_T

Anyways.. What do you guys think about this chappie??

Is it thumbs up or a thumbs ?

Anyways, which couples do you ship?

Is it HyunHan?

KrisHyun?

Or HyunHo?

Come on let me hear you thoughts!!

 

DROP DOWN YOUR COMMENTS AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!

 

Hope you like it!!

And welcome to the new subbies!!

Enjoy reading!!

I LOVE EXO, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

God Bless You!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^

 

P.S: Some of you are asking me where the name Hyunnie came from. Haha..

Actually, it’s a name given to me by my friend LOCKSMITHtroope, hahaha..

She’s an avid  fan of SNSD^^ that’s all..

I know some of you will just ignore thiis

But this is just a clarification for others.. hehehe..

Thank You!