Chapter 75

The Unknown Princess

EUNJAE'S POV

---THE NEXT DAY---

I woke up early this morning because I need to go to the hospital. Time check, exactly 5pm. Since my group members were still in the middle of their sweet dreams, I decided to get up and cook something for them.

'Hmm, what should I cook this time??'

I guess, it's much better if I cook something that is very easy to prepare :)

Nah~ Omurice!!! *u*

Whaa... I hope they'll like it~ :)

I prepared all the ingredients that I needed. Good thing we still have a lot of stocks~ Let's start!! :)

I suddenly remembered HyunA and Lu Han, as well as HyunWoo Oppa. I guess they stayed all night in the hospital~

Since this is too much for us, I've decided to get some as I placed it inside a plastic ware. I'll give this to them! I can hear their stomach's crumbling~ Hehehe

Few minutes later, everything was ready!! The foods were served in the middle, just waiting for them to come down.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching from upstairs. I guess they're all up! :)

"Nah~ Good morning Eonnie!! Oh I love that smell!!! So yummy!! *u*" Demise said as she takes jer seat, still eyes are closed.

"Yah! Wake up sleepy head and take your breakfast before it gets warm!" I said as I slightly smack her head.

"YAH!!! I'M WIDE AWAKE!!" Demise grunted as she rub the sore spot on her head.

"Aissshhh~ Lessen your voice Dem!!! It's too early in the morning!!" AhnRee complained.

"Good morning!! Hmm, smells delicious huh? Nah~ We already have our cook! Heheh" YooJin said as she takes her seat.

"Oh?! Are you sure you prepared all of this?!! Wow~ You're the best Jae!!" Jia Eonnie exclaimed as she winks at me.

"Nah~ Go ahead girls, take your breakfast! I'll take a shower!" I said as I went back upstairs.

Time check, 6:15 in the morning. Nah~ I need to hurry so that they can take a rest. I hurriedly take a shower as I dressed up. After 15 minutes, I'm ready to go!!

As I'm about to open the door, Jia Eonnie came in.

"Oh? Where are you going? It's too early for rehearsals. Our time will be 10am right?" She asked.

"Yep! Hmm, I'll see you again later in the SM Building! I'll just visit my friend~" I explained as I flashed a warm smile.

"Oh? Suho? Okay okay~ Tell him tp get well soon! Take care on your way okay?" Jia Eonnie said as she gave me a gave me a warm hug before I left the room.

"Thanks Eonnie! I'll tell it to him~" I said.

"Oh~ By the way, we do have a lot of fruits inside the refrigerator! You can bring some of it if you want~ Come here! I'll help you!" Jia Eonnie said as I followed her downstairs all the way to the kitchen area.

As soon as I'm downstairs, I took the paper bag that contains the foods that I prepared a while ago.

"Oh? Here, you can bring these fruits for Suho~" Jia Eonnie said as she handed me the basket full of fruits. Wow~ This is too much!

"Oh? You're going to visit Suho?? Can I go with you??" AhnRee asked.

"Hmm, maybe next time AhnRee, I'll just let HyunA and Lu Han to take a rest for a while~" I explained.

"Oh I see~ Tell him to get well soon okay?" Demise said while flashing a warm smile.

"Yes Dem, I will. Hmm, by the way, where's YooJin?" I asked.

"I'm here Eonnie!! Missed me? Heheh" YooJin said while walking downstairs.

"Oh? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Ah, she's going to visit her older sister in the Hospital" Jia Eonnie said.

"You're going to visit Suho right? Let's go! I'm also going to Shinhwa Med" YooJin said.

"Oh I see~ Okay okay~ At least I'm not going to drive my car! Hahah. Let's go!!"

-----

While were on our way, HyunA call over the phone. And our conversation goes like this.

"Yes HyunA? Any improvements on their conditions?"

"Yeah~ Joon is already up! But MinJi is still unconscious~"

"Oh I see~ It's okay HyunA, she will wake up later on~"

"I know Jae~ By the way, are you coming today?"

"Hmm, yeah! In fact, I'm on way~"

"Oh I see, we'll see you later! Take care on your way okay?"

"Okay~ See yah!!"

Call ended.

"Is he awake?" YooJin asked, still eyes are focused on the roads.

"Yep! But MinJi is still unsonscious" I made a sad face.

"It's okay Eonnie~ Don't lose hope! She will wake up later on~"

"Thanks YooJin~ By the way, what happened to your sister?" I curiously asked.

"She got into a car accident, and she was admitted in the hospital since last week. But she's okay now, she needs to take skne rest" She explained.

"Oh~ That's good to hear!" I smiled.

Few minutes later, we finally arrived at Shinhwa Med.

"Let's go Eonnie!"

While were walking on the ways, I suddenly remember something. This is the right way to Suho and MinJi's room right?? B-but...

"Eeh? YooJin? I thought you're going to visit your sister?" I asked.

"Yep. This is it Eonnie~"

And as I look up, it's just beside MinJi's Room. And.. That room is kinda familiar to me??

Eeh?? I know I saw someone came from that room last night right? Who is it again??

Aisshh.. Think about it Jae!!

The door suddenly open, and I was surprised when I saw HyunWoo Oppa, together with... Lu Han and HyunA?? Eeeh?? Are they related to YooJin's sister??!!

"HyunA? Lu Han? What are you guys doing in that room? That's not MinJi nor Suho's room right?" I asked in confusion.

"H-hyun.. HyunWoo Oppa?? Are y-you related to them?" YooJin asked.

"Oppa??!! Y-you know HyunWoo Oppa??!!" I asked.

"YooJin?? What are you doing here??" HyunA asked.

"W-wait.. HyunA, you know YooJin?" HyunWoo Oppa asked.

"Hep! Hep! Hep! Wait!! I'm confused!!! One question at a time!! Aisshh..." Lu Han act as a referee.

"Okay! First of all, what are you doing here guys?" I asked first.

"We just visit Oppa's girlfriend" HyunA answered.

"So it means... HyunA-ssi... You are HyunWoo Oppa's younger sister?!!!" YooJin asked on disbelief.

"Definitely yes Jin!" HyunWoo Oppa answered.

"So it means... You are HyeJin Eonnie's younger sister?!!" HyunA asked in disbelief.

"Yes I am" YooJin simply replied.

"And how did you know each other?" HyunWoo Oppa asked.

"She's one of our group members" I answered.

"GROUP MEMBER?!! SO IT MEANS, YOU'RE GOING TO DEBUT AS A GIRL GROUP?!!" HyunWoo Oppa surprisingly asked.

"Aisshh.. Boy group Oppa! Boy group! Tsss~" Okay, the sarcastic HyunA~

"I thought you're going to debut as a solo artist?!" HyunWoo Oppa asked once again.

"Yes she is. Solo and Group" Lu Han answered.

"Oh I see~~"

"I hope it answers everything, so.. Can we take a seat first?" Lu Han asked as we all chuckled at his childishness.

"Hehehe. What a small world?! I'll see you again later! I'll just visit HyeJin Eonnie~" YooJin said as she went inside her sister's room.

"W-wait.. What was her sister's name?" I asked.

"HyeJin. Seo HyeJin~" HyunWoo Oppa replied.

"Oh I see~ So it means your girlfriend also came from a Business Family?" I asked.

"Yes Jae. They are the owner of the third biggest Corporation in Seoul" HyunWoo Oppa explained.

"The Taesan Corporation" Lu Han added.

"Whoa?! I thought you're not interested in business matters??" HyunA asked..

"Nah~ I just saw it from one of the magazined scttered around Dad's table~" Lu Han said.

"K Fine!!"

"Ah by the way guys, I brought you foods! Go ahead and take a rest first, you're tired~" I said as I handed them the paper bag.

"Nah~ Thanks Jae!!!" HyunA smiled.

"By the way Oppa, your included to that! Go ahead and eat first!" I said as they all agreed and went to the Cafeteria.

As soon as they left, the rest of EXO members came.

"Hi Jae!!" They all greeted at the same time.

"Hello~" I smiled.

"Where's Lu Han Hyung and HyunA Noona?" Sehun asked.

"Ahh.. They went to the Cafeteria to eat breakfast"

"Ohh~ Do you have rehearsals today?" Lay asked.

"Yep! What about you guys?"

"Nah~ We do have, but Manager Hyung said we are excused~" Chen answered.

"Oh I see~ You guys are so lucky~" I sighed.

"You are not excused??" Kai asked as he sat beside me.

"Hmm, I don't know. But I guess were not~" I said.

"You look so pre-occupied~ Did you sleep last night?" D.O worriedly asked as he sat on the other side beside me.

"Yeah~ Just a bit tired" I said but it surprised me when he rested my head on his shoulders.

"Just take a rest first, we'll take care of everything~" D.O said.

"Ehem! Ehem! Ehem!" They all faked a cough.

'Tss~ Suspicious guys~ But D.O is kinda weird these past few weeks~'

Suddenly, I heard Kai's phone is ringing. As he took it from his pocket, a wide smile suddenly crept upon his face as he hurriedly answers it and walk few steps away from us.

'Eeh? I guess I already knew who it is~'

As I'm about to close my eyes to take a nap, I heard the two maknaes arguing with each other again and again. Eeh?? What is it again by this time?!!

"Sehunnie~ Admit it!! You had a crush on her right?!!" - Tao

"I said NO!!" - Sehun with matching death glare.

"Eeeh? You like her right?!!" - Tao

"NO!!!" - Sehun

"I said YES!!" - Tao

"I said NO!!" - Sehun

"YES!!!" - Tao

"NO---"

But Sehun stop on his tracks when SooMi came in and approached us.

"Excuse me Sir, Dr. Kim told me to give this to all of you" SooMi said while flashing a beautiful smile as she showed the paper bag.

"What was that SooMi?" I asked as I took the paper bag.

"I guess it's a pack of cookies and cupcakes" SooMi smiled.

'Aigoo!! She's really cute especially when she smiles!!'

"Cupcakes?!! WHAAAAA!!! Thank you so much noona!!!!" Tao was about to hug SooMi but Sehun stops him when he pulled Tao's shirt from the back.

"Yah!!!" Tao pouted.

Suddenly, YooJin came out from the room on the other side causing them to stop on his tracks.

"Y-yoo.. YooJin-ssi???" They all said in unison as well as Kai who already come back.

YooJin on the other side, was surprised after seeing these kids.

"Oh? Hello~ It's nice to see you here" YooJin slightly bowed down.

"Are you going back now?" I asked as I stood up and walk towards her.

"Hmm, yep! We still have rehearsals right?" She smiled.

"Ah! Yeah~ I guess I'd better go as well. By the way guys, when they return, kindly tell them that I'm really in a hurry" I said as I took my bag, ready to go.

But I stop on my tracks when HyunA speak up from behind causing me to turn my back.

"No need to be in hurry Jae, were already excused"

'Excused??!!'

"How come? I mean.. Were not---"

"Jae, it's okay. It's President Lee's decision~" HyunA said while smiling as she walks towards us.

"So you girls can have more time to relax~" HyunA said as she placed her both arms over our shoulders.

'Tss~ This girl!!! -_-'

"Excuse me Ma'am, Sir, I'll go ahead now. If you need something else, just call me~" SooMi said. She was about to leave, but Tao stops her.

"Wait Noona!! SooMi right? SooMi noona?" Tao said.

"Yes Sir?"

"Hmm, if it's okay with you. But my friend wants to ask you something~" Tao said as he slightly nudge Sehun from the side.

"YAH! What are you doing?!!" I heard Sehun murmured.

"What is it Sir?" SooMi asked as she walks a bit closer to Sehun.

'Eeh? Do you know what I'm thinking?'

"A-ah... E-eh.. Hmm... Aaahh..." Sehun stuttered.

"Hahahahaha... Sehunnie~ Go ahead~ Spill it!" HyunA chuckled.

"Hahahah.. Sehunnie~ Don't be shy~~~" Lu Han cooed.

'Eeh? Is there something I didn't know about SooMi?'

"Hmm.. Ah... I----"

"He want to ask you out this coming Saturday, 10am, Amusement Park!" Tao continued Sehun's words.

"WHAT?!!!!!" Sehun blurt out.

"Uuyyyyyyy~~~ Our Maknae is growing up~~~~" They all cooed at the same time except from me, HyunA, and YooJin.

"You're asking me out??" SooMi asked in disbelief, but I saw her blushing~

'Nah~ I guess she's a Sehun fan~'

"Nah!! That's not what I----"

Poor Sehun, Tao cut him off again and again.

"Yes Noona!! He's asking you out!!" Tao exclaimed.

"Ah.. Hmm.. I'll check my schedule first---"

HyunA cut off SooMi's words when she said;

"It's okay SooMi! You're excused by Saturday! You can go with him!"

"B-but.. I might get punished" SooMi worriedly said.

"Don't worry SooMi, HyunA can handle that!" Lu Han said as he stood beside HyunA.

"But how?" SooMi asked.

"BECAUSE THEY ARE THE OWNER OF THIS HOSPITAL" They all said in unison.

And SooMi's eyes went wide after hearing that. Don't tell me....

"You didn't know it??" I asked.

And as expected, she shyly nod as she put her head down. Aigoo!! She's working here yet she didn't know the owners of Shinhwa Med?! Aisshh...

"Nah~ It's okay SooMi~ Don't be sad. There's no big deal with that~" HyunA smiled.

"Sorry Ma'am~" SooMi softly said.

"SooMi~ No need to call me that way" HyunA said causing SooMi to smile.

"Thanks Ma--- I mean HyunA Eonnie~" SooMi flashed a beautiful smile.

"Ah! By the way, guys.. this is Lee SooMi. She's my friend as well as Lu Han's friend" HyunA finally introduced her.

"Finally you introduced her!" I murmured.

"Hello! I'm Lee SooMi! It's nice to meet you all!" SooMi flashed a beautiful smile.

"Hello SooMi! I'm Seo YooJin! It's nice to meet you!" YooJin flashed a beautiful smile.

"Wow~ You're so beautiful! Heheh. Nice to meet you!!" SooMi flashed a warm smile.

"I guess there's no need to introduce these boys~" I said. Well, in fact, she already know me right? Hehe.

"Hello SooMi-ssi!! It's nice to meet you!" The rest of EXO members said in unison, except from Sehun who's still paralyzed on his position.

"Yah! Aren't you going to say something after you asked her out??" I raised one brow, referring to Sehun.

"Ah.. Hmm.. Hello SooMi-ssi! I'm Oh Sehun! It's very nice to meet you!" Sehun finally smiled as he walk towards SooMi.

'Eeeh?!! What's this Sehun??!!! Hahahaha~'

"Can we exchange numbers?" Sehun asked while smirking.

'Whoa?!! Is it just me? Or he really looks like Lu Han?!! Aigoo!! That smirk!!!'

"Oh my gosh!! Lu Han!!! Look at Sehun!!! He looks like you when he smirks!! Aigoo!!! He's so cool!!! He's so manly Lu Han!!! Oh my gosh!!!! >////<" HyunA squealed in delight while slightly punching Lu Han's arms.

'Hahaha.. She looks like a fan girl huh?! Hahah'

"Uuuuuyyyyy~~~~~" They all cooed making SooMi's face to blushed more.

"O-okay~" SooMi agreed as they both exchanged numbers.

"Whaaaaaaaa!!!!! EunJaaaaaaaeeee!!!! Look at them!!!! Aigoo!! Aigoo!! Aigoo!!! Lu Haaaaaan!!! It reminds me of the first time we've met!!! Whaaaaaaa!!!! EunJaaaaaaaeeeeee!!!!!!! Look at Sehuuuuun!!!!!! >/////<" HyunA squealed once again.

"Heheheh. So that's how your relationship started??" YooJin asked all of a sudden causing HyunA to stop on her tracks.

'W-wait... How did she knew it??'

"H-how did you know?" Lu Han stuttered.

YooJin flashed a mischievous grin as she said;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So the rumors are true!!"

YOOJIN'S POV

Hello everyone!! My name is Seo YooJin, 19 years old. It's nice to meet you all!! *u*

As you can see, I'm a silent type of girl but I'm actually a bit noisy! :)

Here I am, still inside the Shinhwa Med together with the rest of EXO members, and HyunA nd EunJae Eonnie. Well, they're so nice to me! And they are so funny! :)

And I'd never thought that HyunA is the younger sister of my sister's boyfriend! What a small world!! But she's really nice to me, even to others! :)

And since she mentioned earlier that we are already excused with the rehearsals, I need to inform them as well! :)

To: Jia Eonnie, AhnRee, Baby Dem

"Girls!! Good news!! We are all excused for today's rehearsals! So you can do anything you want! I'm still here in the hospital together with EunJae Eonnie. And guess what? I'm with HyunA-ssi and the rest of EXO!!!! Hehehe.. I'll see you later! Bye~~~" - YooJinnie"

Message sent!

"Whaaaaaaaa!!!!! EunJaaaaaaaeeee!!!! Look at them!!!! Aigoo!! Aigoo!! Aigoo!!! Lu Haaaaaan!!! It reminds me of the first time we've met!!! Whaaaaaaa!!!! EunJaaaaaaaeeeeee!!!!!!! Look at Sehuuuuun!!!!!! >/////<" HyunA squealed while watching Sehun and SooMi.

'Eeeh?! She's so cute!! Haha.. But this time, I guess it's true~'

"Heheheh. So that's how your relationship started??" I asked causing HyunA to stop on her tracks.

'Well, I'm not yet sure~ But I want to hear it from them~'

"H-how did you know?" Lu Han stuttered.

'Oh see?!! So that's true!!! Hahaha~'

"So the rumors are true!!" I said while flashing a mischievous grin.

"YooJin!! What are you talking about?!!" EunJae Eonnie asked.

"The rumors!!!" I exclaimed.

'Don't tell me, they didn't heard about it?!!!'

"Rumors?! What rumor??!!" Chanyeol asked.

'Eeh? He heard me?! Aigoo!!'

"Nah~ YooJin-ssi.. What's that rumor all about??" Baekhyun asked.

'Okay. I'm convinced. They are not yet aware of it~ -_-'

"You didn't heard about it?!" I asked.

"Nah~ Go straight to the point YooJin!!" Kai retorted.

'Tss~ As if I'm scared of you! Pfft!! -_,'

But it surprised me when HyunA Eonnie speak up and confessed everything.

"That we are dating and were official"

"Isn't it true? Tss~ You'd lie if you denies it~" Chen muttered.

"We know right? It's all true!!" Lu Han said as he look at HyunA straight to her eyes.

'Whaaaaa~~ My feels!!! Ehmeged!!!'

"YOU'RE ALREADY OFFICIAL?!!!" Sehun shouted.

"Yah!! Lessen your voice!! Were inside the Hospital!!" I retorted.

"Isn't it obvious Sehun?!! Aisshh... Don't worry~ You already find the right for you~~~" Tao cooed while looking at SooMi with a mischievous grin plastered across his face.

'Wait.. Why does Sehun looks a bit disappointed??'

"Don't tell me Sehun you're still jealous of them??" D.O suspiciously asked.

'W-wait... Don't tell me... He's jealous of HyunA?!!! OH MY HUNHAN FEEEEEELS!!!!!!! >///<'

Suddenly, Lu Han walks towards Sehun as he gave him an encouraging pat on his shoulders.

"I think you already found the one~" Lu Han said as he smirks.

'Is it just me? Or... Aigoo!!! That smirk!! I saw the same face when Sehun smirks a while ago!! Aigoo!!! HUNHAN FEELS!!!! >////<'

"Sehunnie~ Don't be sad now~ I'm sorry if we didn't inform you about this~" HyunA pouted.

"It's okay noona! You're still my sweetest crush no matter what happen!" Sehun said as he winks at HyunA.

'Eeeh? So it means... Aisshh... Pabl Jinnie!! Pabo!! Tsk! I thought Sehun is jealous because of Lu Han~ Haha'

After a while, HyunA walks towards Sehun. Eeh? What is she planning to do??

"Thanks Sehunnie! This might be a nice token for a cute and nice dongsaeng~"

And it surprised me when she kissed Sehun's right cheek IN FRONT OF HIS BOYFRIEND WHICH IS LU HAN!!!! Aigoo!!! What are you doing Eonnie?!!!

"H-HyunA~~~~" Lu Han's voice cracked.

"Don't be jealous baby~ It's just a friendly kiss~~" HyunA smiled as she pinched Lu Han's nose.

'Eeeh?? I found them cute together huh?!! Hehehe~'

"Aisshh... I'm not jealous~" Lu Han scrunched his nose.

"Aisshh.... Stop it Lovers in Paris!!" Chen muttured.

"Ehem! Lovers in Paris! Ehem!" Kai faked a cough from the side.

'Eeh? What's with Lovers in Paris thingy??!! Tsss~ These guys!!!'

"Tsk! Don't mind them YooJin~ They are crazy~" EunJae Eonnie whispered.

Moments later, I didn't know why I became quiet after all. Then I noticed HyunA Eonnie is making her way towards me. But honestly, I feel so sorry for what happened to her.

"Are you okay YooJin? You're so quiet the whole time huh? Any problem?" HyunA Eonnie worriedly asked as she take a seat beside me.

'Wow~ I just realized that she's really beautiful even she got wounds and scratches~ :)'

"Nothing~ I'm okay Eonnie. Hmm, isn't it hurts? I mean.. Those scratches on your face and neck?" I worriedly asked.

"Nah~ Yes it hurts.. A LOT. But this is nothing compared to what happen to your sister and to my friends" She smiled.

"You know what? I wonder how come you can even smile and laugh like that after all that happened to you. I mean.. The issues around you, the incident happened to you in the airport, and this accident! Where did you get those strenghts? If I were on your situation, I might be crying the whole time around and maybe later on, I might give up! Hehehe"

Honestly, I don't know where did I get those words! Hahaha. But I feel comfortable with her~ :)

"YooJin, I almost cried. I cried more than what you've thought and I'm tired of it. If I cry, would it change a thing? Nothing will change right? It will only give you pain and grief. The reason for my cheerfulness? MY FRIENDS. I need to be strong for them. Once I became weak, they will also feel the same way. I know them YooJin, it hurts them so much everytime I'm crying, especially Lu Han. But I really don't know the reason why they all have to be like that when it comes to me. I might be special to them, but sometimes I think I'm always putting them into trouble. They're always get involved into different issues BECAUSE OF ME. As much as I want to blame myself, it wouldn't change even a single thing. The issues are always there, and forever will be there, especially now that we entered the forever busy world of Showbiz life! If you fall, just stand up! They might pull us down several times, but no one can stop us from rising up!" HyunA Eonnie explained with a delight smile plastered across her face. I just smiled at her as I remained silent. Haha. I don't know what words to say! Haha.

I like her! She's so amazing!! Full of confidence and very strong personality! No wonder why EXO loves her so much!! *u* Nah~ I'm out of words!! Hihihi...

"By the way YooJin, is it okay if I call you by your nickname? Jin? Nah~ Sounds like Jin of BTS! Haha.. Jinnie~" HyunA Eonnie flashed a sweet smile.

'Is it just me? Or she really looks like a Princess when she smiles like that? Whaaaa~~'

"Hehe. It's up to you Eonnie~ Anything will do, as long as it's from you!" I smiled.

"Owww~ You're so sweet~~" And it surprised me when she pulled me into a hug.

Aigoo!! S-she.. She just hug me!!! Whaaa... Lu Han's girlfriend gave me a hug!!! Oh my gosh!!!! >////< She have this soft spot in her heart that will surely give charm to each and everyone~

"Yah~ What's going on there?!" EunJae Eonnie interrupted my moment with my new found sweet sister! Aisshh...

"Eeh? Wanna join us Jae? Whaa.. Jinnie!! Group hug!!!!" HyunA Eonnie cheered as we both gave her a hug. Hehehe. I'm so happy today! *u*

I'm so glad that I found new friends, and a new sister. And I'm so thankful knowing that this girl named Choi HyunA, is one of my group members! I'm so lucky to have a sweet and caring friend like her. I hope this will be the start of our everlasting friendship :)

SOOMI'S POV

OH MY GEE!!!!

He asked me out.

Oh Sehun asked me out.

EXO'S MAKNAE SEHUN ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!! >/////<

How lucky I am?!! Whaaaaa!!! I can't believe it!!! Whoooo~~~

We even exchanged numbers!! Kyaaaaa~~ Am I dreaming?!! Aigoo!!! Dream come true!!!! >////<

I mentally slapped myself when Dr. Kim called my name twice. Aigoo!! I almost forgot that I'm here inside her office! Tsk!

"SooMi, are you okay?" Dr. Kim worriedly asked as she check my forehead.

"Yes Dr. Kim! I'm okay~" I smiled.

"Okay okay. You must be tired. I guess you'd better go home first and take a rest"

"No need Doctor, I'm really fine~"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Doctor!" I flashed an assuring smile.

"Okay if you insist~" Dr. Kim said as we proceeds to our work.

Suddenly, she asked me something causing me to stop on my tracks.

"What's your relationship to them?"

'Aigoo!! Is it wrong to be friends with them??'

"Hmm, are you referring to Ms. HyunA?" I cautiously asked.

"HyunA, and EXO members" She firlmy said while looking at me suspiciously.

'Aigoo! I guess.. I made a wrong friends :('

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"How did you know them?"

"Hmm, it's because of Ms. HyunA, and Young Master Lu Han" I explained.

"Young Master?" She curiously asked.

"Hmm, one day I visited my auntie and uncle who's working as a housekeeper. That time, I met Ms. HyunA and Lu Han. And I didn't know that Lu Han is the owner of that house" I explained.

"W-wait.. HyunA and Lu Han are staying together in one house??!!" Dr. Kim's eyes went wide.

"Nah~ That's what I thought at first. But my auntie explained everything to me. They were on their way back home but they were trap in the middle of the traffic so Mr. Lu Han decided to let her stay first at his own house since it's getting late and Ms. HyunA might be tired already" I explained.

"Oh I see~ I thought they're living together! Hahaha. I get it! Hehehe. Sorry, I'm just curious~" Dr. Kim chuckled.

"It's okay Doc! Hmm, if you don't mind it Doc, how are you related to them? I mean to Ms. HyunA and the rest of EXO members?" I asked.

"It's because my daughter is HyunA's bestfriend"

"Oh I see~ I hope we can be good friends too!" I smiled.

"Heheh. When she wakes up, for sure they will introduce you to MinJi. I hope she wakes up as soon as possible" Dr. Kim said.

'Nah~ I can feel the trembling of her voice~'

"Don't worry Doc! Later on, she will wake up!" I flashed a warm smile.

"Thanks SooMi! Ah by the way, can you check Suho's condition? I'll just finish this first"

"Okay Doc! No problem~"

"Okay thanks! Oh! And one more thing, I assigned you to be my daughter's personal nurse same with Suho. Is it okay?"

"Yes Doc! No problem!"

"Okay then! Thanks!"

As I left the room, my phone beeps up signals for a new text message. As I look at the ID, a wide smile crept upon my face!!

'Oh my gee!!! I can't believe it!!!!'

From: Oh Sehun

"Hello SooMi-ssi!! Are you going to check Suho Hyung's condition? He's already awake? :) - Cute Sehun"

Somebody wakes me up please!!! Am I dreaming?!! He texted me!!! Aigoo!!! >/////<

But before I can reply, I've realized that I'm already standing in front of Suho's room. I put back my phone in my pocket as I open the door.

"Excuse me Ma'am, Sir, I'll just check Mr. Suho's condition" I softly said as I walk beside the bed.

"Did you received my text?" I shivered at the voice!!! Oh my!!! Sehun!!! Please... Don't come closer to me!! >///<

"I-I'm not yet.. Checking my phone~" I lied.

'Aigoo! I'm here to do my work and not to flirt!! Huhuhuh... Please... Stay away from me Sehunnie~~'

"Ehem! Ehem! Are you here for Suho Hyung??" Tao suspiciously asked.

'Aigoo!! Tsk! Tsk!'

"Heheh.. Sehunnie~ How can she do the things she needed if your standing beside her? Hehe. You can have her later, but for now, Joon needs her help~" Ms. HyunA smiled as she dragged Sehun with her and stay on the other side.

'Aishh.. Thank you Ms. HyunA! Whoo~~'

"So you are the lucky girl who caught our maknae's heart? Hmm, SooMi right? Nice choice~" Suho softly said while flashing a warm smile.

'Aigoo!! What are you talking about?!! Please~~ Don't do this to me!! I'm dying inside!! >////<'

I just smiled as I check his blood pressure.

"No need to introduce myself, I bet you already know me right? Hehe. Are you my personal nurse?" He asked.

"Hmm, according to Dr. Kim, she assigned me to always check on you as well as her daughter MinJi" I explained.

"Oh I see~ Hmm, how is she?"

'He still didn't know it? B-but...'

"He's still unconscious dude! Don't worry, later on she will wake up!" Lu Han said.

"Aisshh.. This is all my fault" Suho sighed.

"Sir, don't stress youself. It won't help your situation" I worriedly said.

"I know SooMi~ Sorry~ And don't call me Sir. Suho is enough" He smiled.

"Okay okay. I'll leave you alone first. I just need to check her~ If you need something, just call me~" I said as I strode off the door.

As soon as I shut the door close, I was surprised when someone pinned me on the wall.

O_O

"S-se... Sehun~"

"Tell me who's your bias in our group??" He huskily said.

"W-what are you doing? They might caught us here~" I stuttered but he just leaned closer to my face *gulp*

"Then answer my question~" He smirk.

"B-but... Aisshh... Oh Sehun~" Iet out a deep breath as I look away.

'Huhuhu... What are you doing Sehun?!! -_-'

"Ehem! Ehem!" Someone faked a cough as I hurriedly pushed him away. But my eyes widened when I saw Lu Han and HyunA standing on the side.

"SooMi, I thought you're going to check MinJi?" Lu Han raised one brow while looking suspiciously at me.

"Ouch!!!" HyunA slapped Lu Han's right arm as she said;

"I didn't told you to do that!! You're scaring her!!!"

"Heheh. I'm just kidding SooMi~" Lu Han let out an awkward chuckle.

'Hahaha.. HyunA is the boss~Hahaha.. So cute!! >///<'

"Don't mind him SooMi~ Go ahead and check MinJi. And Sehun, you're in a publuc place remember?!" HyunA raised one brow while looking suspiciously at Sehun.

'Aigoo!! She's so scary~'

"Yah! Don't scold Sehunnie~~" Lu Han defended Sehun.

'Aigoo! My HunHan feeeels~~~ >///<'

"Aisshh.. Go ahead and defend him! I'll go home now!! SooMi, I'll see you again later when I came back okay? Go ahead and finish your job. Bye~" HyunA said as she walks away.

'Eeeh? He's not going to follow her? Lu Han!!!! She's mad at you!!!'

"Excuse me Sir, you'd better flow her. I'll go ahead now~" I said as I leave them standing there while watching HyunA's walking away.

Seriously?! He's not going to approach his girlfriend?!! Tsk! So Sehun is still his priority? Aisshh... So childish.

Here I am inside MinJi's room. You know what? I've just realized, she kinda looks like Ms. HyunA.Are they twins or what? It's just that HyunA is a bit ier compared to her. Aisshh... What am I saying?!!

But I'm envious of them! They both look so gorgeous!! And me, I'm just an ordinary girl~

Nah~Stop it SooMi!! You're also beautiful!! :)

Back to reality SooMi!! :)

Ms. MinJi is still unconscious, but I hope she wakes up as early as possible. A lot of people are waiting for her especially her Mom. Even if Dr. Kim says she's fine, I know behind those smiles there are griefs and sorrows inside of her. But I know she's trying to be strong for her daughter.

-----

As soon as I'm back to Dr. Kim's office, I gave her the result of the test and her face lit up knowing that Suho is finally alright.

Suddenly, Director Choi came in as he handed me a paper bag.

"SooMi-ssi, take this as a token for taking good care of HyeJin~" Director Choi said as he flashed a warm smile.

"Oh? I can't take this---"

"SooMi, just take it! He might get mad if you refused it~" Dr. Kim said.

"Aisshh.. Okay.. Thanks Sir!" I flashed an awkward smile as I took the paper bag.

"No need to call me Sir. HyunWoo is enough~ You're my sister's friend right?"

"Sister??"

"Yes! You are HyunA's new found friend right?" He cautiously said.

"HyunA?? You are HyunA's older brother?!!!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes SooMi~ You didn't know it? Hehehe" Dr. Kim chuckled.

'Aigoo! Pabo SooMi! Pabo!! Tsk~'

"Ahh.. Sorry~ Now I know~" I shyly replied as I bit my bottom lip.

"Heheh. It's okay~ By the way, I'll go ahead now. I'll see you again later~"

As soon as he left, as well as Doctor Kim, I take this opportunity to check out what's inside this paper bag.

O_O

Wow!!! A piece of a branded blue dress along with an elegant bag and a pair doll shoes!!! Whaaaa~~ This is so beautiful!!! Aigoo!! Are you sure this is for me?! This is too much!! I'm not suit for this wonderful dress!!!

And to my surprise, a very very very familiar voice speak up from behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"IT'S MORE BEAUTIFUL IF YOU WEAR IT ON OUR DATE"

HYUNA'S POV

Aisshh!! I hate you Lu Han!!! Go on!! Defend Sehun's wrong actions!! Tss~~

Here I am at the parking lot of Shinhwa Med. I decided to leave and take a bath first.

But before I ride in my car, I take a look first at the main entrance, hoping that he might follow me. But even a single shadow of him is cannot be seen. I sighed as I started to drove off.

As I'm on my way, I heard my phone is ringing. Since I'm busy driving the car, I reached out for my wireless earphone as I answered the call.

"Yes hello?" I started.

"HyunA?" I know that voice... It's...

"SunMi?!!!"

"Yes crazy girl~"

I immediately stop the car on the side as I took my phone.

"Kyaaaaa~~~ SunMi!!! I miss you so much!!!!"

"Hehe. I know~ I miss you too~~"

"Kyaaa~ How are you doing there? Are you having enough sleep? Are you---"

"HyunA~ Don't worry, I'm pretty fine here~ Mom is always guiding me with my work~ Hmm, how about you? I've heard the news, are you okay?"

"Nah~ I'm okay. It's just a scratches and wounds. Nothing much serious compared to Joon and MinJi~" I sighed.

"Yeah~ Kai told me what happened that's why I call you. I know what you're feeling right now, and I know that you are pressured. Don't stress yourself HyunA, everything will be alright. Cheer up okay? Were always here for you and I'm always been here by your side. MinJi is strong! She can make it!"

"I know Mimi~ I'm just worried and at the same time, a bit scared and pressured as well"

"You're just tired HyunA~ You must take a rest first"

"I think so~ By the way, how's your grandpa?"

"He's feeling better now but still he needs to take some rest for easy recovery"

"Oh I see~ That's good to hear~"

"Yeah~ And I pray for his fast recovery so thay I can go back to hug you very tight!!! Heheh. I miss you so much crazy girl!! And yah!! One more thing, you're official, aren't you??"

"Hmmm, I'd lie if say no~"

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!! OH MY HYUNHAN FEEEEEELS!!!!! Whaaaaaaa~~~ The fans club are ready!!! Hihihih... I'm so happy for you!! But wait... Since when did you became official??"

"Hmm, that night when you leave~ He brought me to Gyeongju Palace and he asked me if I can be his girlfriend. And since it's been a year, I've decided to take his on my heart~"

"KYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Awwwww~~ So sweet!!! Aigoo!!! He really loves you so much!!!! >/////<"

"I know~ Hehe.. By the way, I'll hung this up now. I need to go home first and take a bath~ I miss you Mimi~~"

"I miss you more HyunA~ Take care okay~ See you soon!!"

"Thanks! Take care ways!! See yah!!"

Call ended.

Whaaa.. I miss her so much!! And I'm glad to hear her voice again! Heheh.

-----

It took me 30 minutes before I arrived home. Kyaa~ I want to take a bath now so I hurriedly went upstairs all the way to my room. I wonder where's Mom and Dad?! Ahh.. I guess they are inside their room *u*

As soon as I locked my door, my eyes widened when I saw Lu Han sleeping on my bed!!!!

How did he get here?!! I mean... He's in the Hospital right?? And.. He looks so fresh! He might be done with his bath. But how did he get here?!!

I walk closer to him and I just realized that he's really sleeping. He's really tired. I pulled my blanket as I covered it to him. Sweet dreams my Prince Charming! Sleep well~

Just when I'm about to leave, he pulled my arms causing me to stumble on his top.

"YAH!! You are sleeping right?! Tss~ Let me go!!" I grunted as I struggle but he just hug me even more.

"Hmmm~ I'm sorry baby~~" He whispered huskily sending shivers down to my spine.

'Oh my!! Lu Han!!! Stop it!!! -_-'

"Lu Haaan~ I need to take a bath first!!" I complained as I pouted.

"Hmm, please accept my apology~~" He pouted.

"Aishh.. Okay okay fine! Just let me go okay?!" I said and it surprised me when he open his eyes and stole a pecked on my lips.

"YAH!!!!" I playfully slapped his arms as I stood up.

"Hahahaha.. You're so cute when you're blushing!!!" He said as he sat up.

"Tss~ Whatever!!" I narrowed my eyes on him as I went to my bathroom.

Aisshh.. That boy!! Addicted much to kisses!! Ahmft!! But I'm blushing!! >////< Kyaaaaa~ Why are you doing this to me Lulu?!!!

After 30 minutes, I'm finally done! I took a pair of a grey long sleeves shirt along with a short.

As I went back to my room, Lu Han is still there lying on my bed, eyes are still close. Sleeping? Aisshh.. Whatever~

Suddenly, my door creaked open and I was surprised when I saw Dad staring suspiciously at Lu Han.

Aigoo!!!

I hurriedly pushed him away down to the floor, and as a result, a loud thud boomed around my room.

"Ouuuchhhh!!!"

'Aigoo??! He's really sleeping?! Oh my God!! I'm so sorry~~"

"Yah! Why did you do that?!!" He grunted as he as he slowly stood up but end up stumbling down.

'Oh my??!! Han!!! Does it really hurts?? I'm so sorry~~'

"D-dad.. What are you doing here? I mean.. Hello!!" I said awkwardly.

'Geez~ Relax HyunA!! Why am I stuttering?!!'

And because of that, Lu Han's eyes went wide as he hurriedly straightened up himself.

"U-uncle?? G-good after--- Awww!!" Lu Han stuttered as he fell down on my bed.

"Aigoo! Lu Han!!!" I walked towards him as I help him to sat up.

"Are you okay??" I worriedly asked as I sat beside him.

"Ehem!!" Dad faked a cough.

'Aigoo! I almost forgot his presence!! Tsk!'

"What are you guys doing here?!!" Dad suspiciously asked as he locked the door.

'Oh my gosh!! I'm in trouble~~ Mom!! Help me!!! -_-'

"D-dad.. Don't get us wrong~" I stuttered.

'Geeez~ He's so scary~~Mom!!!! I'm gonna cry!!'

"Then what?!!!" Dad hollered.

"Uncle let me explain. Were not doing anything okay? Don't get us wrong.. Awww~" Lu Han whinced in pain.

"I'M NOT ASKING YOU LU HAN!!" Dad hollered once again and by this time, tears fell from my eyes. When it's Dad, I'm off~

Suddenly, Mom knocked on the door as Dad opens it for her.

"What's going on here?!!" Mom worriedly asked as she hurriedly walk towards me when she saw me crying.

"Dad, what's happening here and why are you crying HyunA?" Mom asked as she cupped my face. But we all remained silent.

"Lu Han, tell me what happened??!" Mom said with full authority.

"Uncle caught us together here inside the room and he thought were doing something, but believe me, I can't do that to her! I respect her Auntie! Uncle, I can't do that to her~" Lu Han explained as he look at me.

"Aisshh... Dad! Do you really think they can do that?! Oh come on Dad!! They're just kids!!!" Mom shouted.

"Can you blame me if I think of that way?! HyunA is a girl and Lu Han is a guy!! And they are both staying in one room, then Lu Han is lying on her bed?!! Come on Mom!! They're no longer kids! They've grown up!!" Dad shouted back.

"Is that what you think of them?! Don't you trust our daughter?!! Dad, I know we do have misunderstandings but don't let out your anger to them!!" Mom shouted back as I cried even more. They are arguing because of me!!! Huhuhuhuh... T_T

Suddenly, HyunWoo Oppa came in.

"Mom, Dad, why are you shouting???" He asked.

"Okay fine!! I'm wrong!!! And I'm always been the wrong one!!" Dad shouted as he strode off the door.

"Dad! Where are you going?! Dad?!!" HyunWoo Oppa said but Dad shut the door.

"Tsk! Aisshh.. Don't mind him okay? I'll handle this kids. Lu Han, I'm sorry for what he did! I believed in you so don't worry okay? HyunA, stop crying now. I'll talk to your Dad~" Mom said as she wiped away my tears and strode off the door.

As soon as she left, I cried once again. And by this time, HyunWoo Oppa sat beside me as he comforts me.

"Oppa~ I'm sorry~~" I cried as I embraced him.

"Shhh~ It's not your fault~" Oppa said as he gently caressed my back.

"I'm sorry Hyung, it's my fault. Awww~" Lu Han whinced once again.

"Oh? What happened to you?" Oppa asked as I pulled away to face Lu Han.

"You got sprain Han, I'm sorry~" I stop crying as I sat down on the floor and gently massage his sprain foot.

"Arrrrggghhhh!! Ouuuuchhh!!!"

"Hey, what happened to you Lu Han? You got sprain?!! W-wait.. I'll get some cream in my room~" Oppa said as he strode off the door.

"I'm sorry Han~" I softly said.

"Stop it HyunA, it's not your fault~" Lu Han said.

Suddenly, HyunWoo Oppa came back.

"Here, apply this on the sore spot. It will lessen the pain of your sprain" Oppa said as he handed me the cream.

"Thanks Hyung!" Lu Han said as he flashed a warm smile.

"Aisshh... Tell me, what's going on here? Why are they shouting and what happened to you?" Oppa asked and Lu Han explained everything.

"It's my fault Hyung, I'm sorry~ I didn't noticed that I almost fell asleep" Lu Han said.

"It's okay dude! It's not your fault either. He might have problems, and it just happened that he burst out and let out everything to you. Don't worry, Mom is handling everything and for sure later on it will be okay. HyunA, stop crying now okay? He didn't mean to scold you like that. You know Dad, he will never get mad at you" Oppa said as he flashed a warm smile.

And because of that, I finally softened. I pulled him into a hug as I thanked him for always being here by my side.

"Nah~ It's okay Sis! Smile now okay? Lu Han, better stay here first until the pain soothes okay? I'll check them first" Oppa said as he strode off the door.

As soon as he left, I pulled the blanket on the floor as I placed it back on my bed.

"I'm sorry HyunA~" Lu Han softly mumbled.

"No Lu Han. Don't say sorry~" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Sorry for what happened earlier. Dad should not say that to you.That was so embarassing~ They're arguing in front of us" I softly said in between the hug.

"It's okay HyunA~ I'm also a part of this family" He said as he pulled away and cupped my face.

"I'm always here for you no matter what happen. And about the incident earlier, forget about it. It's okay with me~" Lu Han softly said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Han. I'm so glad to have you in my life! Thanks for being an understanding boyfriend~ I love you~" I softly said as I embraced him.

"I love you too"

-----

Hours had passed and were still here inside my room. Time check, 3pm. Were a bit sleepy so we've decided to take a nap first, and maybe later on we will come back in the Hospital. I'm here lying on my bed, while Lu Han decided to use the sofa bed.

Minutes had passed, but still I'm wide awake. I want to sleep but I can't sleep! I sat up on my bed and as I look at Lu Han, he's already sleeping. I am really sorry for him, for what my Dad said and for what happened earlier. I'd never thought that he will get mad at me because of that.

Suddenly, the door creaked open as Mom came in together with Dad.

"HyunA~" Mom softly called as she sat beside me.

"Were so sorry for what happened earlier. It's just that, we do have our misunderstandings and it just happened that he burst out when he saw the two of you. Aisshh... I'm sorry baby~ Were so sorry~" Mom cried as she pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry HyunA, I'm not really mad at you nor to him. I am really sorry~" Dad apologized as he gently pat my head. Mom pulled away as she wiped away her tears and cupped my face.

"I hope you won't get mad at us. Please baby, were really sorry~" Mom said. Suddenly, Lu Han wakes up as he slowly sat up.

"Don't apologize to me Dad. Apologize to him" I said as I look at Lu Han.

"Lu Han~" Dad softly called as he walks towards Lu Han.

"Sorry Han. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to say those things to you. Sorry. I'm really sorry" Dad finally apologized to him.

"It's okay Uncle. No hard feelings~" Lu Han smiled.

"Thanks Han!" Dad smiled.

"Finally, everything's back to normal! Aisshh.. Mom, Dad, don't do that again okay? Tsk! You're no longer kids! That was so embarassing! Tss~" Oppa suddenly came in as he made a face.

"Heheh. Yes Director Choi! Were so sorry~" Mom and Dad said at the same time.

"I hope that serves as as lesson for the two of you~" I pouted.

"Yes Princess HyunA~" Mom and Dad said in unison.

"Aisshh... Let's go Mom, Dad~ Leave them alone first! They need some sleep!! Come on~~" Oppa said as he dragged them with him.

"Yah! Lu Han, don't sleep on the sofa bed! You can sleep on her bed~" Dad said before they completely left.

As soon as they shut the door closed, I walks closer to Lu Han as I sat beside him.

"Go back to your sleep Han, you're tired" I said as I pinched his small nose.

"Kyaa~ Let's sleep together! I can't sleep here~" He slowly stood up, but end up falling down.

"Aigoo! Come here, let me help you. Be careful okay?"

"Sleep well Han~" I said as I pulled the blanket for him.

"Aren't you going to sleep? Look at your eyes, get some sleep" He said.

"No need Han. I'm okay. Just sleep~"

"Ahh.. Okay I get it. I'll use the sofa bed and sleep here~" He was about to stand up but I stop him when I lied beside him as  I rested my head on his chest.

"Sleep now Pretty boy~" I said with full authority.

Few minutes later, he finally fell asleep. I smiled at the sight as I run my forefinger from his forehead, all the way down to his nose, and lastly to his lips.

"I won't stop loving you Lu Han until my heart stops beating. My Young Master, my Prince Charming, MY LOVE. I love you, only you, always you, and forever you will be. Don't leave me alone okay?"

And to my surprised, he open his eyes as he kissed me straight to my lips!!! O_O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I won't stop loving you Choi HyunA until my heart stops beating. My Sweetest Girl, my Princess, MY LOVE. I love you, only you, always you, and forever you will be. And I promise I will never leave you alone. I love you!"
.
.
.
.
And he kissed me again!! By this time, it's a passionate one~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will take this guy into my heart, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.