Chapter 24

The Unknown Princess

 

KAI’S POV

*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

What a wonderful day!! And yes!! Last night is the most unforgettable in my life!! Yeah~ we are now official!! I got up on my bed as I prepare myself for school. I look at the mirror as I talk to myself.

“You’re really HOT Jong In!! You’ve grown up!!”

As I go downstairs, I was glad that my parents are here. I greeted them as they greeted me back.

“Good Morning my boy, what’s with that sweet smile that plastered on your face huh?” My mom asked.

“Yah! Yah! There’s something wrong with you Kai! Are you dating someone” My dad asked suspiciously.

“Whoa~ what are you talking about? I’m just happy that you are her!” I replied as I smiled at them.

“Hahahaha... Okay okay.. But Kai.. If ever you’re dating someone special, can you please bring her here?” my dad said as he patted my shoulders. I smiled at their actions, I missed these moments together. I just nodded in agreement as I waved them goodbye.

I get inside my car as I headed to the School. As I arrived in School, I don’t know but I’m very happy today. I’m smiling like an idiot while walking in the corridors of the School.

“Good Morning Kai!” Xiumin Hyung yelled from behind as he yanked on my shoulders.  I smiled at him as I greeted him. We both walked towards our classroom and we took our seats.

“Eeh.. What’s with that smile that plastered upon your face?” Tao ask.

“Hehehe, never mind it Tao. I’m just in a good mood today” I replied still smiling like an idiot.

Suddenly the bell rings and our Professor enter the classroom and start the discussion.

.

.

.

KKRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!

Oh yeah!! Break time!!! I dragged Xiumin Hyung and Tao Hyung all the way to the Cafeteria. As we reached the Cafeteria, a wide smile flashed again on my face as I saw MY GIRLFRIEND Sun Mi, sitting beside HyunA and the rest of my friends. I come rushing towards them as I sit beside her and flashed a sweet smile.

“Good Morning Sweetie!!” I greeted her as I kissed her cheeks. I know that it surprised her as she said “Mwhoa~”. I looked at my friends as their jaw drops while their eyes are wide open.

I just smiled at them as I looked back to Sun Mi who’s still in shocked. I chuckled as I pinch her rosy cheeks and say “Don’t mind them” and I winked at her.

 

YOUR POV

I was shocked when Kai kissed Sun Mi’s cheeks. Aigoo!!! Are they official?? OMO!! I’m just staring at them the whole time around as I observed their actions. I looked at Lu Han who is sitting beside me and I noticed that he’s also observing the TWO LOVERS? Who are fond of PDA... Aisshhh... Seriously, are they OFFICIAL? Since when?!

Suddenly, the rest of EXO came and their eyes are also locked on the two lovers. Kris asked me in a low voice about Kai and Sun Mi, but honestly, I don’t even know either what’s going on. So before everyone else in the Cafeteria say bad things about them, I cleared my throat as I asked them.

“Ehem, ehem.. Hmm, guys.. would you mind telling us what’s going?” I asked them as I raised my one brow.

“Are you guys OFFICIAL?” Lu Han asked while looking at them.

“Since when?!” Kris asked.

“Don’t tell me, it’s just last night?” Suho added.

Suddenly, Kai answered all our questions as blurted out and say;

“YES! IT’S ALL YES! HAPPY NOW?!”

It surprised all of us as our jaw drops a little. Wow!! I guess he’s telling the truth. I turned my look to Sun Mi who’s biting her bottom lip while looking at the ground. But instead of getting mad, I smiled at them and congratulate them. I stand up as I walked up to Sun Mi’s side as I gave her a hug.

“Congratulations Sun Mi! I’m so happy for you” I smiled at her as she smiled back at me.

“And Kai! Break her heart and I’ll kill you!!!” I told Kai as I chuckled. I go back to my seat as I flashed a smile.

“Yah! Kai!! You’re the man!!” They all said in unison. D.O who is sitting beside him, yanked his arms as a part of teasing him.

To be honest, seeing them like this is such a precious moment, I’m so glad that I found friends like them. Our break time is full of laughter, teasing, and non-stop chit-chat.

Suddenly, Kris asked something which makes all of us to stop from what we are doing and look at him.

“HyunA, why did you walk out last night?”

Everyone stares at me. I gulped as I take a sip of my Iced Tea. Before I answer, I look first at Sun Mi who is also looking at me with a concern looks on her face.

“It’s just that.. I... need to... breathe some air” I lied trying to manage my words. But I know that they don’t believe it so they asked me again and again. In the end, I gave up and I’m being force to tell them the truth.

Before I answer them, I take a deep breath as I looked at Lu Han who is flashing a warm smile.

“Okay. Aisshhh... It is because of my past”

“Huh?” They all said in unison.

“What’s with your past noona?” Tao asked while showing some aegyo! Oh Tao.. please stop it!

“I’ve got an Ex-Boyfriend before and as I’m dancing with Kris, I suddenly remembered him which makes me cry. So before I totally cried out loud, I decided to walked away and catch some air” I explained. As I look at them, their eyes are wide open, it seems like they know something.

“Hmm, HyunA.. If you don’t mind, but can you tell us the name of you Ex-Boyfriend?” D.O asked.

But before I answered back, I take a look at Lu Han and it surprised me when I saw his expressions! It seems like he’s surprised with what I said. I gulped again as I looked down and take a deep breath. As I looked up, I firmly answer their question as I pronounced his name clearly.

.

.

.

“KIM JOON MYUN”

 

LU HAN’S POV

I was shocked when she mentioned “KIM JOON MYUN”. Whoa~ He is Suho Hyung!! OH MY GOD! This can’t be happening. What a small world.

As I looked up to see their faces, their eyes are wide open while their jaw drops. Seriously, doesn’t she know our real names? I looked at her with a frowning face as she is stirring her Iced Tea. She glanced up when Suho Hyung walked out as D.o followed him. She looked at me as she asked “What’s going on?”

There was an awkward silence in our table. Seems like everyone knows what’s going on. I’m worried about Suho Hyung, I know it hurts him so much. Especially now that the HyunA that he love so much, was the HyunA that we’ve known just a few months ago.

“Yah! Seriously, what’s wrong with you guys? Why are you being so quiet after hearing his name??”HyunA asked curiously. But before anyone else answered her, Sun Mi stands up as she grabs HyunA’s wrist and yanked her out of the Cafeteria.

We are left there being shocked on what we found out. All of us are worried, as well as a bit confused. I shook my in disbelief that this is all happening to us.

“Aiisshh.. I can’t believe this is happening right now!!” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah~ what a small world?!” Baekhyun added.

“How come she didn’t know our real names?” Xiumin Hyung asked.

“And it means she came from a very rich family huh” Sehun said.

“Whaaaaa~ Hyung!!!! I can’t take this anymore!” Tao said.

While everyone is expressing their comments, I noticed Kris Hyung looks like dumbfounded on his seat. Maybe he is also shocked on what he found out. But I know that he also like HyunA, is he jealous or what? Wait.. Suho Hyung told us that he still love her even until now, so it means, there’s a possibility that HyunA will give him a second chance since she told me that she still love him. OH NO!!! IT CAN’T BE!!

Before I totally lost my mind, I mentally slapped myself as I walked out of the Cafeteria. I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

 


 

 

(A/N): Oh yeah~ The moment of truth has come!!!

Now that everyone knows Kai and Sun Mi are now official,

They also found out that Suho’s Ex-Girlfriend is HyunA!

OMG!!! What will happen next?!

Now that Lu Han knows the truth...

Will he gave up HyunA and let Suho grab his second chance?

But what about Kris??

Oh Geezzz.....

 

DROPPED DOWN YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

I love reading all your comments^^

Thanks for reading it!!

I LOVE EXO!!

I LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!

Keep on supporting me until the end!

God Bless You All!!

 

<3 @jannicavilla here^^

 


P.S: SINCE KRIS'S BIRTHDAY IS ABOUT TO COME..

HERE ARE SOME GIF'S AND PICS OF OUR LOVELY DIUZHIANG

FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY^^

CREDITS TO THE OWNERS!!!!

Our Cool Diuzhang^^

His Precious Laughs^^

THE BOSS!

LOL~

Y DIUZHANG~

BABY DON'T CRY....

HIS LOVELY SMILES....

 

 

 

 

BBUING BBUING^^

 

ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY

KRIS!!!

TAKE CARE ALWAYS

AND

BE HAPPY!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

 


 

OOOPPPPZZ.....

AND DO NOT FORGET

TO VOTE FOR EXO ON MAMA AWARD

http://mama.interest.me/poll?s=http%3A%2F%2Fmama.interest.me%2Fvisite%3Fs%3D1351139610303&isLogin=false&langCd=ENG

THEY ARE NOMINATED FOR

BEST NEW MALE ARTIST

AND

ARTIST OF THE YEAR^^

감사합니다 !!!!