Chapter 13

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG... (SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong.. see I’m also a Shawol^^)

I heard my phone rings. As I look at it, I saw Lu Han’s name and suddenly my mood changed.

You-violet

Lu Han-blue

“Yoboseyo? (Hello)”

“Neh! Hello HyunA-ssi, what are you doing?”

“Hmm, nothing, just lying on my bed while listening to random music, why you ask?”

“Oh. Hmm, nothing, just asking, why are you still up?”

“Hmm, I can’t sleep. What about you? Why you’re still up”

“Same in here.. Can’t sleep, I’m still thinking about something”

“Oh I see.. By the way.. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Anything”

“Hmm, this is about EunJae. Hmm, I’m just wondering why she’s always annoying me. Aisshh..”

“Aissh.. Beautiful Girl.. don’t mind her okay? Hmm, HyunA..”

“Waeyo? (Why?)”

“Listen to my words okay? HyunA, AS LONG AS YOU’RE WITH ME, YOU ARE ALWAYS SAFE”

I can feel my cheeks getting hotter as I listen to his words, by this time, I don’t know anymore what to say. I’m very speechless.

“HyunA, HyunA, HyunA.. are you still there?”

I mentally slapped myself from daydreaming as he called my name multiple times. GOSH!! It’s very embarrassing. I’m so speechless that I don’t know what words to say.

“Oh .. y-yeah.. I’m still here” I try to managed my words but my voice are really cracked. *FACE PALM* I heard him chuckled and I swear his voice is really OH-SO-COOL!!! GAH!! HyunA!!!!!

“Heheh.. Hmm, aren’t you going to sleep?”

“If you’re going to sleep now, then I guess I should sleep too” Oh my!! Seriusly, what’s wrong with Lu Han!!!

“Hmm, okay, So I guess.. We’d better sleep now.. Goodnight Hannie^^”

“Hahaha.. You called me Hannie huh? Hmm, well goodnight too Hyunnie^^”

As I hanged the phone, suddenly my eyes widened as the name Hyunnie comes into my mind. Oh my!! He just called me HYUNNIE?!!! Aigoo!!!

Suddenly the door opens and I saw my Mom as she closed it back. She walks toward my bed and sat down beside me. Although I really hate it when someone is stepping on my bed—except from my Mom. She smiles at me while brushing my hair. I examined her face for a while because it feels something wrong.

“Hmm, Mom? Are you okay?” I asked her with a concern look on my face.

She smiles at me and replied “Yes my Little Princess, do I look like I’m not okay?”

I pout my lips as I say “Hmm, yes. A little bit?”

She then chuckled at my expressions and say “I just missed my Little Princess” while pinching my nose.

“Aisshh.. I miss you more mom!” I rubbed my nose that she pinched. But to be honest, I feel something wrong so I ask her again if she’s okay but she just hold my hand as she say “I’m really okay my Little Princess, I’m just wondering how time passed by, you’ve grown so much” she gave me a warm smile as she cupped my face.

“eeh? Mom? I’m still the same! Nothing much has changed” I replied as she ruffled my hair.

“My dear, I just want to say sorry if were always on a Business Trip and we don’t have any time for you. I hope you understand us, you know that we love you so much right” She says while holding my hands. I noticed her eyes are filled with sadness so I hugged her as I say “Don’t worry mom, I understand you, Mrs. Lee is taking good care of me so no need to worry okay?”

I break the hug and she smiles at me.

“I wonder about your first day in School. Do you have new friends now?” She asked me with a warm smile. Suddenly, I remembered what was happened to me, I wanted to tell her but I don’t want her to worry about me. But yet she’s my mom so I guess she needs to know it. So I tell her the whole thing that happened and her eyes widened when she heard Lu Han’s name. As if she knows him for a long time. Eeh?

After I tell her the whole thing, she pulled me into a tight hug and I feel my eyes are tearing. I’m holding back my tears, but yet it failed. She caressed my back when she heard me sobs.

“Shhh... Everything will be okay my Princess.. Don’t be sad now” she whispers in my ears while hugging me. To be honest, I didn’t notice that I almost fell asleep while crying. But I can feel my mom lay me down on my bed as she covered me with blanket. She kissed my forehead as she says “Goodnight my Little Princess, soon, everything will be fine”.

 


 

 

 

(A/N):  Oh just to clarify, HyunA didn’t know anything about being a Princess.

Her mom and dad used to call her a Little Princes

because she’s the only girl in their family. 

 

And yes, some of HyunA’s attitude resembles mine! LoL~ HAHAHA..

I’m very easy to cry and I do really hate it when someone

is stepping on my bed!! hahaha

 

And sorry for this short and boring update!!

Hope you’re getting the proper idea of this chapter.

I promised to make it better in the next chapters!!

 

Thanks for reading guys!!

Welcome to my new Subscribers!!!

Hope you like it! Enjoy reading!!!

 

Is there anyone in here who can donate a poster for my story?

Hehehe.. Thank You!!

 

Please keep on supporting me!!

Please vote up my story^^ if you want too~

 

LEAVE YOU COMMENTS AND DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

GOD BLESS!

@jannicavilla here^^