Chapter 26

The Unknown Princess

 

 

*OH MY GOSH!! I’m really sorry my lovely readers if I wasn’t able to update for how many years a long time. Oh geezz… I’m so sorry… I’ve got a lot of School Stuffs so please… Bear with me lovely readers… Please be patient and do not unsubscribe. I know I’ve lost a lot of subscribers these past few days. Maybe because I’m not updating… but please understand me… From now on, I guess I can only update once a week so please… DON’T KILL ME!! LOL~

Anyways.. since it’s MY BIRTHDAY today… YIPEE!!!! Let’s all celebrate! LOL~ Here’s a DOUBLE UPDATE for all of my lovely subcribers and silent readers out there… hehehe… Thanks for reading my story!!! ^^

PLEASE… PLEASE… PLEASE…. I WANT MORE COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS!!!! I’m CRAVING for it!!! Haahaha…. I love you all!!!

 

 

And at last!!! My first POSTER ever!! Thank you so much for this lovely poster!!!

Credits to:

ADELESCENTE GRAPHIC SHOP

Thank You So Much!!!!

 


KRIS’ POV

While everyone is still in shocked wit that shocking revelations a while ago, I decided to leave the Cafeteria to catch some air because the atmosphere in here is really suffocating! Wew~ Suho is HyunA’s Ex-Boyfriend?! What a small world?!

 

As I’m walking on the corridors, I saw HyunA enters the Arts Club Practice Room. I wonder why but it seems like she’s looking for a perfect place wherein no one else can find her. Well lucky for me because I find her.

 

I wanted to talk to her so I decided to enter the room, but I stop for a while when I saw her sitting in front of the Piano, as if she’s going to play a song. Suddenly, she turn her back to see if there’s anyone else inside the room, so I quickly hide inside the DJ’s booth, but uh-oh.. I accidentally pressed a small button and I don’t know what that was for. Oh C’mon!! I’m not familiar with these stuffs! I shook my head trying to think what to do.

 

Suddenly, she starts playing a song with the Piano which makes me get out of the booth. As soon as she starts to sing, my ears perked up as my mouth opens a gap when I listen to her voice. Wow~ she really have an amazing voice! It’s really angelic and hypnotizing.. wow~  she can be an idol with her voice. Wow~ HyunA... your voice resembles your personality. I’m deeply falling in love with you~ Whoa~

 

As she finished the song, I didn’t realize that I almost clapped my hands in amusement. Geez.. Yi Fan!! What are you doing?!!  I heard her gasped as she cupped . She didn’t turn her back instead she quickly stands up and walked out without even looking at me. She runs as fast as she can. OMG! She’s running away! WU YI FAN!! Look what you did!!! I tried to follow her as I run fast to catch up with her but it seems like she doesn’t want to stop running. Aisshhh... Whatever! I run faster to catch her up.. But... uh-oh.... where she is?! Oh No!! This is your entire fault KRIS!! Aisshhh...

 

NARRATOR’S POV

While everyone is taking their breaks inside the Cafeteria, something made them stop for a while when they heard a lovely voice singing and being aired in the whole campus.

 

And yes, the small button that Kris accidently pressed is the button wherein you can page someone or announce something in the whole campus (I bet you get it right?) Well, without knowing, HyunA’s voice while singing is being aired in the whole campus and it seems like almost all the students inside the whole campus.

 

Some of them even bring out their phones to record the voice that is being aired; some are just listening while admiring the voice.

 

The rest of EXO members who are left inside the Cafeteria—Kai, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, and even Sun Mi—are also amazed with the amazing voice. Wondering who was the girl behind that lovely voice.

 

On the other hand, Lu Han, who was staying inside their classroom, was also amazed with the voice. Wondering who is it.

 

Suho and D.O, who are still in the middle of their heart-to-heart talk inside the School Garden, stop for a while as they admire the beautiful voice. Suho was a bit shocked while listening to the song. It seems like the lovely voice was really familiar to him.

 

Without knowing, President Soo Man is inside the School’s President’s Office. They are having a small agenda about the EXO members. And while they are in the middle of their discussion, President Soo Man stop for a while when he heard a familiar voice that is being aired while singing, as well as the School’s President also amazed with the lovely voice.

 

“Ms. President, who was that? I mean the one who is singing” President Soo Man asked.

 

“Forgive me Sir but I really don’t have any idea who was that” Ms. President explained.

 

Suddenly, President Soo Man snapped out when he remembered someone with the same voice.

 

“I think I know who was that” President Soo Man murmur.

 

“Excuse me Sir, what did you say?” Ms. President asked.

 

“Oh.. Nothing.. Let’s proceed with our “ President Soo Man replied.

 

Kris, as well as HyunA, doesn’t have any idea that it is being aired in the whole campus.

 


 

(A/N): Oh yeah~ It seems like the SHINee Girl is being revealed.

What can you say about this chapter??

Hope you like it!

 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^

 

I love reading all your comments~

Thank you!!!

LOVE EXO!

 

@jannicavilla here^^