Chapter 27

The Unknown Princess

 

SUHO’S POV

It’s been a week, and even until now, she’s not showing up with us. Although she’s attending their classes, she’s not spending her time with us and even with Sun Mi. I’m worried about her, but I know she doesn’t want to talk to me after what I did.

One day, I asked my friends if they can help me to talk to HyunA. I know this is very awkward especially for Lu Han Hyung, nut I want to settle things up. Since we are all here inside the Garden, I take this opportunity to ask them in a serious way.

“Hmm, guys… Can I ask you a favor?”

“Yes sure.. Need some help?” They all said in unison.

“Hmm… I want to talk to her” I simply answer.

“HyunA? Let me handle this Hyung” Lu Han replied.

“Whoa~ B-but—Lu Han hyung cut me off when he say;

“Hyung, I want to help you. I’m worried for the two of you, if this is the only thing to help her clear her mind, why not? When you care about someone, you’ll do whatever you can to make them happy, and that is because I care for HER and I care for YOU!!!”

Every one of us is surprised with what Lu Han said. Yes he’s right, when you care for someone you’ll do everything to make them happy. But it’s too late for me to realize my biggest mistake. That timer when I left her without even fighting for our love. Aisshhh.. It’s too late Joon… It’s too late!!!!

After a couple of minutes of daydreaming, I mentally slapped myself when Lu Han hyung said something.

“Now you know your greatest mistake? Hahaha.. Hyung.. Don’t worry, were here to help you, and I’m here to help you with her. Go on… I have a plan!” Lu Han Hyung said which made me to smile.

“Thanks Bro! I promise to settle things up” I replied as we all group hug and say in unison;

“WE ARE ONE!”

Suddenly, Sun Mi came as she clapped her hands. “Whoa~ that’s the real meaning of Friendship! Can I help with your plans guys?”

“Hi Babe! Yeah sure…. You’re a big help for us!” Kai said as he hugged Sun Mi and kissed her forehead. (How sweet Mi Kai)

“Ayiieee….. How sweet…” We all said in unison.

On the other hand, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are trying to imitate the two lovers.

“Hi Babe! You’re a big help for us!” Chanyeol said as he hugged Bekhyun and kissed his forehead. We all laughed as well as the twon lovers. Hahahaha…. Being with your friends is the best memories to be treasured.

“Alright, guys… listen…. This is the plan” Lu Han Hyung said as we all gathered in a big circle.

“Our plan is this, were going to do this on Monday. Sun Mi, since you are very close to HyunA, tell her to meet you here in the Garden during break time. Don’t worry, were not going to stay here on Monday, because I bet, everyone of us will be busy doing our homeworks, right?, except from Suho Hyung” Lu Han Hyung instructed which makes Sun Mi to chuckled while the rest to feel embarassed.

“And for the rest of us, once HyunA is sinside the Garden, Kai, wait for your Girlfriend’s signal okay? And then were going to yanked Suho hyung inside the Garden. Suho Hyung, don’t worry, I know what to do” Lu Han Hyung added as he winks at me.

 

--MONDAY--

After the first class, its break time, I’m a bit nervous, what if she doesn’t want to talk to me? What if she walked away? Aishhh…. I want to quit! But no! Joon Myun! This is your last chance to explain everything. I take a deep breath as we all headed into the Cafeteria to wait for Sun Mi’s signal.

In the Cafeteria, all of them, as usual, are very busy doing their HOMEWORKS. I am sitting between Lu Han Hyung and Kai who are waiting for the signal. It’s already 15 minutes and yet Sun Mi still not giving the signal. Aigoo.. It seems like everything will be failed. Aisshhh… JOON… BE POSITIVE.

“Hyung…. It seems like--” Lu Han Hyung cut me off as he says “She will come! Just wait!!” and by that, I keep silent on my seat as I rested my chin on my palms. Aissshh….. I want to settle this now… HyunA.. I’m really sorry.

 

SUN MI’S POV

Kyaaa~ how am I going to approach her? First class is over and it’s almost break time. Geez… what should I do? Aisshhh… Sun Mi!! Use your head! I wanted to talk to her, but what if she ignores me? Aigoo!!

When she leave the room, I texted her as I say;

“HyunA, can I talk to you? If you want, let’s meet in the Garden, but still I need to know if you’re going or not. Thank You!”

How I wish she will come. We want to help her, as well as Suho.

Suddenly, Kai texted me saying;

“Yah! Babe, what’s going on? What take you so long??”

Uh-Oh… What should I say? HyunA is still not replying to my message. Oh no!! It’s already 15 minutes after I texted her and even until now, she’s not replying to my message. Aigoo..

“Babe, Hmm… I already texted her but even until now she’s not replying. Aisshh… where are you?”

“Were here in the Cafeteria” Kai replied.

“Okay wait for me. I’m coming” I replied.

As I’m about to enter the Cafeteria, I saw Suho went out looks like disappointed. Yah! What’s going on?! I walked closer to the rest of EXO members who are busy doing their homework’s and they didn’t even notice my presence, except from Kai and Lu Han who’s leaning their chins on their palms.

“Mwoah~ Babe.. what’s wrong with Suho?” I asked Kai.

“Babe.. He’s kinda… disappointed? Or… IO don’t know” Kai shrugged.

“Kyaa~ Sun Mi… where is HyunA? Aisshhh…” Lu Han said.

“I already texted her but she did not replied… Aisshhhh… to be honest, I’m worried about her, she’s no longer active in class. She’s no longer participating in class reciatations, but still she’s always getting the highest scores in exams and quizzes. Aisshhh…  I wanted to help her, I’m always trying to approach her but everytime I’m walking to her side, she’s always walking away.. I missed HyunA so much… it’s been a week, I’m so worried about her.. Aisshh…”

As a caring boyfriend, Kai caressed my back as a part of comforting me. He gave me a warm smile as he kissed my forehead.

“Everything will be alright Babe” Kai said.

“Aisshhh… stop being so cheesy in front of me okay?! It really irritates me! Aisshh….” Lu Han said anooyingly as he lean his head with his arms on the table in a cute manner. Hahahaha…he always wanted to be called manly but he always ended up being a cute little boy! J

“Hmmm… It seems like ou—I mean YOUR plan was failed!” I said while pointing to Lu Han as I smirked.

Lu Han narrowed his eyes on me as he pouts. Hahaha…

“Aishhh… WHATEVER!! We need to help them! I’m worried…” Lu Han said as he stands and walked away.

“Whoa~ What’s wrong with him? I’m just kidding …”

“Babe, don’t worry, he’s not mad with you, it’s just that he wanted to be alone first” Kai said.

“Okay…. Hmmm…. Can I help you guys with your Homeworks?”

“Yah! Sun Mi noona… Thank you so much!!” Tao said while showing some aegyo.

“Hehehe.. You’re welcome Tao!” I replied

I helped them with their homeworks since our next class will start by this afternoon. I wonder where is HyunA right now, she’s not even replying to my messages. Aisshhh…

 

LU HAN’S POV

Yah! I’m so worried about them! HyunA!! Where are you now?! Aisshhh… I walked out of the Cafeteria to clear my mind. I need to think of another PLAN…. And by this time, I will make sure it will be successful.

We still have 30 minutes before our next class start so I decided to take a walk all the way to the Scjool Garden.

As I’m about to stepped inside, my eyes widened as my jaw drops a little when I saw HyunA lpaying with the swing and…. Whoa~… S-su-ho.. Hyung standing beside her?!! OMO!!! Yay~ are they talking already?

I can feel my heart is racing, geez… I don’t know why?! Am I afraid? Or what? Kyaa~ Lu Han!! Realization strikes me!! Suho Hyung wanted to talk to her to settle things up! But what if… HyunA gave him a second chance? Geez… NO WAY!! OH NO!! WHAT THE?! Aisshhh… I wanted to help them, but I don’t want to gave her up. Suho Hyung.. what are you planning to say? Are you going to grab your second chance? Aigoo.. HyunA… My heart skips a beat… what will happen after this? Geez…. Lu Han!!! Stop with your thoughts!!

I mentally slapped myself when I heard EunJae’s voice coming on my way.

“Hey! Lu han Oppa~ why are you standing there?”

I didn’t answer and I didn’t even turn my back. I’m still standing there lookig at HyunA. I heard her footsteps approaching so before she walked closer to me, I turn my back as I grab her hand and yanked her with me. I don’t want her to interrupt what Suho Hyung and HyunA is talking about. EunJae is one and only forever and always trouble maker. I know what she’s going to do next when she saw the two of them together. Aisshhh.. EunJae!!!

“Yah!! Oppa~ Let me go! Where are we going?!”

To be honest, her voice really irritates me, and I hate the way she called me Oppa! Duh?! She’s not supposed to call me that way?! Aisshhh…

“Op-p--” I cut her off when I stop and say;

“Stop calling me Oppa!! You are noy HyunA…” I paused for a while when I almost blurted out HyunA’s name. Aigoo… why did I say that? She’s not my Girlfriend! Oh geez..

“What did you say? HyunA? Don’t tell me.. She’s your Girlfriend?!!” EunJae yelled. I didn’t answer back, instead I turn around and starts to walk away.

“Yah! Lu Han Oppa! Is sh e your Girlfriend?!!” I ignore her as I continue to walk.

“Oppa!! Answer my q-qu-es-tion!! Please…..” EunJae pleaded and I heard she cries but I ignore her. I just continue to walk away and leave her. I guess it’s much better so that she will stop messing around me, as well as HyunA. I take a deep breath as I walked through the doors of our classroom.

 

SUHO’S POV

I’m very disappointed! I thought after this day, everything will be alright. Aisshhh… I walked out of the Cafeteria and walked all the way to the Garden. I want to relax and clear my mind, HyunA… My Hyunnie!!! I want you back!

As I’m about to enter the School Garden, my eyes widened when I saw HyunA sitting on the Swing. Gezzz…. What does she do in here? I mean.. Why? What?! Oh… Aisshhh.. I mentally slapped myself when she looked at me whoa~ my heart skips a bit. Geezz… HyunA.. Aisshhh!!! Joon!! This is your chance! Go On!!!

I walked closer to her while looking into her eyes. She’s not taking away her gazed on me. Gezz…. Hyunnie.

“H-hyunA..” I say nervously as I stood right in front of her, she smuiles at me as she nodded.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked her.

“Hmm.. Looking for a quiet and nice place but yet you came.. Hehehe… I’m just kidding!! She said as she winks at me. She moves a little as she gestured me to have a seat beside her. I do as she said and I sit beside her.

“Hmm,,,, HyunA”

“Su—I mean… Joon… If you’re going to open up the pa-- ” I cut her off as I say

“I’m so sorry… I’m really really… sorry Huniie… You mea everything to me, you know it right?” I take her hands as I look deeply into her eyes.

“Hyunn--”

KRRRIIINNGG……!!!!!!!

“Aisshhh… wrong timing!!!” I muttered. I heard her chuckled as she says

“Hehehe… Go on… Let’s talk about it later!”

“Whoa~ are you--”

“Yes. I’m sure”

“Thank You Hyunnie.. I’ll wait for you again later… after class!” I said as I winks at her.

Yes!!! Thank God!! Whoa~ I take a deep breath as I walked at the corridors all the way to our classroom. A wide smile was plastered upon my face, and yes.. a torn was already goner in my heart. Whoa~ KIM JOON MYUN!!! You can do it!!

“eeehhh… Hyung… where have you been? And what’s with that smile on your face huh??” Lay asked.

“Hmmm… Nothing” I replied as I take my seat.

“Hmm… Hyung… what happened? Is she okay?” Lu Han Hyung asked. My eyes widened a bit, wondering how didi he know. But before I answer back, he let out a chuckled as she say

“Hehehe… Hyung. I saw you before in the Garden.. with her!” He winks at me as he go back to his seat when our professor came in.

Aisshh…. Seriously.. This Barbie Doll!! Aisshh…

 

EUNJAE’S POV

“Stop calling me Oppa! You’re not HyunA”

His words keeps on flashing to mu mind as I’m running away. I did’nt attend the next class ‘cause it really hurts me so. Lu Han Oppa and that are now official?!! Duh?!!

I went to the practice room to clear up my mind. I know myself; the only thing that I know to comfort myself is through dancing and singing. As I turn up the music, I start to dance with the beat. After a couple of minutes, I’m already sweating and I can feel the tears that are forming into my eyes. As tears fell down, I stop for a while as my knees fall down. I keep on crying ‘cause it really hurts, why is this happening to me?!

“Lu Han… Why did you hurt me?!! Why did you break my heart?!! And you choose that GIRL?!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! I yelled.

I’m clenching my fist as I keep on punching the ground. Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching me. I don’t care who was that and I did’nt even turn my back instead I’m still staying on my position. Looking down, still crying.

“Yah!! EunJae.. What are you doing here? And why are you crying?”

I know that voice, it’s from MyungSoo. Aisshh… By this time, I turn my back to face him. To be honest, I don’t know what I’m doing, I immediately hugged him tightly without saying anything. I know it surprised him but I need someone to lean on.

“Whoa~ EunJae…”

“Please… Just for a while”

I hugged him for minutes. He caressed my back as a part of comforting me. I know him for almost 18 years. We are childhood friends, but ever since I became a trainee in SMEnt, we don’t have any communications. After a couple of minutes, I break the hug as I looked away.

“I’m sorry… It-t’s just th-- ” He cut me off as he say “I know the reason. I heard everything. It’s because of Lu Han right? Hmm…. Would you mind to talk about it?”

“But MyungSoo..” I hesitate.

He holds my hands as he looked me in the eyes.

“EunJae… we’ve been friends for almost 18 years. Come on, your secrets are safe!” He flashed a warm smile.

Before I began, I take a deep breath as I closed my eyes.

“Lu Han and HyunA….. are n-now…. O-of-ficial” I try to managed my words but my voice suddenly cracked when the word “OFFICIAL” came out, tears began to fall once again. Whoa!~ this is the first time that I cried in front of him.

“EunJae…” He wiped away the tears from my face which made me glanced up. He flashed a warm smile as he added “Everything will be alright. Maybe he’s not the right for you.

“NO!!! HE’S ONLY MINE!!” I protested as I pushed him away.

“EunJae~”

“NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! She needs to suffer for what she did to me. I assure you HyunA, you will regret everything!!” I yelled as I stood up.

“What are you planning?! EunJae… whatever it is… please… stop it!” He pleaded as he holds my hand.

I smirk as I take away his hands. I continue to walked out and leave him standing there alone. But before I completely stepped out of the room;

“Don’t you dare to tell it to anyone. Or else I’m gonna hate you for the rest of my life… MyungSoo…”

I smirk again as I walked away. I know that he knows what I’m planning to do, and I know that he likes HyunA, but no one can stop me from what I need to do. She needs to pay for this. She needs to feel the pain that I’m feeling right now.

“Good Luck HyunA. This is your entire fault”

 


 

 

(A/N): Uh-oh… EunJae…. What are you planning to do??

Gezz…. Anyways… what do you guys think will happen to HyunA and Suho?

Will HyunA gave him a second chance?

Or will she end up everything?

Come on… Guys..

DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND DO NOT FORGET TO FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!

I hope you like this chapter.

Welcome to the new subscribers!!!

Enjoy reading^^

I LOVE EXO!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

@jannicavilla here^^