Chapter 51

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

--At School--

"Good Morning Beautiful Girls!!"

Oh well~ here we go again. Another school day with EXO.

"Good morning Kris!" I greet him whilst flashing a sweet smile.

"Hello guys! Are you excited for tomorrow?" SunMi asked.

"Hi babe~~~~~~~" An annoying voice popped up from the back. Yeah~ it's non-other than her beloved boyfriend, Kai.

"Yah!! Don't call me that way!! Were in the school!!" SunMi glared at him while me? I just chuckle.

"Hmm.. HyunA, are you free today?" Kris suddenly asked.

"Huh? Can't you see? We do have our general practice for tomorrows big event right?" I eyed him.

"Yeah~ Yeah~ Yeah~ I mean after this???" He said whilst dragging me on his arms. Aisshh. This tower~~

"Yah! Let me go! You tower!!" I pout.

"And since when both of you get closer like that??" SunMi suspiciously asked whilst eyeing us. I just smiled at her as Kris let go of me.

"None of your business MS. PRESIDENT" Kris said causing my eyes to widened. It's the very first time that he called her that way.

"Yah MR. VICE PRESIDENT!! I'm asking you nicely! Is that how you aswer the PRESIDENT?!" SunMi said as she emphasized their position in our club as she glared at Kris whilst raising her eyebrow.

Eeh?? I can feel a bit of tension between them huh? It started since the first day of our gradation drill. Wait.. Is it because of their positions??

"Yah! Stop it guys~~~ Mimi.. Enough with that. Were just playing around like the same old days"I explained whilst flashing an assuring smile.

"Why? Is it bad to talk with her??" Kris asked SunMi.

"Yah bro! You're talking to a girl!" Kai said who's kinda pissed at Kris actions.

"I'm not doing anything in here Kai!" Kris retorted.

"Yah~ yah~ yah~ GUYS!! WOULD YOU MIND TO STOP THAT!! YOU'RE NO LONGER KIDS TO FIGHT OVER LITTE THINGS! THIS WILL BE OUR LAST DAY, ARE YOU GOING TO RUIN IT?" I scolded getting all of their attentions. When I say all, it literally means ALL of the students inside the gymnassium. Aisshh.

Suddenly, I heard SunMi chuckled from behind, as well as Kris. Eeh? What's going on?

"Yah! What's the meani---" I was cut off when when Kris hug me from the back. O.O my eyes widened at his sudden actions.

"Were just acting beautiful girl. Hahah. So, do you think she can pass?" Kris said as he lean his head on my right shoulders whilst still hugging me from the back. Uh-oh.. My eyes goes like this --> O_O

"Haha. I'm sorry HyunA. I'm planning to take an audition at SM, so that I can still get a chance to be with you guys" SunMi explained whilst flashing a warm smile.

"Yah! I didn't know about this huh?!" Kai complained as he pout.

"Yah! It doesn't suit you!" SunMi said as she pulled Kai into a hug.

"I'm going to missed you babe~" I heard SunMi sobbed in between their hug. Uh-oh. If i'm not mistaken, this isbthe very first time that i saw her cry. Oh my~

"I guess we'd better leave them first" I said as I dragged Kris out of the gymnassium.

-------

"By the way where they are? I mean, the rest of your members? It seems like you and Kai are the only ones present for today huh?" I asked whilst looking up the skies.

Ah! I forgot to mention, were currently here at the place where our friendship starts. The School Garden.

"They'll follow. They're finishing some errands before proceding here" Kris explained.

There was a moment of silent for nth second. Until Kris break it up when he silently called up my name.

"HyunA~"

"Hmm"

"Do you really like him?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Lu Han"

Oh. That name. I didn;t answer instead I remain silent. Why? Very simple. I don't want to talk anything about him.

"Sorry" My heart suddenly frozed for a while after hearing him saying 'sorry'. For what??

"Yah! Why are you saying sorry?" I asked. But wait, why does it looks like someone's stalking us.

"Hehe. Nevermind. By the way, do you want to go out today? After our practice?" He said whilst flashing a bright smile.

"But where are we----" I was cut off when someone speak up fron nowhere. Oh i'm right!

"Well, well, well.. Look who's here. It's Chanyeol Oppa's GIRLFRIEND! And guess what? She's flirting with another EXO member, Kris Oppa"Said by the girl with a long wavy brown hair. W-wait.. I think I know them.

"Tsk. Aren't you satisfied with Chanyeol Oppa?" Said by the other girl with a short hair.

"It's enough as a proof that she's a FLIRT!!" Said by the girl with a curly hair who's holding the camera. Oh my!!

"And who do you think you are to say those things to her? You don't even know her" Kris said as he hold my hand.

"Kris Oppa~ don't tell me you have a secret affair?!!" Said by the girl with a short hair.

"What if I say YES?" Kris said as he smirk.

"B-but.. O-oppa.. S-she---" The red haired girl didn't finished what she said when she burst out into tears. Well, I guess she's a big fan of Kris.

"Yah! You will pay for this FLIRT!!" Warned by the girl with a long wavy hair. They really looks familiar to me!! Oh c'mon HyunA, think about it.

Suddenly, a familiar voice popped out from behind.

"If she's a flirt, how do you call yourself? ??"

Aissh. What's wrong with the people these days?! They will immediately came out from nowhere like a mushroom. Aissh. But wait. I know that voice. I-it's.. 

"EunJae?!"

 

KAI'S POV

"I'm going to missed you babe~~"

Those words breaks my heart. Why? Coz i love her so much. And I know that after our graduation, we will parted our own ways. Me, on being an artist. And her, on pursuing her dreams. She needs to help her parents on their business. Haven't I told you, she also came from a rich family who owns one of the biggest corporation here in Seoul.

Okay, let's back to reality.

I dragged her out of the gymnassium when I heard her sobbed. And now, were here in 'Paradise'.

Just kidding. I brought her here at roof top.

"Kai~" She silently called my name causing me to look at her.

"Yes Babe?" I asked. She then lean her head on my shoulders whilst were sitting on the bench.

"Hmm. Would you still love me even if were far from each other?" My eyes widened on what i've heard from her. What does she meant by that?

"Babe" I hold her hand as I say "No matter what happen, you will always here in my heart"

I paused for a while as I looked deeply in her eyes.  

"Park SunMi, didn't you know why my heart keeps on beating?" I asked her, hoping she knows why.

"Yah! Ofcourse you're alive! Duh?!" She said sarcastically. Aissh.

I just smirk as I close the inches on our faces. 

"Its because of YOU. Park Sun Mi, soon to be Kim Sun Mi"

 

LU HAN'S POV

Last day of being a student. Well, finally~ no more homeworks. Hehe. We were about to leave the SM Building when Manager Hyung called us for an urgent meeting.

"Guys, were going to film an MV for your track 'Peter Pan' so you guys need to stay here for a while"- Manager Hyung

"But what about our School? Today is our general practice for graduation"- Kris

And I really need to see her~~

"Hmm.. Okay lets put it this way. Those who have positions on their clubs must be the first one to filmed. Once you finished your parts, then you can go" Manager Hyung explained as he motioned us to start the recording.

After 30 minutes, Kris and Kai are done with their parts. It means, they can leave.

"Bye guys, see yah later!"- Kai

I sighed as I watched them out of the room. How I wish I can leave now, I need to talk to her. I bet you already know what i'm talking about. Aissh. I need to clear things up. With HER.

 

"Lu Han~"

 

"Lu Han~"

 

"YAH!! LU HAN!! YOU'RE UP!! Manager Hyung yelled causing me to jump a little on my seat. Aissh.

"Oh! I'm sorry Hyung. I'm coming" I said.

 

 

After 30 minutes, I'm fially done!! Whoa~~ I can leave now.

As I'm about to leave, Manager Hyung stopped me. AGAIN?!!

"Lu Han, you need to stay here"-Manager Hyung.

WHAT?!!! I was like, WHAT THE?! WHAT IS IT AGAIN THIS TIME?! Aisshh.

"But Hyung, we still have our practice at School. What is it again this time?!" I complained as I go back to my place. Aissh.

"I know you won't regret this Lulu. And I'm sure you'll love it" Manager Hyung said who looks like teasing. Eeh?

"Lu Han.. You're going to play the big role on this track"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're going to be the leading man on this upcoming MV" Manager Hyung explained whilst smiling like an idiot. Eeh?

"Wait.. If im the leading man, then who will be the leading lady?" I asked curiously. 

"You will know it soon~"

 

SUHO'S POV

Last day of being a student. Hehe. No more homeworks. But I will surely missed being a student. Aigoo. Am I sick? Why am I saying these things?!

"Guys, were going to film an MV for your track 'Peter Pan' so you guys need to stay here for a while"- Manager Hyung

I was like, WHAT THE?! I need to be there by this time since i'm the President of Arts Club. Aissh.

"But what about our School? Today is our general practice for graduation"- Kris

Whaa~ I know what you feel Hyung. You're the Vice President of Business Club.

"Hmm.. Okay lets put it this way. Those who have positions on their clubs must be the first one to filmed. Once you finished your parts, then you can go" Manager Hyung explained as he motioned us to start the recording.

Hmm. Nice idea. Then let's start it.

After an hour, i'm finally Done! Its because right after Kris Hyung and Kai.. I'm the next one. Hihihi. Poor you guys, but your Grandpa needs to go now.

"I'll see you later kids! Bye~~~"

-----

"Yah~ yah~ yah~ GUYS!! WOULD YOU MIND TO STOP THAT!! YOU'RE NO LONGER KIDS TO FIGHT OVER LITTE THINGS! THIS WILL BE OUR LAST DAY, ARE YOU GOING TO RUIN IT?"

W-wait.. I know that voice. I-it's.. It's her. I mean, HyunA. B-but.. Why is she yelling? Is there something wrong happened?

I hurriedly look at the direction where her voice is coming. But then, someone grabs my hand causing me to stop on my tracks.

"Yah! Mr. President, where do you think you're going?"

As I turn my back, i-it's.... 

"EunJae??!!"

"Who else? I'm the one and only Beautiful EunJae in this campus! So, how's life? It's been a month? Or a year since we've met. Haha. I'm back Mr.President!! How's the club?" EunJae said while smiling like a little kid. W-wait.. She changed?! Not only physically, but I guess... She's really changed. INSIDE.

"Hello?!!! Mr.Kim JoonMyun on earth?!!!!" I snapped out from my daydreaming when I noticed that she waved her hands in front of my face. Aissh.

"Oh! Sorry. But, where have you been? I mean, we haven't heard anything from you these past few days. Uuh-- i mean.. Months. What happened to you?" I asked.

"Hehe. Did you missed me??" She asked whilst smirking.

"Hmm.. Sort of? Hehe. But seriously, where have you been?" I asked again while flashing a warm smile. Well, i do really missed her. I mean, the evil side of her. Hahah. Just kidding!!

"Ahh! Wait-- I almost forgot!! I need to find---" She cut me off.

"HyunA?? She already left, just a few minutes ago, together with Kris" Eunjae explained. I nodded as I lightly scratch my head.

"So, do you want to listen to me or not?" She asked.

"Hmmm.. Okay. Let's go! I know a best place for that" I said as I lend my hand for her. Geez~ this is the first time that I treat her like this huh? Well, I can feel that she's really changed.

-----

 

 

"So you went to Paris because of you family business? But I thought you want to become an artist?" I curiously asked. I didn't know that they had a business on States huh?

"Basically. But----" She was cut off when we heard someone yelled.

"It's enough as a proof that she's a FLIRT!!" It's coming from the School Garden. Since were on our way there, we've decided to fastened our pace to know what's going out there. Yah~ sounds like gossips.. But.. Whatever! Haha.

"And who do you think you are to say those things to her? You don't even know her" Ah! I knew that voice!! It's---

 

"Kris Oppa~ don't tell me you have a secret affair?!!" See? I knew it! It's Kris Hyung!! And I know, he's just defending MY PRINCESS from his obsessed fans. Geez.

"EunJae, who are they? Do you know them?" I asked, referring to those girls since I know she knows a lot of students here. Ehem!

"Hmm, yeah. Just stay here" She said as she walk towards them. Aissh. Such a war freak!!

"Yah! You will pay for this FLIRT!!" DANG?!!! How dare she call HyunA like that?!

Suddenly, my eyes widened when EunJae speak up. 

"If she's a flirt, how do you call yourself? ??" EunJae said, loud enough for me to hear it.

"Eu-EunJae?!" HyunA surprisingly said.

"Eun-EunJae?? W-what are y-you doing here?!" Stuttered by the girl with a long wavy hair. Pfft!

"Why?? Did I surprised you Jie??! THE QUEEN IS BACK!!" EunJae snickered.

"You're back EunJae" HyunA said.

"Yes HyunA. Did you missed me??" EunJae said whilst smirking. Eeh?

"I-I.. T-thought.. Y-you're---" Stuttered by the short-haired girl, but then she was cut off AGAIN by EunJae.

"That's what you've thought dear. Can't you see THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE FACING YOUR UGLY FACE?!!!" EunJae sarcastically said.

Pffft!!! What the?!! EunJae?!! I'm bitting my bottom lip to prevent me from laughing. Hahahaha. This girl ia really evil! Haha.

"Oh well~ It seems like the real queen is back! To be honest, you looks so familiar to me. It seems like i've met you TWICE before" HyunA said whilst suspiciously looking at them (3 girls).

"You're not mistaken sweetie. You've met them before. If you only knew~~" EunJae said, still smirking.

"You will pay for this!!! ARRGGGGHHHH!!!! Let's go girls!!!!!" Oh yeah~ you can't beat the real queen of evil. Hahaha.

"Haha. See? No one can defeat a queen! Haha" EunJae proudly said.

"Are you okay Hyunnie??" I asked HyunA whilst tapping her shoulders.

"Yes" She simply replied, still eyes in EunJae. Well, I guess she's surprised.

"Yah! By the way, EunJae, is that the real you??" I asked her in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well~ well~ well~ Do you think this is THE REAL ME?!"

 

I guess..... I'm just mistaken. -_-

 

 

(A/N): DENEN DENEN!!! Another chapter my lovely readers!! Do you like it?

COMMENTS... :)