Chapter 25

The Unknown Princess

 

*Yah!!! It’s November 6…  One of the most important day in my life… Hahahahaha… It’s My Prince Birthday! Lol~ Hahahaha…

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY PRINCE OF MY LIFE…. KRIS!!!! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!

 

My Dear Readers… I know all of you some of you won’t read this part anymore. But I just want to share a cute moment with my mom which involves KRIS. Hehehehe… It’s okay if you scroll it down and proceed to the story. It’s up to you if you will read this……. OR NOT.

Yesterday Morning, my mom wakes me up at around 7am. Actually, I’m still sleeping but I know and I can hear what she’s talking about, but half of my mind is still on the dreamland and I don’t know what’s I’m saying. (In short, I’m on my sleep talk)

“Yah! Dear! Wake up! I’m going to the Market so continue the laundry and when I came back you can do your stuffs! Yah! Wake up!”

I know I agree with her but I continue to sleep. Lol~ I wake up at around 8am (Lol~ almost 1 hour) and I remember what my mom told me. I looked for her but yet she’s not yet around so I decided to do what she said and I continue the laundry that she left.

By 10am, she’s finally back!! Whoa~ seriously, what take her so long?! Suddenly, she asked me something which makes me shocked.

“Who’s Kris? Is he your Boyfriend??”

Whoa~ seriously, my eyes widened when I heard she mentioned Kris. Don’t tell me she’s referring to Diuzhang. I let out a small chuckle as I asked her what she is talking about.

(WARNING!! DO NOT BURTS OUT LAUGHING WHEN YOU READ THE NEXT PART)

“Remember what you told me this early morning when I’m waking you up?”

I raised my brow as I scratched my head.

“I told you to continue the laundry but yet you said TELL IT TO KRIS AND ASKED HIM FIRST IF I CAN DO THE LAUNDRY

LOL!!! If you can see how my mom imitate my voice.. Gosh… you will laugh really hard!! Aigoo!!! FACE PALM!!

Seriously, I can’t even imagine that I say that TELL IT TO KRIS AND ASKED HIM FIRST… Whoa~ To be honest, everytime that I used to think about it, I can’t help myself but always end up laughing alone wherever I am. Lol~ even when I’m walking alone, I will suddenly burst out laughing all by myself! Yay!! Very embarrassing!!! Seriously… Kris… you’re always on my mind huh??

And guess what…. Believe it or not.. my mom told me that this is not the first time I mentioned his name when I’M SLEEPING! She told me every time that I’m sleeping, I used to talk about random things and sometimes it’s in different languages, and she can always hear me mention the name “KRIS” GAH!! Seriously.. Diuzhang.. You’re always in my dreams??? Eehh???

Hohohoh.. sorry if it’s long.. Just wanted to share it… and thanks for those who take time to read this non-sense thing… hahaha… Lol~ Forget about it anymore…. Hahahaha…

Just enjoy reading the continuation of my story.. Hahaha…. (For those who read this part, you can also drop your comments… JK!!! LOL~) Hahahaha…

LET’S GO BACK TO THE STORY!!!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!

 

 


SUN MI’S POV

“KIM JOON MYUN”

My mouth opens a gap when I heard Suho’s real name. Aigoo!! Deriously, doesn’t she knows their real names? Aisshhh,,, HyunA!!! I yanked her out of the Cafeteria to clarify everything. I don’t know if I’m going to be happy for her or being sad. Aisshhh...

“Yah!! Sun Mi!! Wait!!” She yelled at me when we stop for a while.

“Aisshhh.. why did you yanked me out?! What’s going on Sun Mi?” She asked.

“HyunA, his name is Kim Joon Myun right?”

“Yes. Why?”

“HyunA!!!” I yelled at her as she glanced up.

“Wae?”

“Seriously, didn’t you know their real names? I mean the name of EXO?” I said.

“Huh? I know them... Kim Jong In, Lu Hn, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Su---” I cut her off when she’s about to mention Suho’s name.

“Suho’s name is not Kim Suho!” I corrected her as she gave me a WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-LOOK.

“Eeehh.. What do you mean?”

“His name is Kim Joon Myun!” I replied. But instead of believing me, she just laughed at me and she thought that I was just kidding her. Aisshhhh... HyunA!

“Hahaha.. Sun Mi stopped kidding me okay? Hahaha.. You’re always making me laugh!” She said.

Oh no! Seriously, HyunA!! Aisshh.. This girl.... Aisshhh.. I sighed in disbelief that she’s taking it as a joke. Aishhh..

“HyunA! I’m serious!”

She stops laughing when she noticed that I’m serious. She cleared as she began to speak up.

“Ehem.. (Sigh) Sun Mi, maybe his name is Kim Joon Myun, but he’s not the only Kim Joon Myun in the whole world” She explained as she flashed a warm smile.

“Aisshh... HyunA, believe me... Suho is the Kim Joon Myun that you loved ever since. Look, why did he walk out when you mentioned his name? Isn’t it enough to prove that he is your Kim Joon Myun?” I explained as I hold her hands. opens a gap when realization strikes her.

“Sun Mi.. y-you’re kidding me” She said as she looked down.

“HyunA...”

As I call her name, she starts walking away. I just keep on calling her name as I watched her walked away from me. I wanted to follow her, but I guess she wants to be alone this time. I understand what she feels. Maybe she keeps on telling herself that she doesn’t believe on what I say, but I know that she knows I’m telling the truth.

Aisshh.. Since she left me here standing alone, I decided to go back inside the Cafeteria to clarify more the things that’s going on.

 

SUHO’S POV

“KIM JOON MYUN”

My heart stops beating for a second when I heard she mention my name. I walked out of the Cafeteria to catch some air because I can’t take the atmosphere there. Yes! I’m right! She’s my Hyunnie.. But... What should I do? After how many years, how can I face her? Aisshh.. Kim Joon Myun!!!! You’re in a big trouble!!!

I run away as fast as I can and I know that D.O is following me. I guess he wants to comfort me, but... Aisshhhh.., WHATEVRE! I stay inside the School Garden for while to clear my mind, together with D.O.

“Hyung...” D.O said.

I didn’t look at him instead I just stare up to the sky.

“She is my Hyunnie. What a small world” I say still looking at the skies. I know that D.O is staring at me the whole time but I don’t want to show him the tears that are forming in my eyes.

“Aisshhh.. Hyung.. what are you going to do now?” He asked me.

“Hmmm, I don’t know, I don’t think so id I can still show-up myself to her” I explained as I sigh.

He patted my shoulders as he said “Don’t worry Hyung, we’re here for you. We’re going to help you! Remember, WE ARE ONE!” I looked at him as I smiled.

“Thank’s Bro! But what about Lu Han Hyung? I know he also likes HyunA” I replied as I smile.

He just smiled at me as he said “Everything will be alright Hyung! Trust me!”

“Thanks Bro!!” I replied as I smiled back at him.

To be honest, I’m so glad that I’ve got friends like them. They know how to lighten up my moods. They are my REAL BESTFRIENDS. I love them all! I know they will never leave me alone. It’s always true that WE ARE ONE. 

 

YOUR POV

“Suho is the Kim Joon Myun that you’ve ever love”

Sun Mi’s words keeps on flashing on my mind ever since I walk away. To be honest, I don’t want to believe it, but I know to myself that she’s telling the truth. But how did it happen Suho is Joon? NO WAY!!

By this time, I want to be alone first. I want to clear my mind and I don’t want to talk about it anymore. I left Sun Mi standing there as she watched me walked away. I look for a place where no one else is around. And since its break time, everyone is inside the Cafeteria.

As I’m walking down the hallways, I saw a huge room wherein there are a lot of musical instruments. Well, I guess this is where the students from Arts Club are taking their practice. As I enter the room, I noticed that there’s no one inside, so I decided to stay here for a while.

As I looked at the different instruments, there’s something that really caught my attention. To be honest, I really missed playing with the Piano. Well since o one is inside the room, I take this opportunity to play with the Piano. How I wish my voice is still the same. But before I play a song, I looked around just to make sure that no one is watching me, or else... Aisshhh.. FACE PLAM!

Since I’m a bit sad right now, and I know that singing a song can help me relax, so I decided to sing a song while playing the Piano.

*here’s the link of the song, better to listen to this one while reading:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjAoFJ7k--s)

 

There's a song that's inside of my soul

It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again

I'm awake in the infinite cold

But You sing to me over and over and over again

 

So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands

And pray to be only Yours

I pray to be only Yours

I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars

Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing

And laughing again

When it feels like my dreams are so far

Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

 

So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands and pray

To be only yours

I pray to be only yours

I know now you're my only hope

 

I give You my destiny

I'm giving You all of me

I want Your symphony

Singing in all that I am

At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

 

So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands and pray

To be only yours

I pray to be only yours

I pray to be only yours

I know now you're my only hope

 

After I finished the song, I heard a clapping hand from behind! OH!.... CRAP!!!

 


 

(A/N): Who might it be?!

LEAVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!

Spread Love Love Love... EXO!

 

I didn’t own any of these gif’s or pictures

so credits to the corresponding owners.

But this storyline is based on my own imagination

and I give my full effort and I work hard just to come up with this scenarios.

f it is the same to any other stories that you’ve read or even to your story,

please....

DO INFORM ME IN A NICE WAY

so that I can change the next parts.

ANY SIMILARITIES ARE JUST COINCIDENCE SO PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^

 


 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN

TO OUR

COWBOY DIUZHANG KRIS!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

*Credits to the owners of these pictures:

 

I LOVE YOU!!!

@jannicavilla^^