Chapter 66

The Unknown Princess

 

LU HAN'S POV

She's been crying the whole time. But it's okay because I know she will miss her bestfriend. She still have MinJi on her side, as well as EunJae :)

And here we are, watching the two lovers kissing on the other side. Well, it's normal to see lovers kissing like that inside the airport right? But I'm just worried that there are paparazzi's around! Aisshh..

As soon as they entered the gate, Kai walk towards us with a teary eyes. That's a real man! :)

But I mentally slapped myself when I noticed that Kris is already standing beside HyunA. And it surprised me when he hugged her from the back!

'Tch!! Stay away from My Princess!!'

But I softened when HyunA removed his hands.

'That's My Princess!! :)'

Suddenly, someone nudge me from the side.

"Hyung, what are you staring at?" Sehun asked.

"Ah! Nothing! Hmm, by the way, are you still going back to the Building?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't think so. What about you?"

"Ahmm.. I'm not coming back. I'm going to do something" I smiled while staring at HyunA.

"Ahhh... I see~ You have a date??"

"Tss~ Date? And who am I dating??" I raised one brow.

"Tss~ Who else?! Of course HyunA noona!!!"

"Huh? What are you talking about??" I smirked.

"Tss~ Stop pretending~ I know that you're okay now, and I knew for sure she missed you so much!" He pouted.

'Seriously?! Is he jealous or what??'

But it surprised me when he pushed me infront beside HyunA. What is the problem of this kiddo?!!

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I complained thru gritted teeth.

"But----"

"HyunA noona!!" Sehun called.

'Oh geez!! Seriously?!! This boy!!'

"Yes Sehunnie?" HyunA smiled.

'An angel sent from heaven~'

"Noona! Are you free today?" Sehun exclaimed.

'Aisshh.. If you only knew Sehun~'

"Hmm, yes? Why?" HyunA asked.

"Go ahead hyung!! Ask her now!!" Sehun whispered.

'But why am I feeling nervous?!! Aissshhh.. This is strange huh?'

"Ahmm... Hmmmm... Hyun---"

Then again, Sehunnie cut me off -_-

"He wants to ask you out! Is it okay with you??"

'Aisshh... Sehunnie!!! Why are you doing this to me?!'

"Uuuyyyyyyy~~~~~ We've heard that~~~ So the soon to be lovers are really back to normal huh? Ayiiiieeee~~" Chen cooed along with the rest.

'This is all your fault Sehun!!!'

"HyunA!! Go ahead!! Give him a chance!! Ayiiieeee~~" Chanyeol snickered.

*facepalm*

"Nah~ Stop it guys! It's okay Lu Han, since I'm free today. So guys, stop those hoots of you okay?" HyunA said as she flashed a warm smile.

"YES!!! Whooo~~ Go ahead bro!!! Enjoy your date!!" Xiumin cheered.

' Seriously?! They're more excited than me?! Aisshh..'

"Go ahead now!! Don't missed any second of this day! Enjoy your date!!" Chen exclaimed as he motioned the two of us to go.

"Take care HyunA~" Kris said.

'Ehem! Ehem!'

"Thanks Kris~ Bye guys!! Oh? By the way, before I forgot!! Joon!!!! Take care of my bestfriend MinJi okay~~~ Enjoy your date!!! Bye~~~~" She run quickly as she can before Suho can catch her.

'Hahah.. The crazy girl is back! But I'm happy that I can see her smiling again! :)'

As soon as were inside my car....

"So.. Where are we going??" She asked.

"Hmm, actually.. This is Sehun's plan~" I shyly replied.

"Oh? Heheh. That boy~"

"Hmm, is there a particular place that you want to go?" I asked as I started the engine.

"Hmm, are you sure it's okay?"

"Hmm, since were already here and we're both free, let's just make this a date!" I winked.

'Hahaha.. She's blushing~~'

"So where do you want to go first?" I asked as soon as we drove off.

"Hmm. There's a place that I really want to visit, but I guess it's best viewed at night. So, maybe let's try it next time" She smiled.

"Oh? And what's that place??" I asked.

"Nah~ Don't mind it~ It's your time to decide where to go~"

"Tss~ I'm just asking Hyunnie~" I pouted.

"Aisshh.. Okay~ It's the Gyeongju City~"

'Oh~~ She haven't been there even before?! That was a very nice place!! Hmm, I know what to do! :)'

"Gyoengju? Hmm, do you really want to go there??" I asked.

"Hmm, yeah~ But... Maybe next time~" She smiled.

'Don't worry My Princess~ I will make your wish come true'

"Okay~ Hmm, can we take our lunch first?" I asked.

"Sure! Where are we going to eat?"

"Hmm, mind to join my family for a lunch in our house?" I asked as I took a glanced at her.

"Sure!" She smiled.

So I hurriedly called my Mom and our conversation goes like this;

"Mom?" I started.

"Yes my Little Prince? Why did you call?"

"Hmm, Mom, you're not yet taking lunch right? Hmm, can you wait for us?"

"Oooh~ So you're with YOUR PRINCESS huh? Hehehe.. Okay I got it. I'll ask Mrs. Shin to help me prepare delicious foods for her!"

"Nice~~ But only for her??" I pouted.

"Hahaha.. Of course for the two of you!! Hehe.. Are you coming now?"

"Hmm, were on our way now. We'll be there in 15 minutes"

"Oh I see~ Tell her I missed her okay?"

"Mom~ You will see each other in a few minutes~"

"Aisshh.. Okay okay~ Is there anything else you want to say? Don't worry, your Dad is already here!"

"Oh I see~ Let's take lunch together okay? One big happy family! Hahaha"

"Hahaha.. Okay fine~ We'll see you later! Take care okay?"

"Thanks Mom! See yah! Bye~"

Call ended.

"One big happy family huh?" I heards HyunA softly mumbled.

"Why? Is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"Huh? I'm not saying anything in here!!" She denies.

"Tss~ Whatever~"

'Nah~ I missed this moments~ Hahaha~'

"I thought your Parents are on a Business Trip?" She asked.

"They're back~ Last night, it's my Mom. And I guess Dad arrived this morning"

"Oh I see~ Lu Han, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Hmm, I'm just wondering if you noticed something weird to your parents these past few days?"

"Hmm, I don't think so? Hmm.. Why did you asked?"

"Hmm, nothing~ It's just that I noticed something weird from my parents these past few days, especially to my Mom~"

'Wait~ I remember everything that she said last night~'

"Hmm, honestly HyunA. Last night when I visited you, I talked to your parents as well as to your brother. I---"

"Wait! What have you talked about?!! Ah!! You owe me something!!!" She narrowed her eyes on me.

"Mwoah?! And what is it??" My eyes widened in surprised.

"Nah~ You can't remember it anymore?!! Last night!" She pouted.

"Last night? What happened last night??"

"Aisshh... You're getting old pretty boy! Tch! You called my parents as your Mom and Dad?!! And you just stole a kiss in front of my family?! Tch! Tch! Tch!" She shook her head in disbelief.

'Eeh? Is that a big deal?? *smirk*'

"Pssh~ As if I stole your precious first kiss huh?!" I smirked and I saw her blushed. Hahaha. So cute! >.<

But before she can protest, we finally arrived :)

"Aisshh.. Let's talk about it later~" She murmured as I open the door for her.

"Oh HyunA!! How's my Son's Princess?" Mom welcomed her with a warm hug.

"Hi Dad! How's your trip?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"As always, tiring but I enjoyed it. How's you? Oh the Prin--- My Son's Princess is here! Hello HyunA~ How are you?" Dad said as he flashed a warm smile.

'He's weird huh??'

"Hello Uncle! How are you?" HyunA smiled.

"Oh? Hello Mrs. Shin! How are you?" HyunA flashed a sweet smile when she saw Mrs. Shin.

'She's really nice!! :)'

"Hello Ms. HyunA! I'm doing good, how about you?" Mrs. Shin replied.

"I'm always good Mrs. Shin~"

"Hmm, the foods are ready Ma'am" Mrs. Shin said.

"Oh? Thanks Mrs. Shin! HyunA, we prepared delicious foods today so I hope you'll like it! C'mon boys, it's lunch time!" Mom said.

As soon as were all settled, my eyes widened at the sight. It looks like there's a special occassion!

"Mom? You cooked all of these?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course dear! I asked Mrs. Shin to helped me with these delicious foods. So if I were you, I will stop asking and let your GIRLFRIEND to taste these mouth-watering dishes~"

'W-wait.. She's not YET my girlfriend~'

"Mom!! Were not yet off---"

It surprised me when HyunA cut me off.

"It's okay Auntie! We will surely eat all of these, right My Prince Charming?"

O_O

She just called me as HER PRINCE CHARMING?!!!

It seems like the time stops for a while! What a nice feeling?!! She acknowledge my 'Prince Charming' thingy~ Whaaaaa~ You're making me love you even more!

I mentally slapped myself when I heard Mom and Dad chuckled at the same time.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Hahahah.. It seems like someone got surprised with what he heard~" Mom cooed.

"Hahaha.. Son, you should act manly in front of her! Tss~ You're getting cute when you're surprised! Aisshh~" Dad said.

'Aisshh.. I'm not cute okay?!'

"Ehem! Let's just eat~" I firmly said.

"Haha.. Go ahead dear! Eat well~ Feel at home!" Mom said.

"Thanks Auntie~"

'Aigoo!! She's so cute! >.<'

"By the way HyunA, I've heard that your brother will be the next CEO of your Automobile Business right? How about you? You take up Business Course right? So I guess soon enough you will be also managing one of your Businesses" Mom said.

"Hmm, we haven't yet dicussing about it. For now, I will focused first on my upcoming career. And maybe sooner they will let me handle our business" HyunA explained.

"Oh I see~ I've heard that you're gonna debut this year right? Hmm, does your Grand--- PA---AAW!!"

"Oh? Are you okay Uncle?" HyunA worriedly asked.

'Eeh? What's wrong with them??'

"Yes dear I'm okay! Ah! I mean, are you willing to handle your business too?" Dad asked.

'Wait, What makes them act weird today? Is there something we need to know??'

"Hmm, if I had an opportunity, why not? In fact, I want to apply all the things that I've learned from the School into a real Corporate World. But just like what I've said earlier, I will focus first on the things that I love to do" HyunA explained whilst sweetly smiling.

"Oh I see~ Among your Business Lines, which do you prefer to managed in the future?" Mom asked.

"Hmm, I think.. I prefer the Fashion Industry~" HyunA smiled.

'Hmm.. She knows a lot about their Business huh?'

"Oh? That was your Company's Specialty right?! You know what? You can be your Company's model! For sure your sales will go up to 50%!!" Dad exclaimed.

"Because you're very beautiful and you really have a good fashion sense~" I said.

"You got it right Son!" Dad exclaimed.

'Their getting excited all of a sudden huh? Tss~ So weird~'

"Heheh. Thanks Uncle~ Maybe next time~"

"By the way HyunA, what as the name of your Company?" I asked. Because honestly, I don't have any concerns on our business.

But I noticed both Mom and Dad frozed on my sudden question. Why? What was wrong with that?! Is there something wrong with my question??

"Shinhwa Corporation"

"Ah okay... O_O... W-WHAT??! Y-you.. Y-you came from Shinhwa Group?!!"

I was really surprised! Because as far as I know, Shinhwa is the biggest and strongest Corporation running in the entire Korea. And I've heard that they also had different branches around the world! And.. And.. And one more thing...

Shinhwa is the biggest rival of our Company!

Oh no!! This ain't happening!!!

"Hmm.. Why? Is there something wrong with what I've said??" She asked.

"Ah! Don't mind him dear, he might be surprised again~" Mom said as she hold HyunA's hand.

Now I know the reason why my Grand Parents doesn't like her. It's because of our Company's rivalry!! But.. My Parents are the one who's managing our business right? And what's wrong with Grandpa and Grandma?? Aisshh... I need to find it out as soon as possible! No matter what happen,  I won't give up on her!

"By the way Lu Han, what about you? Do you have any plans on running your Business in the near future? Who knows, we might often meet on some Business forums" HyunA said.

"HyunA, he doesn't have any interest on running our business. We're not forcing him to do a thing that he doesn't want. Except from his Grand Parents~" Dad said.

"Dad, I've grown up! I don't even need their concerns!" I retorted.

I don't want to talk about them!! I love them, but they only care about the image and reputation of this family! I don't even need them! Mom and Dad is enough for me to be happy!!

"Lu Han~" HyunA softly called as she squeezed my hand.

'I'm sorry, I raised my voice~'

"Sorry~ Forget it! Let's finish this okay? And right after this we will be leaving okay?" I said.

"Okay~"

"Forget it dear okay? Just eat~" Mom said.

After a while, were already done. Aisshh~ This is what I hate when I'm in a bad mood, I ate a lot!!

"Thanks for the food Auntie!!"

"Anything for you Prin--- my Son's Princess~" Mom smiled.

'What's with the word 'Prin'?? It's always been cut off when they blurt it out! Aisshh~'

"Join us again next time okay?" Dad said.

"Sure thing Uncle! By the way Auntie, I love the foods you prepared today!" HyunA exclaimed.

"Thanks to Mrs. Shin~" Mom smiled.

"We'll go ahead now! Thanks for the lunch! See you later~" I bid goodbye as I gave them a hug.

"Goodbye Auntie! Goodbye Uncle! Thanks again! See you again next time!" HyunA gave them a hug.

"Okay~ Take care kids!!"

There was a moment of silence as soon as were inside my car. I was thinking about what I've found out! And the way they act was just really weird! I know for sure there is something that they're hiding from us. And it looks like HyunA doesn't know anything about this.

"HyunA, you told me earlier about the weird actions of your parents right? Hmm, may I know what it is?" I asked.

"Hmm, not really weird. But it's kinda strange to hear them say those things to me like;

'No matter what happen, were always here by yourside',

'If that happens again, don't give up',

'Don't let others to dictate what you want to do',

'Always follow your heart',

And so on~ I don't know what do they mean about it. Although I know that they are always here beside me~" She explained.

'W-wait.. I remember what her Mom said!!'

"Hmm, if you don't mind it. Suho is your Ex-Boyfriend right? But, may I know the reason of your break-up?"

'I hope she won't get mad at me~'

"Hmm, honestly? I don't know either~ He's the one who left me without saying any reason" I can feel the trembling of her voice.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"Ahmm.. Hmm.. Nothing~ I was just curious~" I lied.

'Let me find it out HyunA. I promise, nothing will changed between us~'

"So! Where are we going now?" She exclaimed.

'Okay~ Back to reality Lu Han~'

"Hmm.. It's a secret!! Don't worry, as long as you're with me, you will be safe" I smiled.

"Pssh~ Whatever~~ Let's go Pretty Boy!!!"

'Tch?! Why does she kept on calling me Pretty Boy?!'

"Yah! Stop calling me Pretty!! I said I'm manly!!" I complained as soon as we drove off.

"Nah~ Stop complaining!! Okay~ Let's put it this way! Hmm.. What about Manliest Pretty Boy?! Errr!! Honestly, you doesn't look like manly at all!! You're even prettier than me!!" She pouted.

'WHAT?!! Prettier than her?! Is she blind or what?!!'

"Yah!! I'm not pretty! YOU ARE PRETTY!!" I protested.

"Ahmft! Whatever~ Where are we going?!!"

"Shh~ Just take a nap first! I'll wake you up when we arrived okay?"

"Aishh.. Okay fine!! Goodnight~~~"

'I know for sure you will be happy after seeing that beautiful place! :)'

As I take a look at her, O_O.. She's already sleeping?!! How come she can easily sleep in just a blink of an eye?!

"HyunA?? Are you asleep??"

"HyunA???"

'She's really sleeping~~~ Shhh~  Keep quiet okay? My Princess might wake up~'

Since the red light flashed, signals for stop. I removed my coat as I gently covered it to her. She's so cute even when she's sleeping~

Suddenly, the green light flashed signals for go. I bet you know where are we going right? It's my surprise to her! :)

Time reads 1:20pm. We left the house at around 1:00pm? I guess? It takes one hour from here that's why I told her to take a nap first.

But honestly, there's something that is bothering me. And that is the connection of my family to her family. I know for sure it's not only because of our Company's Rivalry. There is other reasons for that and I need to find it!! But how? Who can help me with this?!!

W-wait...

She mentioned earlier that she doesn't even know the reason of their break-up, so it means... I GOT IT!!

'Kim Joon Myun is the key!!'

I suddenly remembered the things he confessed to us a few months ago. The reason for their break-up.

"It's very confidential that it will ruin everything especially my family. I made a promise that I'm not going to tell it to anybody else, and even to her"

Confidential.

Confidential.

Confidential.

'Aissshh... What is it?!!!'

I really want to find out the reason behind everything! Sounds like a detective, but honestly I want to know my family's connection to them.

W-wait... Shinhwa is our Major Competitor right? But they are also one of our biggest partners?!! Sounds weird! But wait.. If they are one of our Business Partners, so it means...

I KNOW NOW!!!

I mentally slapped myself when I heard HyunA speak up.

"Hmm, how long will it take to get there?" She softly asked.

"Oh? You're awake! Hmm, Hyunnie~ Is it okay if we drop by to our Company? I'll just get something"

"Okay~"

After a while, we have arrived! Good thing we didn't get lost. Hehe. I seldom visit  this place because I don't have any interest on business matters.

"Hmm, can I come with you?" She.asked as soon as I parked.

"Of course you will come with me! I'm not going to leave you here alone~"

As we entered the building, everyone seems surprised when they saw us.

"Good afternoon Young Master! Welcome back!!" They all greet at the same time.

'Wew~ No need to be formal!!'

Suddenly, a beautiful lady approached me. I guess she's my Mom's Secretary? If I'm not mistaken.

"Good afternoon Young Master! I'm Secretary Kim Da Hee. It's a surprised to see you together with Ms. HyunA! Your parents are not around, so how can I help you?" She flashed a beautiful smile.

'Wow~ She's so beautiful~ Lu Han!! Wake up!! Only HyunA~~'

"Hello Secretary Kim! If you don't mind me, but how did you know me?" HyunA asked.

"Hehe. Of course I know you! You came from the Shinhwa Group!" She smiled.

While they're having their conversation, I heard people murmuring something from behind.

'Our Young Master is really handsome as ever!'

'Is that Shinhwa's Ms. HyunA? Wow~ She's so beautiful~~'

'Oh? His girlfriend is Ms. HyunA? How lucky she is~'

'They look so good together!'

'Does Senior President Lu knows about them?'

Instead of scolding them, I just ignored it and proceed to my plan.

"Secretary Kim, can I ask you a favor?" I asked.

"Anything for the Young Master~"

'Aisshh... Stop being formal!!'

"Hmm, can I have a copy of our Business Partners Company Background?"

As expected, her eyes went wide after hearing that. I know they knew that I don't have any interest on any business matters. But.. Aisshh.. Nevermind~

"Mwoah? I thought you are not interested on Business matters?" HyunA surprisingly asked.

"I need it now. Can you do it for me?" I said in full authority.

"A-ah.. Yes Sir! Just a minute. You can stay in the President's Office while waiting. This way please~"

'See?? I'm a boss~ Hahahaha.. Just for today~'

While were waiting for the files, Secretary Kim brought us drinks.

"Hannie, what are you going to do with those files?" HyunA asked.

"Ahh.. Nothing~ Don't mind me~"

'It's much better this way Hyunnie~

"You know what? This is the first time that I visit your Company. And I was amazed with the ambiance!" She exclaimed.

"So as a return, you're going to bring me too inside your Company okay?" I winked

"Tss~ Next time~~"

Suddenly, Secretary Kim came back with the files that I needed.

"Thanks Secretary Kim! Oh! And one more thing! Please, don't tell to Mom and Dad about this. If they asked you why did I came, just tell them I just dropped by Understood?" I said with full authority.

"Hey! You're scaring Secretary Kim!!" HyunA complained.

"Heheh. It's okay Ms. HyunA. I know what he meant by that. Don't worry Sir, it's a secret. Promise~" She flashed again her beautiful smile.

'Oh please!! Don't smile like that in front of me!! Arrgghhh!!!'

"Eeh? You're supposed to be loyal to his parents and not with him right?" HyunA raised one brow.

"Heheh. I'm actually Young Master's Secretary, Ms. HyunA"

W-wait.. WHAT??!!

"MY SECRETARY?!!" I blurt out.

"Yes Sir. I am assigned by the Senior President. But at the same time, I'm acting as your parents Secretary" She explained.

'Grandpa!!!! Aisshh.. What is this all about?!!'

"Oohh~~ Hahaha.. You have no choice Pretty boy~~ Hahaha" HyunA scoffed.

"Pssh~ Whatever!! Aisshh... Why is he doing this to me?!!" I complained.

"Nah~ Don't worry, for sure Secretary Kim will help you. And I'm here if you need my help~" HyunA said as she flashed her sweetest smile.

'Nothing compares to your angelic smile~'

"Heheh.. You're so cute together!! Hmm, Ms. HyunA, if you don't mind it. But, are you my Young Master's Girlfriend?" Secretary Kim said.

'Tss~ Seeking someones privacy!! You're FIRED!! Just kidding~'

"Tss~ It's none of your business. Let's go~" I said as we strode off the door.

"Oh? I'm sorry Sir~" Secretary Kim said as she bowed her head down.

"Goodbye Young Master! Take care!" They said in unison as we make our way outside the Building.

'Aisshh... I hate it!!!!'

As soon as were inside the car, I properly placed down the files at back seat as I starts the engine.

'I'll check it out later~'

"Hmm.. So where do we go next??" She asked.

But instead of answering her question, I just smiled as I look at the time.

"2pm. Not bad. Let's go!!" I exclaimed as we drove off.

'After this, everything will be clear to me~"

After 30 minutes, we finally arrived!! Welcome to the City of Gyeongju!

"Nah~ Where are we?" She asked.

Haha.. She really don't have any idea that this is the Gyeongju~ Were actually here at Tumuli Park, and maybe later we will visit the Anap Royal Pond :)

[ (A/N): Guys!! Just imagine that this is how Gyeongju City looks like okay? But the places like Tumuli Park, Anap Royal Pond, Bulguksa, and Cheomseongdae Observatory are all true. Okay?? ]

"Lu Han~ Don't tell me, this is the Gyeongju City???" She beamed.

"Hehe.. Welcome to the Gyeongju City My Princess! Do you like it??" I said as I slipped my hands on hers.

"Tss~ You never failed to surprised me huh? Heheheh.. Thanks My Prince Charming~"

She just kissed me on the cheeks O_O

"Hey! Wake up Pretty Boy!! Tss~" She snapped me out.

'Tsk! Did I just zone out again?!!'

"Sorry~ Hmm, do you want to try biking?" I asked.

"Hmm, sure~~"

I climbed on the bike as I let her sit in front as I pedalled around.

"Whoa~ Be careful!!" I can feel her worries.

"Hahahaha.. Hold on tight Hyunnie~"

"Lu Han!!! Slow down!!! We might crashed!!!"

"Hahah.. Don't be scared Hyunnie~ I'm here to catch you~"

After a couple of minutes of roaming around the place, she told me to stop for a while as she slowly get off the bike.

"Hey, are you oka---"

I stop on my tracks when she approached a little cute girl crying on the bench.

"Why are you crying?" She worriedly asked as she sat down beside the little girl.

So I walked towards them as I knelt on the ground while facing them.

"I was lost~ I can't find my Mom! Huhuhuhuhhh" The little girl cried

"Hmm, stop crying now. Don't worry, we will help you find your Mom okay?" I said as I wiped away her tears.

"Really? You're going to do that??" She beamed.

"Heheh.. Of course we will! So stop crying and smile now okay?" HyunA said as she flashed a sweet smile and I noticed the little girl's face lit up when she saw HyunA's smile.

'See? Even a kid is amazed on her smiles~ Hahaha~'

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked.

"Seo Hyojin~"

"I'm Lu Han Oppa and she is HyunA Eonnie~" I said.

"HyunA Eonnie~ You're so beautiful! Same as you Lu Han Oppa, you're so cute but handsome!!" Hyojin smiled.

"Finally you smiled!! See? You're beautiful when you're smiling!!" I said.

"Heheheh.. Oppa, is HyunA Eonnie a Princess?" She asked.

'Hahaha.. Even a little girl thinks that she's a Princess~'

"Nah~ Hyojin I'm no---"

"Yes Hyojin~ HyunA Eonnie is My Princess~ Hehehe"

"Wow~ So you are his Prince Charming?? Wow~ Can I also be a Princess like her?" She innocently asked.

"Yes of course~ Wanna be a Princess?" She excitedly nod her head as she beamed.

"Yah! Lu Han, what are yo---"

"Hehehe.. Let's buy an Ice Cream first~ Let's go Hyunnie~"

While were walking, a lot of passers by are staring at us. Some says were such a cute family! Hyojin is holding my left hand while her left hand are locked on HyunA's hand. Hehehehe.. We really look like a little family right? :)

"What flavor?" I asked as soon as we stopped in front of the Ice Cream stand.

"Strawberry~" They both said in the same time. So cute! >.<

"Eonnie, do you love strawberry too??" Yoomi asked.

"Hmm, yeah~"

'I'd never though were the same~Heheh'

"3 Strawberry please~"

"You like strawberry too??" HyunA asked.

"Yes~" I smiled.

After a while, the Ice Cream were served! :)

"Thank you Oppa!"

"Thanks Hannie~"

"You're welcome~"

"Hmm, Hyojin, how did you lost? I mean, how did you get here? What happened?" HyunA asked.

"I'm with my Mom, but I don't know how did I get lost~" Hyojin replied while happily eating her strawberry Ice Cream.

"Don't worry Hyojin, after this were going to look for your Mom okay?" I smiled.

"Okay~"

After a while, were done! It's already 5pm so we didn't waste any second and started to look for her Mom.

Suddenly, she let go of our hands as she hurriedly run away from us.

"Mommy!!!!"

Finally~

As I look at HyunA, she's just staring at them with a smile plastered across her face. She really love kids huh? :)

"Hyojin!! Oh my gosh!! Where have you been? I'm so worried about you!!" Her Mom cried.

"Don't cry Mom, I'm fine! They are the one who helped me to find you!" Hyojin happily said as she points at the two of us.

As she walk towards us, I noticed her eyes went wide as she frozed while looking at HyunA. She knows HyunA??

"Hello Mrs. Seo! I'm HyunA. I'm glad that we found you~" HyunA flashed a warm smile.

"T-thank you Prin-- Thank you HyunA~" Mrs. Seo stuttered.

'I've heard again the word 'Prin' that is always been cut! Aisshh.. Who is HyunA?!!'

"You're welcome Mrs. Seo! Please take care of Hyojin okay? Always keep an eye on her~ She's still a kid~" HyunA said.

"Aishh~ Hyunnie, Mrs. Seo already knows it! She's her Mom okay?" I said.

"Hehe. Okay okay~ I'm just worried about Hyojin. So Hyojin, this will be the ending of our little journey. We gotta say goodbye to you. We'll see you again soon okay?" HyunA flashed a warm smile.

"Yes Princess HyunA~ My Lu Han Oppa's Princess~" Hyojin replied as she gave HyunA a kiss.

"Pfft! Only her? What about me??" I pouted.

"Hehe.. You're so cute Oppa! Thank you!!" Hyojin kissed my cheeks.

"I don't know how am I going to pay for this. But.. Thank you thank you so much!! I owe you a lot!!" Mrs. Seo said.

"Mrs. Seo, don't mind it! It's okay~" HyunA said.

"Thank you so much Princess HyunA!!"

O_O

Did I just heard her say Princess HyunA??

"Eeh? No need to call me Princess, it's just an endearment thingy~ You know, teens are kinda weird these days~ Hehe"

'So she's weird? Hahaha~'

"Hehehe.. So, I guess we'd better go now! Thanks again!" Mrs. Seo said.

"Bye Hyojin!!"

As soon as they left, I intertwined our hands as we walked together.

"I missed being a kid" She softly said.

"Hehe.. I know~ I can see it in your eyes~"

"You know what? In the near future when I get married, I want to have 2 kids. A boy and a girl~" She smiled.

"When we get married, I promise, we will become a big happy family~" I happily said.

"Pssh~ Shut up Pretty Boy!!"

"Tss~ I know you want to marry me soon~"

"Lalalalala~ Whatever~~"

'Just wait Hyunnie~ We will come to that point in time'

Suddenly, I remembered what Hyojin's Mom said a while ago.

"Thank you Princess HyunA"

Why did she call her that way? And her reactions were kinda weird~ Does she know something about HyunA?

"Hmm, Lu Han~ Can we go to the Anap Royal Pond? It cam be foun here right? But.. It's best viewed at night and it's only 6:30pm. And I guess, we'd better go back home now~" She made a sad face.

I hold her hands as I levelled my eyes on her and smile.

"Hyunnie~ Were already here. Let's enjoy the rest of this day with happy memories~Don't worry, I'll inform your Mom~"

So as a result, I reached out for my phone as I dialled her Mom's number. And our conversation goes like this;

"Hmm, Good evening Auntie--I mean Mom~" I chuckled.

"Oh Lu Han? Why did you call?"

"Hmm, I just want to ask for your permission. Your daughter might got home late tonight because I brought her into a special place and I want to spend the rest of this day with her. Hmm, is it okay??"

"Nah~ It's okay Han. I know she's safe with you"

"Thanks Mom!!"

"Just take care of her okay? Enjoy~"

Call ended.

"See? Problem solved!!" I exclaimed.

"Pssh~ Okay fine~ Shall we??" She smiled.

"Hmm, don't you want to eat first?" I asked.

"Nah~ Later~ I want to see the Palace of Queen Seondeok!!" She excitedly pulled my arms as we started to walk all the way to the Anap Royal Pond.

Finally, I got her solo for a whole day! Having her is enough to complete my day. Seeing her smiles and laughs are enough to make me smile. This girl, is the girl that I want to marry soon. The girl that I want to spend with the rest of my life :)

After a couple of minutes of walking, we're finally here in front of the Palace where you can find the Anap Royal Pond!! Wow~ It's really beautiful~

"Whaaa~ Beautiful Palace~ Thank you Lu Han~" HyunA said while admiring the view.

"Anything for My Princess~ Welcome to our Palace! Heheh.. Let's go!!" I slipped my hands on her as we walked all the way to the main entrance.

But it surprised me when the soldiers began to panicked and hurriedly formed a line when they saw us.

'Wow~ Is this a play or what?'

As I look around, there's no other people around the palace except from us. But my eyes suddenly widened as I frozed when I heard them say something in unison. HyunA on the other side was also surprised and seems paralyzed on her place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Welcome to the Palace Princess HyunA!"