Chapter 15

The Unknown Princess

 

SUN MI’S POV

I walked towards the bathroom as I clean myself. I shook m head as I sigh that all this things are happening right now. It takes 30 minutes after I finished shower. I walked towards my closet as I picked a nice outfit. I stood in front of the mirror and apply little make-ups, satisfied with my looks!

As I go downstairs, I saw Kai sleeping on the couch. I chuckled at the sight, but I swear he looks so cute while sleeping. As I walked closer to his place, I bend down as I leaned closer to examine his face while sleeping. Wow!! He’s so cool huh?! But suddenly, his eyes open as we are just an inch away. My eyes widened when he wakes up! Aigoo!!!

I looked away trying to avoid eye contact with him. I can feel my cheeks are getting hotter and my heart is thumping really fast. I stood up and says “I-I...I.. was.. ju—s..t..try..ing..to-wa..ke you..u-p” while looking down.

“Ehem.. Hmm, shall we go now?” He tapped my shoulders as she turns me around so that I can look at him. I’m biting my bottom lip as I looked down. OH GOSH!! That’s really embarrassing!! I know that he is smirking, but I really can’t look at him. By this time, he cupped my face and held it high so that I can look at his eyes. He smiles at my reactions and OH-MY-GEES!! I know I’m blushing.

He dragged me outside our house and pushed me inside his car. As he starts the engine, he looks at me with a mischievous grin. OMG!!! My cheeks began to heat up again! I look away before he noticed the redness of my cheeks. OMG! I don’t know why I am acting strange right now!!

“Seriously, where are we going? I raised my one brow as I asked him while he is driving the car.  He didn’t answer me instead just flashed a big smirk! I sigh and roll my eyes as I look into the windows. To be honest, there is an awkward silence even until we reached the place we are going.

“Why are we here?” I asked him with a frowning face. Gah!! We are in Myeongdong!!

“To go shopping.. And maybe watch movies later!” He winks at me as I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hands as we walked inside the mall. I’m trying to let go from his hands, but he is holding me tight. Gah! Seriously, what’s wrong with this guy?!! We are not even dating--- I stooped my thoughts as realization strikes me! OH MY GOSH!! This can’t be happening! He is an idol, and I’m just an ordinary girl. Oh, yeah..  He is an idol and he is not even wearing a disguise! OMG!! We’re in a big trouble!!

As I looked around the mall, I saw many girls are starting to surround us, especially Kai. Oh geez.. I’m in a big trouble. I mean both of us. But instead of running away, he proudly stood in the crowd as he holds my hand tightly. I’m trying to let go but he’s squeezing my hand. Geez.. Is he insane?!!

While we are walking, I noticed that the girls are starting to get jealous. Some are gossiping and saying bad things about me but Kai just ignore it. We walked around the mall, go shopping until he asked me to watch movies.

While buying the tickets, I told him that I’ll pay for it but he says “No! I’ll pay for it, my treat!” He winks at me but I just rolled my eyes. He also bought popcorns and drinks.

As we took our seats, I saw a familiar girl just a 10 seats away from. I’m staring at her for a couple of minutes and It’s seems like Kai noticed me.

“Sun Mi, are you okay?” He asked me but his eyes are focused on the screen.

“Hmm, yeah” I simply replied still looking from far away.

After the movie, we walked towards a famous restaurant. We both eat, but still not talking to each other. But I break the silence as I ask him something.

“Hmm, Kai, why are you doing this? I mean, why did you bring me here?” He stopped eating as he glanced up to look at me. He flashed a smirk but instead of answering my question, he just continued to eat his food. I just rolled my eyes and continue to eat as well.

After 30 minutes, we both stand up as we stepped out of the restaurant. While we are walking, my eyes widened as I saw HyunA walking together with... Lu Han?!!! OMG!!! What are they doing here? And why are they together?

“Hyung! Wh-what.. are you doi-ng here with.. Hyuna?” Kai say as he looked at the two of them. His voice was a bit cracked, and I guess he’s also shocked seeing the two of them together.

“Isn’t it I’m the one to ask you that Kai? What are you doing here with Sun Mi?” Lu Han replied while pointing at me. Oh Geez!! I don’t know what to say. As I looked down, someone grabs my wrist and yanked me away from Kai.

“Yah! Sun Mi-ah.. what are you doing here together with Kai? I thought you’re not available?” HyunA says as she pouts her lips.

“Aisshh..  that’s the reason why. But.. aishh.. I’ll explain it to you later okay? But, why are you with Lu Han? Are you--” she cut me off as she says “Were just having fun” I chuckled with her sudden reactions. I patted her shoulders as I say “Let’s enjoy the rest of our day, arasso?” She smiled at me as we go back to them.

I waved goodbye to them as we walked outside the mall. They nodded as they took the opposite direction. We both get inside the car as Kai starts the engine and headed towards somewhere.

“And where are we going now?” I asked him but he juts smirk. Aissh, seriously, is he always gonna smirked every time I ask him?

After 15 minutes, he stopped the car as we both get up. As I followed him, my eyes widened with the sight. Wow!! We are on the cliff, wherein you can take a look at the different lights of the cities. Since it’s already 7pm, the beautiful lights are sparkling in every direction.

“Do you like it?” He says as he stood beside me. I just nodded while admiring the beautiful sceneries. I noticed him looking at me, so I turn my head to meet his eyes. His eyes are sparkling as well. Geez. I can feel my cheeks are heating up. OMO!! Sun Mi!! No!! You’re not supposed to feel this way, especially for him.

Suddenly, I heard him clicked his fingers, and wow!! Beautiful lights are surrounding us. There was a table in the middle with a candle light. Suddenly, a slow music starts to play. My heart keeps on beating fast! OMG! This is really strange!

 

“Can I have this dance?” He asked me while kneeling on the ground, as he extends his right hand. Wow! He’s really gentleman this time! I reached his hands as he led me towards the middle as he put my arms around his neck and he wrap his hand around my waist. This looks so awkward that I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I didn’t look at him because it really feels so awkward. I’m trying to avoid eye contacts with him but he raised his one hand as he cupped my face. He looks deeply into my eyes.

“Sun Mi. I like you! If you think I’m just messing around, you’re wrong with that. That’s my way of showing what I feel for you. Please don’t stay away from me. I loved you ever since I first met you. Please accept my feelings for you. I do really love you Sun MI” he says as he kissed my forehead. I was so shocked that I don’t even know what words to say. I’ve never felt this kind of feeling before. I don’t know but I respond to his hug while we are dancing together. I closed my eyes hoping this time will never end. I don’t know why I’m doing this, but It such a nice feeling being with him.

 


 

 

 

(A/N): Sorry for this lame chapter!

It’s really confusing and oh no...

A lot of wrong grammar, redundancy and typo errors?

Don’t worry errors will be corrected once I’ve got a time.

 

 Wew~ so what do you guys think about MiKai Couple?

`Hahahaha... I hope you like it!

 And yes!! Kai confessed his true feelings for Sun Mi

And Sun Mi as well is starting to open up his heart for Kai

Oh geez, share your thoughts and reactions about them!

 

 

Please support me until the end!

 

 

                                                            I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I LOVE EXO!!!                                                            

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!

 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^

 

 


*here are some GIF'S of EXO for all of you^^

I DIDN'T OWN ANY OF THESE... CREDITS TO THE OWNERS!!

Poor YiXing... T_T

Look.. Grandpa didn't know how to make a selca!! LOL~

 

THAT'S ALL!! CREDITS TO THE OWNERS!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT^^