Chapter 22

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR’S POV

*CONTINUATION*

“I’m scared that I might cry” – Her reason for thinking twice.

 

Since EXO members don’t have classes anymore, they spent the rest of their days staying at the School Garden.

“Hmm, Hyung.. I’m just wondering... why is she scared that she might cry? Do you have any idea what’s wrong with HyunA?” Sehun asked Lu Han.

“I don’t know..” Lu Han replied.

Suddenly, D.o noticed the quietness of his friend Suho, so while everyone is busy talking about HyunA, D.O walked towards Suho and approached him.

“Hyung, are you okay? It seems like you’re being quiet the whole time while everyone is having fun, is there something wrong” D.O asked Suho with a concern look.

“”Hmm, Yeah, I’m just a bit sleepy” Suho replied.

“Aissshh.. You’re lying Hyung.. I know you.. Come on what’s that thing that’s bothering you?” D.O asked.

Suho didn’t reply, instead he just smiled at his younger friend who is glaring at him.

Suddenly, the rest of EXO came.

“Hey.. What are you guys talking about? Mind to share it??” Xiumin said.

“Aisshh.. I know that Suho Hyung got a problem but he doesn’t want to talk about it” D.O explains.

“Whoa~ Hyung.. Remember.. WE ARE ONE! Come on let’s talk about it!” Chanyeol said.

Suho noticed that his friends are worrying about him, so instead of arguing with them, he gave up and end up being defeated. He sighed as he starts to tell about his past.

“I’ve got an Ex-Girlfriend before. Actually, she’s my first and only Girlfriend ever since. She means a lot to me. For me, she’s near the Perfect and Dream Girl of every guy. I love her so much even until now. I missed the way she take good care of me when I’m sick, the way she comforts me every time I’m sad, and not but not the least, I missed her sweet smiles that lightens up my whole world”

“Whoa~ I didn’t know about it huh? You’re a sweet lover Hyung! Hahahaha..” Baekhyun said which makes everyone laughed.

“Then what happened next?” Chanyeol asked excitedly.

“One day, her parents called me for an important matter. They told me to meet them, so I do what they say. I meet them in the Cafeteria beside their company. Yes, they are very rich family. They own the biggest corporation in our country. And suddenly, her mom told me that we need to separate our ways for a very confidential reason. They explained to me everything and I guess, yes, we needed to separate ways right now. Hr family loves me so much, they want me for their daughter but they can’t do anything about it”

“But Hyung what’s the reason?” Tao asked curiously.

“It’s very confidential that it will ruin everything especially my family. I made a promise that I’m not going to tell it to anybody else, and even to her” Suho added.

“So what did you do next?” Chen asked.

“The next day, there’s a huge party in their house. I asked her parents if I can be her date even for the last time, and they agreed with me. So what I did, we both attend the party. I cherished that last moment that we will share together. I dint waste any single second of that night. I danced with her in the middle of the crowd. Aissshhhh.. After.. The party.. (Sigh deeply, trying to hold back his tears) we walked towards her parents, and by this time, I say my last farewell. I saw her mom is already crying.. I know it really hurts, but I’ll have too, for our best. At first she thought I’m just kidding, but when she noticed that I’m already crying, she looked at me blankly and starts to cry. (Crying) I love her so much but I leave her. She means everything to me but I break her heart. I know I’m such a fool for what I did, but that’s for her best”

“Huhuhuhuh.. Hyung!!! I’m so sorry..... T_T” Tao said while crying as he hugs Suho, trying to comfort him.

Every one of them starts to cry. They are being carried away with their love story, except from Lu Han who looks like he remembered someone with the same story. He mentally slapped himself when Lay asked something.

“What was her name then?” Lay asked Suho who is fond of crying.

“Her name is HyunA” Suho replied.

Everyone stops when they heard the name “HyunA”.

“Isn’t she our new found friend HyunA?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t know” Suho shrugged while sobbing.

Lu Han on the other hand, was in shocked. He thought that she might be the Ex-Boyfriend that HyunA is talking about. He didn’t know what to say that time. He looks so dumbfounded who lost a million pesos.

The same thing with Kris, he was in shocked when he heard the name “HyunA”. He never thought that Suho had an Ex-Girlfriend before and he is not expecting that his Ex-Girlfriend is the girl that she loved right now which is HyunA, although he’s not yet sure.

.

.

.

After the class, HyunA invited Sun Mi to their house. She needs someone to lean on right now. Her past keeps on flashing back to her memories. So she decided to open it up to her friend to lessen the burden that she keeps for how many years. She wanted to open it up to her best friend Min Ji but yet she’s still in Canada. Ever since she left the Konkuk University, her best friend transfers to the Canada. So HyunA decided to tell it to her new friend but she promised to herself that she will tell it to her best friend once she’s back.

“Why are we going to your house?” Sun Mi asked HyunA.

“Girls stuffs?” HyunA replied.

They walked down the hallway and they saw Kai as well as the others coming to their direction. Kai is rushing towards them with a wide smile plastered on his face. But before he completely yanked Sun Mi, HyunA hid Sun Mi on her back as she blocked Kai’s way.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! I’m going to take her out for tonight! Mehrong!” HyunA said as she sticks out her tongue.

By this time, Kai was defeated while pouting his lips as he’s going to missed Sun Mi. Sun Mi chuckled on her friend’s actions. As well as the others who are watching the cute scenario.

As the two girls continue to walk, Lu Han stops them as he grab HyuNA’s wrist.

“Take Care!” Lu Han saud as he smiled at HyunA.

HyunA on the other hand, smiled back as she waved goodbye to them.

As soon as they are in front of the car, HyunA yelled at her friends and say Goodbye Guys! See you!!”

As they arrived in their house, Sun Mi’s eyes widened as she was surprised on how big their house is. They go upstairs all the way to HyunA’s room.”Whoa~” is the only thing that Sun Mi say.

“Whoa~ HyunA.. Your house is like a little palace!” Sun Mi said as she takes a seat on the couch in front of the huge wide table. HyunA chuckled at her friend’s reaction.

 

“Feel at home but don’t you dare to step on my bed okay?” HyunA said as she sits beside her friend.

 

“Sun Mi, the reason why I invited you here is that I needed someone to listen to me. I’ve been keeping this for so many years. Even my best friend didn’t know about this, but I can’t take this anymore. I’m telling you this right now because I trust you and I know that I should learn to open this up to my friend” HyunA said to Sun Mi as she holds her hands. Sun Mi, on the other side, was a bit shocked. She hugs her as she said “its okay HyunA, I’m here to listen. I’m so glad that you trust me”

Sun Mi breaks the hug and ruffles HyunA’s hair as she say “Go on, I will listen” and flashes a sweet smile.

HyunA began to tell everything about her past. She told her everything that happened before even the time that he left her. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she continues with her story. Suddenly, Sun Mi pulled her closer to her arms as she hugged her tightly. HyunA is crying really hard. She can’t take it anymore that she keeps on sobbing while fond of crying.

“It’s okay my dear, everything happens for a purpose. I know he have his own reason, and I guess i’s also hard for him what he did. Don’t worry HyunA, everything will be alright. You’ll have to let go of your past. Open your heart for a new beginning. I know you like Lu Han, but you’re afraid that you might break his heart because of your past. Past is past HyunA. You’ll have to learn how to move on. Forget what happened in your past. Don’t live in your past. Learn to forget the bitter memories in your life and start something new” Sun Mi advices as she flashed a warm smile.

“You’re right. I guess I should move on and forget that moment. I need to open my heart for a new beginning. Thank you so much for listening!” HyunA said as she once again hugs her friend.

“Oh HyunA, I’m so glad that you are my friend” Sun Mi added.

“Oh.. One more thing..” HyunA said.

“Hmm, what was that?” Sun Mi replied.

“Hmm, I am a trainee in SM Entertainment, and I am going to debut as SHINee Girl” HyunA said.

“Whoa~ JINJA?! (Really) so it means... you already know them even before? I mean... the EXO?” Sun Mi asked in surprised.

“Hehehe.. to be honest, they didn’t know about it, even me, I didn’t know that they are an artists in Sm Entertainment” HyunA replied.

“Oh Isee... Whaaa~ I’m so proud of you!! So it means you’re really good in singing and dancing huh?!”

“Ahehehe.. Not really.. Oops... anyways, would you mind telling me about you and Kai” HyunA said as a part of teasing Sun Mi.

“Aissshhhh..We’re just friend.. It’s just that.. Aisshhh... yeah I like him!!” Sun Mi burst out.

“Oh yeah~ that’s my girl!! Hahahaha... So tell me.. Did you already confessed to him? HyunA asked excitedly.

“Aisshhh.. ANIYA!! (No)” Sun Mi cutely defended herself.

“Aww.. you’re blushing Sun Mi! Hahaha.. So go on.. Tell me what happened to your date?!” HyunA asked.

“Hmmm, He confessed to me..” Sun Mi replied shyly as she nibbled her bottom lip.

“Whoa~ that’s nice!!! Ayyyiiiieee.... So... what are you planning to do? Are you going to give your sweet “YES”?” HyunA said.

“Hmm, I don’t know.. OMG!!!!” Sun Mi replied while panicking.

And Sun Mi told her everything that happened. This is the start of their meaningful friendship. They are both opening up and sharing secrets to each other. Well, that’s a nice idea, keep it up girls!!

 


 

(A/N): Oh yeah~ FRIEND’S CONFESSIONS!!!

Yay! What do you guys think about this one?

I hope you are catching up with the proper flow of my story huh?

Sorry for confusing you guys... T_T

Anyways,
WELCOME TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS^^

Enjoy reading^^

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

LOVE EXO <3

God Bless You All!!!



@jannicavilla here^^