Chapter 32

The Unknown Princess

 

 

SUHO’S POV

 

I waked up early this morning. I decided not to go to school and rushed all the way to Lu Han Hyung’s house. I’m so worried about HyunA since last night.

While I’m on my way, my phone beeps up and it is a message from Lu Han Hyung saying;

“Take care Hyung! She’s still unconscious, but the doctor says she’s fine”

I smiled when I read that she’s fine. But yet she’s still unconscious. Before I headed to their house, I passed by the near supermarket to buy some fruits for her.

As I arrived to their house, I buzzed the door and Mrs. Shin welcomed me as she told me to come in.

“Oh… Suho.. what brings you—ahh… yeah… They’re upstairs” Mrs. Lu said.

“Good Morning Auntie!” I greeted as I bow down.

“Hmm… where are you going Auntie?” I asked.

“Oh.. Were going to a business trip for almost 1 month, together with HyunA’s parents” She replied.

“Oh… so you’re one of their business partners huh? Hmm… Auntie… can I ask you a favor?”

“eeehhh… I know it Suho… Don’t worry, I won’t tell anything to them.. Hehehe..”

I let out a chuckle as she patted my shoulder. Suddenly Lu Han Hyung went down and flashed a warm smile.

“Good Morning Hyung!” I greeted as he greet me back. He turns to his mom as he says;

“Eeehh…  Mom.. remember your promise okay?”

“That I will not tell anything to her parents” Her Mom pledge as she raised her right hand.

I chuckled at how cute and close the two of them. Yes, it’s because Lu Han Hyung is the only son, like me, but yet.. my parents are ALWAYS on a business trip.

I waved goodbye as Mrs. Lu leave the house as well as Lu Han Hyung. He hugged his mom tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

“Hmm… Bye Mom! Take good care okay? I will miss you!” Lu Han Hyung bid his farewell in between the hugs. Her mom then breaks the hug as he cupped his face and say “Be a good boy okay? I’ll be back soon.. and take good care of yourself.. as well as your friends… especially…” she paused for a while as she elbowed Lu Han Hyung and softly mumbled “HyunA”. Lu Han Hyung rolled his eyes as his mom teases him.

Yeah~ I chuckled a bit with Mrs. Lu’s action but there’s something inside of me that I really can’t explain with the wat she cares for HyunA. Eeehhh… KIM JOON MYUN!!! Stop it!!

I mentally slapped myselfwhen Auntie tapped my shoulder and waved goodbye. I flashed a warm smile as I bow down to respect.

“Goodbye Auntie! Have a safe trip”

“Hehehe… Keep an eye on Lu Han okay? Hehehe… Goodbye boys! Take good care of your sweetie!” Auntie said jokingly as she winks and waved her last goodbye to us. We both chuckled as we go back inside their house.

“So Hyung… What is her condition right now?” I firmly asked.

“Aisshhh… She’s still unconscious. She’s not yet waking up but the doctor says she;s already fine. Nothing much to worry about her. But she told me not to9 leave her alone because she can’t move on her own because of her serious condition” Lu Han Hyung explains as he handed me a tray of breakfast and sit beside me. I flashed a warm smile as I take the tray full of breakfast.

“Thanks Hyung! Jalmukesumnida! (I will eat well)”

.

.

.

After a while..

“So.. arent you going to atgtend our class??” Lu Han Hyung asked.

“Hmm… Ani… I’ll be spending my day with you” I replied. He flashed a warm smile as he say “Wanna go upstairs?” I nodded as we both stood up and went upstairs all the way to his room.

Nut before I enter his room, I asked him first if I am allowed to enter because he’s very sensitive when it comes to this things.

“Eehh…. Hyung… are you sure? I can enter your room??” I asked shyly. He let out a small chuckle as he shook his head and say “Yes you can, but you cannot step on my bed”

My eyes widened as realization strikes me. “Yes you can, but you cannot step on my bed” whoa~ and why are we inside his room? Are’nt we supposed to enter the guest room? Don’t tell me… he let her to—

“And there she is, peacefully sleeping like a little Princess”

My eyes widened more as my jaw drops when I saw HyunA sleeping and lying onLu Han Hyung’s  bed. OH MY GOD?!!! Is this true?! He let her used his OWN BED?!!! Is this a reality? Or am I just dreaming?! This is the very first time that he let someone else to used his things, especially his own bed.

.

.

.

“YOU JUST PROVE ME HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR HER”

 

KRIS’ POV

 

“KRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!”

It’s break time!!! I dragged Chen and D.O out of the classroom as we all headed to the Cafeteria. As we arrived there, almost all of them are already on their correponding seats, but I noticed something… I mean… someone is missing… eeehhh… should I say… not just one… but three. Eeehh… All in all we are 14, including the 2 girls which is Sun Mi and Hyun—ahh… HyunA is not around.. but… where she is?

I mentally slapped myself as I walked over themn and take my seat. I look at the vacant seats and yes.. It’s HyunA’s seat, Suho Hyung.. and Lu Han Hyung… eehhh… wher they are?!

“eeehh… unicorn… I mean.. Lay.. where they are?” I asked Lay as I point at the vacant seats.

Lay just shrugged his shoulders as he continues to eat his own food.

“And Sun Mi… what about your bestfriend?” I asked Sun Mi as I raised my brow.

“Aiisshh.. I don’t know either.. she didn’t attend her class” Sun Mi replied as she take a deep breath.

“Mwooa?! Jinja??!!” We all said in unison which made Sun Mi to jump a little on her seat. Sun Mi aimply nodded as she takes a sip on her iced tea.

“Eeehhh… even Lu Han Hyung and Suho Hyung didn’t attend our classes” Lay added which makes our eyes to wide even more.

There was a moment of silent for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, my phone beeps signaling for a text message. As I look at it, it is a message from Suho Hyung. I read his message out loud as it says;

“Were so sorry if we didn’t show up today. There was an emergency that happened.. but please don’t be shock. I’m here at Lu Han Hyung’s house… because… something wrong was happened to HyunA last night and she’s staying here since last night. I’ll be waiting for you guys.. take care!”

We all gasped as we cupped our mouths. Whoa~ what happened to her?! Aigoo…

“Oh My!!! That’s why Suho is asking me last night if I’m with her!” Sun Mi added.

“Whoa~ what do you mean babe?” Kai asked.

“Yah! Sun Mi.. tell us what happened last night!” I said.

Sun Mi looked at all of us. She slightly nodded as she takes a deep breath.

“It’s around 10:30 pm and I’m almost asleep at that time. I heard my phone is ringing so I answer it. It’s Suho and he is asking me if I’m with HyunA. I wonder why he asked me that one, but no, she’s not wioth me. It’s almost late and she’s supposed to be at home by that time. I asked him why but he said nothing, he said he was just asking and by then he cut the line off before I could asked him anything else”

“Eeehh…. So it means.. OH-MY-GOD!!! What happened to noona?!!!” Sehun asked panicking.

“Aigoo.. NOONA!!! Yah!! Diuzhang.. can we visit he now? Please……” Tao pleaded as he shows some aegyo. Oh c’mon Tao.. not that puppy eyes please.. it’s my weakness.. Aisshhh.. I look at each of them as their eyes are fixed on me, looking suspiciously.

“Yah! Diuzhang….. are,t we going to visit her?” Xiumin Hyung asked.

And yes.. since all of them wants t go, I end up being defeated as I agree with them… Aisshhh… These guys… Aisshh,,

“Wait.. what about our classes?” I asked them while they are all rejoicing because I know they don’t want to attend their classes.

“Yah! Don’t mind it Kris.. just for this day” Sun Mi said as she winks at me. Kyaaa~ even a geek agreed for not attending classes…. FIRST TIME huh?!

“eeehh… no more thinking twice… C’mon…” Kai said as they all yanked me out of the Cafeteria and headed all the way to the Parking Lot.

While we are in the Parking Lot… all of us are arguing of which car we are going to use.

“Hey!!! Guys!! Stop it!! Aissshhh…” Sun Mi yelled which makes all of us to stop and look at her. She growled as she rolled her eyes and added “Why don’t you use your own cars and lets all meet at their house, and do you think we can all got inside with just one car? Aisshhh… Go on.. Let’s just meet ther”

“Arasso~” We all said in unison.

“Babe… aren’t you—“ Kai was cut-off by Sun Mi when she say b:I said to use your own cars….” We all chuckled as soon as she stepped inside her car and starts driving.

“Hahahaha,,,, c’monj guys!!” I said as we all got inside our corresponding cars.

And we all start the engines and drove all the way to Lu Han Hyung’s house.

As I’m on my way.. my phone rings and it’s a call from Lu Han Hyung.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Neh! Diuzhang.. are you guys coming now??”

“Hmm… actually.. yes… Aisshh.. we all skip our classes because we’re worried about her.. How is she? Is she—“

“Diuzhang.. calm down.. she’s fine now.. I’ll explain everything once you arrived arasso?”

“Aisshhh.. alright.. alright.. we’ll be ther.. see yah!”

“Neh! Take Care!”

“Neh! Thanks!’

I hung the phone as I tighten the grip on the steering wheel and start driving as fast as I can. I’m so worried about her. What happened to her?! Is she alright now?! Oh God!! Aisshhh… KRIS!!!!! CALM DOWN!!!

 

“I’m coming HyunA… just wait for me”

 

KAI’S POV

 

Aisshhh.. she didn’t share car with me.. Aisshh…. I let out a deep sigh as I start driving my car. Yah!!! SUN Mi… why are you doing this to me. You’re killing me with your rudeness!! Aisshh…

I mentally slapped myself as I remembered HyunA. Eeehhh? What happened to that cute girl? Aisshhh.. I’m sure Lu Han Hyung and Suho Hyung are freaking panicking right now.

DENG! DENG! DENG! Realization strikes me.

As I’m on my way, I suddenly remember that Sun Mi has not yet been to Lu Han Hyung’s house even before. Hahahaha… I know she will need me… Hahaha… *evil laugh*

Suddenly, my phone rings and I know it’s a call from Sun Mi. I answer my phone without looking at the screen because I know for sure that it’s her. *evil laugh*

“See.. I know you needed me babe.. Hahaha… so what’s up… where are you now? I’ll pick you up!”

“YAH!!! KAI!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! I’M NOT YOUR BELOVED GIRLFRIEND! THIS IS SUHO!!! AISHHH….”

Uh-oh.. Crap! Geez…. It’s Suho Hyung… Oh c’mon.. Kim Jong In.. Aisshh…

“H-hyung… S-sorry.. I-I thought you’re Sun Mi.. Aissshhh…” I answered stuttering.

“Aisshh.. Whatever!”

“Ehehehe” I let out an awkward laugh.. oh geez…

“Anyways.. Since you guys are coming and since YOUR GIRLFRIEND knows HyunA’s house.. can you please dropped by to their house and asked Mrs. Lee for HyunA’s clothing. Don’t worry.. I already told her that you’re coming”

“Oh I see…. Okay.. We’ll be there.. see you later!”

“Arasso.. Take care okay?”

“Neh! Thanks Hyung!”

“Okay.. Okay”

And then I hung up.

OH MY GOD!!! I really thought its her!! Aisshh…. Kim Jong In… What the heck are you doing?! Aisshh…

And by this time, I decided to call Sun Mi. Aisshh… I hope she will pick it up

.

.

And thank God she answers it!

 

*Pink- Sun Mi

*Blue- Kai

 

“Yes Babe?”

 

“Oh.. ehem… Hmm.. Babe.. where are you?”

 

“Hmm.. Babe… eehh”

 

“Hmm… Why?”

 

“Ehee… actually.. uh-oh… Hmm..”

 

“Hahaha… I know now… Hehehe.. Where are you? I’ll pick you up!

 

“Hmmm… I’m here at--”

 

“Ah! Okay okay! I saw you.. Don’t worry.. I’m coming! I love you!”

 

I cut the line as I saw her standing beside her car near the Seoul Bridge. Yeah~ A wide smile plastered upon my OH-SO-GOOD-LOOKING-FACE as I drove faster.

As I arrived there, I park my car on the other side and stepped out.

I gave her a peck on her lips and say “So how’s my sweetie?” She breaks the hug as she smiled at me.

“Hmm… I almost forgot that I didn’t know their house” She shyly said as she play with her fingers while looking down.

I smirk as I cupped her cheeks and look straight to her eyes.

“I know right. That’s why I’m always here by your side”

“Eeehhh.. Stop being so cheesy y Kai” She said while pinching my nose.

“Aisshhh.. Stop it1” I protested as I rubbed the sore spot on my nose.

“So.. shall we go now?” She asked.

“Eehh…. What about your car??” I asked while pointing at her car.

“Hehehe.. no need to worry… he’s almost here!” She said while smiling brightly looking at the other direction.

“Yay!! Hello Mr. Han! Thanks for coming!! Here’s the key1 Take care on your way!” She said to the ahjumma named what? Mr. Han? Oh whatever!

“Oh.. By the way.. Mr. Han… this is Kai.. My boyfriend.. And Kai… this is Mr. Han.. our family driver” She said as she introduced me as her BOYFRIEND! Wow~ that was nice huh?? Hahaha…

“Hello Mr. Kai.. It’s nice to meet you!” Mr. Han nodded as he greeted me. I flashed a warm smile as I nodded and say “It’s nice to meet you too Mr. Han”

“Okay.. Mr. Han.. we’ll go ahead.. I’ll see you later okay? Thank you!” Sun Mi said.

“Alright Ma’am.. Take care!”

As soon as Mr. Han left, Sun Mi turned to face me as she smiled brightly.

“And now that were left.. shall we go now? I wanted to see my bestfriend now!!” She said while showing some of her aegyo! Wow~ this is the first time that I saw her like that huh? Eeehhh… she’s so cute!!!

“Eeehhhh… stop that aegyo! Let’s go!!” I said as we both get inside my car.

While we are inside the car, I told her what Suho Hyung told me just a while ago. She agreed with me as she told me the directions all the way to HyunA’s house.

As soon as we arrived, my eyes suddenly widened as my jaw drops when I saw their house in front of me. Wow~ is this house or a palace?! Aigoo~


“YAH!!! KIM JONG IN!! WERE HERE!!”

I mentally slapped myself when Sun Mi yelled at me.

“Oh.. c’mon.. Kai on earth!” I bit my bottom lip as I simply nodded. I scratched the back of my neck as we stepped in front of the huge gate. Sun Mi pressed the door bell, and suddenly, a lady opens the gate for us.

“Hello Mrs. Lee! It’s nice to see you again! How are you?” Sun Mi greeted the lady named Mrs. Lee as she bows down. I also bow down as a part of greetings.

“Hello Ms. Park! It’s nice to see too.. I’m doing good, what about you?” Mrs. Lee said as she takes a look at me. I flashed a warm smile as I slightly nodded.

“Oh.. By the way.. this is Kim Jong In.. you can call him Kai for short.. He’s one of our friends.. My Boyfriend” Sun Mi introduces me again as her boyfriend. Wow~ What a nice feeling! Hahaha.. I’m so proud that she’s my GFirlfriend.

I mentally slapped myself again and againg when Sun Mi elbowed me from behind. Oh no! I’m always losing my mind everytime she’s telling that I’m her Boyfriend.

“Hmm.. I’m sorry.. yeah.. nice to meet you Mr. Lee” I greeted as I bow down again as a part of greetings, as well as for apology.

“It’s nice to meet you too Mr. Kai.. Please come in and feel at home” Mrs. Lee said as she gestured us to come inside.

As we get inside, I can’t help myself to admire the atmosphere of this wonderful palace… I mean.. BIG HOUSE! Wow~ wow~ wow~.. is the only word that’s coming from my mouth. I heard Sun Mi chuckled from behind, as well as Mrs. Lee. Eeehh.. I love their house huh?

“Hehehe… wait for me here.. I’ll just get her things upstairs” Mrs. Lee said as we both nodded in agreement.

While we are waiting for Mrs. Lee, I sat beside Sun Mi on the huge couch in the sala.

“eehhh.. Babe.. are you sure this is their house?” I asked in a low voice while my eyes are looking around. She just chuckled as she simply nodded.

“Whoa~ I can’t believe it.. she’s definitely came from a very rich family huh? Oh--” I paused for a while as I stood up and walked closer towards the big picture that was displayed on the wall. My eyes widened as I saw a beautiful picture of HyunA. “Whoa~ Sun Mi.. is this HyunA?!!” I asked while pointing at the huge picture of her.

 

 

“Yup! Definitely yes!!! Hmm… why?” She suspiciously asked while narrowing her eyes on me.

“Eehhh.. someone’s getting jealous huh?” I said while walking back to her place.

“And who told you that I’m jealous?”

“BANG! I’m not yet mentioning any names! Hahahaha…” I said as I pinched her nose.

“Kyaaa!!!” She’s taking away my hands as she rubbed her nose.

“Hahaha.. Babe…” I walked closer to her as I cupped her cheeks. “YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE.. PARK SUN MI”.

I tilt my head, ready to kiss her. Just when our face are just an inch away, Mrs. Lee suddenly came in as she cleared .

“ehem.. ehem.. ehem..”

I immediately look away as I scratched the back of my neck. Oh c’mon! Perfect timing huh?!!

“Oh… we’re so sorry Mrs. Lee..” Sun Mi apologized s she nodded multiple times.

"heheh... It's okay kids.. No need to apologize... By the way, here's all the things that she needed" Mrs. Lee said as she handed us the bags full of HyunA's things. 

"oh... Thanks Mrs. Lee... We'll promise to take good care of her!" Sun Mi said as she gave her a hug. 

"okay... Just be safe okay? I'll try to visit her some other times" Mrs. Lee said as she bid goodbye to the two of us. 

"Goodbye Mrs. Lee! Take care!!" 




As we both get inside the car, I start the engine as we headed all the way to Lu Han Hyung's house. 

 


 

(A/N): Yeah~ Another MiKai moment...

Yet... Kinda ruined? Hehehe...

Forgive me lovely readers.

So what can you say about this chapter?

Did you like it? Or not? Hehe... 

DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!! 

I want more comments please... Hehehe... 

I love EXO... I love you ALL! 

God Bless!! 



@jannicavilla here^^

 


 

P.S!!! 

--> if you have time, would you mind to check out my friends fanfics... 

 

Love And Crush. Is There Difference? - ExO_1024

 

 

Moving On -  Luhansperf

 

When Night And Day Become One [Complete] - iHeart-u

 

Blackout - mintluhan

 

And my another story ^^

 

Unexpected Love

 

-->hehe... THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hope you like their stories... :)