Chapter 38

The Unknown Princess

 


SUHO'S POV 

At last! All of us arrived safe and sound. This will be a memorable and exciting Christmas!! As soon as we all stepped out of the car, I heard a sound of a familiar voice while running around the place. 

"I missed you so much Jeju!!!!!" As usual, it's non-other than the crazy girl that I love... Choi HyunA. 

"But my Jeju Island didn't missed you! Mehrong!" I scoffed from behind as I stuck out my tongue. 

"WHATEVER!!!" HyunA frowned her face while cutely pouting her lips as she slowly walked away like a little kid. We all laughed at her cute expressions as we headed inside because it's getting cold. 

"Alright guys, I'll tour you around later. But for now, let's go to our corresponding rooms and settle all your stuffs" I instructed as they all agreed. 

Since we are 14 all in all, including the 2 girls, the 12 of us are sharing rooms--3 persons each room. 

Tao, Chen, and Xiumin Hyung are sharing in 1 room. Lay, Kai, D.O, and then the Derp Squad, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. And I am sharing room with Diuzhang and Lu Han Hyung. And since they are both girls, Sun Mi and HyunA are sharing in one room. Not to mention, but the girls room is one of HyunA's favorite room. 

"Whoa~~Hyung!! This room is nice huh?!!" Lu Han Hyung exclaimed as he plopped on his bed. Yes, we do have our own beds, because I know, this barbie doll, I mean Lu Han Hyung... Is very sensitive when it comes to "HIS" bed, the same ar HyunA. 

"And nice sceneries huh??" Diuzhang said while looking at the seaside. 

"Heheh... Thanks guys!" I replied as I settle my own stuffs. 

"Thanks for bringing us here Hyung! This will be a totak exciting and memorable Christmas for all of us!" Lu Han Hyung said while organizing his stuffs. 

"Neh! He's right! This will be a memorable Christmas! And this will be an exciting break before our comeback!" Diuzhang added as we agreed with him. 

"Heheh... Better start unpacking all your things. I'll see you later downstairs" I said while flashing a warm smile. 

"Arasso~" 




As I went downstairs, I saw HyunA and Sun Mi having a hard time carrying their bags. I immediately took all their bags as I carried it upstairs all the way to their room. 

"Thanks Joon!" HyunA said while flashing a warm smile. 

"You're welcome!" I replied while flashing a warm smile as I put down their bags. 

"Yah! What's with your stuffs huh? Isn't it too much for one week?" Sun Mi asked HyunA with a frowning face. 

"Hehehe... Start settling your things MiMi... I'll tour you later!" HyunA said as she winks at Sun Mi. I giggled at their actions as I say "Am I supposed to be the one to show you around this place huh?" 

"No need Joon! I can handle Sun Mi!" HyunA said as she winks at me. 

"Hahaha... Whatever! By the way, I'll go ahead and check the others. I'll see you around later girls! Bye!" 

"Arasso~" 

 

 

 



A smile suddenly crept upon my face when I heard HyunA's voice boomed from the door saying "Whaaaaaaa~ thank you ro much Joon!!! I definitely love this place so much!! Thank you!!!!" Well... I know her tastes! Hahaha.. 

"You're always welcome My Princess" I mumbled softly as I began to walk to the next room to check out the others. 



.

.

.

.
"Whoaaa~ Hyung!!! Thank you so much!!! I really love thir place so much!!" Tao whined as he began to clung on my arms. 

"Heheh.. You're always welcome Tao!" I replied as I flashed a warm smile. 

"This place is really nice Hyung!" Xiuming Hyung said while checking around. 

"Thanks for bringing us here Hyung!!" Chen added as he flashed a warm smile. I flashed a warm smile as I say "You're always welcome guys! Feel at home!" 

"Yes!" They all said in unison. 

"By the way, I'll see you guys later okay? Settle all your stuffs, I'll check the others... Okay?" I added.

"Arasso~" 



Next... The room of the derp squad... 

As soon as I step in, Sehun immediately clung on my arms as he whined like a lost kid. 

"Hyung!!!! Thank you so much!!!! This place is awesome~~~" I patted Sehun's head as I flashed a warm smile and softly mumbled "You're always welcome Sehun-ah~" 

"Whoaaa~ this place is awesome Hyung!! Thank you so much!!!" Chanyeol burst out while running around. 

"Yah!! Hyung!! Thanks for bringing us here!!" Baekhyun added while checking the place. Hahaha... This Derp Squad! Hahah.... 

"Feel at home guys!! You're always welcome! By the way, settle all your stuffs. I'll go ahead and check the others! I'll see you guys later okay?" I said while flashing a warm smile. 

"Okay..." They all said in sync. 




And lastly, Lay, Kai and D.O. 

"Hyung!! You're the best leader!! Thank you!!" Kai immediately clung his arms over my shoulders while grinning mischievously. Eeeh?? 

"Yah!! I thought I can never be a good leader huh??" I reprimands as I flicked his forehead. 

"Aww!!" Kai whined in pain as he rubbed the sore spot of his forehead. Hahah... 

"Hahaha.. That's what you called "Sweet Revenge"!!" I said as I winks at him causing both Lay and D.O to laugh. 

"Hahah.. Anyways... Hyung! Thanks for this place... It's awesome!" D.O said while patting my shoulders. 

"Yeah~ thanks Hyung!! This will be an exciting holidays for all of us!" Lay said while flashing his killer dimples. 

"You're always welcome bro's!! Anyways, I'll see you late downstairs okay? Settle all your stuffs and I'll go ahead okay?" I instructed as they all agreed. 





As I go downstairs, I saw HyunA standing alone at the Terrace--- one of the place where we used to hang-out BEFORE. 

"Hey!" I said making her to turn around. 

"Joon..." She flashed a warm smile as I stood beside her. 

"Hmm... What ard you doing here?" I asked without looking at her. 

"Hmm... Just looking around" She simply replied still eyes are locked at the sceneries outside. "What about you? I thought you will tour them around?" she added making me to looked at her. She turn her head to look at me as she flashed a sweet smile. Yah! Hyunnie!! I missed those sweet smiles! HyunA snapped me out when she pinched my right cheeks. Eeeh? Did I just daydream again?! 

"Yah! What are you thinking huh?!" HyunA raised a brow as she look at me suspiciously. 

"Nah!! It's nothing!" I replied as I quickly look away. 

"Hmm... Joon... Is there a problem?" HyunA worriedly asked as she gently tapped my shoulders. 

"eeeh? Do I look like a problematic person??" I look at her while flashing an awkward smile. 

"Yah! Joon... I've known you for so long... I know there's something that bothers you! C'mon... I'm here to listen" HyunA said as she held my hands. Eeeh? HyunA... 

"Hahahaha... What makes you think that somethings bothering me huh?" I smirked as I play with her hands. 

"Arrgggh... Whatever!!!" HyunA groaned bitterly as she rolled her eyes. 

"Hahaha... Mehrong!?" I stuck out my tongue as I warmly smiled at her. "Hmm... HyunA.. Still remember this place?" I asked while staring at the beautiful sceneries. 

"Neh~" She simply replied as I took a quick glance at her and found her sweetly smiling while staring at the sceneries. 

"I missed this moments together" I smiled at the thought as I look back at the same direction where her eyes are glued. Silence took over us while having a sightseeing. 

"Joon~" She silently called after a moment of silence, making me to look back at her. 

"Hmm..." 

"Do you still remember the time we used to play here? Hmm.. To be honest, I missed those times that we used to have" She paused as she look at me in the eyes. "Thanks for the memorhes Joon... I will treasure it forever... Here inside my heart" She added as she placed her right hand over her left chest whilst smiling sweetly. I smiled back as I caressed her left cheeks. 

"I missed you more Hyunnie..." I mumbled softly as I pulled her into an embrace. 

"Joo--" I cut her off ar I say "Hyunnie... Let's stay like this for a moment., please..." As I pulled her even closer, I feel the smiles that was crept upon her face. 

And we stayed like that for a moment. I was about to open my mouth to say something but my own mind stops me from doing that. Okay~ I admit it... But... I still love her. No matter how hard I try not to think and care for her, my heart keeps on looking and searching for the love that was gone. Joon~ why? Why now?! Now that she's moving on?! And now that she's opening up for someone else? Why?! Kim Joon Myun!! It's all your fault! And I hate myself for being so fool! This is the biggest mistake that I ever did. Letting go of someone that you truly love really hurts. 

She pulled away whilst smiling brightly at me. I smiled back as I gave her a sweet peck on her right cheeks. I know it surprised her, but I saw her cheeks suddenly blushed as I pressed my lips on her cheeks. Eeeh?? This girl.. 

"Thanks Hyunnie..." I said while flashing a sweet smile. 

"EHEM!!!" A fake cough from a very familiar voice popped out from behind making the two of us to turn around. I was surprised as my eyes wide open and my jaw drops a little when I saw Lu Han Hyung with his poker face. Uh-oh...

"Lu Han!" HyunA called while smiling. Lu Han Hyung walked closer to us with a small smile plastered across his face. Eeh?? Did he just saw me kissed HyunA? 

"What are you guys doing here?" Lu Han Hyung asked still eyes are locked on me. 

"Sightseeing~~" HyunA cooed. She then look at me and I guess, she noticed that something wrong is going on. 

"Hmm.. Excused me... I'll just check Sun Mi... I'll........ See you guys later" HyunA excused herself as she walked away, leaving the two of us standing there. 

As soon as HyunA left, I turn my gazed back to Lu Han Hyung who's eyes are narrowing on me. 

"Hyung~" I softly mumbled as I look at him apologetically. 

"Tell me..... Do you still love her??" Lu Han Hyung spoke through gritted teeth as he raised a brow. 

I gulped, a deep on, knowing that he saw me kissing the girl that he loved. Uh-oh... I'm in a big trouble. 

"Hyu--" 

"Just tell me the truth!!!" Lu Han Hyung raised his voice as he glared at me. 

I took a deep breath as I shut my eyes before answering his question. 

"Yes" I mumbled softly as I quickly look down. I know he's not expecting to hear that, but that's the truth. I still love her! I love her! And I will love her forever! 

"I thought its over?" Lu Han Hyung speak up with his voice cracked a little making me to glanced up at him. 

"Yes its over.. But... Hyung... I'm sorry.. I still love her... How hard I tried not to do so, but my heart is looking for her!" I replied as I look away when I felt the tears that are forming into my eyes. 

"You're making things so complicated guys!" 

Another familiar voice came in making the two of us to turn our backs, and yes... It's from Diuzhang Kris. Eeeh?? Another rival?! Geez... Why are you making this hard for me HyunA?! 

"Hyung~" I mumbled softly as he patted my shoulders while looking at Lu Han who's also looking back at him. Uh-oh... 

"Why don't we let HyunA to choose from US?? Right Hyung?" Kris Hyung referring to Lu Han Hyung as he emphasized the word "US" making Lu Han Hyung's eyes widened. 

"What do you mean Diuzhang?" Lu Han Hyung asked through gritted teeth. 

"See?! You didn't even notice my REAL FEELINGS for her. Because you only cares about YOURSELF!!!" Kris rant as he points his index finger to Lu Han Hyung's chest. Uh-oh... Stop it please... 

I noticed Lu Han Hyungs already clenching his fist because of the anger. So before it turns out into something wrong, I positioned myself in between them as I both stopped them. 

"Guys... Guys... Guys... Calm down... Please... We can work this out!" I said as I look at them apologetically. 

"Aissshh., okay~ sorry... I know you're still older than me. I'm sorry Hyung" Kris Hyung apologized to Lu Han Hyung. 

"Aisshh... I'm sorry too... I didn't kno---" Kris but him off when he say "You don't have to say sorry... It's not your fault Hyung. It's actually MY OWN FAULT". He emphasized the last part as he look at the two of us. 

"Eehh?? No ones fault is this. This is all happened for a purpose. We didn't know what will be the next thing to happen. But at least, we should do something to make things happen based on what we want... So... You guys.. Better do your best before I take her back!! Hahahaha!!" I said as I winked at them while flashing a warm smile. 

"Hahaha.. You're right... But no! I won't give up on her!" Kris Hyung snickered as he smirks. 

"May the best man wins.. And I know it's me!!" Lu Han Hyung proudly said, making the two of us to laughed at him. 

"Hahaha.. But guys... No matter what happen... We can still be friends right?? We're actually BROTHERS who's happened to fall for the same girl. But no matter what decision she have, let's accept it with an open heart okay? Be happy guys!" I flashed a warm smile as I reached out for their hands. 

"Yeah~ We are... ONE!!" We all said in unison. 

"eehh? By the way... Hyung... How will you tell it to her that you still have feelings for her? OUCH!!" Lu Han Hyung asked whijst pretending that it breaks his heart as he placed his right hand over his left chest with a weak face. (LOL) 

"Hahaha... Watch out guys! I will definitely break your hearts!" I proudly say as I winked at them. 

"Aissh... WHATEVER!!" Kris grunted as he rolled his eyes, making all of us to end up laughing. 

"Thanks Guys!!" I softly mumbled while smiling at them. 

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice coming to our way while singing. 

"I wish you were here~~ I wish you were here~~" 

Hahah... It's non-other that the girl that our hearts are looking for. And yes, she's with the rest of our members together with her bestfriend Sun Mi. Eeeh? She's really in a good-mood huh? 

I smiled at the thought as I took a glance at Kris and Lu Han Hyung and found them staring at her while smiling like an idiot. Hahaha.. This boys!! 

"YAH! Joon!! Pali-Pali!! Let's all walk around!!" HyunA yelled while holding Sun Mi's hands. 

"Coming" I simply replied as I dragged the two idiots beside me. Hahaha... This will be the BEST CHRISTMAS for all of us. 

I thank God for giving me friends... Or should I say... FAMILY like them. I'm so thankful that they became a part of my life. Thank you so much guys! Let's enjoy this season of LOVE with a sweet smile plastered upon our faces. Merry Christmas. 

 

 


 



(A/N): Eeeh?? Where's the HyunHo shippers out there?? 

Hohoho... It's not yet over!! 

It's not really the end! Hahahaha.. 

Watch out for the next happenings!! 

And yes!! Now that they are all aware, who will end up with HyunA?? 

Is it Suho... Who's still in love with her although he already end it up? 

Kris... Who's secretly loving her from the start? 

Or is it Lu Han... Who already confessed in front of her with all his heart? 

Eeeh?? 

FEEDBACKS PLEASE!!!! 

SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE!! 


I love you all... God bless!! 


@jannicavilla here^^ 

P.S: 

Check out this awesome stories... 

 

Into My Angel's World

 by HaeLuh

 

Similarities turned-out to be Differences

 by leny_kpop

 

I'll be a Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”

by ExO_1024

And also... My other story... 

 

Unexpected Love

 
Thank you all!!