Chapter 17

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR’S POV

*AT SM BUILDING*

Every artist in SM Entertainment, are gathered for a very special announcement. It’s 10 o’clock in the morning and they are all inside the Conference Room. Suddenly, President Soo Man enters together with a new manager-noona. They all stand up as they greeted them.

“Annyeong Haseyo President-ssi!” they all greeted in unison.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! Alright, since all of you are already here, let’s start the announcement!” President Soo Man says.

 

“This is Ms, Park Hyo Mi. She is a new manager in our company”

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! Park Hyo Mi imnida!” Ms. Park introduced herself while flashing a bright smile.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo Manager-ssi! Eoseoseyo! (Welcome!)” They all greeted in unison as they nodded.

 

“Okay, I know all of you are having a big question mark in your head, well this new manager of us will be the manager of our new solo artist” President Soo Man says.

 

“Oh yeah!! She’s going to debut right now??!” They all said in unison, except from EXO who doesn’t have any idea on the happenings.

 

President Soo Man noticed that the EXO are a bit confused. He cleared his throat to get the attention of other artists who are celebrating.

“Ehem, ehem.. Guys.. Relax!! I’m not yet done!! Didn’t you notice that our new Rookie group are being curious?” President Soo Man says.

 

They all looked at the EXO members who gave them a curious looks. They all laughed with their reactions, Chanyeol with his derp face as well as Baekhyun and Kai. D.O with his O_O face, Kris still with his expressionless look, Lu Han and Sehun with their childish face, Tao with his Panda eyes, Xiumin with his Baozi cheeks, Suho with his Grandpa looks, while Chen and Lay still staying cool.

Suddenly, Jonghyun stands up as he tapped the shoulders of EXO members. “Hehehe.. Don’t worry guys! You eill meet her soon! And I promised, you’ll gonna like her” he says as he chuckled. The other members also chuckled when they heard what Jonghyun said. EXO members just smiled t them pretending they get what they say.

 

“Alright guys, so Mr. Park will be a part of our company from now on okay? So please be nice to her. And regarding the new solo artist, don’t worry guys you will meet her next time okay? So that’s all for today! Thank you and have a nice day!” President Soo Man says as he left the room together with Ms Park.

 

“Annyeong!” They all said in unison as they waved goodbye to President Soo Man and Ms. Park

.

“Aigoo!! I really missed her so much! I wonder how does she look right now!!” Tiffany says while giggling.

 

“Yeah~” they all said in unison.

 

“Heheh.. EXO!! Don’t worry you will know what we are talking about when you meet her!” EunHyuk said.

 

“Alright guys! Practice time!! Start to warm-up and rehears!” BoA said.

 

“Neh!” they all said in unison.

 

As they are heading to the Practice Room, EXO are having a little conversation while walking

.

“Hyung, do you have any idea who she is and how does she looks?” Sehun asked Lu Han innocently.

 

“Sehun-ah, you know what’s my answer to your question right?” Lu Han replied to his dongsaeng while flashing an eye smile.

 

Sehun sighed as he shook his head, still wondering about that girl. As soon as they reached the practice room, everyone starts their rehearsals, and it seems like all of them are very happy. Maybe they are all excited to see that artist to be. On the other hand, EXO members are looks so dumbfounded, still curious about the new artist to debut.

 


 

(A/N): Alright! I guess you already have an idea who is the new artist to be debut right?

Well, let’s find out on the next chapters of my story!

Any comments or suggestions..

 Let me hear them by dropping you comments and reactions!

THANK YOU ALL GUYS!!

 

AND WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

Hope you like my story and please leave a comment^^

 

Ooopz... Plagiarizing is still not tolerated though.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

SHARE EXO WITH YOU!!

GOD BLESS!

 

@jannicavilla here^^