Chapter 5

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

Just when I’m about to reach my class room, there was a group of 5 girls who’s blocking my way. I told them “Excuse me I need to go to my class”. But one girl pulled out my hair that made me yell at her because of the pain. She pushed me down to the floor that made me lean as my whole body feels the pain.

I don’t know what’s going on. I tried to stand up but just when I’m about to stand on my feet, I feel something that hit on my back and my legs that made me land again on the floor. And as I fell on the ground, there’s someone who kicked my legs and I groaned in pain. I know that my back is really aching and I don’t have enough strength on myself to stand up. And as they noticed that I can’t take it anymore, they left me alone and one girl whispered something on my ears and she says “STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPA, OR ELSE YOU’RE GONNA REGRET IT” I suddenly noticed that, that girl is the girl that accidentally bumped onto me.

As they left me, I stand up with my weak legs and I used to cry and decided to skip the next class. I don’t know where to go, I just want to be alone and look for a place where I can cry.

I stopped when I reached a familiar place, and I noticed that I am in the School Garden. It’s just a few minutes when I leaved this place and now I’m back again and again. I look around to see if there’s anyone else in the garden, and when I didn’t see anyone else, I grab this opportunity to cry and I look at the part of my legs that was hurt. I can feel my back is aching so as I look at my legs, I start to sniffs and cry again.

This is the first time that someone did this to me. Even my mom or dad is not hurting me. So who are they to hurt me like this, I’m not doing anything bad to them, except to that tragedy that happened in the cafeteria just a while ago.

And as I hiccup, I heard someone speaks and says. “What happened to you? Why are you crying?”

I look up as I saw a very familiar look. The one who’s asking me is that 12 year old guy that I bumped with this early morning. “Uhmm.. i..i..t̕s ju..st nothing” I lied although I know that he saw me crying.. “What are you doing here?” I asked him as he lean down so that he can look straight at me.

“I must be the one to ask you that. What are you doing here?” He asked me as he smirk and examined my legs.

I yell as I feel that he is touching the part of my legs that was hurt. “OUCH!!”

“Oh.. I’m sorry.. uhmm… can I see that?” He asked me as he gently touches my legs.

I refused to show him but he told me “trust me, I will help you” he smiles at me as he leaned down and look at the part that was hurt. His eyes widened as he saw the big bruise in my legs.

“Who did that to you?! Just tell me” he asked me again in a concerned look.

I didn’t say any word instead I just looked down and bit my bottom lip. I know that my eyes are teary right now, and I’m trying to hold it but it’s too late that my tears fell on my cheeks. He noticed that my tears fell so he wiped my tears using his thumb. I looked at him and he smiles at me as he says “Don’t worry, everything will be okay, come on let me bring you to the Clinic”.

My eyes widen as he carry me in a bridal style all the way to the Clinic. I told him that I can walk on my own but he didn’t listen to me. Instead he pretended like he didn’t hear me saying anything.

As we reached the Clinic, he laid me right down the bed as the doctor asked me what happened.

“It’s just that…. I bumped into something” I bluntly lied although she knows what really happened.

She applies something into the part of my legs that was hurt. She told me to take a rest for a while. As I lay down on the bed, I suddenly yell out loud because of the pain that I feel on my back. “OOOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

She take a look at my back but she didn’t see anything, so what she did is she then applies again something on my back to loosen up the pain that I feel.

 

LU HAN’S POV

I took the Garden to have some rest and to escape again from those fan girls. I want to relax by this time. I lay down the grass to get some rest but as I was about to close my eyes, I heard someone’s crying. I stood up and look for the direction where I heard that sound, and as I look towards that direction, I saw a little girl crying while rubbing her legs.

I decided to move towards her place and as I go nearer I noticed that she is the cute girl that i used to bump into this early morning.

I asked her “What happened to you? Why are you crying?” although It’s obvious that she has been bullied by the girls. She lied to me and told me that it’s just nothing but I leaned down to look at her and as I touched her legs, she yelled out loud and I know that it really hurts.

I asked her who did that, but she didn’t answers me. So I decided to help her and I carry her in a bridal style towards the clinic. I know that she’s telling me that she can walk but I insist to carry her and just pretend that I didn’t hear anything.

As we reached the Clinic, the doctor looked at me and asked her what happened. And as she asked her, I decided to wait for her outside the clinic.

I heard she yelled out loudly when she laid down so I take a look at the door of the clinic to check out what’s going on and I saw that she also hurt her back.

As the Doctor finished, she went out and called me and she told me to send him back home to take a rest and she will be the one to explain everything to our professors.

YOUR POV

As she applies it on my back, I didn’t notice that Lu Han is already waiting for me outside the Clinic. And as she finishes, she called Lu Han and told him to send me back home and she will be the one to explain everything to the professors.

As we leave the Clinic, I bow down and say thanks to the Doctor and she smiles at me and told me to take a rest and take good care of myself. She waved me a goodbye as we leave the Clinic.

While we are walking towards the parking lot, I stopped and bring out my phone to call Mr. Park. But before I dialed his number, he carried me again in a bridal style and placed me inside his car.

“Yah!!! What are you doing?!!” I asked him with a frowning look.

“Sending you home, isn’t it obvious?!” He answers back.

“Aissh… That’s not what I mean.. What I mean is that, why are you sending me home? You should be attending your next class!” I say in a monotone.

“Aissssh…. Didn't you hear what the Doctor said? She told me to send you home. I’m just doing what she says.” He insisted.

I just took a deep sigh as he starts the engine of his car.

“So where do you lived?” he asked me while looking in my eyes.

I told him the direction and he drives all the way safe and sound.  While we are on the way, he finally introduced himself!

He cleared his throat and starts to introduce himself. “By the way, I am Lu Han from the Arts Club” he says as he smiles and takes a gazed on my face.

I smiled back and introduced myself as well. “I am Choi HyunA from the Business Club”.

“Oh.. so you are the transferee student from Konkuk University” he says as he smirk.

I gave him a HOW-DID-YOU-KNOW look. And he just smiles at me as I bit my bottom lip.

“So can you tell me now who did that to you and why did she do that to you?” He asked me again liked he’s going to make revenge.

But by this time, I told him now what really happened. He stops the car as I say what that girl told me before to stay away from his Oppa or else I will regret it. My back hits at the car seat with that sudden force and I yell once again. “OOOOUCCCCH!! Would you please be careful!!!” I told him in an annoying way.