Chapter 1

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

It’s a very sunny and wonderful day when I wake up in this morning. I’m very excited with a bit of nervousness in me because this day will be my first day in Seoul University. I walked all the way to the bathroom to refresh myself. After 30 minutes of taking a bath, I wear my school uniform and apply some make ups. Since this is my first day, I need to look presentable and give them a nice impression. Since I’m satisfied with my looks, I went to the kitchen and I saw my mom and dad, as well as my older brother HyunWoo waiting for me to take the breakfast that Mrs. Park has prepared.

As I walk through the kitchen, I greeted them with my angelic eye smile that made them smile too. “Good morning Eomma!” I give her a hug and kissed her cheeks. 

“You are Beautiful than this morning my little princess” my mom says as she hug me and kissed me too. I give her a warm smile.

I greeted my dad as I hug him and kissed him on his cheeks. “Good morning Appa!” He hug me too as he kissed my cheeks as he greeted me too a Good morning.

“Good morning Oppa!” I whined to my older brother as I hug him while I greet him. He hugs me too as he greeted me back.

Before I sat down to take my breakfast, I greeted Mrs. Park a Good morning as I nodded and she nodded back to greet me too.

While we are taking our breakfast, I took a slice of bread and get some bacons and eggs. I also take a bottle of milk. I saw my mom smiles at me while I’m taking a slice of my sweet bacon. I asked her why but she just smiles at me the whole time around. And as I take the last bite of my bread, I stood up and take the last drop of my favorite milk and I say goodbye to them.

“Id better go now mom, since this is my first day, I need to give them a nice impression!” I smile as I kissed each of them and wave goodbye to them. As I open the door, my mom yelled at me and says “My princess, good luck to your first day! And ask Mr. Park to sent you to school okay?” I replied and say “yes mom! Thank you! Bye!”

I do as my mom said and I told Mr. Park to send me to school. We drive all the way to school. And Thank God, we arrived safe and sound. As I get off the car, I say thanks to Mr. Park and I told him to take care as he goes back to our house. I wave goodbye to him as I took the huge door of the school.

As I enter the school, I was so shocked of how big is this school. My mouth opens a gap without noticing it. I passed by different rooms and I look for the Presidents office. Because of how big this school, I can’t even find where the office of the President is. I wanted to ask other students but it seems like I’m the only person walking in the corridor of this school. As I’m looking around, I suddenly bumped into someone that made me fell on the ground, as well as that person.

“OUCH!!” I shout out as the pain strikes on my . I stood up and apologized to the person where I bumped in. “I’m so sorry” I bend down and take a bow as a part of my apology. I lend my hand to help him stand up but he refuse to take it. He take away my hand and he stand on his own. As he stood up, my mouth suddenly opens a gap on what I saw. He is a very handsome and charming boy. He looks like a 12 year old guy. He’s like a little angel sent from heaven. I thought myself how come there is a middle student in this campus? Again I insisted to apologize to him but he just walk away without even saying a single word. What was wrong with this guy?! But before he completely fades away on my sight, I yell at him and asked him “hey! Before you leave can you please tell me where can I find the presidents office?” And thank God he answers my question but he’s not turning his back instead he just continue to walk away as he says “go downstairs and you will find a room to your right with a sign board Presidents office”. I say thanks to him as he just only waves his hands in the air not that high for me not to see it as a sign of okay.

I follow what he says and I finally found the Presidents office. Thank God it’s still early. As I walked through the door, I feel my hearts beating fast. And as I enter her room, she greeted me with a warm smile just an assurance that she will not frightened me.

“Good morning Ms. Choi! Please take a seat.” She says while smiling at me. I nodded to her as I sat down the chair right in front of her huge and wide table.

“Good morning Ma’am!” I greeted her with my angelic eye smile.

“So you are taking up a Business course? Hmm… I bet you didn’t know yet your room since this is your first day, so come on follow me and I will show you your room”. She says while flashing a sweet smile and we walk through the different rooms.

 

LU HAN'S POV

I was walking this early morning in the school hoping that no one else is in the class room by this time. I want to escape for a while from those girls who keep on tugging around me. As I walked the corridor, I bumped into someone and I fell on the ground. She yells out when she fell. As she stands up, she lend her hand to help me stand but refused to take it because she might be one of those fan girls. She apologized to me but I only walk away like nothings happened. I know it’s not a good thing to do, but I want to escape thinking that she might be a fan girl. But I admit it, she’s very beautiful and charming. She looks like a little princess.

And as I walk away, I heard her ask me “hey! Before you leave can you please tell me where can I find the presidents office?”This time I realized that she’s new in this school. So I answered her and gave her the directions. Once I finished my words, I heard her voice again saying Thank you! I smile a little and I just wave my hand in the air as a sign of its okay, but I bet it looks like she didn’t noticed it.

I walked and I reached our class room, and Thank God, no one else is there. So I decided to take a quick nap. I noticed that I smile every time I remember that girl who bumped unto me just a while ago. I lean my head on the desk of my chair and I sleep for a while.

After 30 minutes of sleeping, I suddenly wake up as I heard a familiar voice coming near my seat. As I open my eyes, I saw this annoying-so-closed girl to our group standing there right in front of my desk. And this girl is none other than Lee EunJae, the one who keeps on tugging around me.

“yah.. Lu Han oppa.. ireona~ (wake up)” she says with a soft and cute but annoying way for me.

“What do you need?” I asked without looking at her.

“Aisssh… why are you here? You should be hanging with us right?!” She says while pouting her lips.

I didn’t answer her question and just took out my notes to study our lessons.  And as I glanced at my notes, I noticed that she’s staring at me the whole time. I asked her why but she didn’t answer back. I feel so uncomfortable every time I’m with her. I feel so irritated to her but I can’t do anything about it. So I just ignored what she’s doing and proceed to my works.

As I turn to the next page, she asked me again with her irritating voice.

“hmmm… Lu Han oppa…. Aren’t you bored? It seems like you’re always sleeping” she asked me and I just simply replied NO!

Thank God the bell Rings. She’s now back to her seat.

 


 

[A/N]: Yeah~ First Chapter here!!!

I hope you like it! I'm sorry itf it's more detailed way.

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!