Let It Out

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oddly, the meeting with YG went unexpectedly well. And because it went well, it bothered her, especially after their handshake. It felt like there was an underlying condition that he didn’t say but expected her to picked up based on their conversation. But, what else can make it worse than they’ve encountered already? She told herself to push it to the back of her mind for now, hoping it’ll remain there forever.

She stood outside of Teddy’s studio and could hear her boyfriend laughing with the guys. She sighed and stepped aside so they wouldn’t spot her. She pondered whether she should tell him or not. Was it too soon to jump the ship and say YG was on their side? The man is known make empty promises. She feared her worrisome would come true if she mums the words.

Then again, he deserve to know the truth. She wasn’t not in the relationship alone. She already went behind his back to speak with his boss. Leaving him out until the storm passes doesn’t seem right. She let out a heavy sigh and mentally prepared herself. She don’t think she could wait until she’s home to tell him.

She stepped in front of the door and immediately, she could see some silhouettes moving about to see who was at the door. She got onto her toes and waved at everyone before she poked her head through the small door gap, hand gripping tightly on the doorknob nervously.

“Eunji, how’s it go?” Teddy quickly asked and that garnered everyone’s attention.

“I’ll tell you about it in a bit.” She smiled and faced Jiyong, who was happy to see her but confused by what Teddy meant. “Jiyong, can I speak with you for a moment? Privately, please?”

Jiyong stepped outside and shut the door behind him. He followed her to the side of the hall where it’s away from people’s eyes and ears. He stood in front of her, wondering what she was doing there. He was sure she said she wouldn’t take another step in YG again because of what happened. Also, she rarely ever look for him at work.

“Is everything alright?” He softly asked, worried in his voice. “I’m surprised you’re here.”

She let out a sigh and gave him a nod. “I’m alright. And, no, I’m not here because I miss you. I’m here for business.”

He chuckled, “couldn’t let me have it huh?” He folded his arms against his chest, “business you say. YG wants you back? I mean he he debuting a girl group this time.”

“No, and even if he did, I would turn it down. I think I’m just too traumatized now.” She cleared , hands fidgeting before she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter