Sooner or Later

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Y-You're her grandson?” Eunji stammered as she pointed at the boy, who's smiling innocently at her. She shook her head at Yerim. “Now, I know why you guys mentioned that your grandson couldn't date.”

Yerim laughed as she nodded, “And I suppose you kids know each other?”

D.A nodded at his grandmother. He tapped his hand that was hanging off her shoulder. He leaned closer to her and whispered into her ear, hoping no one could hear what he was about to say. “Halmoni, she's our choreographer.”

Eunji stood in her spot as she watched the grandmother and grandson chatting secretly to themselves. She admired their love for each other. That family love that she secretly yearned for. She never knew who her grandparents were. She closed the gap between them since she was standing about five feet away from them.

“Well, my job's completed. Dahyun, remember not to take too long. You still have a job to complete with your haraboji.” Eunji giggled as she watched Yerim pointing at D.A with a stern look. D.A nodded at his grandmother before she departs for them.

D.A turned around and smiled at Eunji. He waved to her, “Such a coincident, don't you agree?”

Eunji rolled her eyes as she flashed a smile to him. Although she was still slightly awkward to the CYCUE members, she was sure not to make it so obvious. D.A closed the gap between them even more. He chuckled, “Let's have a walk alongside the river.”

“Sure.”

-

Hanna came to a halt as she bent over. A hand resting on her knee as her other hand held onto her stomach. She was extremely tired as she had ran from her car, which was parked in the parking lot. She reached for her phone as she straightened up. She dialed a number then glanced around. Eyes were on her since she was breathing so hard, which garnered everyone's attention.

“Yah. Rin, where was the stall located? I forgot!” She raised her voice over the phone once she heard Chaerin yawning over the phone. She ignored the eyes that were on her and began walking as she waited for Chaerin to answer her. After a few more steps down the river, she heard Chaerin clearing . She listened carefully.

“Oh. Really? Alright. I think it's only a few blocks down. I'll text you to keep you posted.” She uttered quickly before hanging up.

-

“How long have you known my grandparents. I swear you had mentioned that you lived in America.” Dahyun questioned. As much as he liked being quiet while walking down the riverside, he couldn't stand the silence between them. It was getting awkward for him to handle.

Eunji smiled. She swung her arms at her sides as she spoke up, “I'm glad you paid attention during break time. You see, I did lived in America but I spent most of my summers and last year of high school here.” She pointed to the ground as she tilted her head over to him to get a better look at him.

“Yet, you're not adjusted to the whole bowing deal, eh?” He raised an eyebrow.

Eunji laughed, indicating that she wasn't going to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter