Love Is Still In The Air

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Inside the studio, music could be heard blasting on and off within less than five minutes. Voices could also be heard in between the quietness. However, most of the time, the main voice that was heard belonged to the producer and song writer, G-Dragon. He has been busy all morning trying to direct how he felt needed to be changed, whether it’d be the lyrics or the songs. Inside the room, he was with Teddy and two other producers that were there to check the progress to the Big Bang’s upcoming mini album.

“This song doesn’t match Big Bang’s style.” Jiyong said as he pressed the play button on the screen. The song he was referring began playing in the background. He looked back at the three men sitting and standing around. “This is meant for Youngbae.”

Teddy bobbed his head to the beat as he listened to the demo written lyrics. He tapped his fingers against the back of his clasped hands. He glanced over to the other producers, who were also bobbing their heads as they thought about Jiyong’s words. “It’s not his style of music but I think he will pull it off better than Big Bang.”

“You think so?” One of the producers, John, asked. “Maybe we should call him in for his opinion.”

“I agree. We need him to be confident and positive about this song. If he’s not confident, there’s no way he could pull it off.” The other producer, Wonhee, stated his opinion as he glanced at the other three people in the room. “As for the other song…”

Jiyong let out a sigh as he took in their opinions. “I’ll give him a call. He can just try it out with the recording. If he doesn’t like it, we’ll just put this song on hold until the time is right.”

Wonhee walked over to the dashboard as Jiyong got up from the seat there. He sat in that seat and scooted himself closer to the dashboard. His hands began typing on the keyboards laid out in front of him. “While he calls Youngbae, we need to talk about Seungri’s mini album.”

Jiyong walked over to the couch in the back of the room. He comfortably sat there while the other producers were at work. He pulled his phone out from his pocket and unlocked it. Unread messages and a few missed calls were notified on his screen. He hummed as his thumb quickly pressed on the missed calls to see if any were from anyone important.

“Eunji…” He whispered when he saw about five missed calls from the girl. He glanced up at the three men in the room. He cleared his throat, “I’m going to step out for a bit.”

“Be back soon.” The men called out randomly without looking back at Jiyong.

Jiyong stepped out of the room and walked a couple of steps away from the door. He leaned against the wall as he pressed the call again button beside Eunji’s name. He brought the phone up to his ear and began listening to the dialing tone. Seconds later, the tone came to a stop, which meant Eunji had answered the phone.

“Hey.” He began. “I had my phone on mute earlier. You called me a couple of times. Is everything alright?”

“Uh, hi.” He heard her paused for a brief second, which made him felt really uneasy. “I was at the company earlier to look for you. I had your stuff with me and wanted to return them to you.”

He rolled his eyes as he turned to his side, letting his shoulder rest against the wall. “I told you, you don’t have to return them. When I gave them to you, there was not a moment that I expected to have them return. You’re the owner to all those stuff.”

Eunji sighed into the phone. “And, I said I have to. Anyway, I gave the box to Chaerin when I saw her as I was leaving the building. I didn’t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter