Alone Time

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Eunji?”

Her co-owner called out once she spotted her good friend entering without a bright smile that she usually has on. She thought it was an odd thing to see from Eunji. She grew worried. She excused the mother and daughter that she was assisting to approach her friend. She placed a hand on Eunji's shoulder, “Are you okay?” She could feel Eunji's body trembling underneath her touch. She spun her friend around, placing both hands on each of her shoulder. She looked straightly into Eunji's eyes, “Eunji, what's going on? Why are you crying?”

Eunji didn't bothered to answer, heck, she wasn't even listening. Nothing was going through her. She just blinked mindlessly, not bothering on whether her friend was worried about her or not. She shook her head before shrugging her friend's hands off of her. She sighed heavily then walked through her friend's protest. She headed to the back of the shop. Her friend didn't gave up. She followed Eunji until she spotted Eunji entering the office, slamming the door right behind her, ignoring her friend's constants calls. “I'm not going to stop until I know you're somewhat okay!”

Inside, Eunji had her eyes shut as she leaned her bottom against the edge of the desk. Tears were flowing nonstop. She wanted to stop crying but it was useless. The feelings she was feeling weren't just going to go away. Anger. Frustration. Confusion. It was all happening at once. She bit onto her lower lip as she whimpered, holding in those cries that she wanted to released but forced herself not to. She didn't want to seem weak before her friend.

But what could she really do? It wasn't something she could handle easily. She never knew Jiyong would hide such thing from her. She thought they've been honest with each other all these years but she was wrong. He hasn't been truthful after these past two years. She shook her head once again, shoving through crazy thoughts away. She didn't want to imagine about what could have happened between them. She peeled herself away from the desk and faced it. She got onto her knees and began releasing to itself. She wrapped her arms around her head as she laid her head against the desk surface. Silently, she cried between her arms. She cried her heart out.

“Eunji-ah.”

She lifted her head up a tad bit, eyes revealing from her wrapped arms, “J-J-Just leave me alone for awhile, Hanna.”

Hanna sighed behind the door. She gave up on pounding her fists against the door. She knew it wasn't going to get Eunji to open the door but it was worth a try. She turned around and walked back to the front of the shop. It was rare to see Eunji so pissed. She was worried sick about what had caused Eunji to cry and so upset. She haven't seen Eunji in that state. She shook her head and went back to the customers that she was assisting. Although she was helping them again, her mind weren't fully with them. Her mind weren't feeling so eased knowing for a fact that her friend is hurt in some way and is in the office alone. She didn't liked that idea.

She quickly helped the last two customers checked out a miniature then sees them out the door. She waved to the customers then went back into the shop. She shut the door and flipped the closed signed over. She jogged her way to the back, jumping over some boxes that were in the way. She was dying to check up on her friend. She approached the office and found the door opened. She was surprised that Eunji only needed a couple of minutes to release whatever it was that she needed to release. She stepped inside. Eunji was nowhere near in sight. Hanna panicked as she stepped back out of the office. She went around the back and began searching for a sign of Eunji.

Nothing.

“Where the hell are you?”

Hanna gave up once she saw the back door opened with its breeze welcoming her. She walked over to the door as she fished for her phone from her back pocket. She decided to call one person, who might knows about her whereabouts. She stepped out of the shop and looked around. There were a couple of people walking around, just minding their own business.

“Hey, Chaerin...” She paused and placed a hand on her hip. Her eyes still wandering around for the sight of Eunji. “I think you should call Eunji or something. Something's odd about
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter