Lovebirds

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where are you going?"   Jiyong questioned as he raised an eyebrow at the girl that just stepped out of her room. She was nicely dressed in her pink dress that was up to her knees. Her hair were tied up neatly into a ponytail with her bangs falling down to her sides, bringing the natural beauty in her. He never saw that look on her. It was something new. He was growing to like that look on her. She was more feminine than usual, which he didn't have a problem with. He liked it.   He smirked once he caught her jogging over to him with a shy expression. He returned his attention to the television as it was replaying some show that he has yet to know about. He felt a pair of arms snaking around his neck then locked itself around his neck. Eunji was hugging him from behind the couch. It was something he grew fond of. "I'm heading to YG. Kush, Teddy, and Taeyang oppas wants to grab lunch. You want to come along?"   He felt her swaying him back and forth as her cheek was against his own. He softly chuckled, placing his hands on her arms. He patted her arms, "I wouldn't want to intrude. Why don't you go and have a great time with them."   Honestly, he wanted her to have some time of her own with other people. He was staying with her at the moment so they see each other everyday, and he doesn't have a problem with it. He just didn't want her to grow tired of him. That had happened before with a few of his exes. He turned his head to the right. He kissed her cheek, which she released a cute giggle.   He backed away and watched her shaking her head, "Are you sure? I mean, you're not intruding anyone." She jogged around the couch and sat down on the coffee table, "We're probably just going to sit around and chat. You know, just a normal day thing to do."   She kept explaining what they were going to do, which caused him to grew hesitant on whether he wanted to join or not. Eunji held onto his hand as he looked at her, "You know how I like it simple during lunch so it's not too special and nothing to hide." She brought herself to the couch and sat down beside him. She brought her knees up on the couch as her dress hovered her legs. She wrapped her arms around his forearm, "Come with me?"   It has already been two days that he stayed there and his ankle has been healing perfectly. He wasn't limping as badly as before, which was a good thing. She pleased him with her puppy eyes. Those eyes that he couldn't resist to say no. He sighed and brought his face closer to her. He held her chin gently and brought herself closer to him. Their lips met for a couple of seconds before he pulled away. Their faces were still only centimeters away.   He nodded, "Why not?"   He leaned in and kissed her lips once more but this time, it was more intense. Eunji pulled away as she still find it weird to have an intense kiss. She blushed and hid her burning face into his chest. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, swaying her in his arm as if she was a baby. He enjoyed every moment of it actually. He loved to kiss her intensely just to . He love watching her blush and hiding herself into his chest as if it would stop him from teasing her.   "But it wouldn't be right if I just show up. Eunji, they want to hang with you." He added after giving it some thought.   Eunji rolled her eyes, "So?" He unwrapped her arms that were around him and s his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer until she was on his lap. She giggled, "Well, this is awkward."   He laughed as he found her still innocent when it comes to such intimate moments between them. It was normal for a girl to sit her on her boyfriend's lap but to Eunji, it wasn't something she was used to. She wrapped her arms around his neck, "What if I told you that it wouldn't be fun without you?"   Jiyong sighed as he gave up on trying to come up with some sort of "what ifs." He kissed her forehead before she laid her head at the nape of his neck. "Babe, you're just saying that in order to make me go with you." Eunji giggled against his chest. He sighed as he held onto one of her hands firmly, "Because it's you, I'm coming."   "Yay~" She chimed as she peeled herself away as she clapped her hands.   He laughed, "Let me get dress."   -   Jiyong stepped inside the closet. Some of his clothes were hung there. He spent most of his time at Eunji's before so he had a few clothes there. He didn't mind having his clothes there since he knew he would be there from time to time. Even when they went shopping, he would leave those clothes at her place rather than bringing it back to the dorm. He would only bring the clothes he knew he would want to wear for the airport and such.   "You're taking forever~~"   He heard his girlfriend singing. He poked his head out of the closet and found his lovely lady sitting on the edge of the bed that they share. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a simple designed tee. "Because you're rushing, I don't want to go anymore." He teased as he slipped into the new shirt. He stepped out of the closet and walked to the full-sized mirror that Eunji placed by the door. He stood before it and grabbed the pink beanie that was placed on the hanger. He stuck his tongue out as he wore it on, positioning it to his liking. He is a fashionista after all.   He could see Eunji through the mirror. He noticed that she was staring at him with a her jar slightly opened. He spun around and smirked, "Why are you staring at me? I feel so harassed." He gasped as he hugged his body.   Eunji rolled her eyes. She clicked her tongue, "I'm not staring. Ji, there's nothing to stare about."   He stood before her and tapped her nose. He knew she was staring at him. Sure, he didn't have Taeyang's body but he knew she was staring at him. He stepped back and spun around before her, still careful not to hurt her ankle. "What do you think? It took me less than two minutes."   Eunji walked towards him as she grinned, "Very smexy." She rashly held onto his hand and dragged him out of the room. "You're very hot and stylish. Now, we better get going. Wouldn't want the guys to nag right?"   Jiyong laughed as he watched his girlfriend jogging around the house in her dress. He thought she looked like a cute little girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter