Cheesy~

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji got out of the car and shut the door behind her. She bent down and looked through the window, that was scrolled down by Hanna. She smiled at her best friend as she rested her folded arms on the window bar. “You sure you don't want to sleep over? It's a long drive home.”

Hanna smiled as she gave her friend a nod. “I'm sure. I have to open the shop tomorrow since someone's too busy to show up. I have a duty here.” She teased.

“Hey! I come out sometimes too, you know! Anyway, I'm free for the next two days so I'll come early tomorrow also!” Eunji declared as she waved to her friend, not wanting to hear any more of Hanna's teases. She turned around and walked away after giving her friend another way. She stepped through her driveway and headed for the front porch. “Time to sleep!~”

She unlocked the door and got inside, shutting and locking the door behind her. She strolled through the hall after slipping into her house slipper. As she strolled, she heard some ruckus coming from the kitchen. She bit her lips due to the habit of fearing out. She quietly tipped – toed to the corner of the hall and peeked around the wall. A black figure was moving about in the kitchen as she wandered whom it could be. There weren't any cars in the driveway, which caused her to worry.

She was sure it wasn't her mother, father, or Jiyong since they usually alert her that they'll be stopping by.

“I know you're home, Eunji.” She jolted up against the wall as she gasped. She was surprised to hear her name coming out of that figure's mouth. Within seconds, the light was flickered on. She shut her eyes, afraid of what was going to happen to her, or could happen to her. She remained in her spot as she tried to listen to any movements that could be made from the stranger. She heard a soft laughter. “Why do you look so scared?”

She peeked an eye opened, “Jiyong?”

He nodded with an eyebrow raised at her. He wasn't sure of why she looked so scared. He was so sure she would know he was at her place. He watched her peeling herself off the wall. She marched over to him. He smiled as he saw her raising up her arms. He was ready to welcome her into his arms but sadly, her arms weren't up to be wrapped around him. She began slapping his arms rapidly before he could block her slaps. “Yah! You scared me!”

“Sorry! I didn't know you wouldn't know it would be me!” He ducked as if it would really help him.

He held onto her wrists, stopping her from hitting him. He laughed as he s his hands up to her arms then to her shoulders. Eventually, his hands were wrapped around her neck. He bent down so their eyes could meet. He smiled and was ready to lean in for a kiss but was stopped when Eunji poked his cheek away from her. He pouted as he listened to her soft giggle. “How did you get here? I'm quite sure that you didn't take the bus since it's late. The manager didn't drop you off either, I believe.”

He placed his forehead against hers as he shut his eyes. He felt relaxed as he stood up straighter than before. Their bodies were slightly closer than before. He swayed them back and forth as Eunji shut her eyes also. “Teddy hyung dropped me off. I could barely walk out of that dance room, let alone, drive here.”

He opened his eyes and gently placed his lips on the top of her nose. He was about to trailed his kisses down to her lips but sadly, Eunji pulled herself away from him. She shook her head with a smirk on her face as she wagged an index finger at him. She was giving him the mischievous expression. She strolled away from him, heading for the living room. He followed with a pout on his face. “Well, that was mean.”

She patted the empty spot beside he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter