Be Without You

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was just like any other day in that one room apartment for Eunji. The girl was practically running back and forth to get her things together as she had, once again, fell asleep the night before. She jogged into her room as she struggled to slip her arms through the sleeves to her black cardigan. When she managed to put it on, she was already sitting at the edge of her bed, slipping into her flats while reaching for her phone that was only charged for an hour. She let out a sigh as she skimmed through her phone to see if there were any messages and missed calls. She unlocked her phone when she saw the number mark of how many messages and calls that she needed to response to.

“Time to go.” She whispered as she stood up.

She pulled the bed stand away from the wall and unplugged the charging cord from the wall. She let out a soft sigh as she pushed the stand back in its place and rolled up the charging cord neatly. Tucking her phone into her back pocket, she made her way over to the two luggage that was placed by the bedroom door. She quickly put the cord away and turned around.

Quietly, she looked around the room. The room was wiped out, looking exactly how it looked when she first moved in with the help from Chanjin, who had found the small apartment for her. She wanted to stay but she knew it was time for her to leave. She has been staying there for way too long. Her friends, even her parents, were begging her to come back as they truly missed her and were concerned about her whereabouts.

“Eunji-ah, the airport will not wait for anyone!” Chanjin hollered from the front door.

Eunji chuckled, “I’m coming, oppa!”

-

“Hungry?”

She snapped back to reality when she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She looked up to see Chanjin with a smile on his face as he held out a bag of chips at her. She smiled back in return and took a hold of the bag. She was really hungry but didn’t want to tell him because she knew he would drag her around the airport to look for something decent to eat. She didn’t want to bother him and she was way too lazy to walk around since she walked a bit too much a couple of hours ago.

They were currently at JFK airport in New York. Their flight to Seoul, South Korea, has been changed to another time when they were at the airport, ready to check in. Chanjin received an emergency phone call to fly to New York for an urgent meeting. Eunji didn’t want to fly to Korea alone so she decided to join him to his journey to New York. He warned her she would have to wait for more than three hours because the meeting was important. She didn’t mind, instead, she went around for a tour by the hotel they booked for a couple of hours.

“I’m going to be right back.” Chanjin said as he stood up from his seat. “Want anything?”

She shook her head with a smile. “I’m fine. Thanks.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter