Blind Date?!

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Outside, it was cold but pretty loud and busy. Eunji and Hanna was at the luggage checkpoint at the Incheon airport. Being able to take the week off since CyCue are on break, Eunji decided to take a business trip with Hanna to Malaysia for three days to take care of some stuff that they weren't able to for the past few weeks. After getting the boxes that they needed to bring with them checked in, they grabbed their travel luggage and walked away from the counter.

“It's going to be like a small vacation~” Hanna chimed as she held onto Eunji's wrist.

Eunji nodded, “I'm actually looking forward to it! Oh! Chaerin texted me this morning saying how jealous she is of us.”

Hanna laughed as she sat down at one of the many chairs. Eunji followed suit after placing their luggage right before them. Hanna leaned back and crossed a leg over the other. “Why? It's a business trip.”

“She said we're doing a mini vacation trip behind the business trip excuse. She didn't liked the idea of us going to Malaysia without her.” Eunji summarized the text that she had exchanged with Chaerin.

The girls giggled as they thought of their silly celebrity best friend while they flipped through a small travel booklet that they had just bought at the gift shop. It was always a habit of theirs when they take a trip.

-

“What do you mean you want Eunji to go on a blind date?” Jiyong quietly asked Teddy and Kush, who were sitting across from him. They were gathered at a small restaurant down the street from the company. "Why?"

Kush shrugged. “I know you care for her and all but don't you think it's time for her to get out and find a boyfriend? She can't always just work and hang out with friends.”

Teddy added on, “She needs some romance and love in her life.”

Jiyong sighed as he understood where the guys were coming from. He knew Eunji needed love and romance like what most girlfriends are receiving from their boyfriends. It was something he couldn't give her very often. He sighed as he leaned back, not knowing what else to say but to continued on listening. For sure, he wasn't liking the idea of having his girlfriend going on blind date. She was his and his only, he thought.

“Where's Eunji? I called her a few times but it was to no avail.” Kush asked while eying the bulgogi plate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter