Five Months Later

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She was busy reading through some paperwork that were laid out in front of her when she heard her friend calling for her attention. She quickly finished what she was reading and looked up. She let out a sigh as she looked at her laptop screen. She crossed her arms over her paperwork as she watched her friend, who was typing away on her keyboard. “What is it now, Hanna?”

“Eunji-ah, have you read the news?” Hanna asked, finally looking at her friend. “He made the headline again. Of course, it’s another scandal with some model.”

In an instant, she froze at the mention of her ex-boyfriend. Her body went numb for a second as she listened to Hanna yapping on and on about him, the guy she didn’t want to have anything to do with. As much as she thought she had blocked him out of her life completely, he was not fully out of her life. Unfortunately, she was still friends with people that were friends with him, which made it difficult for her to even forget who he was.

“Are you okay??” Hanna asked, snapping her back to reality.

“Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?” She looked down at her paperwork, hoping the topic about him would be dropped so she could get back to work. In the past five months of not seeing him, she occupied herself with work just so she wouldn’t have to think of him.

Hanna sighed, “Nothing. You kind of spaced out for a moment.”

Eunji forced a smile on her face as she pushed the thought of him to the back of her mind. She raised up a sheet of paper on her desk and faced the camera. “I’m just thinking about work. There are so many things we need to do before we can officially open another shop in Japan. I think I might have to fly out there myself to check the place out.”

Her friend laughed at her as she leaned back in her seat. She crossed her arms while watching Eunji flipping through the papers on her desk. She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. “Woman, stop working so much.” She let out a sigh as it was an eyesore to see Eunji working so much. “You left Korea five months ago for the shop in LA and haven’t returned since. Do you plan to return at all?”

“Of course! It’s just… I don’t think it’s the right time for me to come back yet.”

“Because you’re still not over him?” Hanna asked in a matter of fact.

Eunji quietly nodded her head as she stared down at her fingers. She fumbled with it for a bit. She really didn’t want to think of him so much but what can she really do? She was in love with the man. She thought by going back to LA would help her forget him but, unfortunately, his fame was quite big in LA, along with the Big Bang members. She can’t stop seeing or hearing him being mentioned anywhere, which is why she soaked herself with work whenever she could.

Hanna sighed as she could already see the look on her best friend’s face. “I know you’re still in love with him but staying in LA won’t help much. You’re pushing yourself to work so hard just to forget him. It’s unhealthy, do you know that?”

“I know that.” She replied, tears swelling at her eyes. She blinked for a couple of times, hoping the tears wouldn’t escape. She sniffled her stuffy nose due to wanting to cry. “Hanna, if I don’t work, he will always be on my mind.” She growled as she grabbed the sides of her head. She shook her head while her eyes shut tightly. “He’s everywhere!”

“Well, duh! He’s one of the most wanted KPOP men.” Hanna laughed, hoping it would cheer her friend up for a bit. She knew it wouldn’t but it was worth trying. “Listen, you’re pushing everyone away just because there are linked with him. Do you know how many times Teddy and Chaerin stopped by the shop? They really want to know where you’re at.”

Eunji sent Hanna a glare as she pointed at the screen. “You didn’t tell them where I’m at, right?”

Hanna rolled her eyes, “Of course… not!”

“You better not.” Eunji threatened, as if she was really going to do anything to Hanna if the girl told the others about her location. “I’m not completely pushing them away. I still reply to their texts from time to time.”

“Tsk, you don’t reply to them when they bring him up though.” Hanna rolled her eyes, once again.

Eunji chuckled, hating the fact that Hanna knew her so well. She slumped her shoulders as she gave her friend her cutest puppy eyes. “Can we drop this subject and talk about something else?”

Hanna raised her arms up, “Alright.” There was a moment of silence. “So, have you seen Youngbae’s new single? I really love that song!”

“Hanna!”

-

Laughing her head off after she logged out of Skype, she felt a presence by the door. She looked up to see her cousin leaning against the door with a grin on his face. She rolled her eyes at him and got up from her seat. She shut the laptop and grabbed her jacket, which was resting on the backseat. She slipped her arms into the sleeves and walked to her cousin, who was still leaning against the door. She pushed right passed him, thinking he was just in the mood to mess with her rather than really having something to say to her.

“Where are you going?” Jinwoon questioned when he saw her walking around in the back lobby.

Hanna reached for a box that was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter