She Noticed

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong grinned once he saw his girlfriend standing at the front porch, waving to him and his fellow members. Seungri pushed Jiyong to the side and made a run for it towards the front porch. He fixed his eyes on the maknae, watching the kid jogging up the steps and wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. He shook his head. Daesung came up to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. He motioned Jiyong to head on in. The two strolled together towards the porch leaving Taeyang and Seunghyun by the car.

He stepped up the steps and watched Daesung rapidly throwing his arms around Eunji, hugging her like there's no tomorrow. He smiled, glad to know that his girlfriend were so welcomed and close to his friends. “It's great to see you again Eunji!”

Her eyes twinkled as she smiled sweetly to Daesung. She clasped her hands together, “Right back at you~ Oh, oppa, my mom's inside. She's dying to see you!”

Daesung smirked as he faced Jiyong, Taeyang, and Seunghyun. He chuckled silently before making his way into the house, leaving the four people outside. Eunji gave each of them a hug, letting Jiyong being the last person she hugged. She motioned the members to enter the house while she trailed closely behind and shut the door behind her. The boys slipped out of their shoes and gradually made their way to the kitchen, leaving the couple behind.

“I'm glad you guys made it in time~” Eunji uttered as she walked through the hall with Jiyong closely beside her. “I'm sorry for the late call. Mom really wanted Daesung and the boys over.”

Jiyong laughed, hands gesturing that it was fine. He threw an arm over her. He bent down, closer to her ear, “It's never a late call coming from you.”

Eunji giggled as she shoved him to the side, having him stumbling towards the wall. She headed for the kitchen, leaving Jiyong behind, smiling like an idiot, knowing that Eunji was blushing. He felt satisfied to have done so. He quickly followed her. He entered the kitchen and was immediately welcomed by Eunji's mother and Daesung's voices. They were dancing and singing around in the kitchen to a certain trot song.

He chuckled and walked over to Bom, who was standing by the stove. “Hey, nuna.”

“Hello~”

Jiyong smiled as he turned around. He leaned against the counter beside the stove. His eyes went over to Daesung and the mid-age lady, hopefully his future mother-in-law. He quietly laughed along with everyone in the room as they watched the duo having a blast on the kitchen floor, dancing their heart out.

“Oppa, can I talk to you?” Chaerin walked up to him with a quick whisper.

He nodded and followed her out of the kitchen without anyone noticing. Everyone were so focused on the funny duo performance. Chaerin guided him to the living room. She sat down and placed a pillow in her lap. She hugged the pillow with one hand and patted the empty seat beside her, signaling Jiyong to join her. And he did.

Chaerin sighed as she watched Jiyong looking at her, waiting for her to say something. He knew it was about something but just wasn't sure of what it was. He shifted around in his seat. One leg bent and on the couch as he fully faced her with an arm resting on the backrest. He waited for her to speak up with patience. Chaerin released a heavy sigh. She fidgeted around with her fingers then placed with the hem of the pillow.

“Oppa, I think you know what I'm about to talk to you about.” Chaerin began, eyes still on the pillow.

He didn't quite understand. He cocked his head to the side as his mouth ajar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter