Sincere

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Later that afternoon, a surprise text came in. It was a text from Teddy. The text informed her to show up in two hours for a quick meeting with CyCue and himself. She wasn't suppose to show up until the next day but with the sudden text, she knew something was up. She sighed as she faced Hanna, who was scribbling in her white notebook over at the counter of the shop. There were a couple of customers inside the shop, just looking around.

She got up from the ground after clearing two more boxes. She walked over to the opposite side of the counter. She leaned over the counter top. A smile came on her face once she caught Hanna looking up, arms hovering her notebook. “Geez, I wasn't peeking on whatever it is that you have to write in that diary of yours.”

Hanna rolled her eyes as she leaned back up. She shut the book and placed the pen above it. She moved the notebook away from Eunji as if Eunji was a threat to her notebook. “I have to be careful, you know~”

Eunji chuckled as she tapped her hands against the counter top. She glanced around, eying the customers that were observing a few of the new batches that they had set out on the displays earlier that morning. She jabbed her thumb at the customers as her eyes retreated back to her friend. “Teddy text me just now.”

Hanna nodded, waiting for her to continue. “He wants me to come in for a quick meeting with CyCue.”

Hanna her teeth as she shook her head. Eunji had already informed Hanna about the situation that has been going on. Even Chaerin knows about it. She sighed with a slight nod, completely understanding why Hanna had such an reaction. She lowered her head and placed it on the counter. “I wonder how serious it is.”

“Tell me about it. I'm so not up for it. I have two hours to prepare myself.” Eunji groaned as she pleaded for not having to go to the meeting.

Hanna placed a hand on her hip while the other rested on the edge of the counter. She clicked her tongue. “You shouldn't have accepted this offer. I think you're getting more stress than working here.”

“Yeah but I couldn't disappoint Chaerin. You know how she can get.” Eunji reminded Hanna of their other best friend.

Hanna rolled her eyes, “Chaerin wasn't serious about you having to work there part time, you do know that right?”

“I know but I can't disappoint YG either. I don't know why but I just can't.”

“Whatever it is, just make sure you're not going to pass out due to the stress you're getting.” Hanna walked around the counter and stood beside Eunji. “I don't want to receive a phone call from someone random stating that you're in the hospital because of exhaustion or whatever.”

-

Eunji chuckled as she found Teddy opening the door of the conference room from the inside. He had seen her standing outside for a couple of seconds and decided to open the door and encourage her to come on in. He smiled and stepped aside to let her in. She thanked him and watched him shutting the door. She turned around and faced the four males standing at their seats. She bowed to them with a small smile, not knowing whether she should smile or not. She stood back up and scanned everyone in the room. Her eyes met with the person she was actually wasn't ready to meet.

Derek.

He nervously smiled to her with an apologetic look on his face. She sighed and followed Teddy over to the opposite side of the lengthy conference table. She sat down in the empty seat beside Teddy. He placed his hands on the surface and eyed the boys then back at her. “I'm sure both sides knows exactly why you're all here for, right?”

The boys nodded then looked over to Eunji, who was still staring at Teddy. “Yes.”

Teddy nodded and pointed a hand over to Derek. “I'm sure you have a few words to say to her so I think we should let you begin?”

Derek cleared his throat and stood up. He quietly looked at her, eyes ready to be locked with hers. He released a heavy sigh as he shut his eyes, trying to gather the nerves to tell her what he wanted to tell her. After the day he walked out of there, he has been having some time alone at a friend's house. He has been trying to calm himself down as he re
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter