Together

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji let out a heavy breath as she stared at the large building in front of her. She let her shoulders relaxed as she gripped tighter onto the strap of her bag in front of her. She shut her eyes, hoping to gather all the courage within her before making her way to the main entrance. She opened her eyes and found a couple of people were looking at her as if she was some fool. She ignored them and let out another heavy sigh, hoping she was ready to face what she should have faced months ago.

Gradually, she let go of the strap of her bag as she strolled towards the building. She got inside and immediately the security of the day approached her with a very strict look on his face. She stopped walking and faced the man, hoping he would recognize her since she recognized him. She had seen him plenty of times when she used to come to the company early in the morning. She bowed to the man as he raised an eyebrow at her, trying to remember who she was.

“Eunji, right?” The security asked with an eyebrow raised.

She quickly nodded before giving the man another bow. “Yes. I’m here to meet up with CL.”

He nodded, “Please take the elevator to the right. The left is out of order.”

“Thank you.” She bowed once more before skidding off before he stop her for something else.

Quickly, she reached the elevator and, boy, she was glad that no one were waiting for the elevator. She was alone. She walked up to the button and pressed the up button. She was told to go up to the fifth floor, where Chaerin was currently at with her members. She looked around as she let her arms swung at her sides. When her lift arrived, she entered and pressed the fifth floor. The door was about to shut but she heard someone calling for the lift. Without any hesitation, she pressed the ‘open’ button and watched the door reopened.

“I’m so sorry!” She heard someone apologized before they came into her line of sight.

She scooted to the side and looked down at her phone in her hand. She quietly unlocked her phone and just played with her phone as if it was really awkward in the elevator. The real reason as to why she was trying to focus on her phone was because she didn’t want to run into someone she actually knew. If it was Chaerin and her members, she wouldn’t mind. But, if she were to run into Big Bang and that one special person, she knew she wouldn’t know what do.

She glanced up from her phone when she felt the lift came to a stop. She looked at the palette of buttons in front of her. Only one light of a button was on. It was the fifth floor. Obviously, whoever it was that had just entered the lift with her shared the same stop. She let out a sigh and stepped out once the door was opened. She entered the hall and turned to her right. She proceeded to the room that she was so used to going to. It was no other place but Teddy’s studio.

Reaching the door, she gave the door a knock. It didn’t take long before the door flung opened. She smiled when she see Kush standing at the door. He gave her a smile before motioning her to come in. She stepped in and was even more welcomed by the greetings from everyone else inside the room. Chaerin, Teddy, and Kush were not the only ones inside the room. The other 2NE1 members were also in the room, including Youngbae, someone she didn’t really wanted to see at the moment.

She waved to everyone with a weak smile on her face, “It’s been a long while.”

“No, duh. Sherlock.” Teddy said as he turned around to face the computer screen. “Where did you go for your hideout? Seriously, you were so rude to not answer any of my texts and calls.”

Eunji made her way over to Teddy. She pouted as she stood beside him. “It was really a hideout, alright? I went to LA for business, not for personal matters. I didn’t answer because I knew what you’re going to say if I were to pick up.”

“Oh, really?” Teddy tilted his head up with a grin. “What would I say?”

She smiled, “The typical questions. ‘How are you?’ ‘Where are you?’ Why aren’t you answering any of my calls and texts?’ ‘Are you avoiding me, woman?’ Those types of questions.”

Teddy laughed as the others snickered, listening in on their conversations. “You sure know me well. You left one important question out, though.”

“What is it?”

“What happened between you and Jiyong?” Teddy bluntly stated.

Bom immediately ran up to Teddy and gave the man a slap on the shoulder. She looked at Eunji, who was froze by the question. She knew Teddy was blunt but not that blunt. Bom grabbed Eunji’s wrist and pulled the girl away from Teddy. “Ignore him. That’s not the important question.”

Chaerin nodded his head and glared at Teddy, who only shrugged as if he hadn’t done anything wrong. She shook her head at the man before facing her best friend, who was extremely silent while staring into space. “Yah, where’s my souvenir?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter