Date

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
italic - The exact words they had said to one another in the past. :)   -   He stepped out of his hotel room and shut the door behind him, leaving his manager inside the room, who was ready to knock out even though it was still bright outside. He smiled as he walked down the hall to his left. He took each steps slowly as he dusted his hands against his jean and shirt, hoping there wouldn't be a spec of dusts as if it would ruin his image. He was dead nervous inside as he walked his way over to Eunji's room, which was just a few doors away from his room.

Pulling his phone out, he quickly texted his girlfriend, telling her that he wasn't free to hangout with her due to a last minute meeting with the staff. Of course, he was only lying to her since he wanted to surprise her by being at her door. He stuffed his phone back into his pocket when he got a short reply from her, telling him to not mind her and just do his thing.

He let out a heavy breath as he stood in front of her door. Eunji had gotten a room all to herself since she had booked the ticket to Japan herself, rather than having the staff or his manager do it. He cleared his throat and raised a fist up. He pressed his knuckles against the door, giving it a good, clear four knocks. Putting his arm down, he could hear her footsteps on the other side of the door. He was growing even more nervous that before.

“Jiyong?” Eunji said as she opened the door.

The way she had said his name made him feel those butterflies that he would get whenever she's around returned. He put on one of his goofy smiles, which made her smiled cutely at him. He watched her leaning against the door while he remained at his spot. He laughed through his nose when he observed her from head to toe. She was already in her pajama.

“Hey, Eunji.” He rubbed the back of his neck, showing that he was nervous. He let out a soft sigh before locking their gazes. “I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight.”

“A date?” She asked, surprised written all over her face.

He nodded. “Yes. I-If you don't want to, it's alright. I'll just see you tomorrow morni--”

“No, I would love to.” Eunji cut him off. She gave him a sweet smile, which made him smiled wider than before. “Just give me a minute to change into something more decent. Wanna come inside?”

Jiyong stepped inside the room without giving her a response. He walked his way over to the two beds. The bed by the window had her belongings lying around while the other bed was neatly arranged and made. He walked over to the tiny sofa by the mini-sized office desk and took a seat as Eunji followed behind him. He glanced over to her when he saw her walking over to her bag.

“I'll be real quick.” Eunji said as she rummaged through her stuff, looking for something to wear that will match up to what Jiyong was wearing. “Be right back.”

“Take your time.” He urged and leaned back in his seat.

-

“Odaiba?”

“Yeah. Have you been here already?” He asked, hoping that she would say no.

Jiyong had taken his girlfriend to a large artificial island in Tokyo Bay, which was specifically a place for couples to date as it is filled with many attractions and entertainments. A smile crept onto his face when he saw his girlfriend gazing at the tall Ferris wheel not too far from where they were standing at. He gripped his hand tighter around hers, gaining her attention back.

“Oppa, are you sure you really want to hangout here with me?” She asked.

He rolled his eyes. “Of course. We're going on a date, aren't we? This is a great place for the both of us to enjoy and just be with one another. Unless, you want to go somewhere else and save this for another time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter