Off

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Who would have thought two weeks had gone by so quickly. During the two weeks that had gone by, it was hectic and chaotic for everyone, especially for Jiyong and Eunji. The couple came to a conclusion that they won't be seeing each other anymore just to keep the media, fans, and those that were keeping their eyes on the two to die down. The only times that they were able to see each other was during Jiyong's rehearsal in the dance room. Those days were extremely hard for Eunji as most of the female dancers, that were only hired for the next tour location, gave her a hard time by talking trash behind her back and giving her dirty looks as if she was a disgusting thing that Jiyong was dating.

Aside from that, having to travel from home to YG headquarter to the shop, she received so much criticism from everyone that she walked on by. No one gave the girl a break nor tried to picture themselves in her shoes. As much as she was struggling through the hatred, she was hanging in there. She wasn't hanging in there for herself, but for Jiyong. He had to be fed up with the crazy fans and media and it was hard on him just as much as it was hard on her. She didn't want to look weak and fragile by the hatred because she didn't want to worry him. She was suffering extremely but because of Jiyong, she only bottled it all up, just for his sake. For their sake.

“May I have a word with you?” Jiyong pointed at Eunji when they were done with rehearsal. He motioned her to follow him over to the side of the room, where no one were at. He crossed his arms against his chest as he looked at her, heart beating ever so quickly. It was the third time that he got to see her up close during the past two weeks. “You were offbeat again.”

“Sorry.” Eunji quietly uttered. They were currently on break so whatever he said, it was straight down to business. Ever since they called it off for the time being, Jiyong didn't show any mercy when they're at practice. If she made a mistake, he would scold her just as harsh as he would on other dancers. “I'll be staying afterward to correct my mistakes.”

“That would be good because we only have three days left.” He roughly stated as other dancers were watching the two. They were already surprised that Jiyong and Eunji had a thing but when YG told the media that they had broken up, the dancers were even more surprised to see Eunji was still sticking around. Some pitied the girl, especially the dancers that had worked with her the longest. They pitied her for having to go through a hard time yet being scolded by her 'ex-boyfriend' without any mercy. “You need to perfect all three numbers before ten in the morning. Got it?”

Eunji nodded, heart grew heavier every time Jiyong would raised his voice at her. She knew he was always like that when it comes to work. However, he never raised his voice at her before. She has been receiving it more and more ever since they called it off. She was already suffering through enough hatred and with Jiyong always yelling at her and scolding her for the tiny mistakes that she would make, it was only pressurizing her even more. “Yes, I got it.”

Jiyong nodded and walked away without saying another word. He didn't bothered to glance back because he knew he was already hurting her so much already. He had a heart too but because they were off and were being watched by so many, he knew he couldn't be so soft on her, even if it hurts the both of them. “Let's call it for the night, except for Eunji. She will be staying overnight to perfect her mistakes.”

Everyone in the room quietly gathered their belongings and piled out of the room, leaving Eunji remained at her place, still letting Jiyong's heavy words and tone sunk in. She wanted to let her tears escape but she couldn't. She didn't want to look even more pitied in front of the other dancers, especially the ones that hated her. She cleared and turned around to see more the female dancers were gone, only the males were still left, tidying their messes up. She quietly walked over to her bag and crouched down beside it.

“Eunji-ah, don't let his words gets to you. You know how he is when it comes to work.” The main choreographer calmly stated as he stacked up the chairs by the mirror. “Do you want me to stay and help you with those moves?”

She shook her head and put on the artificial smile that she had plastered on her face ever since their dating news got out.  “I'm sure I can perfect it by practicing overnight. Thank you for the offer though, oppa.”

“You sure you don't want us to help you?” Another dancer asked for assurance.

“I am sure.” She stood up with her bottle of water in hand. “Go home and get some rest. I'll see you guys tomorrow.”

“Jihye said if you need any help, just hit her up.” The dancer said as he tossed the trap of his backpack over his shoulder. He walked over to the door and held it open.

The main choreographer made his way over to her with a disc in his hand. “Try dancing to the slower version first. It'll help you get back on beat. I made a copy for you earlier during break time.”

Eunji bowed to him, grateful to still have the old dancers to treat her so nicely as before. “Thank you so much!”

-

“One, two, and-- ugh!”

Once again, she had fallen to the hard, sweaty floor for the nth time. She has been going over the same moves that she was    struggling with but it wasn't working out. She tried doing it without the music, sl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter