Butterfly Kisses

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji collapsed onto the sofa in the lobby once she entered the hotel. It was a very long day for her, Hanna, and Jinwoon. They've been running errands and just trying to get everything in on time since they were near deadlines due to their late flight. She leaned back in her seat as she was ready to relax and sink into the sofa. She just wanted to rest after having a long day of work with Hanna and Jinwoon. The three have decided to split ways during the afternoon in order to get more work done.

“I am so tired.” She quietly whispered to herself with her eyes shut.

While she was ready to block the noises of the lobby out, she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, giving her a massage. She slowly opened her eyes. She thought it was Jinwoon or Hanna. She chuckled and turned around, ready to thank them but she froze once her eyes met those brown eyes. It wasn't her friends. It was no where near of it being her friends. She rose from her seat as her hands were on the armrests.

“Ji... What are you doing here?” It was Jiyong.

He smiled and scratched the back of his head, “I missed you so I just had to come here.”

He walked around the sofa with a light smile on his face. He was in an oversized jacket with a black cap over his head. He looked very casual and just not like his usual self, the attention grabber. He stood in front of her and lowered himself a bit so they could meet face-to-face. He placed both hands on her arms then trailed it down to her wrists.

“Let's get out of here.” He said in a low tone.

Eunji obliged without questioning it any further. Jiyong s her hand into his and gave her another sweet smile. Gradually, he laced their fingers together as he guided her out of the hotel. Eunji never said a word or even bothered questioning him where he was taking her. He walked them over to a black rented car. He opened the front passenger's seat and let her in. She got in and leaned back in her seat. Her eyes followed him through the rear mirrors and side mirrors. Her eyes never left him even when he got into the car.

Jiyong leaned over to her after he locked the doors. The car's windows were tinted, difficult to see what's going on inside the car. He held onto her hand and pulled her closer to him. “I really miss you.”

She smiled and leaned away from him. “I can see that. Sadly, I didn't miss you that much. It's only been a day and a half.”

He shrugged and pulled her closer to him. He planted his lips roughly onto hers, expressing how much he misses her and the desire he has been dying to do. The desire of having her beside him and kissing her precious lips. After a few moments of making out, Jiyong parted away, letting Eunji catch her breath. She lowered her head. She was shy, embarrassed, taken back by his sudden rough kiss. He has never kissed her so roughly before. She blushed as the kiss replayed in her head.

“I booked a place under nuna's name.” Jiyong stated then faced the front. He placed a hand on the steering wheel and put the key into the ignition slot. “You're going to like the place!”

“Wait...” She held onto his hand, stopping him from shifting to drive. “You came here alone?”

He nodded and wrapped his hand around hers. He gave it a gentle tug before releasing their hands. “Yes. Okay, enough questions babe. It's time to get you there!”

-

Jiyong grinned the moment Eunji latched her hands on his arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter