A Day At The Shop

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji had an amount of clay in her hands as she was sitting in the front of the shop. Jinwoon had already taken Hanna to the clinic to get herself checked. She was alone in the shop assisting customers whenever they come in, whether they're just looking around or buying something. She was bored but it was better than returning to the YG and face the CyCue boys. She wasn't too annoyed with them but seeing them, deadlines comes to mind, which gave her stress and a headache.

The door was heard opening. She shot her head up and greeted a man entering the shop. She glanced passed him, seeing that it was getting darker and darker outside. The man had a hat over his head, not showing his face. He began walking around the shop, aimlessly. She kept her eyes on him, just in case he needs her assistant.

“How much is this?” She heard the man's deep voice questioning her.

She stood up and walked over to him. She stood beside him and looked at what he was pointing at. She nodded and walked around the counter. She reached inside and pulled the item he was pointing at. She smiled, “It's twenty dollars. It's our special limited edition.” She glanced around the display window below her. “Actually, that's the last one.”

He nodded and told her to hold the item for him as he looked around. She placed the tray of items back in the display window and walked around the counter with the item he wanted. It was a pendant that Jinwoon made a few days ago. It was one of their hot sales since Jinwoon added some unique designs that they never thought of adding. She walked back to the cashier and pulled out a box out from the cabinet behind her. The box was tiny enough to fit the pendant inside. She closed the box and looked up at the man.

“How long does it take to make these?” He asked, back facing her.

She hummed, “It depends on what we're creating. If it's jewelries, it takes a couple of days since we send it out to get it inspected. Everything varies, to be honest.”

The man nodded, “I see.”

She sat down on the stool as her eyes were glued to the man. She was curious about the man. Why was he curious about the items of the shop. Sure, their stuff were quite different than the stores around there. Everyone either opens a restaurant or clothing stores. She cleared when she found the man walking around the box on the ground. He was making his way over to her with two other items in his hands.

He placed it on the counter, “I'll take these three.”

She nodded and began placing them in its box carefully. She even kindly stuffed some protection wraps inside the box just so it wouldn't be damaged. She smiled and placed the three boxes neatly into a plastic bag with their shop logo on it. She slid it over to him and began pressing buttons on the cashier as the man waited for her with his head hung low.

“It'll be forty-eight dollars.” She informed him.

The man nodded and reached for his pocket. He pulled his wallet out and grasped onto his credit card. He handed it to her. She kindly took it from him and began swiping and waited for his name to pop up on the screen before the receipt is printed. While waiting, she heard the front door opened. A group of people were entering, smiling and greeting her like how they usually would. They were regulars.

She got a good sign that the card got into the system. She was about to hand the man his credit card back until she saw the name on the screen. She froze with a slight gasped escaping from her lips. “Jiyong.”

He lifted his head up and gave her a huge smile. “Took you long enough to notice me.”

“What are you doing here?” She handed his credit card back as they fell into whispers. She leaned over the counter and let her elbows rest on the surface of
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter