His Love

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You're seriously not going to tell me who this guy is?" Eunji questioned once again to the guys.   Eunji was brought into one of the private room of the fancy restaurant. She stood by the door, eyes observing everything that was in the room. Her breath was taken away once she realized that the whole room was giving a romantic feeling. A table for two was placed at the center of the room with the roses as their centerpieces. She smiled once her eyes went over to the balcony door. They were on the third floor of the restaurant. The door was fancily decorated with red and pink roses with ribbons accompanying it. She was stunned by the beautiful room.   "Don't you worry about who he is. He's not the important person right now. What's important is for you to go through with everything without questioning anything." Kush stated, noticing that Eunji was still standing by the door. He walked back over to her and tossed both hands onto her shoulders. He bent lower to meet eyes with hers. "We need to get this test accomplish. We want to know that Jiyong ain't playing with your heart, even if we know he won't."   "Fame can get to one's head so it's better if we're careful about this." Teddy added in once Kush peeled away from Eunji.   "I guess we should let's get this thing going now?" She breathed out as she walked over to the table. She stood between Kush and Teddy, who were moving the utensils on the table around, just to make it more perfect than it already was. She smiled, "These rose" She pointed at the single rose beside an empty place. "... this mysterious guy is going to give it to me?"   Teddy nodded, finally looking up from the table. "Yeah." He walked over to her and spun her around. He placed both hands on her shoulders from behind and began guiding her over to the side of the table that doesn't have the single rose. She knitted her brows together when she felt herself being pushed into the seat. She tilted her head up to look at Teddy, who was smiling at her, "We're going to go over this once so please pay closely attention."   She crossed her arms with a slight pout. "Not until I know who this guy."   Kush rolled his eyes, throwing his arms into the air, surrendering. He was never fond with her pouts. It's too cute and is one of his weaknesses. He can't stand cuteness from any girls. He sighed and walked away from her. He clapped his hands loudly. The door to the balcony began to creaked opened, which garnered Eunji's attention. She stood up and looked right passed the guys, who were also focusing on the balcony door. She raised an eyebrow as she grew curious to see who the mysterious guy could be. She saw a man coming out with a tux on. He was very handsome.   However, once her eyes met his, she immediately gasped, arm extended out as she pointed at him. She laughed as she thought it was a joke. She didn't want to believe it. For a second, she didn't want to go through it... "No way... not you..."
-

Jiyong was busily working with Seungri in one of the studios. They were in the middle of working on Seungri's next solo album. While doing so, he felt the dashboard vibrating constantly. He looked over to his phone that was flashing, indicating that an incoming text has just arrived. He reached over to his phone and opened the text while Seungri was replaying some songs on the computer before them. 

'Oppa, did you know that Eunji had just arrived about an hour ago? Bom unnie told me that Teddy and Kush went to pick her up. They should be at XX restaurant for the blind date!' - Chaerin.   Rapidly, Jiyong shot up from his seat, startling the poor guy beside him. Seungri was questioning him what was wrong but Jiyong completely ignored him. He pushed the chair he sat in over to the side and went over to the couch. He grabbed his belongings and immediately left the room, apologizing to Seungri quickly before slamming the door shut behind him. He jogged down the hall and straight to the stairs. He wasn't going to stand around and wait for the lift, knowing how long it'll take for him to wait for the lift to come to the sixth floor. He ran down the stairs, ignoring the pants and sweats that were forming.   Eunji was the only thing that was on his mind.   The thought of her returning without letting him know. The thought of her smiling and joking around with Teddy and Kush. The thought of her going on the blind date the moment she arrived back to Korea. He wasn't liking it one bit. He was upset with her. The only thing he could think of was to get there and get his girlfriend away from the guys and whoever the guy she's suppose to have a blind date with. He doesn't care about whether the blind date guy would know his relationship with Eunji and tell the world. He doesn't want to share Eunji with anyone. She's his and only his.

-

Eunji scratched the back of her head once her blind date left the table to use the rest room. She spoke up as she was beginning to feel cold chills running down her spine from the thought of having Jiyong find out about her being in on this. "I don't think I should be doing this. Jiyong's going to get mad once he knows I'm in on this. He doesn't even know that I'm back..." She continued. "Just how is this going to help you know how much he cares and loves me?"   "He'll get mad but it won't be for long." Eunji turned around once she heard Bom's voice. She smiled at the elder girl walking over to her from the main door of the private room. Bom walked over to Eunji and pulled the chair that the date was suppose to sit in and brought it over beside Eunji. She ignored the protests and complaints that Teddy and Kush were giving her for moving the chair that they just arranged it again. "Love, you're doing nothing wrong. I'm sure you want to know for yourself about his feelings. There are so many ways to tell once he comes in through that door."   "Many ways?" Eunji asked, demonstrating how gullible she is.   Bom nodded and placed her hands on Eunji's hands. She held it firmly in hers and gave the girl a warming smile. "I won't be able to tell you all the possible ways but just trust us on this, alright? Listen, I texted Jiyong with Chaerin's phone to let him know that you're back and ready to go on this blind date."   "Did he reply?" Eunji asked.   "No. Taeyang received a text from Seungri, asking why Jiyong had just dashed out of the studio, leaving him." Bom informed her. "That's two signs right there already, Eunji."   "Two? Seriously, how does these tests works anyway? Is there, like, a guideline book somewhere I can purchase?" Everyone began laughing at Eunji's question.   Bom giggled and flicked the girl's forehead. "No, there's no guidelines. These are just something we all went through and observed. You're pretty new to this so it'll take awhile for you to get the hang of it." Bom sighed but continued with a smile. "Sign one, he's eager to see you to run down those flight of stairs. Sign two, he's showing how much he doesn't want you to go on this blind date."   Just as Bom was about to end the conversation, they heard the door being pushed opened. They found Taeyang shutting the door behind him and walked over to the balcony to join Kush, who was hanging out on the balcony. Teddy walked on by Eunji to take the chair away from Bom. He patted the top of her head. He gave her an endearing smile, letting know that she didn't have to worry so much. He's there for her. "Just worry about acting your part. Alright, Eunji?"   Eunji breathed then stuck her tongue out at him. "I'll do my part but just so you know, I'm not an actress so I can't make any promises that it'll go like how we practiced!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter