Assumption

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji marched her way over to the stall after she written the orders that the customers she was assisting requested. She handed the memo sheet to Yerim, who was ready to take any orders that has been requested. Eunji stood beside her as she watched Yerim, hoping to help out in some way. She felt like she was standing in the way when she's not doing anything. Hyukjin chuckled after he glanced over to his wife and Eunji. He walked over to Eunji and placed a hand on her shoulder, calling her through action.

“Eunji, you should just sit down and eat.” He headed over to the corner by the stall and picked up some empty boxes that he had tossed over there. He began to organized it so it wouldn't be in anyone's way. “You don't have to help out.”

Eunji shrugged, “I don't want to sit and eat without paying, Hyukjin-ssi.”

Yerim rolled her eyes as she grabbed two shot glass and a bottle of soju. She walked over to a table and placed it on the table. She strolled her way back to Eunji, who was still standing by the stall, watching Hyukjin at work. “Sweetie, if you do everything, what about my grandson? We need to leave some stuff open for him.”

“I nearly forgot that he was on his way. I can't wait to meet your grandson!” She cheerfully uttered as she forgotten about the anger and frustration in her earlier. She clapped her hands as she hugged onto the pillar of the stall. She smiled as Yerim smiled sweetly to her.

“You're going to like him. He's very sweet and gentle.” Yerim chirped as she went back behind the stall.

-

“What do you mean?” Jiyong questioned Chaerin after she successfully dragged him out into the empty hallway of YG headquarter. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair as if it could release the frustration in him. “Maybe her phone died.”

Chaerin scoffed as she folded her arms before her chest. She stared at Jiyong with a disbelief look on her face. “No. And if it did, it'll go straight to her voice-mail. Instead, it kept ringing and ringing.”

Jiyong leaned against the wall as Chaerin stood beside him, eyes glaring at him for not knowing where Eunji could be at. She didn't fully blaming him but she wasn't liking the idea that he doesn't know where she could be at. He was worried but couldn't fully do anything since he was still in the middle of a recording session. He couldn't just leave.

“Did you try texting her?” Chaerin questioned with a bitter tone.

He nodded, “I even tried calling her. Nothing.”   Chaerin groaned as she threw both arms into the air. She was on the verge of exploding, letting everything she knows out loud for everyone to know. As much as she wanted to do so, she knew it wouldn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter